#1 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio
VS

Details

• Pre-time-skip
  • No morals
  • Win by Ko, Death, or BFR
  • Battle takes place in desert- 25 feet apart
#2 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine until additional info on Zoro.

#3 Posted by Spellca (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, this is the only comic-manga fight I would play money to see in a comic book.

I don't see a winner. I think both of them would fight and take what the other has to offer until they both collapse, wait until they come out of the coma and then do it again.

#4 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro's got some great endurance, especially to stab wounds, which is good because this isn't going to be a test of skill so much as a bladed slugfest.

Sadly, Wolverine's got the healing factor, so no matter how much blood Zoro can lose or how much pain he can endure, Wolverine's got this.

#5 Posted by Spellca (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith:

But hasn't Zoro survived some insane wounds or taken crazy injuries and kept going?

I am curious, I have no side here

#6 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

the healing factor is going to be a big problem but i believe zoro can take this he'll just have to kill wolverine very very very thoroughly

#7 Posted by The Stegman (24332 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Zoro has what it takes to at least K.o Wolverine with his slashes, although, I doubt his swords will stand up to Adamantium claws.

#8 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro has a lot of strength. He can easily KO wolverine. And wolverine speed is nothing in compaarison to zoro

#9 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spellca said:

@JonSmith:

But hasn't Zoro survived some insane wounds or taken crazy injuries and kept going?

I am curious, I have no side here

Indeed he has, on numerous occasions. But even Zoro has his limit. Wolverine's healing factor tends to make the odds his. As I said, this won't be a battle of skill. It'll be Wolverine clawing Zoro while getting slashed repeatedly until one of them falls down and doesn't get up. Zoro doesn't have a healing factor, nor does he have his haki since it's pre-timeskip. If he DID, I'd be prepared to treat the X-Gene like a devil fruit, so Wolverine's healing factor wouldn't work to heal a slash of a haki encased sword. Which would give this to Zoro due to superior speed.

As it is, Wolverine wins.

Eventually.

And after much physical trauma.

#10 Posted by Dernman (15072 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro has no chance against modern Wolverine. Back when Wolverine was a reasonable levels maybe but not now.

#11 Posted by Spellca (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith:

I've been playing around with the idea of a KO giving it to Zoro. (Dammit, 4Kids I keep writing Zolo).

I am trying to think if there is anyway for Zoro to decapitate Wolvie...including getting through the Ad. laced bones. I am not sure if there is.

#12 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

Im just realizing its pre time skip wll in that case i think zoro would probably lose after all he dosent have the ability to cut through adamantium as such he wouldnt be able to decapitate

#13 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine in a hard fought battle, since it's Pre Timeskip. Post Timeskip, Zoro can do it.

#14 Posted by nickzambuto (13647 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Wolverine until additional info on Zoro.

http://www.funimation.com/one-piece/episode/explosion-the-three-swords-style-zoro-vs-baroque-works/dub

From a single episode of One Piece, I gathered all these feats.

4:30 effortlessly dodges bullets at the last possible second to trick the crowd into killing each other

7:20 dodges a near point blank shot before skillfully kicking over a table to use as a shield, then proceeds to take out all enemies in the blink of an eye with perfect technique

8:00 dodges a cannonball after it's inches from his face, and is then fast enough to expertly cut the thrown barrel midair into 4 pieces which collide with the goons (incredible reaction time, perfect skill and precision)

When Zoro's cursed blade starts acting up, the swordsman just puts it in it's place.

8:37 intelligence, reflexes,

10:35 manhandling the most feared bounty hunter agency on the Grand Line is child's play for Zoro

11:00 Inhuman strength

15:00 great skill showing against Mr. 9

17:10 Zoro's superhuman speed and perception is enough to yank Mr. 9 across the alley and up in the sky as a bullet shield, after the bullets were fired. The swordsman proceeds to dispatch Ms. Wednesday easily and dodge a hailstorm of bullets before oneshotting Mr. 8.

And this is all done while dead drunk, just FYI.

#15 Posted by Warlock12 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Thinking back at all of the fights with Zoro i think Wovie will beat him because Zoro's first resposne to wolverine's attacks is going to be to block since he is a swordsman but due to Admantium in the past been shown to be able to cut through even the stronget steel then zoro's going to lose a couple of swords and also Zoro will not be able to cut through Wolverines bones and Wolverine has taken just as big beatings and in my opinion worse injuires then zoro and due to his healing Wolverine will win in basically because zoro really is not that good at h2h and Wolverien is a master h2h fighter

#16 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know how the majority seeing logan take this....there's no way he could hit zoro....even tho this is pre-time skip. Zoro is much too fast and all the slashes from zoro will eventually put logan down. And zoro can even hit logan from a distance. Logan loses this fight. The majority is wrong here

#17 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2950 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro wins easily

#18 Posted by rd2race (289 posts) - - Show Bio

I totally thought this was Zorro the masked guy that runs around cutting Z's into things. haha

#19 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17290 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

I think Zoro has what it takes to at least K.o Wolverine with his slashes, although, I doubt his swords will stand up to Adamantium claws.

Yep.@Soothing_Sounds: You need to make the swords immune to getting sliced. Then its more on skills.. and make the healing factor a bit slower.. Zorro has got what it takes to win this, even if wolverine is my favourite in comics..

#20 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Head trauma or BFR

pick one way for wolvie to lose

#21 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro

#22 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: I'm not sure, but i think 2 or 3 of his swords are slightly magical. I think they may be at least able to stand up to Wolverine's claws. And while Wolverine has the HF, Zoro's strength and speed surpass him by a decent amount. Their skill is debatable, but Wolverine shouldn't be too far ahead of him in that department.

#23 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17290 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soothing_Sounds said:

@PrinceAragorn1: I'm not sure, but i think 2 or 3 of his swords are slightly magical. I think they may be at least able to stand up to Wolverine's claws. And while Wolverine has the HF, Zoro's strength and speed surpass him by a decent amount. Their skill is debatable, but Wolverine shouldn't be too far ahead of him in that department.

skills? wolverine is only ahead of him in experience.. not skills really.. But zorro has a bad habit of letting the fights drag on.. if you keep wolverine's HF full, he's staying good as new..

#24 Edited by Moncole (110 posts) - - Show Bio

They would both fight evenly in till they they get get thirsty and go get some sake together.

#25 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

WOLVERINE!!!

#26 Posted by slacker the hacker (7838 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro cubstomps

#27 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7511 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro though this is even. Zoro's AOE attacks are insane & Wolverine can't dodge them. Plus his reflexes are hyper sonic.

#28 Edited by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro gets his 4kids dub actor to keep talking until Wolverine shoots himself.

#29 Posted by Arnoboy (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro is technically way stronger and faster but Wolvie can resist for a long time thanks to his healing ability. Unless he finds a loophole, Zoro will eventually cut his head off.

#30 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Zoro, the healling factor, will be a pain, but he's pretty damn strong, he should be able to at least incapcitae Wolvie, and it will be hard for Wolverine to tag him.

#31 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing i know about this thread is that i am very intrigued by this Zoro character, and want to learn more.

#32 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork: Watch / read One Piece. Reading is faster, but imo, not as exciting. Especially since there's no color.

#33 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro. The feat of blitzing Kuma is enough for me.

#34 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soothing_Sounds: thanks, I'll be checking that out.

#35 Posted by NeonGameWave (7780 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a crazy fight between my favourite One Piece character and one of my top favourite X-Men characters. The only real problem Zoro has to deal with is Wolverine `s healing factor, but Zoro`s speed alone would prove too much for Wolverine. I`m going with Zoro.

#36 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17290 posts) - - Show Bio

@rd2race said:

I totally thought this was Zorro the masked guy that runs around cutting Z's into things. haha

lol I lked him a lot, but he would literally be stomped..

This zoro is strong enough though..

#37 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

Zoro gets his 4kids dub actor to keep talking until Wolverine shoots himself.

4kids zoro cannot bleed, he can only 'sweat'

#38 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins

#39 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7511 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by RajayJB (16 posts) - - Show Bio

well i say logan wins, he is a ninja assassin samurai martial arts master after all, and that healing factor is a huge obsticle on its own (kinda late to thi=D)

#41 Posted by RajayJB (16 posts) - - Show Bio

well i say logan wins, he is a ninja assassin samurai martial arts master after all, and that healing factor is a huge obsticle on its own (kinda late to thi=D)

#42 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta say Zoro. Not very easily, but he'll win in the end.

#43 Posted by xlab3000 (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro

#44 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17290 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro. Anytime, Anyday.

#45 Edited by dondave (37304 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro

#46 Posted by RidTom (214 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe I'm saying this but Wolverine gets speed blitzed by Zoro, he's just too fast and much stronger than Wolverine.

#47 Posted by drkcloud (328 posts) - - Show Bio

To what extent are we allowing Wolverine's healing factor to come in? sometimes any hero vs wolverine tend to be lopsided because people are very VERY abusive of wolverine's healing factor (example: regenerating to full from a single cell)

I bring this up mainly because wolverine can't exactly get "sliced" in two by zoro and kill him via cleaving him in half due to his Adamantium (unless we're using bone wolverine then hes VERY much killable)

#48 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@drkcloud: Full use discounting PIS moments.

#49 Edited by Marshall_Long (2022 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro

#50 Posted by New_World_Order (13182 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro is too quick with his swords.