User Lists: 1

Sasuke with ease

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@princearagorn1: http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c201-300/Naruto%20c259/naruto_ch259_p09.png&server=nas.html

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c201-300/Naruto%20c259/naruto_ch259_p10.png&server=nas.html

read both pages it says exactly as it is stated in the wiki, genjutsu work by manipulating the chakra flow in the brain to affect the five senses...so both the wiki and the manga support my statement, what exactly support yours?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonkin: @dragonkin:

...maybe you're not reading the point. Yes, genjutsu controls chakra and senses. But what you're saying is it'll fail to work if there's no chakra present - even when the target has senses that can be manipulated. Kaguya has already manipulated people, and she came before so6p. Animals have been put in genjutsu, but chakra was given to people. Both examples directly say genjutsu works even without chakra..

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: wow simply wow...

A)genjutsu work by manipulating the chakra flow in the brain to affect the five senses, meaning if there is no chakra flow in the brain it can't affect the five senses because there is nothing to manipulate..really is it this hard for u to comprehend?

B)as I explained b4 kaguya NEVER used infinite tsukoyomi NEVER!!! The only ones who did are madara and obito..

C)every goddamn living thing in the narutoverse has chakra it was explained at the beginning of the series..did u really not know that??

Go now and read naruto from the beginning boy!! It is 100 years to early for u to debate with me..!!

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: bro let me close this debate once and for all, the only genjutsu to directly influence the five senses are izanagi and izanami that's why they are so powerful and that's why the user lose his sight as payment and those two along with the frog sage genjutsu are the only genjutsu to affect beings not of the narutoverse..case closed.

cwest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonkin: B) it doesn't flat out say that kaguya used infinite tsukuyomi, but this image heavily implies that she did, and it flat out says she used the sharingan on people and created a new jutsu; using genjutsu on people who didn't have chakra

No Caption Provided

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cwest: A)nowhere there it states that kaguya used infinite tsukoyomi or even genjutsu on the ppl, it only says that she used the power of her eyes which could be anything for all we know...

B)kaguya only started using her eye prowess on the ppl after the creation of ninshuu, that's why the ppl started calling her the demon instead the rabbit goddess

C) if that was what your entire argument is leaning on then u have lost b4 we started in addition let me say this IT is not exactly genjutsu as I explained b4 it's more like senjutsu ninjutsu and genjutsu put together using the 7 elements, u can also call it an act of God. So it really doesn't help your case.

D) I'll ask u the same question I asked vintage spiderman:"do u say that masashi contradicted himself when he introduced genjutsu?"

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sasuke

cwest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By cwest
No Caption Provided

@dragonkin: here we have black zetsu talking about how madara awakened rinnegan and seemingly created white zetsu, but he says they were really people once trapped in theinfinite tsukuyomi that he simply took out of the mazou, meaning before madara even awakened the rinnegan, IT had been used before. the only ones who could do that are maybe so6p and his brother, and kaguya. i wonder which one did it? the real question is did she use it before of after people were given chakra? i haven't seen anything stating either way, just that it was used.

oznerol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey..... i have finish read all comment. im thankful that there are people here that knows that genjitsu wont work on zoro cuz he dont have chakra network.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chakra is not required for Genjutsu. Even without Genjutsu Sasuke would still stomp though.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke solos the verse. mismatch

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why........why was this bumped for that reason....

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Zoro gets hit with that Indra Arrow, Enton Chidori combo....

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm all for spiting One Piece, but c'mon guys

oznerol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

furthermore, there is something that most of u guys missing out. sasuke have a lot of ammo than zoro but the difference is that all these abilities have risks and require stamina,hence, chakra. and last time i check sasuke is a strategic fighter, whereby, he fight in a way to analyze his enemy and conserve energy(he hide and watch O O). zoro in the other hand fights head on with the support of observation haki and armament haki which don't have risk and requires little stamina. sasuke is known to fight ninjas that possesses chakra (note: his eyes can see chakra, absord chakra and see throught genjutsu) and uses tricks to evade his techniques eg danzo (izanagi), deidara on a clay dragon's back flying and shooting bombs , kabuto with his eyes close ect. he can also teleport (somewhat like law)which have a time limit. lastly, he can do all parts. the reason i think zoro will beat sasuke is because zoro cut a large huge squid arms into six piece instance with out a sweat, cut a being the size of a mountain like if its bread. y didnt he use asura? he could of use it but these guy aint deem worthy, the creator is holding zoro back until the time is right. sasuke can do somewhat the same but he need to be full 100 while zoro remains absolutely normal. what fans fail to realize is that narutoverse character are strategic fighter, they obverse and analyse. they avoid getting hurt because they are humans with powers, yes there others that fight head on like those that a figths tyjetsu but they to are fragile. the OPverse character fights full fledged, they dont stall since they are supported with haki and devil fruit. sasuke will lose cuz no matter how many parts, lightning, fires, genjitsu, amatarasu and susanoo he possesses his will run out chakra fast. if u dont believe me read over the fights.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oznerol said:

furthermore, there is something that most of u guys missing out. sasuke have a lot of ammo than zoro but the difference is that all these abilities have risks and require stamina,hence, chakra. and last time i check sasuke is a strategic fighter, whereby, he fight in a way to analyze his enemy and conserve energy(he hide and watch O O). zoro in the other hand fights head on with the support of observation haki and armament haki which don't have risk and requires little stamina. sasuke is known to fight ninjas that possesses chakra (note: his eyes can see chakra, absord chakra and see throught genjutsu) and uses tricks to evade his techniques eg danzo (izanagi), deidara on a clay dragon's back flying and shooting bombs , kabuto with his eyes close ect. he can also teleport (somewhat like law)which have a time limit. lastly, he can do all parts. the reason i think zoro will beat sasuke is because zoro cut a large huge squid arms into six piece instance with out a sweat, cut a being the size of a mountain like if its bread. y didnt he use asura? he could of use it but these guy aint deem worthy, the creator is holding zoro back until the time is right. sasuke can do somewhat the same but he need to be full 100 while zoro remains absolutely normal. what fans fail to realize is that narutoverse character are strategic fighter, they obverse and analyse. they avoid getting hurt because they are humans with powers, yes there others that fight head on like those that a figths tyjetsu but they to are fragile. the OPverse character fights full fledged, they dont stall since they are supported with haki and devil fruit. sasuke will lose cuz no matter how many parts, lightning, fires, genjitsu, amatarasu and susanoo he possesses his will run out chakra fast. if u dont believe me read over the fights.

TLDR

Sasuke blitzes

No Caption Provided

oznerol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By oznerol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABZUP4euFio

yea and zoro saw that coming from a mile away

Loading Video...
militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

sasuke

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

Bostee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Bostee

ZORO WINS by Stat
It was prooved with calcs that Danzai Sekai ("the Billion-Fold World" secret technique) impact is comparable to one of the strongest Us Atomic bomb ever.

6000 times more powerful than Jupiter canon from fairy tail
( 6000 times cities = continental + )

At least 100 times more powerful than a Bijudama .

So can One shot anyone under continental+ durability in 1 sec.

Can't be stopped whitout a good Black blade.

Skip at 4:17 min : and it's just 20% of what Zoro has ever shown until now

Loading Video...

And look at Sasuke durability and weapon skill :

Loading Video...

I let you make your opinion , but by stat Zoro can One Shot Sasuke

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bostee: Zoro wins honestly nothing can argue with those stats, even pre timeskip zoro has light speed feats, Kuma repels air at light speed

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Here is casual speed of weak ass onepiece characters

@shirso@skysanji, I wanted u guys to see this

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps the verse

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Current sasuke is boruto sasuke.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EOS Sasuke solos OP

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen or adult, doesn't matter, Sasuke stomps either way.

Raikage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Raikage101

Sasuke solos the verse

Draycorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ems sasuke and later stomp

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sauske oneshot

Raikage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bostee said:

ZORO WINS by Stat
It was prooved with calcs that Danzai Sekai ("the Billion-Fold World" secret technique) impact is comparable to one of the strongest Us Atomic bomb ever.
6000 times more powerful than Jupiter canon from fairy tail
( 6000 times cities = continental + )
At least 100 times more powerful than a Bijudama .
So can One shot anyone under continental+ durability in 1 sec.
Can't be stopped whitout a good Black blade.
Skip at 4:17 min : and it's just 20% of what Zoro has ever shown until now

Loading Video...

And look at Sasuke durability and weapon skill :

Loading Video...

I let you make your opinion , but by stat Zoro can One Shot Sasuke

lol stop trolling. deathbattle is TRASH source for debates. gtfo with that.

good thing naruto tanks attacks from planet busters.

bro did you honsetly bring a scene from a non-canon movie to try and prove your point? lmao.

sasuke gas waaaay more oneshot moves. he can rip zoro's soul out. he can blitz him and cut him in half with chidori. he can throw him into orbit with susanoo. he can teleport him into another dimension and leave him there. he can burn him to death with amaterasu. he can he can crush him with chibaku tensei, etc etc.

Raikage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War arc rinnegan Sasuke or any form above that solos the OP verse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll say sasuke till we get feats for enma

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke claps.

FirefistAce324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With true power(Which Sasuke was blessed and naturally have) Sasuke wins.
But in an actual swordfight, Zoro wins because he has special abilities with his sword that is out of Sasuke's league I mean come on, this guy has been training with a sword for a long freaking time, while what Sasuke has had his for only a few? If you think Sasuke's Chidori sword cuts his down, even PTS Zoro would be able to deflect it, PTS Zoro has added willpower and had Armanent(Weak at the time) but still. Sasuke would still win if this were a fight without swords, his power is already Planetary, one Amaterasu would make Zoro to the point where he can't fight anymore(He'd lose his way to heaven like he did with Kuma).
If Zoro fought him against Susanoo and Sasuke doesn't use Amaterasu, then of course Sasuke still wins but Sasuke's main fighting style with Susanoo is a sword, which Zoro can just deflect. So still unless Sasuke uses Amaterasu or Kirin(With Sage of 6 paths because I know curse mark Kirin ain't doing much and Zoro will either tank it or deflect it) Then Sasuke wins.

FirefistAce324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke solos OP

SNBISBISBIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By SNBISBISBIS

Zorro one shots. Zorro lolblitzes and one shots.

Stop putting fodder naruto against OP.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By LordBaller

Sasuke wins.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Genjutsu debate lol

Cant argue with facts, just deny deny deny.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can’t believe I’m saying this but The black hair Justin Bieber probably stomps.

Avatar image for michealtututady
michealtututady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days: Chakra is life energy or life force in hinduism it is taught that everyone has it. Zoro just can't control his.

no not in Hinduism not really but yea everyone has chakra

Avatar image for michealtututady
michealtututady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zorro will eventually surpass sasuke but currently sasuke wins

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points