Zoro vs Sasuke

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Uchiha545

If it is just a kenjutsu fight Zoro all the way but if all techniques are allowed I don't really know if Zoro can break susanoo or if his swords won't melt after hitting amaterasu armor so many times.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Latest version of sasuke is suspended by madara with his own ninjato embed through his kidneys, this is hardly a fair fight

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm: you really think Sasuke is going to go down that easy I'm pretty sure at least 98% of naruto readers are gonna know he's fine after that

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Latest version of sasuke is suspended by madara with his own ninjato embed through his kidneys, this is hardly a fair fight

Except they're talking about current Sasuke from over a year ago.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: not that, but I think it is unfair to start a fight when someone is clearly incapacitated

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@strongarm: you really think Sasuke is going to go down that easy I'm pretty sure at least 98% of naruto readers are gonna know he's fine after that

Thats hardly the point. Sasuke would be steak in the amount of time it takes for him to realize Zoro even moved.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro cuts him half.

Avatar image for thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo
Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sadly, current sasuke will stomp. Even though I hate that emo jerk with a passion..... lol

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

Thats hardly the point. Sasuke would be steak in the amount of time it takes for him to realize Zoro even moved.

The point is Zoro will have black fire burning him with no means to put it out, I like Zoro the most in one piece but year ago sasuke would have lost current sasuke will violently murder him.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Strongarm

@uchiha454: His durability did not increase by much, his flames are still slow burning

compared to naruto's KCM he is still weak

Avatar image for thebrownpowerranger
TheBrownPowerRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

couldn't zoro block Amaterasu.with haki and sense sasukes movements with haki. Because of that I think zoro would win.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

@uchiha454 said:

The point is Zoro will have black fire burning him with no means to put it out, I like Zoro the most in one piece but year ago sasuke would have lost current sasuke will violently murder him.

If you think Sasuke can get Zoro with Amaterasu, you are mistaken. This is a guy whose movements were so fast, nothing was seen, 5000 feet underwater. Zoro can keep up with G2 Luffy. There is zero chance to land Amaterasu which uses eye blink speed to ignite on a target. Zoro can react to and move faster than that. Its a stomp no matter how you look at it.

Pirateking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Pirateking

Zoro

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Heh.....his susano'o has swords*loop hole confirmed*

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps and solos OPverse with Indra's arrow and Rinnegan Genjutsu.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

@lowlaville said:

@uchiha454 said:

If you think Sasuke can get Zoro with Amaterasu, you are mistaken. This is a guy whose movements were so fast, nothing was seen, 5000 feet underwater. Zoro can keep up with G2 Luffy. There is zero chance to land Amaterasu which uses eye blink speed to ignite on a target. Zoro can react to and move faster than that. Its a stomp no matter how you look at it.

You're a good troll

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

@uchiha454 said:

@lowlaville said:

@uchiha454 said:

You're a good troll

huh?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke blitzes his head off. Mismatch.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you quote me on a post I made over a year ago. Well guess what.. Sasuke solos the OPverse currently. o-o

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@no_trolling: sorry but sadly u r wrong..

1)ki (chi) is an adaptation from real world martial arts such as tai chi and chi gong and is centered in the abdomen area of our body, every living thing has ki both in fiction and in reality, ki is the life energy and not chakra. (For example superman for all intents and purposes has ki).

2)chakra in narutoverse is the physical and spiritual energy attained through intense ninja training and personal growth and it moves through their bodies via the chakra network (very similar to blood veins) it is not life energy.

So in conclusion genjutsu won't work on characters not of the narutoverse because it distorts the chakra network in the brain which results in hallucinations.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By ValarMelkor

@no_trolling: sorry but sadly u r wrong..

1)ki (chi) is an adaptation from real world martial arts such as tai chi and chi gong and is centered in the abdomen area of our body, every living thing has ki both in fiction and in reality, ki is the life energy and not chakra. (For example superman for all intents and purposes has ki).

2)chakra in narutoverse is the physical and spiritual energy attained through intense ninja training and personal growth and it moves through their bodies via the chakra network (very similar to blood veins) it is not life energy.

So in conclusion genjutsu won't work on characters not of the narutoverse because it distorts the chakra network in the brain which results in hallucinations.

Kaguya was able to put the whole planet under Genjutsu before anyone but herself had chakra. Anyway,current Sasuke wins.

Pirateking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm if it's current, then im going with sasuke

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: A)kaguya never put the world infinite tsukoyomi, it was never said or shown..cuz if she did the entire world's population should have transformed into white zetsus and no one would've been able to stop her.

B)characters in onepieceverse don't have chakra network system or chakra holes in their bodies, Oda never mentioned if they had, so genjutsu won't work on them with the exception of izanagi and izanami (because they work by influencing the 5 senses and not by disturbing the chakra network in the brain).

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonkin: Wrong A) It was said/stated by Hagoromo I believe or Madara and shown(via zetsu's existence)... you know how zetsu's are made right

And B) is wrong due to A) being wrong/false so it just f**ks up the whole argument in it's entirety.

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By DragonKin

@vintage_spiderman: A) lol no u r mistaken..currently there are two ways to create white zetsus: 1)cultivating hasirama's cells via juube's husk (as madara and obito did). 2) via the activation and conclusion of the infinite tsukoyomi. (Do not argue this point it was clearly shown in the manga)

B)mistake yet again (more so how the hell u thinking me having a mistake in A negate B I don't have any idea), when genjutsu was explained in the manga they used the same explanation I provided for both normal genjutsu including eye genjutsu with exception of izanagi and izanami (exactly as I stated). Due to the reason OP characters does not poses any semblance of chakra including a network of transferring and realesing said chakra genjutsu (with the exception of izanagi and izanami) won't work on them.

cwest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i like how most people are focusing on genjutsu for sasuke, like that's the only skill he's got. i'm not too familiar with zoro, but current sasuke just seems more powerful, faster, and with far more options for fighting.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonkin:

A) Okay maybe I didn't make myself clear enough, but I basically said what you just said which is one of the ways that zetsu's are made is via the individuals caught in Infinite Tsukyomi I was not trying to say there were no other ways that would be false.

B) you brought up chakra systems and how in One Piece they don't have such things...I said it doesn't matter because if Kaguya can genjutsu people without a chakra system or chakra in general(as she did to a good amount of population in the past with Infinite Tsukyomi who didn't have chakra yet as she was the only one that ate the fruit) then why couldn't another naruto character do the same basically with that in mind makes point B) false in it's entirety, because your basing everything off something that's not true and proven false(by Kaguya) such as genjutsu only working on those with chakra.

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By DragonKin

@vintage_spiderman: first are u saying that masashi contradicted himself when he introduced genjutsu (because he said exactly as I explained)?

Second infinite tsukoyomi is not exactly genjutsu more like senjutsu ninjutsu and genjutsu put together. Basically it traps the entire population of the world in cocoons coming out of the holy tree roots themselves, the only part of the technique that is genjutsu is the trapping of the affected's mind in what they call their perfect reality.

All and all after the chakra was dispersed to the world by her sons every man and woman gained the aforementioned chakra network system and holes..that's why madara's infinite tsukoyomi affected the entire population of the world (kaguya NEVER used it when only she and her sons had chakra) moreover sasuke can't use that particular technique and he isn't really good with genjutsu (as it was explained that his tsukoyomi isn't close to/or on par with itachi's) and he does not rely on it in a fight (only in most hazardous of situations such as his fight with killer bee) take all those reasons and combine with the fact that it won't work on OP characters as is it, genjutsu won't be used in the fight...

After saying all this I still believe that if their current versions would clash sasuke without a doubt will win..but zoro still has a long way to go as one piece is only about halfway done and naruto manga has already ended so sasuke won't be getting any stronger I can see zoro wining this fight in the future..

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cwest: bro I'm not focusing on genjutsu for sasuke, I originally replied to someone else who stated that chakra is similar to dragonball's ki and that's why genjutsu could affect zoro...

I know both manga inside and out, watched every anime episode, special, movie and read both mangas in their entirety 6-7 times..so do trust me when I say I know both characters inside and out (probably better then most).. ;-)

cwest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i wasn't pointing fingers at anyone in particular; it just seems whenever an uchiha is involved, genjutsu becomes the sticking point, when most of them have much more in their arsenal.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonkin:

To answer the first question no but Kishi never said what would happen if it was used on someone without chakra in part 1

In response to the second thing fair enough I can agree

You do know Sasuke's genjutsu among other things skyrocketed after the power up he received(remember "with a glance"-Hagoromo aka sage of 6 paths hype lol). And why do you believe Kaguya used IT after chakra was disperse across the nations rather than before as it was?

In response to Zoro beating Sasuke in the future possibly....but I doubt Kishi's truly done with naruto so Sasuke could get stronger only time will tell.

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By DragonKin

@vintage_spiderman: 1) no he didn't but he did explain how it works, so using our logic And his explanation we can deduct that beings without chakra manipulatory system can not be affected by normal and eye genjutsu (with the exception of the iza brothers).

2)I'm really glad we finally agree on something.

3) yes bro I do know it skyrocketed as he was able to put all the bijuus instantly under genjutsu and trap them in chibaku tensei, but still as it was clearly shown in his fights against madara kaguya and naruto he does not rely on this in a fight (although it could be due to the fact that he fought jinchuurickies although madara wasn't one in the beginning of the fight),

Yes kaguya never used IT neither in the past nor the future..the only characters to use IT was madara and obito (although the latter only started the technique)

4)zoro will win in the future only a matter of time, I can explain if u want.

Kishi is not exactly done with Naruto he did announce a new series will be published this spring but it will center naruto's son bolt (I believe both naruto and sasuke will not be shown as much as before and due to that reason they will not get much/ or any stronger).

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonkin: agree to disagree for the most part...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...chakra network is not necessary for the target to be in a genjutsu in the first place. genjutsu ends zoro, but sasuke doesn't need it to begin with.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Zoro makes eye contact. Instant illusion.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

This has gone on for too long.

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I'm not gonna debate this point again..

It will be suffice to say that some genjutsu (iza brothers, sage frogs genjutsu vs pain) those not require the target to have chakra network, the rest those...

You can just read my previous debate with vintage spiderman

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@dragonkin: there's literally no instance in the entire franchise where genjutsu just failed to work because the target doesn't have chakra. The argument itself is a fan theory based on a non explicit statement which doesn't hold any credit.

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this is now EoS Sasuke? If so then then this fight lasts all about 1 minute (if that).

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By DragonKin

@princearagorn1: @princearagorn1: are u serious?

Lol of course there won't be because everyone in the narutoverse has chakra..

But when genjutsu was explained in the manga, the author explained exactly how genjutsu works with the exception of those I state which he also explained how they work:

Iza brothers target the five senses

Sage frogs genjutsu target sense of sound

You call things explained in the manga fan based bahhh..

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonkin: ...the opponent not having chakra network still have senses.. which can be used to put them in a genjutsu.

"You call things explained in the manga fan based bahhh.."

...The manga neither states or supports that targets need to have chakra for them to be manipulated. Jiraya mentioned it controlled senses and targeted chakra network. Not that both are an absolute necessity. The last part is fan nonsense.

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: The things u say are utterly ridiculous and as I said b4 I'm not gonna debate this point...you dude are wrong ohh so wrong my advice to you is to go read the manga because clearly you missed a lot..

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonkin: lol. K. By all means, when you can find a statement saying "chakra is necessary for genjutsu", or even one instance where genjutsu doesn't work because the target doesn't have chakra, your argument will be considered.

Telling me to read the manga is not helping your case.

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: first here is the page u requested which obviously back up my statement

Naruto.wikia.com/wiki/genjutsu

Second me telling u to go read the manga again was for your own benefit

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonkin:

...first, wiki is not canon. You can quite literally write 'chakra is not required for genjutsu' there if you want.

Second, even on the page, nowhere does it say that genjutsu will not work if the target doesn't have chakra. Not that it matters - because I've also read the official translation. And it doesn't say that in the first place.

...and thanks for the advice, but it doesn't look like I need to re read it. If you find the page supporting your argument, I will. Because jiraya certainly didn't say what you think he said.