#1 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10368 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in an open field.

No BFR

No one is blood lusted,

Win by Kill or KO

Random encounter.

Current Zoro.

Kenshiro is armed with Metal gauntlets to block Zoro's attacks.

Round 1: Kenshiro cannot use Musou Tensei

Round 2: Kenshiro can use Musou Tensei.

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10368 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by kyrees (4550 posts) - - Show Bio

ah, zoro can cut through metal now (pointing to the pacifista battle post time skip)

#4 Posted by DeathHero61 (5345 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Marshall_Long (1872 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough fight don't know who'd win.

#6 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10368 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:

ah, zoro can cut through metal now (pointing to the pacifista battle post time skip)

Kenshiro can break swords, I just wanted to make it balanced.

#7 Posted by DarkRaiden (6553 posts) - - Show Bio

I've heard ridiculous things about Kenshiro. I think he'd win due to ridiculous attack speed and dem pressure points that like make you explode and stuff.

#8 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10368 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/kenshiro-respect-thread-644365/

Here's a Kenshiro respect thread I've added some stuff to it too. I know only a few folks know about him on here.

#9 Posted by GhostRavage (8394 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro is highly Supersonic and can cut through metal like a hot knife cuts butter.

@kyrees said:

Haki empowers the weapons to extreme levels. A katana shouldn't be able to cut through thick layers of iron and hardened still to begin with. Anyway, Zoro wouldn't need to go melee in the first place, he can just spam huge AoE range attacks like he always does.

That being said, im not saying who wins, im going to look at Kenshiro's respect thread to make my decision.

#10 Edited by DeathHero61 (5345 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10368 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro is highly Supersonic and can cut through metal like a hot knife cuts butter.

@nelomaxwell said:

@kyrees said:

Haki empowers the weapons to extreme levels. A katana shouldn't be able to cut through thick layers of iron and hardened still to begin with. Anyway, Zoro wouldn't need to go melee in the first place, he can just spam huge AoE range attacks like he always does.

That being said, im not saying who wins, im going to look at Kenshiro's respect thread to make my decision.

Please do and note that Ken also has ranged attacks, I want add more but the respect thread says I've posted too much in a row.

But here. Kenshiro and these are Ken's two main styles not counting what he's copied.Go no Ken and Hokuto Shin Ken

#12 Posted by GhostRavage (8394 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@nelomaxwell: Are the range attack feats in the respect thread? Im going to check it out later.

@deathhero61 said:

@ghostravage: define AoE

Area of Effect.

I just added some and there's one in the Han Fight., it's like the first video I posted.

#14 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Zoro is a total monster....

#15 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10368 posts) - - Show Bio

So you believe he wins?

#16 Posted by VMole (609 posts) - - Show Bio

How does One Piece's Haki work compared to the battle aura presented in HnK? Raoh's passive battle aura alone was enough to fend off Rei without Raoh even having to get off of his horse or move a muscle. I'm not well-versed on One Piece, but Haki can work past the intangibility of certain fruit users in the OPverse if I'm correct, would the same principle work against Musou Tensei?

I didn't have a chance to go through the respect thread in its entirety, but as far as strength, Kenshiro can force a full steam land train to a complete stop with an outstretched palm. I guess this clip also counts as speed since he did some weird after-image movement while moving into position?

He also has some badass technique that can block an opponent's energy attack, push a waterfall upwards, and force a guy to make a funny face before he explodes.

#17 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10368 posts) - - Show Bio

@vmole: Thanks for your input. The Haki vs Touki (Battle Aura) is an ongoing debate, it seems that Haki differs, so I'm not sure it could stop Musou tensei as only Anryu tenha and Matouki. Since Many people who are OP experts don't consider them the same it can't be said that it will have the same effect.

P.S. If you have anymore good clips please add it to his Respect thread.

#18 Edited by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized said:

So you believe he wins?

well, his feats are few and far between currently. But what he does have is pretty impressive. Cutting a galleon class ship clean in half, decapitating a dragon that was taking punches from Luffy, mopping the Floor with Hody underwater. Casually deflecting a multi-ton hammer swung by a fishman in steroids, etc. Combined with his feats Pre timeskip: Tanking multiple Oars hits, Even deflecting one outright(Dat strength) Then proceeding to take all of Luffys pain from the Arc, Being able to Cut Thick Steel Chains with Little effort fairly Early in the Series(Alabasta arc IIRC) At the same time showing strength enough to lift a building, Slicing Multiple Cannon balls mid Air Consistently, Leveling buildings with his Pound cannons, before he got his current third sword(The black one).

To answer your question: it's a really close fight, but I'm leaning towards Zoro.

#19 Edited by Nelomaxwell (10368 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell said:

@funsiized said:

So you believe he wins?

well, his feats are few and far between currently. But what he does have is pretty impressive. Cutting a galleon class ship clean in half, decapitating a dragon that was taking punches from Luffy, mopping the Floor with Hody underwater. Casually deflecting a multi-ton hammer swung by a fishman in steroids, etc. Combined with his feats Pre timeskip: Tanking multiple Oars hits, Even deflecting one outright(Dat strength) Then proceeding to take all of Luffys pain from the Arc, Being able to Cut Thick Steel Chains with Little effort fairly Early in the Series(Alabasta arc IIRC) At the same time showing strength enough to lift a building, Slicing Multiple Cannon balls mid Air Consistently, Leveling buildings with his Pound cannons, before he got his current third sword(The black one).

To answer your question: it's a really close fight, but I'm leaning towards Zoro.

I see what you mean. I'm gonna wait for others to weigh in I'm tired of defending characters in my own thread. Seems kinda bias.

#20 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: lol, I see your point. But this is a really nice match, GJ.

#21 Edited by Marshall_Long (1872 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this has nothing to do with the battle but did anybody read Fist Of The Blue Sky? Was it any good?

#22 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10368 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this has nothing to do with the battle but did anybody read Fist Of The Blue Sky? Was it any good?

The story is pretty good, but the art is not so good. IMO, It does show how the fist of the north star came to be though.

#23 Edited by Marshall_Long (1872 posts) - - Show Bio

@nelomaxwell: Thanks for the reply plan on reading it soon

#24 Posted by TheMagicStik (1399 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: No, he could cut through solid steel in the Alabasta Arc when he fought Mister One/ Daz Bones, the Pacifista is made out of much much tougher shit.

#25 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5378 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro

#26 Posted by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

tough to have a clear winner, I really like both characters, but maybe Zoro takes it, through a very difficult fight.

#27 Posted by Immortal777 (6922 posts) - - Show Bio

Musou Tensei and Zoro is already dead.

#28 Edited by Chibi_cute (4476 posts) - - Show Bio

Musou Tensei and Zoro is already dead.

this.

#29 Posted by CaptainMarvelThunder (825 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Zoro's sword would be able to hurt Kenshiro if he hulks out his body becomes many times stronger than steel. Are Zoro's swords made of anything special?