#1 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7413 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

Rules 3 rounds

  • Current Version
  • Standard Gear
  • Cap he gets to raid the carrier's armory before the match
  • 1 round Morals on Incharacter 2&3 round morals off blood lust
  • 3 round free for all
  • Starting Distance: 1&2 Opposite ends may be taken anywhere
  • Round 3 Zoro inside the ship, Sanji on the dock, Cap On the deck, & Iron Fist on tug boat may be taken anywhere

#2 Posted by The Stegman (23920 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna say Zoro solos. I think he's much stronger than Sanji.

#3 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7413 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

I wanna say Zoro solos. I think he's much stronger than Sanji.

All rounds? Top picks for the free for all...

#4 Edited by The Stegman (23920 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7413 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Mezmero (920 posts) - - Show Bio

I think either character in team 1 can solo team 2. In the free for all I think Cap might take it overall. His main competition is Zoro but Steve's got a solid defense against those blade attacks. I don't think Zoro could cut Cap's shield even with knowing about the breath of life after the time skip. I also think Cap has higher battle awareness than anyone in this group.

#7 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7413 posts) - - Show Bio

I can understand people posting Zoro solos (those two words together makes me think of Zolo ಠ_ಠ) but Ult Cap is far fetched....

#8 Edited by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@mezmero said:

I think either character in team 1 can solo team 2. In the free for all I think Cap might take it overall. His main competition is Zoro but Steve's got a solid defense against those blade attacks. I don't think Zoro could cut Cap's shield even with knowing about the breath of life after the time skip. I also think Cap has higher battle awareness than anyone in this group.

Zoro could solo Team 1, but not Ultimate Cap. And he sure wouldn't be able to last against Sanji or Zoro in a free for all.

#9 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5441 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins all rounds with high difficulty. Sanji may be the better fighter out of them all, but Zoro has the highest pain tolerance.

#10 Edited by Mezmero (920 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo: Maybe I'm just not as familiar with ultimate Cap. Is his shield made out of a less durable material? Is he less skilled than regular Cap? He survived Ultimatum so I have to assume he's high in the skill rankings within the Ultimates (even though he was unconscious through some of it). I genuinely believe he can beat Sanji even after time skip. Cap has more focus when it comes to combat. His battle awareness is comparable to Mantra users within One Piece but I'd put his adaptability and reaction speed above a lot of regular Mantra users. Cap versus Zoro is a bit more debatable but I personally would give it to Steve mostly because of superior weaponry.

#11 Posted by Funsiized (3662 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro takes all rounds, Dude is a Total Tank. Even Pre timeskip.

#12 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7413 posts) - - Show Bio

...

#13 Posted by Underwaterbimbos (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@mezmero from what I've read ult cap is superhuman while 616 cap is is just the peak of human physical evolution

#14 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7413 posts) - - Show Bio

...

#15 Edited by Date_Masamune (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Zoro all rounds

#16 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7413 posts) - - Show Bio

Unexpected bump

#17 Posted by Cooldes (4063 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: lol you wrote @any one piece fans like that would somehow magically bring us....

...wait i am here... maybe it DID work!

anyway, on topic,

round 1 and 2 go to team 2

round 3 goes to zoro.

#18 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9882 posts) - - Show Bio

So, it's Zoro vs Sanji? lol.

Anyway, I'm rooting for Zoro, he's the more impressive of the two.

#19 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro solos

#20 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7413 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Ulitmate Cap Solos with F-18 Super Hornet.

Cap Wins All Rounds Solo!

Take that One Piece fans!

#22 Posted by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

I wanna say Zoro solos. I think he's much stronger than Sanji.

All rounds? Top picks for the free for all...

Team with Zoro and Zoro takes it all.

#23 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7413 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: What if he can't get to it in time say Iron fist stops him. :P

#24 Posted by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Current Version of Zoro would cut that plane up.

#25 Posted by Noone301994 (4191 posts) - - Show Bio

#26 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: What if he can't get to it in time say Iron fist stops him. :P

What if Iron Fist gets Flash Bang all day?

Or Tear Gas the whole area?

Easy Day.

#27 Edited by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: Call me next time ;)

Anyway, Zoro potentially solo's here... He has insane range and massive raw power, he also has some degree of Observation Haki... Adding Captain America is a solid win for Zoro's team.

EDIT! Zoro surely takes round 3... He has uber powerful AoE attacks anyway... Sanji probably will Survive by geppo his way up...

#28 Posted by dondave (36461 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

Online
#29 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47 said:

@cadencev2: Current Version of Zoro would cut that plane up.

Prove it. Scans, feats. What makes you think he can cut a Fighter jet 10 Miles away at 3000 feet?

#30 Edited by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@light47 said:

@cadencev2: Current Version of Zoro would cut that plane up.

Prove it. Scans, feats. What makes you think he can cut a Fighter jet 10 Miles away at 3000 feet?

You see the scan where Captain America flies the plane low to impale the guy with the airplane right, he will cut it

This is before the 2 year skip and he easily cuts it

After the 2 year leap this him cutting some Steel Shields as if they were fruit, this is not even close to full power either

Here he cuts thick steel with Kinemon to make a big opening for them to get in

#31 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@light47 said:

@cadencev2: Current Version of Zoro would cut that plane up.

Prove it. Scans, feats. What makes you think he can cut a Fighter jet 10 Miles away at 3000 feet?

You see the scan where he flies the plane low to impale the guy with the airplane right, he will cut it

This is before the 2 year skip and he easily cuts it

So you think Because Cap had no armaments on his Jets in the last 2 Scans, he will drive a Jet into a guy who cuts buildings in half when this time Cap has Missiles?!

Flawed Argument is flawed.

Also FTR the Scan were he impales Red Skull! Zoro cannot dodge that jet at all. It Teleport Jumps and Teleported into Red Skull.

OOOOHHHHH

#32 Edited by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Also didn't know that Cap gets prep time and knows what Zoro can do, and a tornado can bring down an airplane specially one that is meant to cut anything, I'm pretty sure he can cut missles but One Piece has no missles to prove it, he dodges lasers with ease as well. The lasers have explosive power as a missile I believe, if he can't cut it he will dodge it. This is all speculation but I am pretty sure Zoro will want to cut it lol

Just wondering how can that Airplane teleport? I don't read to much Cap comic besides avengers and stuff.

#33 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47 said:

@cadencev2: Also didn't know that Cap gets prep time and knows what Zoro can do, and a tornado can bring down an airplane specially one that is meant to cut anything, I'm pretty sure he can cut missles but One Piece has no missles to prove it, he dodges lasers with ease as well. The lasers have explosive power as a missile I believe, if he can't cut it he will dodge it. This is all speculation but I am pretty sure Zoro will want to cut it lol

Just wondering how can that Airplane teleport? I don't read to much Cap comic besides avengers and stuff.

It was a new SHIELD Jet with Teleportation ability. What do you from me? Its is a Comic with Super Heroes!

#34 Edited by Cgoodness (4298 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought it was going to be the antonio banderas zoro lol

#35 Posted by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47 said:

@cadencev2: Also didn't know that Cap gets prep time and knows what Zoro can do, and a tornado can bring down an airplane specially one that is meant to cut anything, I'm pretty sure he can cut missles but One Piece has no missles to prove it, he dodges lasers with ease as well. The lasers have explosive power as a missile I believe, if he can't cut it he will dodge it. This is all speculation but I am pretty sure Zoro will want to cut it lol

Just wondering how can that Airplane teleport? I don't read to much Cap comic besides avengers and stuff.

It was a new SHIELD Jet with Teleportation ability. What do you from me? Its is a Comic with Super Heroes!

haha I know, your idea though was pretty funny and entertaining, I just figure to try to counter it since you said take that One Piece fans all for fun of course lol

#36 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47 said:
@cadencev2 said:

@light47 said:

@cadencev2: Also didn't know that Cap gets prep time and knows what Zoro can do, and a tornado can bring down an airplane specially one that is meant to cut anything, I'm pretty sure he can cut missles but One Piece has no missles to prove it, he dodges lasers with ease as well. The lasers have explosive power as a missile I believe, if he can't cut it he will dodge it. This is all speculation but I am pretty sure Zoro will want to cut it lol

Just wondering how can that Airplane teleport? I don't read to much Cap comic besides avengers and stuff.

It was a new SHIELD Jet with Teleportation ability. What do you from me? Its is a Comic with Super Heroes!

haha I know, your idea though was pretty funny and entertaining, I just figure to try to counter it since you said take that One Piece fans all for fun of course lol

I hate One Piece, totally hate it, and @mr_ingenuity knows it :)

#37 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7402 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on people Cap and Zoro are working together

#38 Posted by Cooldes (4063 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: @homicidalmaniac:

guys i understand that Zoro >> Sanji, but isn't Iron Fist >> ult cap?

i think morals off Iron Fist puts his chi to use like he did on the helecarrier, and Sanji goes Hells memories and with team work, chi and haki, they pull a win for team 2.

the free for all though i think zoro takes it .-.

#39 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@ghostravage: @homicidalmaniac:

guys i understand that Zoro >> Sanji, but isn't Iron Fist >> ult cap?

i think morals off Iron Fist puts his chi to use like he did on the helecarrier, and Sanji goes Hells memories and with team work, chi and haki, they pull a win for team 2.

the free for all though i think zoro takes it .-.

Epic Fail. Not one mention of Cap with a F-18 here. Epic fail......

#40 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap can solo team 2, he has my vote for the free for all as well

#41 Posted by Cooldes (4063 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: mostly cause i doubt it can hit zoro or sanji. haki is quite a useful tool.

#42 Posted by Marshall_Long (1949 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro & Cap take round 1 & 2 and the free for all comes down to Zoro and Sanji with Zoro winning.

#43 Edited by CheeseSticks (2445 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro solo? Excuse me, y'all know what Iron Fist can do, right?

Online
#44 Posted by Cooldes (4063 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@cadencev2: mostly cause i doubt it can hit zoro or sanji. haki is quite a useful tool.

#46 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@mr_ingenuity: lol you wrote @any one piece fans like that would somehow magically bring us....

...wait i am here... maybe it DID work!

anyway, on topic,

round 1 and 2 go to team 2

round 3 goes to zoro.