1. Gekko Moriah

2. Crocodile

3. Jinbei

4. Boa Hancock

5. Bartholomew Kuma

6. Trafalgar D. Water Law

7. Donquixote Doflamingo

8. Blackbeard (Pre-Timeskip)

9. Dracule Mihawk (With his Cross Dagger only)

Bonus Rounds

10. Edward Weeble

11. Buggy the Clown (May he have mercy on the Pirate Hunters soul)

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 Sy8000  Online

Stops at Law.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

By feats: stops at 6 in a close fight

By hype/scaling: could stop at 3, 4, or 5

Jinbei is a match for Luffy, Hancock by reputation alone is near Admiral level, Kuma is in the same boat and he got an upgrade after the time-skip however all 3 are lacking in the feat department.

Mihawk with his cross dagger really shouldn't be that high... Current Zoro would kill him if he didn't use Yoru.

Bonus round:

10. Weeble has no on panel feats, but by his bounty and his stated feats Zoro probably wouldn't beat him

11. Zoro slaughters Buggy

Couldn't have said it better, especially the Hancock bit. It has been implied that she is among the strongest of the of Shichibukai and she shouldn't be as low as she is.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Khael

Blackbeard is more powerful than Doffy?

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Alright then, Mihawk is more powerful than BB?

Lord_Uchiha_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: I can agree he stops at law. But even with hype and scaling for Jinbei, Hancock, and Kuma I think Zoro takes them. Zoro has been hype ever since the TS, and honestly he should be near, if not on Par with Luffy. And Luffy with no drawbacks on G4 is in my eyes Admiral level, maybe even Admiral +. And as you said his feats are just better currently then theirs. And I could agree with you on the Mihawk thing, but it just seemed right to put him last for Zoro. Also Zoro isn't Slaughtering Buggy, Buggy fodders Zoro, than proceeds to no diff the Shichibukai :P.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We haven't seen Zoro get pushed in the new world yet but I'd assume by hype and powerscaling that he'd lose to Doffy, Kuma, and Mihawk for sure. He'd probably tie with law or barely lose after an incredibly drawn out fight since that's how he's always been shown to be with Luffy. Who knows with Weeble since we know practically nothing about him. He'd beat the rest.

Of course I'd like to think that he could take Doffy and Kuma if he needed to, but this is impossible to guess on until we see him actually have to try against someone.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@lord_uchiha_: and with that weakness in mind Luffy straight up told Fujitora he couldn't beat him "Because you're an Admiral."

Not disagreeing with your actual point about them not beating admirals yet, but Luffy didn't think he couldn't beat Fujitora because he was and Admiral. He actually said he was going to stop running and beat up an Admiral because if he didn't he couldn't become the king of the pirates.

No Caption Provided
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mortein

1. Gekko Moriah (pre TS) Zoro wins, low diff

2. Crocodile (pre TS) Zoro wins, low/mid diff

3. Jinbei Zoro wins, high diff

4. Boa Hancock hard to tell, I would bet on Zoro

5. Bartholomew Kuma Zoro wins, 7/10, if he lands a clear shot, he can one shot him. But could go both ways

6. Trafalgar D. Water Law This would be the closest fight of them all. I feel like Law would win in first encounter, but after Zoro get's familiar with all of his tricks and hax, I think Zoro would win with extreme diff

7. Donquixote Doflamingo DD wins high diff

8. Blackbeard (Pre-Timeskip 1 DF) Zoro wins high diff (Pre-Timeskip 2 DF) Zoro wins extreme diff, BB would be a much better match against someone with a DF power.

9. Dracule Mihawk (With his Cross Dagger only) Mihawk wins with extreme diff, (With Yoru) Mihawk wins mid diff

Bonus Rounds

10. Edward Weeble If he's really the one who cut of the arm from an Admiral, then I would go with Weeble.

11. Buggy the Clown (May he have mercy on the Pirate Hunters soul) Buggy mind rapes him, teleports him into a black hole, then blows up a black hole but accidentally uses too much energy and wipes out the entire multiverse, then he recreates everything and repeats the process, googleplex times per attosecond.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

1. Gekko Moriah (pre TS) Zoro wins, low diff

2. Crocodile (pre TS) Zoro wins, low/mid diff

3. Jinbei Zoro wins, high diff

4. Boa Hancock hard to tell, I would bet on Zoro

5. Bartholomew Kuma Zoro wins, 7/10, if he lands a clear shot, he can one shot him. But could go both ways

6. Trafalgar D. Water Law This would be the closest fight of them all. I feel like Law would win in first encounter, but after Zoro get's familiar with all of his tricks and hax, I think Zoro would win with extreme diff

7. Donquixote Doflamingo DD wins high diff

8. Blackbeard (Pre-Timeskip 1 DF) Zoro wins high diff (Pre-Timeskip 2 DF) Zoro wins extreme diff, BB would be a much better match against someone with a DF power.

9. Dracule Mihawk (With his Cross Dagger only) Mihawk wins with extreme diff, (With Yoru) Mihawk wins mid diff

Bonus Rounds

10. Edward Weeble If he's really the one who cut of the arm from an Admiral, than I would go with Weeble.

11. Buggy the Clown (May he have mercy on the Pirate Hunters soul) Buggy mind rapes him, teleports him into a black hole, then blows up a black hole but accidentally uses too much energy and wipes out the entire multiverse, then he recreates everything and repeats the process, googleplex times per attosecond.

I'd agree with most of these.

I don't think Zoro could beat the man that scarred Shanks and easily took down Ace yet, and it's hard for me to pick against Kuma since he so easily handled them before.

Lastly I think your being a little too generous to Zoro against Buggy. I don't think Buggy would go that easy on him.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at Boa, definitely stops at Law, who he gives a good fight.

Probably does not beat Weeble

Gets stomped at Buggy. He is the future Pirate King

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say stops at 5 or 6

Ardentias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Doffy

Undead_Ban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By roronuffy

@leo-343: The translation I posted is powermanga's and pretty much all around agreed as the most accurate translation out there. The only translation that says it the way you said it was mangapanda's and they are almost always wrong and mistranslate all the time to the point where chapter's are often indecipherable.

As far as Mihawk goes, no I don't think Zoro can beat him even against the dagger. This is the guy who can fight Shanks to a draw and has the title of World's Greatest Swordsman over Shanks who is also a swordsman. By simple powerscaling this makes him one of the top guys in OP. 2nd He is the only person in One Piece who achieved his power completely on his own without a crew. 3rd, he is old enough, smart enough, and strong enough to know how the world works and he still felt he had a chance against WB who everybody recognized as the strongest man in the world. He's not some young pirate out to make a name for himself so the fact that he thought he had a chance says a lot about his power.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By roronuffy

@leo-343: It's more about the style and technique than the sword. I'm sure he could take any of the Ryo, O, or Saijo Wazamono grade swords (which I'm sure his dagger is) and be close to the World's Greatest level, if not the same level. He would still use Ittoryu with a dagger, so I think he still takes him. I believe Mihawk to be stronger than Shanks based on his title and his achieving power despite lack of crew, and I think that level of power is still a long way away from the strawhats, especially if the series has 10 years left like Oda says.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Fair enough, but I would also have to add that we have seen nothing to indicate that Mihawk, or even Zoro, does not have conqueror's haki. My belief is that if Silvers has it they do to.

But like you said it's much to early to tell, really for this whole battle since 4 of these Shichibukai have only had brief appearances without ever actually going all out.