• 86 results
#1 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (9859 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.

No Prep

Fight to Death

No Genjustsu
fight take place in a random empty field

#2 Edited by Kobra678 (199 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did you put Gai? I don't care but it's kinda random.

As for the fight i'd give it to team 2

#3 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

naruto and luffy changed abit after the KCM,

KCM on - nardo wins

KCM off - luffy wins

#4 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (9859 posts) - - Show Bio

@kobra678: I wanted to add Rock lee but...we haven't seen enough of him in shippuden but we've seen quite alot of gai

#5 Edited by ghost_rider1 (3405 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Naruto

#6 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9338 posts) - - Show Bio

Mugiwara-kun!!!!

#7 Edited by The Stegman (22735 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Naruto defeats Current Luffy

Sasuke vs Zoro could go either way, but until I see more EMS Sasuke feats, I'm leaning toward Zoro due to having a speed and durability advantage

Gai vs Sanji could deadlock.

But in all honestly Naruto is the key player here, not only can he go full Kyubi mode and fire off tailed beast bombs, but he can GIVE fox chakra to other people, increasing their respective stats. So I say team Naruto wins 7/10

#8 Edited by Simon_the_digger (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Naruto, only because of Naruto.

#9 Posted by Pwok21 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

I would argue that Haki plays a big part in The Straw Hats victory.

I haven't read any Naruto so if someone gives me some details I'll make a case for One Piece.

#10 Edited by The Stegman (22735 posts) - - Show Bio

@pwok21 said:

I would argue that Haki plays a big part in The Straw Hats victory.

I haven't read any Naruto so if someone gives me some details I'll make a case for One Piece.

Has Zoro or Sanji shown any use of Haki in battle though? Up to this point I know Luffy said they had it, and used it to track people, but have they used it in a fight? I'm actually curious I'm behind on One Piece.

As for Naruto feats, Naruto himself to me is what gives his team the win.

He can go into Kyubi Mode and take down several other tailed beasts single handedly

As well as give fox chakra to others.

#11 Edited by Jnr6Lil (7680 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke vs Zoro could go either way, but until I see more EMS Sasuke feats, I'm leaning toward Zoro due to having a speed and durability advantage

But in all honestly Naruto is the key player here, not only can he go full Kyubi mode and fire off tailed beast bombs, but he can GIVE fox chakra to other people, increasing their respective stats. So I say team Naruto wins 7/10

#12 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Team ninja

#13 Edited by Pwok21 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman:

They haven't been outright said to use it but seeing as Sanji took no damage from kicking a Pacifista post timeskip whilst nearly breaking his legs pre timeskip, and now that Zoro can cut through a coated galleon; I would assume both can utilise their Haki effectively.

What are the feats for the other tailed beasts as Luffy has pretty much single handedly taken down a Kraken with a Haki Reinforced Elephant Gun. Sanji's kicks are now so hot they grill things underwater and Zoro's speed is just insane; so I'm convinced they could at least do serious damage to team Naruto.

#14 Posted by The Stegman (22735 posts) - - Show Bio

@pwok21 said:

@the_stegman:

They haven't been outright said to use it but seeing as Sanji took no damage from kicking a Pacifista post timeskip whilst nearly breaking his legs pre timeskip, and now that Zoro can cut through a coated galleon; I would assume both can utilise their Haki effectively.

What are the feats for the other tailed beasts as Luffy has pretty much single handedly taken down a Kraken with a Haki Reinforced Elephant Gun. Sanji's kicks are now so hot they grill things underwater and Zoro's speed is just insane; so I'm convinced they could at least do serious damage to team Naruto.

Eh, Zoro and Sanji taking down Pacifistas can just be an increase in physical strength and durability though, it hasn't been specifically said they used Armament Haki or anything like it to beat them. Without feats of them using Haki, it's just speculation.

As for the tailed beasts, they don't have THAT many feats..but, tt they are stronger which each tail they have, and are giant, each one able to fire a tailed beast bomb that can level large structures.

However, I doubt Luffy or any of the Straw Hats can tank Naruto's Beast bomb.

Also something to keep into consideration, Naruto can now make Fox Shroud shadow clones, clones strong enough to take down Sage level opponets, they aren't just canon fodder anymore. They can be used to overwhelm the Straw Hats with numbers.

#15 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (22867 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by Pwok21 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio
@the_stegman:

Zoro does actually have a Haki feat that slipped my mind, when he cuts Monet: a Logia user who is intangible in her snow form. Bear in mind that during this fight he is not only holding back but also refuses to go for a kill shot as displayed here.

Zoro could have used Haki to kill her, yet held back purely as she is a woman.

#17 Edited by blaze88dood (14 posts) - - Show Bio

pirates due to haki

#18 Posted by Erick_Williams (754 posts) - - Show Bio

Team OP Speedblitz

#19 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15898 posts) - - Show Bio

Current naruto (assuming he's back) one shots luffy with a bb

Guy (7th gate) > Sanji

Sasuke vs Zoro is more debatable, considering zoro should have the raw speed and cutting advantage, unless sasuke can go PS. But sasuke has amaterasu..

#20 Edited by Anime2114 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: This should be locked.

1. It was obviously made before Guy went 8 gates, and his feats are above anyone else in the fight.

2. Neither Luffy, Zoro, or Sanji have went all out yet. The most we've seen is a dying Luffy destroying the Noah. Wait until they've actually had a real fight to use them in debates.

#21 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15898 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: This should be locked.

1. It was obviously made before Guy went 8 gates, and his feats are above anyone else in the fight.

2. Neither Luffy, Zoro, or Sanji have went all out yet. The most we've seen is a dying Luffy destroying the Noah. Wait until they've actually had a real fight to use them in debates.

1. Yes. The date is 10 months ago. Which is why I said 7th gate. And no. Guy hasn't done anything better than a bijuu dama as of now.

2. Nice.

#22 Posted by Anime2114 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Lol. Do you watch the series you debate? Guy might not have the AOE, but he's obviously well above a Bijuu Bomb. Obito's shield took Four Juubi Damas and he came out fine. Guy broke the shield and injured Madara, the current strongest character in the series. Of course 8 Gates Guy is above Naruto and Sasuke.

#23 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (15898 posts) - - Show Bio

@anime2114 said:

@princearagorn1: Lol. Do you watch the series you debate? Guy might not have the AOE, but he's obviously well above a Bijuu Bomb. Obito's shield took Four Juubi Damas and he came out fine. Guy broke the shield and injured Madara, the current strongest character in the series. Of course 8 Gates Guy is above Naruto and Sasuke.

...that's because madara's shield doesn't negate taijutsu...

Against it, it's just simple shield. A seriously tough shield, but without the hax.

We saw the absolute destructive capabilities of both, and tbb is quite superior. Are you really going to say evening elephant is so potent that it is stronger than an explosion that vaporized dozens of mountains, and reached height several dozen times that of clouds?

#24 Edited by Anime2114 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Guy is blitzing and physically beating the strongest character in the series. Naruto's obviously going to be stronger than Guy because he'll get a power up, but until then Guy has him beat. And why would it matter if it's Taijutsu or not? Obito's shield tanked four JUUBI Bijuu bombs. The Juubi is nature chakra. He also took a Naruto and Minato combined Senjutsu Giant Rasengan.

#25 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15898 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Guy is blitzing and physically beating the strongest character in the series. Naruto's obviously going to be stronger than Guy because he'll get a power up, but until then Guy has him beat. And why would it matter if it's Taijutsu or not? Obito's shield tanked four JUUBI Bijuu bombs. The Juubi is nature chakra. He also took a Naruto and Minato combined Senjutsu Giant Rasengan.

Exactly. His attacks are physical.

Just to be clear. you're saying without plot factor, evening elephant will cause more damage than 4 of these?

#26 Edited by Anime2114 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: 1. So we're supposed to take the feats from 8th Gate Guy, which has been hyped up the entire series, and disregard them due to plot? Obviously Guy doesn't have AOE anywhere near that, but he showed to potency of his punches by harming Madara and breaking the shield.

2. You're right the shield doesn't negate taijutsu. It also doesn't negate Senjutsu which is what Naruto and Minato used with the Giant Rasengan, and what the Juubi is made out of.

#27 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15898 posts) - - Show Bio

@anime2114:

...and you're saying nine-tails wasn't hyped? More so.. are you saying so6p mode wasn't hyped?

Point isn't about just AOE. Are you seriously going to tell me that one hit from guy is potent enough to completely vaporize a mountain range that large?

#28 Posted by Anime2114 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: 1. Of course they were. That's why we don't ignore their feats and call them "plot".

2. ... You're missing the point of potency. Potency is like Luffy one shotting a Pacifista or Goku hurting Frieza with a punch, and nothing else randomly exploding. Vaporizing a mountain range shows Multi Mountain AOE.

#29 Posted by DeathHero61 (5014 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh guys naruto solos. Its already been established that naruto far surpasses luffy already.

#30 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15898 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: 1. Of course they were. That's why we don't ignore their feats and call them "plot".

2. ... You're missing the point of potency. Potency is like Luffy one shotting a Pacifista or Goku hurting Frieza with a punch, and nothing else randomly exploding. Vaporizing a mountain range shows Multi Mountain AOE.

1. We're not disregarding them calling them 'plot'. We are logically checking how much of it is due to plot. Guy going eight gates and madara just sitting there laughing behind the barrier isn't going to look nice.

2. No I'm not. What I'm asking is, do you think the actual force behind guy's hits is actually more than something that completely vaporizes a mountain. Basically, assuming he was given the aoe, could he vaporize the mountain?

#31 Posted by Anime2114 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: 1. Madara isn't just "sitting there laughing behind his barrier." Guy blitzed him and he was unable to move due to being trapped in Night Elephant.

2. Considering Obito's shield handled a Giant Senjutsu Rasengan from BSM Naruto and Minato, and 4 Juubi Dama's, while Guy was able to break Madara's shield (Madara>>Obito) and injure him, then obviously yes.

#32 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15898 posts) - - Show Bio

@anime2114:

1. I don't think you understood what I was saying. If guy went eight gates, and failed to break madara's barrier, it'd quite a let down on guy's hyped power up. It was elementary for him to break the barrier at least.

2. No, without using ABC scaling, are you saying guy could one shot a mountain if his hit is given the aoe?

#33 Posted by Anime2114 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: 1. Ok? He still did it.

2. Of course we use scaling. Guy is able injure Madara and break his shield. That's a feat. Otherwise that would be like saying someone who could punch a person like Frieza into a house and greatly injured him were only building level. They would obviously be well above building level.

#34 Posted by Cooldes (3872 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: hmmmm... i think guy's 8th gate might just have more power than a bijuu bomb, not neccessarily a jubbi bomb but yeah, he IS manhandling madara

#35 Edited by Tohoma (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Naruto. MVP being Naruto or Gai if he uses 8-gates.

#36 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15898 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: 1. Ok? He still did it.

2. Of course we use scaling. Guy is able injure Madara and break his shield. That's a feat. Otherwise that would be like saying someone who could punch a person like Frieza into a house and greatly injured him were only building level. They would obviously be well above building level.

Dude. Stats of characters, and techniques vary to fit the plot. Wolverine is faster than thor, thought fought mftl in space. Wolverine = ftl? lolnope.

People take hits from void sentry and stand back up... doesn't mean durability. Means plot. A lot of it. What matters are the absolute showings of characters.

#37 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto team wins for now.

#38 Edited by Anime2114 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Manga obviously has PIS moments, but you can't compare comics to manga/anime like that. Comics would have character flying through the universe at FTL speeds one issue and barely dodging Bullets the next.

#39 Posted by luthluth (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Either candidate of the Naruto team solos with ease.

#40 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15898 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Manga obviously has PIS moments, but you can't compare comics to manga/anime like that. Comics would have character flying through the universe at FTL speeds one issue and barely dodging Bullets the next.

that doesn't mean manga doesn't have PIS at all. Flat out, guy not being able to crack the barrier because he didn't have enough power isn't a reason for the writer to let him hit the barrier relentlessly. Hulk fighting sentry doesn't mean they have equal combat speed. It means writers ignored the stats for a good plot. Uryu having more luck with cifer than vizard ichigo doesn't mean he has better speed. It means plot reasons.

We were actually shown how much damage guy's punch will cause if not stopped by a shield, (the first madara-in-a-hole one. That's not a hit showing potency, it's a hit showing actual attack power) and it's not even close to bijuu bomb.

#41 Posted by Strongarm (5856 posts) - - Show Bio

OP team wins against the versions on the picture

#42 Posted by anguslight (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@pwok21: i stop reading when you said i havent read any naruto

#43 Edited by vintage_spiderman (986 posts) - - Show Bio

Gai solos and Narujesus and godsuke GODSTOMP

#44 Posted by Nyas (1796 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto solos.

Sasuke solos.

Guy solos.

#45 Posted by vintage_spiderman (986 posts) - - Show Bio

@nyas: this should be locked......

#46 Posted by dondave (33389 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#47 Posted by dondave (33389 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Nyas (1796 posts) - - Show Bio

@nyas: this should be locked......

It's a mismatch right now, but maybe when OP reaches it's final arc the results would change. :)

#49 Posted by Pwok21 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@anguslight said:

@pwok21: i stop reading when you said i havent read any naruto

Thanks for mentioning me on a post I made nearly a year ago?

The entire point of mentioning that I hadn't read it so was that someone could tell me feats so I could argue for the One Piece team.

I will admit Current versions of Team Naruto win though.

#50 Posted by MeleeGod (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Still One piece Boys!