#1 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

vs
#2 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal Kent

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Kal Kent wins. It possible Kal Kent could be as fast as Zoom
#4 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

thats impossible without out time slowing but im not entirely sure that supes 1000000 can do that

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"thats impossible without out time slowing but im not entirely sure that supes 1000000 can do that"
There is no absolute on that since Kal Kent is far beyond the strength and speed levels of Silver Age Superman...
#6 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm yeah but if im not misstaken dc nor marvel has disrespected einstiens theory in which you cant go past the speed of light wtith the exeption of worm holes and slowing of time

#7 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Kal Kent might be stronger than Juggs. Only Trion Juggs punched through reality, but so has Superboy Prime. Kal Kent is stronger.

Here is Superman 1000000 punching through the time barrier.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"hmm yeah but if im not misstaken dc nor marvel has disrespected einstiens theory in which you cant go past the speed of light wtith the exeption of worm holes and slowing of time"
Not Really... cause how many times has Silver Age Superman defied the laws of physics and science... I mean this fool held a Black Hole in his hand and he towed an entire solar system with ease using a large chain... his speed feats have always been shaky though... cause you may see a caption here or there saying that Supes is moving at light speed... but then you have to keep in mind how much more advanced Kal Kent is compared to Silver Age Superman... it has been stated that Kal Kent can travel past light speed with relative ease...so I just dont know if Zoom is faster than him
#9 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

well if flash looks like a statue too zoom and flash being able to travel at light speed this means that unles supes 1,000,000 could travel about 100 times the speed of light i dont think he could catch zoom x juggernaut

#10 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"well if flash looks like a statue too zoom and flash being able to travel at light speed this means that unles supes 1,000,000 could travel about 100 times the speed of light i dont think he could catch zoom x juggernaut"
Who Knows ? Nothing is really specified about what Kal Kent's max speed is... we just know going past light speed is easy for him
#11 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"well if flash looks like a statue too zoom and flash being able to travel at light speed this means that unles supes 1,000,000 could travel about 100 times the speed of light i dont think he could catch zoom x juggernaut"
With his 5th dimensional powers. I'm sure he has some sort of time manipulation abilities.

Even if he can't go faster than Zoom, Kal Kent blows up the planet they're on by looking at it.
#12 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but unless jugs can use his power fused with zooms to exellarate enough to have 1000000 googleplex mega tons of force i dont think that zj could really harm supes one million

#13 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Fused Zoom and Juggernaut is unbeatable.

Faster than everybody, unstoppable and indestructable with class 100 strength.

Plus, look at the face he's making.  He's hella pissed.  He'll break ya in haaaalf.

#14 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

haha thats my favorite picture ever that was fun making

#15 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

The real question is if Zoomgernaut wants to make you a better hero or just wants to kick some butt and watch baseball.

Maybe he wants to kick butt and make you better at watching baseball.

#16 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Fused Zoom and Juggernaut is unbeatable.

Faster than everybody, unstoppable and indestructable with class 100 strength.

Plus, look at the face he's making.  He's hella pissed.  He'll break ya in haaaalf."
Is He ? When has Zoom or Juggernaut ever faced anyone like Kal Kent ? He isnt just a regular Superman level character ya know
#17 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal Kent's claim to fame is "faster than a speeding tachyon"

Superman's is "faster than a speeding bullet"

We all know how much faster Superman is than a bullet.  lol

#18 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Kal Kent's claim to fame is "faster than a speeding tachyon"

We all know how much faster Superman is than a bullet.  lol"

tachyons arent real though zooms gotta be 200 times faster then the speed of light
#19 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Kal Kent's claim to fame is "faster than a speeding tachyon"

We all know how much faster Superman is than a bullet.  lol"
tachyons arent real though zooms gotta be 200 times faster then the speed of light"
Tachyon -    any hypothetical particle that travels at faster-than-light speed.

Wasn't Wally able to keep up with Zoom when he had Jay, Bart, and Jesse's speed?

200 times faster than light? Can you show me where you are getting this from?
#20 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm i dont recal him being able to keep up any way im talking about zj who yes does have his own story line

#21 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"hmm i dont recal him being able to keep up any way im talking about zj who yes does have his own story line"
He has his own storyline?
#22 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"hmm i dont recal him being able to keep up any way im talking about zj who yes does have his own story line"
He has his own storyline?"
yupp i made it
#23 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"One-Above-All said:
"nathandan1222 said:
He has his own storyline?"
yupp i made it"
Cool

Can I see it?
#24 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

if the juggernaut had zoom's poweers it's over for superman. but it has to be fought on the ground.

#25 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Wasn't Wally able to keep up with Zoom when he had Jay, Bart, and Jesse's speed?

200 times faster than light? Can you show me where you are getting this from?"

When he had pretty much the whole speedforce?  Yeah.  That's still gotta be faster than Supers 1mil.

Even if it wasn't, what's Supes gonna do?  Zoomgernaut is invulnerable.

:-d  <---Zoomgernaut serious face
#26 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Wasn't Wally able to keep up with Zoom when he had Jay, Bart, and Jesse's speed?

200 times faster than light? Can you show me where you are getting this from?"

When he had pretty much the whole speedforce?  Yeah.  That's still gotta be faster than Supers 1mil.

Even if it wasn't, what's Supes gonna do?  Zoomgernaut is invulnerable.

:-d  <---Zoomgernaut serious face"

Actually, it's better said; "Juggerzoom" lol

#27 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

superman 1mil spend 15,000 years in a giant sun, no one will beat him! NO ONE I SAY!!!!! =P

#28 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

add the reverse flash logo to his chest

#29 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#30 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"
caption
"
but Kal should take this fight though more power and more speed
#31 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal can't even actually hurt the regularly Juggernaut.

Zoom hits harder than Superman with class zero strength.  Now give him class 100 strength and unstoppability and see what happens.

Makes my nipples hard.

#32 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Kal can't even actually hurt the regularly Juggernaut.

Zoom hits harder than Superman with class zero strength.  Now give him class 100 strength and unstoppability and see what happens.

Makes my nipples hard."

haha that seems fair
#33 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:

Makes my nipples hard."
caption
#34 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Zoom said:

Makes my nipples hard."
caption
"
who is that
#35 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Zoom said:

Makes my nipples hard."
caption
"
who is that"
Guy Gardner
#36 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy Gardner.  Bad ass of the GL Corps.

I <3 the Super Buddies.

#37 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

this guy aye
#38 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#39 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:

Makes my nipples hard."
So you dont think someone with greater strength than Silver Age Superman could hurt Juggernaut ?
#40 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:

Makes my nipples hard."
So you dont think someone with greater strength than Silver Age Superman could hurt Juggernaut ? "
Nope.

Physically invulnerable.

Sure, they could toss him into space or whatever but actually doing damage to the unstoppable Juggernaut without telepathy, magic or a plot hole?  Not gonna happen.
#41 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:

Makes my nipples hard."
So you dont think someone with greater strength than Silver Age Superman could hurt Juggernaut ? "
Nope.

Physically invulnerable.

Sure, they could toss him into space or whatever but actually doing damage to the unstoppable Juggernaut without telepathy, magic or a plot hole?  Not gonna happen."
I dont know about that. Juggernaut has never faced the Silver Age Superman... that guy who held a Black Hole in his hand
#42 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

We don't even have absolute proof that black holes exist.  Holding a black hole in your hand is like punching reality.  Anyone reading rolls their eyes when it happens.

#43 Edited by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
Jesus said:
"superman 1mil spend 15,000 years in a giant sun, no one will beat him! NO ONE I SAY!!!!! =P"
#44 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut could survive 15k years in the sun.

He wouldn't enjoy it and he probably couldn't get out but it could happen.

#45 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

A question:
How hard would hit someone with Juggernaut's strength if he uses the infinite mass punch?

#46 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Juggernaut could survive 15k years in the sun.

He wouldn't enjoy it and he probably couldn't get out but it could happen."
his biggest problem would be boredom.
#47 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"

We don't even have absolute proof that black holes exist.  Holding a black hole in your hand is like punching reality.  Anyone reading rolls their eyes when it happens.

"
But the Point is still... Silver Age Superman was written to have physical strength that was basically infinite... from the whole pulling the solar system with the chain ot even using his super breath to blow back planets... his strength feats were outrageously insane...
#48 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
"

"
But the Point is still... Silver Age Superman was written to have physical strength that was basically infinite... from the whole pulling the solar system with the chain ot even using his super breath to blow back planets... his strength feats were outrageously insane... "

Holding a theoretical object isn't a strength feat.  It's a gulibility feat.

And yes, his other feats are insane but it doesn't mean he can hurt a physically invulnerable character.

#49 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
"

"
But the Point is still... Silver Age Superman was written to have physical strength that was basically infinite... from the whole pulling the solar system with the chain ot even using his super breath to blow back planets... his strength feats were outrageously insane... "

And yes, his other feats are insane but it doesn't mean he can hurt a physically invulnerable character.

"
I still dont see why Kal Kent couldnt hurt him... not if he is supposed to be leaps and bounds ahead of Silver Age Superman in raw strength...
#50 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
"

"

"
I still dont see why Kal Kent couldnt hurt him... not if he is supposed to be leaps and bounds ahead of Silver Age Superman in raw strength... "

no one has defined the strentgh of a black hole meaning that they could be two quadrillian tons or 10000000000000 googol plex mega tons the point is that its a variable not a basis for the fight