This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Strange Doctor (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor does not have Thorforce.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
Well Thor is gonna catch Hell here actually trying to land a hit on Zoom
#3 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

And Zoom hits harder than Superman.

By comicvine's general "everybody fights to their fullest potential instead of how they fight in the comics" rule, I don't see Thor ever landing a hit.

Zoom for the unlikely win.

EDIT: Oh, and Zoom has dodged lightning before while beating up several people who pissed him off while ranting.  Not really seeing Thor hitting him with a lightning bolt either.

#4 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor looks like he might not be able to win this. He did fight hiemdall in a light speed fight but this is zoom. Thor only has two attacks.

1.Use that lighting bolt that travels few million feet per second.

2. Thor his hammer three times the speed of light then throw it and let it follow zoom as he used in the past to find foes hiding. Besides that zoom should win this.

#5 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom wil win due to sheer time control
#6 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom for the easy win.
Moderator
#7 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

GTF Outa here Zoom cannot beat Thor i mean he absolutly cannot do it, he lost to WW for godsakes. This is the only site that will have a majority of people to say Zoom wins.
#8 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@SeSAW said:
"GTF Outa here Zoom cannot beat Thor i mean he absolutly cannot do it, he lost to WW for godsakes. This is the only site that will have a majority of people to say Zoom wins. "
Shhhh. 
 
Nobody cares what you think.
#9 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" @SeSAW said:
"GTF Outa here Zoom cannot beat Thor i mean he absolutly cannot do it, he lost to WW for godsakes. This is the only site that will have a majority of people to say Zoom wins. "
Shhhh.  Nobody cares what you think. "
Moderator
#10 Posted by Roy_Harper_Jr (198 posts) - - Show Bio

 

#11 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@SeSAW said:
"GTF Outa here Zoom cannot beat Thor i mean he absolutly cannot do it, he lost to WW for godsakes. This is the only site that will have a majority of people to say Zoom wins. "

tell me how Thor can beat Zoom... 
... 
... 
nothing... ok Zoom wins 
+punches harder then superman 
+lands a million punchs on Thor before he blinks 
+its like a teenager going against a 100 year old man
#12 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Zoom for the easy win. "
#13 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
I love the smell of resurrected threads in the morning.
Moderator
#14 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" I love the smell of resurrected threads in the morning. "
You mean evening?
#15 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" I love the smell of resurrected threads in the morning. "
You mean evening? "
You haven't seen Apocalypse Now, I take it. Pity. :P
Moderator
#16 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" I love the smell of resurrected threads in the morning. "
You mean evening? "
You haven't seen Apocalypse Now, I take it. Pity. :P "
Come on, do you really think even if I didn't see it that I wouldn't get the reference? :P Doesn't change the fact it's another 10 hours till morning. : )
#17 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" I love the smell of resurrected threads in the morning. "
You mean evening? "
You haven't seen Apocalypse Now, I take it. Pity. :P "
Come on, do you really think even if I didn't see it that I wouldn't get the reference? :P Doesn't change the fact it's another 10 hours till morning. : ) "
I couldn't violate such a terrific quote by saying "in the evening". It would have been blasphemous on my behalf. :P
Moderator
#18 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" I couldn't violate such a terrific quote by saying "in the evening". It would have been blasphemous on my behalf. :P "
It would have added a twist. :P
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91118 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" @SeSAW said:
"GTF Outa here Zoom cannot beat Thor i mean he absolutly cannot do it, he lost to WW for godsakes. This is the only site that will have a majority of people to say Zoom wins. "
Shhhh.  Nobody cares what you think. "
LMFAO!!!
Moderator
#20 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope some1 has a body bag for Thor ...
#21 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" I couldn't violate such a terrific quote by saying "in the evening". It would have been blasphemous on my behalf. :P "
It would have added a twist. :P "
Respect to the classics my friend. Respect to the classics. Changing the core of the phrase would have been equivalent of saying "murderhouse" istead of "slaughterhouse". Inexcusable.
Moderator
#22 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom wins

#23 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody: 
its like a teenager going against a 100 year old man , now thast a fight i would like to see lol
#24 Edited by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#25 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom STOMPS.

#26 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom sends Thor back crying to Odin that he needs the Odin Force

#27 Edited by New_World_Order (12520 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom sends Thor back crying to Odin that he needs the Odin Force

Thor never cries.

#28 Edited by New_World_Order (12520 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom.

#29 Posted by dondave (34441 posts) - - Show Bio

This is worse than Wally vs Thor, Zoom Stomps

#30 Edited by Saren (25280 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
#31 Edited by New_World_Order (12520 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by XiiX (7434 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom sends Thor back crying to Odin that he needs the Odin Force

#33 Edited by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by McDerpyson (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom...... ZZZZZOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

#35 Posted by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor can't win.

Moderator