• 51 results
#1 Posted by ShadowKing (857 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals are off. No prep. Win by Death. Fight takes place on Earth in Metropolis.

#2 Posted by mk111 (3141 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Zoom?

Either way, the Heralds probably have this.

#3 Edited by Dredeuced (5778 posts) - - Show Bio

He couldn't hurt Tyrant, I'm pretty sure. Zoom's main form of damage is just punching really hard (in a relative sense), and while he should, if bloodlusted, be able to completely freeze time and throw as many punches as he wants, I'm not sure it'd KO the stronger Heralds, and he'd have to eventually unfreeze time to see if they are KO'd.

#4 Edited by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

SPITE

Surfer with morals off solos, Zoom probably has higher reaction time but Surfer can tank his hits all day or just go ghost and phase through every Zoom attack

and Zoom can't even phase unlike Flash the Zoom guy isn't so versatile

Surfer tanks everything

can probably mindrape Zoom easy

Silver Surfer touches Zoom and he's transmuted, atomized you name it

Surfer can manipulate time, go outside it, across it, backwards, see into the near future...this is not just some speed trick, the Surfer has gone through time as part of his power cosmic and using sheer force of will

and Surfer has higher travel speed, crossing stars and planets in microseconds, making the light year gauntlet grab in 1/2 second, crossing the Universe in seconds

Silver can laugh off shots from She-Hulk and sit inside blackholes and stars unharmed

The Destroyer also solos, he's immune to physical force

and Stardust is going to just keep reforming like Dr Manhattan or Thanos

once Zoom is tagged with any of Surfer's moves he's done

#5 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowKing said:

Morals are off. No prep. Win by Death. Fight takes place on Earth in Metropolis.

Like all the heralds together, or one by one?

#6 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the only ones he can't take down are Destroyer and Tyrant

#7 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueHope said:

Why is that?

#8 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Galaxies were busted as a side effect the last time Tyrant fought

#9 Posted by GhostRider2 (3498 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueHope said:

I pretend you are kidding...

#10 Posted by Bo88gdan (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

Heralds Easy

#11 Edited by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced said:

He couldn't hurt Tyrant, I'm pretty sure. Zoom's main form of damage is just punching really hard (in a relative sense), and while he should, if bloodlusted, be able to completely freeze time and throw as many punches as he wants, I'm not sure it'd KO the stronger Heralds, and he'd have to eventually unfreeze time to see if they are KO'd.

Not even DP Tyrant? I am sure he couldn't hurt Tyrant in Full Power but i think he can hurt DP Tyrant and the Destroyer Armor couldn't hurt by physical force also Tyrant idk if he is considered as a herald

#12 Posted by reaverlation (16999 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant is too much for Zoom

#13 Posted by Jmarshmallow (10091 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom can't beat Tyrant, he doesn't have the versatility that Wally has.

Jmarshmallow

#14 Posted by dorukesin (6877 posts) - - Show Bio

this

#15 Posted by Eisenfauste (8672 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom couldn't even do any damage to the heralds, he hit spider-man a thousand times and he just tanked it.

#16 Posted by green_skaar (4565 posts) - - Show Bio

Heralds rofl-stomp Zoom.

#17 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant isn't a herald

#18 Edited by theONEtaichou (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

So... because Zoom cannot hurt the heralds, heralds automatically win?

Seems legit...

good day

#19 Edited by reaverlation (16999 posts) - - Show Bio

Other than Tyrant,Zoom becomes Galactus's only Herald after this

#20 Posted by TheMagicStik (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom could go back in time and kill the Heralds while they were babies, Tyrant is not a herald... Like that just shows the level of ignorance in this thread.

#21 Posted by dondave (38810 posts) - - Show Bio

Heralds

#22 Edited by Kingant27 (7075 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer is so fast that when every hero went to fight Thanos, Adam warlock asked for him to remain, also Silver Surfer was so quick that he was able to hit light speed in seconds and nearly grabbed the infinity gauntlet of Thanos.

#23 Edited by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

People thought this guy was Herald level?

Maybe when he can take a hit from Liberty Bell without being KOed we can let him fight beasts like Surfer or Morg. Imagine if he fought Fallen One... does he have any feats against beings made of Anti-Matter? I don't even think Zoom can hurt any of these guys. Stardust just plants a Black Hole on the battlefield and calls it good. Am I missing something here?

#24 Edited by reaverlation (16999 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro: How about I show Surfer being tagged by The Thing?

#25 Edited by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation said:

@baltoro: How about I show Surfer being tagged by The Thing?

Surfer holds back and has jobbed to weaker characters, but trust me, he's way above Thing (and Zoom). Anyway, how about I show Surfer destroying multiple planets when he plays with Morg?

Where's the Zoom scans where he is engaging in planet-shattering combat like the other big boys in this thread? I think Zoom needs to stick to petty crime like robbing banks.

#26 Edited by reaverlation (16999 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro: okay how about Hulk tagging Surfer?He's way above Thing and has managed to hit Surfer.Surfer would be frozen in time with the speed Zoom would go at and can deliver as many light speed punches as possible to take out Surfer

#27 Posted by Dredeuced (5778 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro: Your argument of "Surfer jobs against weaker characters" Is exactly the same with Zolomon. Zolomon was moving super slowly to dick around with the heroes and Liberty Belle, who at that time had lost her speed from Wally taking it, suddenly regained it. She went from no speed to light speed speedster while Zolomon was still at the speed he uses to deal with street levelers. It's the same way how he can move so fast that Superman can't even perceive him to getting caught by Wonder Woman. His speed varies depending on who he's dealing with.

#28 Posted by bflynn316 (824 posts) - - Show Bio

What's Zoom's answer to a massive AoE attack? He's not durable enough to take a morals off Silver Surfer cosmic blast is he?

#29 Posted by reaverlation (16999 posts) - - Show Bio

@bflynn316: Surfer wouldn't get the chance to attack against a Morals Off Zolomon

#30 Posted by bflynn316 (824 posts) - - Show Bio

@bflynn316: Surfer wouldn't get the chance to attack against a Morals Off Zolomon

Surfer operates at FTL speeds too, when has Zoom shown himself going dramatically faster than Surfer has ever gone? (I only have seen Zoom in Flashpoint so I really am not well versed in him, so tell me if he often goes a lot faster than that please)

#31 Posted by Dredeuced (5778 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation said:

Surfer operates at FTL speeds too, when has Zoom shown himself going dramatically faster than Surfer has ever gone? (I only have seen Zoom in Flashpoint so I really am not well versed in him, so tell me if he often goes a lot faster than that please)

Zolomon AKA Zoom is different from the Professor Zoom of Flashpoint, who is Eobard Thawne. Zolomon is so fast that Wally West can't naturally perceive him without amping himself. Wally has better speed and reaction feats than Surfer.

#32 Posted by bflynn316 (824 posts) - - Show Bio

@bflynn316 said:

@reaverlation said:

Zolomon AKA Zoom is different from the Professor Zoom of Flashpoint, who is Eobard Thawne. Zolomon is so fast that Wally West can't naturally perceive him without amping himself. Wally has better speed and reaction feats than Surfer.

Oh ok, but that's ABC logic, I mean like what speed feats does Zolomon actually have?

#33 Posted by reaverlation (16999 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation said:

As @dredeuced has said,Zolomon is too fast for Wally West even when Wally's amped on Speed.This infamous scan of Wally and Zoom covering every square inch of Earth a dozen times in practically 0 seconds.Even Zoom holding back is too fast for a bloodlusted Wally West

#34 Edited by Dredeuced (5778 posts) - - Show Bio

@bflynn316: It's not ABC logic. He is demonstrably faster than Wally West, so fast that Wally can't perceive him, and Wally has absurd reaction times (casually picosecond, at his absolute best in the zeptoseconds). That is his speed feat.

You then compare the feat of him being too fast for someone with that reaction speed to Surfer, who, even if you're highballing him, has around a nanosecond reaction time, and it is very clear that Zoom would move too fast for Surfer. This is true for every other herald, I believe.

Anyhow, I posted in this thread ages ago about how there's some guys Zoom couldn't hurt (Destroyer, Tyrant) and thus he couldn't reasonably win this fight. This isn't just a Zoom vs Surfer debate, as there are many threads like that elsewhere.

#35 Edited by bflynn316 (824 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: @dredeuced: I understand he is quicker, but speed is just one tool in Norrin's arsenal of powers. Is Zoom fast enough to take out someone who does react at speeds faster than light and is durable and strong enough to bust planets as though they were cardboard? He can't get THAT many hits on him, as Surfer is still extremely fast as well. And all he needs to get in is a single good AoE cosmic blast, unless Zoom is more durable than I perceived.

And is Tyrant a herald?

#36 Posted by reaverlation (16999 posts) - - Show Bio

@bflynn316: As @dredeuced said,Zoom can't win because of the likes of Tyrant and Destroyer not being able to be harmed by Zoom.

Surfer is in Superman's league in speed and Zoom has embarrassed the Justice League while holding back.Wonder Woman has said Zoom's punches hurt more than Superman's(and Diana has been hit by a bloodlusted Superman too)and easily punted Diana around the world holding back.Surfer in no way can react to Zolomon

#37 Edited by bflynn316 (824 posts) - - Show Bio

@bflynn316: As @dredeuced said,Zoom can't win because of the likes of Tyrant and Destroyer not being able to be harmed by Zoom.

Surfer is in Superman's league in speed and Zoom has embarrassed the Justice League while holding back.Wonder Woman has said Zoom's punches hurt more than Superman's(and Diana has been hit by a bloodlusted Superman too)and easily punted Diana around the world holding back.Surfer in no way can react to Zolomon

As fast as Superman? I always thought Silver Surfer was quicker. Also Superman was probably doing his whole holding back thing in that comic, because only once in a blue moon does he actually decide to go all out against anyone.

#38 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced:

Other than Tyrant,Zoom becomes Galactus's only Herald after this

TYRANT ISN'T A HERALD, zoom beat DP Tyrant but not full power and still destroyer can't hurt by physical force

#39 Posted by reaverlation (16999 posts) - - Show Bio

@bflynn316: Both Superman and Surfer tap out in nanoseconds. Wally easily reacts in picoseconds and Femtoseconds and Zoom holding back is too fast for Wally.Zoom is faster than all the characters I mentioned holding back

#40 Posted by bflynn316 (824 posts) - - Show Bio

@bflynn316: Both Superman and Surfer tap out in nanoseconds. Wally easily reacts in picoseconds and Femtoseconds and Zoom holding back is too fast for Wally.Zoom is faster than all the characters I mentioned holding back

Alright then. Thanks for the info, I honestly just am not too familiar with the character, I wasn't saying who would win just trying to figure out.

I still give it to the heralds though as a team they've got just too much power.

#41 Posted by Experio (16956 posts) - - Show Bio

Against all the heralds?

#42 Posted by reaverlation (16999 posts) - - Show Bio

@bflynn316: Hey no problem.

Yes Zoom loses as there are heralds here too much for Zoom here.

#43 Edited by ghost_rider1 (3540 posts) - - Show Bio

How in the hell is zoom suppose to beat the heralds

#44 Posted by Beware_My_Power (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

Someonehasagruuuuudgewithzooooommmm

:/

#45 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

Zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

still

#46 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

He could beat some of them, but not all of them.

#47 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5230 posts) - - Show Bio

SS stomps that is all

#48 Edited by TheSacredOneWithin (452 posts) - - Show Bio

zoom might be able to take down Gabriel, terrax, firelord, nova

but the ones that are most powerful are silver surfer, morg, stardust, fallen one and red shift combined should be able to godstomp him.

red shift alone can create a portal that'll send zoom into a black hole, fallen one controls black matter, they all got speed of light ect ect

morgs powers from well of life. and they all have matter manipulation

destroyer being more durable then uru and adamntium aswell as having godly strength, stamina

all of the heralds combined will kill zoom a 100,000 times over

#49 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

Well since all wish use Tyrant he solos

#50 Edited by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

Heralds