#1 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

zoom attacks and kills all of the people in asgard... only one stands in his way... the destroyer!

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224505 posts) - - Show Bio
Oh God... another Zoom thread ?
#3 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

and this time, it's not me. YAY! 

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224505 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"and this time, it's not me. YAY! "
LOL
#5 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

well according to the braket.. zoom is the champion of comicvine! no one can beat him right? well he even beat deathstroke by your votes right?

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224505 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"well according to the braket.. zoom is the champion of comicvine! no one can beat him right? well he even beat deathstroke by your votes right?"
Zoom isnt undefeated. He didnt beat Silver Age Superman...
#7 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"well according to the braket.. zoom is the champion of comicvine! no one can beat him right? well he even beat deathstroke by your votes right?"
Zoom isnt undefeated. He didnt beat Silver Age Superman..."
Yes! It couldn't have happened without your help King.
#8 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

i wasn't around to witness that, but according to legend, zoom pretty much beats anything with two legs and arms. good thing ego doesn't have any.

#9 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"i wasn't around to witness that, but according to legend, zoom pretty much beats anything with two legs and arms. good thing ego doesn't have any."

Lol good one. Well now there is one person that can.
#10 Posted by lordraiden (7466 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom may be great, but Skyfather he aint :-)

#11 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Zoom may be great, but Skyfather he aint :-)"
BAM!!!
#12 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
let's look back to memory lane (battles) where zoom fights thor and other much more powerful beings and still wins... (by vote and opinion)

#13 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"lordraiden said:
let's look back to memory lane (battles) where zoom fights thor and other much more powerful beings and still wins... (by vote and opinion)

"
Nobody beats Thor. Thor is the pimp.
#14 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Ego said:
"lordraiden said:

"
Nobody beats Thor. Thor is the pimp."
but thor can be beaten by votes and opinions.. look at john mccain lol.
#15 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Oh God... another Zoom thread ?
"
LOL. What a rediculous battle.
#16 Posted by Stance Castro (301 posts) - - Show Bio

What can Zoom do to the Destroyer?

#17 Posted by King Saturn (224505 posts) - - Show Bio
Stance Castro said:
"What can Zoom do to the Destroyer?"
How would Destroyer be able to catch Zoom though ? There is a serious margin of traveling speed between Destroyer and Zoom

#18 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously.  Zoom can win by BFR if you're into that sort of thing but in terms of straight up fighting, it's more or less an even match.

Zoom can't hurt Destroyer.  Destroyer can't hurt Zoom.

#19 Posted by Stance Castro (301 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Stance Castro said:
"What can Zoom do to the Destroyer?"
How would Destroyer be able to catch Zoom though ? There is a serious margin of traveling speed between Destroyer and Zoom

"

Pretty easily King, Zoom needs ground to run on. No matter how fast Zoom is on the ground. And no mater how slow he moves time around him. He will end up seeing a gradually slow moving giant hand crush him and the whole world around him.

#20 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

So...you think Destroyer is going to break the entire planet?

When the hell did he get that big?  Or is that just photoshopped?

#21 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
and silver age superman didn't beat him
#22 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"So...you think Destroyer is going to break the entire planet?

When the hell did he get that big?  Or is that just photoshopped?"
it got pretty big when Odin got inside it
#23 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
and silver age superman didn't beat him"
Wrong. You just wouldn't accept it.
#24 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
and silver age superman didn't beat him"
Wrong. You just wouldn't accept it."
you never proved it.  You just posted scans of him flying through space.  You probably still don't know what zoom's actual powers are.
#25 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. You only make that claim because you have obviously not read my posts. I proved it plenty of times. Like I said, you just wont accept it.

#26 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Lol. You only make that claim because you have obviously not read my posts. I proved it plenty of times. Like I said, you just wont accept it."
which posts?  the ones where you argued using the amazing ad-hominem?
#27 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

The one where I proved that SA Superman would defeat Zoom. You don't know? It's no wonder why you lost that debate.

#28 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"zoom attacks and kills all of the people in asgard... only one stands in his way... the destroyer!"
Are you mad? If Zoom even steps foot in Asgard; he would be doomed for time is non-existent in Asgard.
#29 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Ego said:
"zoom attacks and kills all of the people in asgard... only one stands in his way... the destroyer!"
Are you mad? If Zoom even steps foot in Asgard; he would be doomed for time is non-existent in Asgard."
Ooooooooooo! :o
#30 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Ego said:
Are you mad? If Zoom even steps foot in Asgard; he would be doomed for time is non-existent in Asgard."
You've got this amazing ability to not understand Zoom's powers after they've been explained to you time and again.  It's really quite sad and there are times when I find my disdain for you rivalling my contempt for SeSaw.
#31 Posted by Zaiyan (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer would win, even powered by the most basic street levelers the armor is ridiculously powerful. I doubt Zoom can BFR, the armor has simply walked through time and space to chase down people.  The armor is magic, it does things that don't meake sense like breaking the laws of physics and going FTL, it has dimensional transport capabilities too. If Zoom faces anyone in the armor with significant combat experience like say...Thor...then he's really done. Destroyer for the win cos Zoom can no way to take it out and Destroyer can tag him, he's been smacked by much lesser people

#32 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" Perfect Cell said:
"Ego said:
You've got this amazing ability to not understand Zoom's powers after they've been explained to you time and again.  It's really quite sad and there are times when I find my disdain for you rivalling my contempt for SeSaw. "
Lol.
#33 Posted by Argantyr (245 posts) - - Show Bio

By all this Zoom related stuff, it makes it sound like no mortal could ever come close to harming the almighty Zoom. Would that be correct?

#34 Posted by termiteone4ever (7764 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom the greatest since Doomsday :)