King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By King_Saturn
Rei-Kai said:
"Surfer is FTL and can accelerate his speed to incalculable levels using his Cosmic Energy. Surfer is faster than Flash and Zoom, and Surfer still loses to the Runner. Runner regularly jogs across the universe for fun."
 Hmmmm...here is a little info of Zoom's powers... the Surfer moves at a level of Superluminal Speeds that exists within a certain timeframe...but Zoom travels outside the concept of Time itself... the Surfer does not... neither does The Runner... so even though they are exceptionally fast... Zoom can alter time to factor his speed to be greater than theirs no matter how fast they can move...
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Rei-Kai

Cosmic Energy can be used to affect time, which Surfer can do, but doesn't. Galactus has at one time as a form of punishment. As for the Runner, no one's sure about how he moves as fast as he does. He's an Elder of the Universe. He at one time had the Space Gem, which amplified his already ridiculous powers. Also, time never seems to be a factor when concerning speed in comics. In most cases time seems to just stop when these people move, they become out of phase. They actually showed this before with Makkari.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By King_Saturn
Rei-Kai said:
"Cosmic Energy can be used to affect time, which Surfer can do, but doesn't. Galactus has at one time as a form of punishment. As for the Runner, no one's sure about how he moves as fast as he does. He's an Elder of the Universe. He at one time had the Space Gem, which amplified his already ridiculous powers. Also, time never seems to be a factor when concerning speed in comics. In most cases time seems to just stop when these people move, they become out of phase. They actually showed this before with Makkari."
Thats the Thing... the Surfer can affect time with the Power Cosmic... but he really doesnt use it... and who is to say he will get a chance to use it here once Zoom begins his Onslaught against him ? Its hard to say... Now the issue with the Runner having the Space Gem doesnt really do it for me... simply because Runner still travels under a level of speed no matter how riduculous it is... now if Runner had the Time Gem... well... thats a Horse of Different Color perhaps...
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#54  Edited By Zoom
The Man of Tomorrow said:
"Superman prime ftw. It took three speed force users to take him out temporarily at his weakest power levels yet he still came back. It's true that speedsters fair well against him but this is the guy who was taking on DC earth by himself before he even absorbed the guardians energy. With this energy, he curb stomps everyone."
Superboy Prime was so afraid of Bart Allen that he would rather fight the GL Corps and the freaking Guardians of the universe than dare to face Kid Flash.

Don't pretend that SBP owned the Flashes or something because he didn't.

Zoom on the other hand can and has defeated all three Flashes in a matter of panels.

There's no contest.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

zoom
Runner
Flash
SBP

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By Tevnoba
SeSAW said:
"The Runner wins- why he is the fastest, and he has the durability to take on Prime."
No, runner does not have the durability to stand up to any of them and all of the DC heroes are faster than he has ever shown.  Unless he has the space gem, then it is a different story.

Rei-Kai said:
"Surfer is FTL and can accelerate his speed to incalculable levels using his Cosmic Energy. Surfer is faster than Flash and Zoom, and Surfer still loses to the Runner. Runner regularly jogs across the universe for fun."
No the Runner is not faster than Zoom or The Flash.  The only advantage he has is the ability to run in space!  SBP would be able to stop the runner.  I know this and I hate Prime.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Zoom

*high fives Tevnoba for hating Superboy Prime*

As an aside, I refuse to stop using the word Superboy just to make some jerks that are related to a guy who sold the name half a century ago happy.  As long as SBP keeps acting like a child, in no way should he be refered to as Superman Prime.

Avatar image for the_man_of_tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom said:
"The Man of Tomorrow said:
"Superman prime ftw. It took three speed force users to take him out temporarily at his weakest power levels yet he still came back. It's true that speedsters fair well against him but this is the guy who was taking on DC earth by himself before he even absorbed the guardians energy. With this energy, he curb stomps everyone."
Superboy Prime was so afraid of Bart Allen that he would rather fight the GL Corps and the freaking Guardians of the universe than dare to face Kid Flash.

Don't pretend that SBP owned the Flashes or something because he didn't.

Zoom on the other hand can and has defeated all three Flashes in a matter of panels.

There's no contest."
First off, I didn't say that SBP owned the flashes in any way. I simply said that he escaped the speed force after they took him out temporarily. I don't know where you got confused.  Are you trying to say that Bart is more powerful than the green lanterns and the guardians. I just don't understand that. Any guardian would take any flash with little effort. In the end of the sinestro corps war, a guardian sacrificed his life to kill SBP and he just absorbed this power, making him significantly stronger than in IC. I'm not saying I like SBP, I think is a irritating character, but he takes this match. No contest.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Zoom

Oh, no.  I understand that Flash isn't as strong as them.  Still in Infinite Crisis, after SBP came back, Bart attacked him and SBP (stuttering and yelling at Bart to get away in sheer terror) flew away and went to attack OA instead.

If Superboy Prime is that deathly afraid of Bart Allen, think how scared he will be of Zoom, who is a downright terrifying guy in the first place.

Combine that with the fact that SBP is flat out not fast enough to even hit Zoom and there's no way the guy can win.

The Man of Tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being afraid of Bart Allen does not mean getting beat by Bart Allen. I think we can all agree that SBP is a whiney little girl and that was not the only thing he did to embarrass himself. And it's not like it was a head to head battle between the two. SBP was taking on everyone and their mother and Bart showed up, landed a few quick attacks and SBP decided to fly to OA and restart the universe. Plus SBP has done more since then and only gotten more powerful. I'm not trying to disrespect Zoom or anything, he just never took an ultimate attack from a guardian, fought and beat Monarch, or threw Anti monitor across the galaxy. If SMP lands one punch, Zoom is dead. No questions. Do you really think that Zoom has anything more powerful than an attack from a guardian? With the energy from the guardian, SBP takes this with little effort. I think your opinion might be a little biased though.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#61  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Zoom would kick the crap out of SBP

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By The_Scourge
King Saturn said:
"Zoom wins. No one here can touch him... Zoom can move outside of the concept of Time meaning he would not be able to be touched by anyone here...
"
The Man of Tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's fair to say that if multiple guardians can't take out SBP, then Zoom can't.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By HalJordan1986x
"I think it's fair to say that if multiple guardians can't take out SBP, then Zoom can't."
Agreed
Three guardians each skyfather level

zoom isnt going to be able to do shit to prime
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Zoom
"Being afraid of Bart Allen does not mean getting beat by Bart Allen. I think we can all agree that SBP is a whiney little girl and that was not the only thing he did to embarrass himself. And it's not like it was a head to head battle between the two. SBP was taking on everyone and their mother and Bart showed up, landed a few quick attacks and SBP decided to fly to OA and restart the universe. Plus SBP has done more since then and only gotten more powerful. I'm not trying to disrespect Zoom or anything, he just never took an ultimate attack from a guardian, fought and beat Monarch, or threw Anti monitor across the galaxy. If SMP lands one punch, Zoom is dead. No questions. Do you really think that Zoom has anything more powerful than an attack from a guardian? With the energy from the guardian, SBP takes this with little effort. I think your opinion might be a little biased though."
If you run away like a little girl, you got beat.

Zoom wouldn't have to take an attack from a guardian because unless he wasn't paying attention or wanted the guardian to win, the guardian couldn't hit him.

One punch might kill Zoom.  He's survived a punch from E2 Superman but he rolled with it.  If he didn't roll with the hit, sure, SBP would kill him in one punch.  But how on earth will SBP hit Zoom?

And I don't think Zoom hits harder than a guardian.  But I don't think SBP took a million hits from a guardian, whereas Zoom can easily land a million hits on the whiney kid.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Ego

zoom can beat anyone here except for the runner.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By never give up
Ego said:
"zoom can beat anyone here except for the runner."
Zoom beat ego.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Zoom

I can never figure out how fast the Runner is.  Seems like I've heard inconsistant things.  Did he used to have one of the gems or something?  Or used to not have one but has it now?

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom said:
"I can never figure out how fast the Runner is.  Seems like I've heard inconsistant things.  Did he used to have one of the gems or something?  Or used to not have one but has it now?"
he used to have the space gem i believe
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#70  Edited By geraldthesloth

he used to have a gem

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Zoom said:
"I can never figure out how fast the Runner is.  Seems like I've heard inconsistant things.  Did he used to have one of the gems or something?  Or used to not have one but has it now?"
He is beyond lightspeed.How far beyond I don't know but Makkari surpassed him as the fastest in Marvel.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By geraldthesloth
Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
He is beyond lightspeed.How far beyond I don't know but Makkari surpassed him as the fastest in Marvel."
vance would you by anychance know the issue they raced in i have to check this out
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#73  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
geraldthesloth said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
He is beyond lightspeed.How far beyond I don't know but Makkari surpassed him as the fastest in Marvel."
vance would you by anychance know the issue they raced in i have to check this out"
I just started getting Eternals...All I have is the lates stuff involving Makkari.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By geraldthesloth

dang same here

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Scarecrow4

I know this is an Old post but Prime gets this Hands down I don't care how fast you are if you can't hurt what your fighting you will eventually loose

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Scarecrow4 said:
"I know this is an Old post but Prime gets this Hands down I don't care how fast you are if you can't hurt what your fighting you will eventually loose "

zoom wins, he will hurt prime and this is coming from a huge prime fan
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Omg chris

zoom first
prime second
flash third
runner last

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Zoom

Prime is below Flash.  He's scared to death of speedsters.

Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Omg chris
@Zoom said:
" Prime is below Flash.  He's scared to death of speedsters. "
it did take more then one to put him down though
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Zoom said:
"Prime is below Flash.  He's scared to death of speedsters. "

only due to them pushing him into the speed force, he has owned them before and only hates them for that one reason
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Scarecrow4
@DC_Marvel_1000: No he won't...This is Prime the guy that survived a Universe Exploding No one here has a chance against him If need be he'll just Destroy the planet and leave...And There is no way the Flashes are more powerful than prime hell all they could do to stop him was move him into the speed force. 
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Scarecrow4 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000: No he won't...This is Prime the guy that survived a Universe Exploding No one here has a chance against him If need be he'll just Destroy the planet and leave...And There is no way the Flashes are more powerful than prime hell all they could do to stop him was move him into the speed force.  "

no zoom would beat prime since prime would not be able to move before zoom KOed him with 1 mill IMP,  and he lived when all life in the universe was destroyed, the universe was still there
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Scarecrow4
@DC_Marvel_1000: I don't care I mill 2 mill IMP it won't stop him he laugh it off and ask for more and from what i read the entire universe was destroyed when he ripped open monarchs armor that alternate universe no longer exists.  Lets not even factor in the whole Prime is the time trapper angle If prime already exists outside of time whats zoom going to do...NOTHING HE WILL DIE... If need be prime trapper could erase him before he ever gained his powers. 
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Scarecrow4 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000: I don't care I mill 2 mill IMP it won't stop him he laugh it off and ask for more and from what i read the entire universe was destroyed when he ripped open monarchs armor that alternate universe no longer exists.  Lets not even factor in the whole Prime is the time trapper angle If prime already exists outside of time whats zoom going to do...NOTHING HE WILL DIE... If need be prime trapper could erase him before he ever gained his powers.  "

this is not TTP though, and the universe only had all life destroyed in it, and that many IMP will hurt him and put him down, i am a SBP fan but i know when he is beat, you should to
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Scarecrow4
@DC_Marvel_1000: I'm going to agree to Disagree I don't think Zoom has a chance and why does he have a IMP anyway from what I understood he slows time down!  The IMP comes from obtaining the speed of light Zoom can't do that! however, he does hit as hard as Superman but Prime would Giggle and unlimited number of these punches off.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Scarecrow4 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000: I'm going to agree to Disagree I don't think Zoom has a chance and why does he have a IMP anyway from what I understood he slows time down!  The IMP comes from obtaining the speed of light Zoom can't do that! however, he does hit as hard as Superman but Prime would Giggle and unlimited number of these punches off. "
he still moves faster then light thus the IMP, zoom would ko him before prime could blink
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Scarecrow4
@DC_Marvel_1000: I'll believe that when i see a Comic page that says it.  He does not move faster than the speed of light he just slows reality down.
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Omg chris

zoom
prime
flash
runner

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Scarecrow4 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000: I'll believe that when i see a Comic page that says it.  He does not move faster than the speed of light he just slows reality down. "

she sayd ''being hit at light speed will do that'' and zooms not even trying there
she sayd ''being hit at light speed will do that'' and zooms not even trying there

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#90  Edited By Psyker star

Zoom would win if he can take out runner

Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Omg chris

runner isnt even an issue here what are you talking about

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Scarecrow4

LOL It didn't even KO WONDER WOMAN!! She's not even as durable as the Normal Superman....Sorry folks there is No Way Zoom can even Hurt Prime

GreenScar98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By GreenScar98

Dang the Runner has this down

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Scarecrow4 said:
"LOL It didn't even KO WONDER WOMAN!! She's not even as durable as the Normal Superman....Sorry folks there is No Way Zoom can even Hurt Prime "

he was not trying to hurt her
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Scarecrow4
@DC_Marvel_1000: Well then I wouldn't use that as an example, and in the next box it explains he's not faster he's just playing with time He does not have an IMP just because it says that.  The IMP is a huge explosion of energy It levels City's Zoom does not have one.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Scarecrow4 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000: Well then I wouldn't use that as an example, and in the next box it explains he's not faster he's just playing with time He does not have an IMP just because it says that.  The IMP is a huge explosion of energy It levels City's Zoom does not have one. "

what part of her saying ''getting hit at light speed'' did you not read, to the main time stream he is moving far faster then FLT.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#97  Edited By Theracles

Zoom.

angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By angryvigilante

Runner's speed hasn't been fully explored, But since he is traveling to see everything in the universe I'm gonna say he takes this. Not to mention he is 5 billion years old, so he has a lot of exp.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@angryvigilante said:
"Runner's speed hasn't been fully explored, But since he is traveling to see everything in the universe I'm gonna say he takes this. Not to mention he is 5 billion years old, so he has a lot of exp."
zoom is still faster, runner is not even on a flash level of speed and zoom is faster then flash by miles
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Scarecrow4
@DC_Marvel_1000: Getting hit at the speed of light is not that same as getting hit by someone moving at the speed of light...The whole reason the IMP is not obtainable by Zoom is because you as a person have to reach the speed of light and then strike someone at that speed.  When you are at the speed of light your mass expands and becomes infinite according to newtons law.  So hitting someone at light speed is not the same as hitting someone at the Speed of light...Zoom does not have an IMP and even if he did I don't think it could down Prime.