#4 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"zoom"

#5 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

i search but could only find superboy prime vs zoom

#6 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
Magicalmoment said:
"i search but could only find superboy prime vs zoom"
does not matter zoom wins even if it's superman prime.
#7 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom. Superman Prime panics around speedsters.

#8 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention Zoom moves too fast for him to perceive.

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Icarusflies said:
"Zoom. Superman Prime panics around speedsters."
LOL. So true.
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Run Zoom Run...
#11 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime.  People seriously don't think Zoom can do anything that people that dwarf his power couldn't hurt Prime but Zoom can do something that's gonna hurt or incapacitate Prime? For the record, I would really like to know how Zoom can actually incapacitate Prime, if he's survived a Guardian exploding (and absorbing his energies on top of that), survived Monarch exploding which took out that universe, survived Mxy! So, how is Zoom going to actually harm Prime?

#12 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

If Bart Allen and Superman and Superboy can hurt SBP, Zoom can certainly do it.

Even if he couldn't, what the heck is Prime gonna do to him?  He can't see Zoom, much less touch him.

#13 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"If Bart Allen and Superman and Superboy can hurt SBP, Zoom can certainly do it.Even if he couldn't, what the heck is Prime gonna do to him?  He can't see Zoom, much less touch him."
add in that zoom can hit harder then superman MANY times over, the guy snapped his fingers and destroyed a large building lol.
#14 Posted by Son of Liberty (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom....and lets not waste 6 pages arguing over it this time.

#15 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
Son of Liberty said:
"Zoom....and lets not waste 6 pages arguing over it this time."
lol .
#16 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

Fanboys, where would we be without'em :-)

Zoom
said:

"If Bart Allen and Superman and Superboy can hurt SBP, Zoom can certainly do it.Even if he couldn't, what the heck is Prime gonna do to him?  He can't see Zoom, much less touch him."

Hurt him? When did they actually hurt him? All they did was imprison him in the speed force (flash's) for only a period of time, I don't believe he was ever actually hurt!
#17 Posted by Nibiru (689 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime destroys the Earth.

#18 Edited by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
Nibiru said:
"Prime destroys the Earth."
  zoom knocks prime out before he can do anything.
#19 Posted by Son of Liberty (334 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Nibiru said:
flash knocks prime out before he can do anything."

You mean Zoom?
#20 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
Son of Liberty said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Nibiru said:
You mean Zoom?"
lol yes, was reading what they are saying about flash and i guess my brain just wrote down the name without me seeing it.
#21 Posted by Son of Liberty (334 posts) - - Show Bio
Push said:
"Fanboys, where would we be without'em :-)

Zoom
said:
Hurt him? When did they actually hurt him? All they did was imprison him in the speed force (flash's) for only a period of time, I don't believe he was ever actually hurt!"
They made him cry....if he is terrified of Flash....he will be rocking back and forth in the fetal position when Zoom is through with him.
#22 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Push said:
"Hurt him? When did they actually hurt him? All they did was imprison him in the speed force (flash's) for only a period of time, I don't believe he was ever actually hurt!"
When Bart came back to earth, he beat on Prime so badly that he flew away crying like a little girl.

Zoom hits much much harder and much much faster and is much much meaner than Bart.

Red Star was also able to hurt Prime.  He's really not that tough except in Countdown where nothing makes sense anyways.
#23 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

For the record, his fear is psychological! Again, the point is, that they can really do nothing harm him, unless he decides to break down and cry, they're all screwed!

#24 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Push said:
"they can really do nothing harm him"
Did you not read Infinite Crisis?

#25 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Push said:
"they can really do nothing harm him"
Did you not read Infinite Crisis?

"

Are you for real dude? For the record, it does bug me when people post pics out of context! So, for the record, It took shite loads of GL's to just try and slow him down, then two Supermen to drag him thru a red sun, to which he beat one of them to death, while depowering! So, are you telling me Zooms gonna drag him thru a red sun??? Cause Zoom would be lucky to get away with his life!
#26 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

SBP was depowered by the red sun but Superman was depowered as well.  He still managed to beat Prime.

Bart didn't need a red sun to bloody SBP.

Neither did frigging Krypto the superdog.

Face facts.  He's just not that tough.
#27 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

Logic: Guardian/Monarch are alot tougher than Flash/Zoom/Krypto! If none of them could scratch him, then showing some red on SBP in IC isn't really something to base your win on and saying yeah, they made him bleed! Face facts, they really did nothing in the end, none of what's shown above even harmed him at all! That all happend in issue four, he was taking on the whole damn DCU by issue Seven, so what does that tell ya! oh, and ps, Superman knocked out a sixteen year old boy in the end who lost his power, as did Superman, so having two humans fighting at the end isn't gonna help you out against Prime  ;-)

#28 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Logic: Countdown was stupid and didn't make sense.

If you're only gonna use one Prime story, it shouldn't be Countdown, it should be Infinite Crisis.

Logic: If a guy is freaking bleeding all over the place, he was harmed.

#29 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Logic: Countdown was stupid and didn't make sense.If you're only gonna use one Prime story, it shouldn't be Countdown, it should be Infinite Crisis."

Dude, on that we can agree on lol "Countdown was stupid and didn't make any sense" Let's not forget Legion: Crisis on three worlds, which, come to think of it, still hasn't finished? and FC finished how many months ago?
#30 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Believe me, I'm annoyed at that.

Apparently its George Perez's fault but I'm not allowed to be mad at Perez.

#31 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
Push said:
"Zoom said:
"Logic: Countdown was stupid and didn't make sense.If you're only gonna use one Prime story, it shouldn't be Countdown, it should be Infinite Crisis."
Dude, on that we can agree on lol "Countdown was stupid and didn't make any sense" Let's not forget Legion: Crisis on three worlds, which, come to think of it, still hasn't finished? and FC finished how many months ago?"
idk the story line was lame yea but it did show us how powerful superboy/man is so i thank it for that lol.
#32 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"

Believe me, I'm annoyed at that.

Apparently its George Perez's fault but I'm not allowed to be mad at Perez.

"

Why's that? He a fave of yours!
#33 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

You just know the Fatal Five is gonna be like "Screw you guys.  We're going home" at the end.

#34 Edited by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Sinestro Wars or whatever that story that had them resurrectign the Antimonitor have Zoom at the beginning as a minor villain?

As for the whole Flash > SBP thing, didn't SBP slapped away three Flashes when he landed back on Earth and SBP wasn't even at full power yet? Didn't those Flashes even tried to dogpile SBP with a bunch of other powerful characters just to have them easily thrown off once the sun came up? And wasn't SBP just warming up at this stage since he did more damage afterwards?

Also considering Zoom gets beaten by a fraction of the opponents SBP faces off with in a battle, SBP should be a obvious choice.

#35 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Bart Simpson said:
"As for the whole Flash > SBP thing, didn't SBP slapped away three Flashes when he landed back on Earth and SBP wasn't even at full power yet? Didn't those Flashes even tried to dogpile SBP with a bunch of other powerful characters just to have them easily thrown off once the sun came up?
Zoom owns the Flashes.

Bart Simpson said:
"Also considering Zoom gets beaten by a fraction of the opponents SBP faces off with in a battle, SBP should be a obvious choice."
Not necessarily. Prime would be standing still to Zoom, and would be beaten within an inch of his life before he could even lay a finger on Zoom.

#36 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Bart didn't need a red sun to bloody SBP.
So, was Conner. And, he's not even a full blooded Kryptonian.
#37 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
Bart Simpson said:
"Also considering Zoom gets beaten by a fraction of the opponents SBP faces off with in a battle, SBP should be a obvious choice."
Not necessarily. Prime would be standing still to Zoom, and would be beaten within an inch of his life before he could even lay a finger on Zoom."

And yet Zoom was chained up by human reaction speed Kyle Rayner and KO by a blind Wonder Woman.
#38 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Bart Simpson said:
"And yet Zoom was chained up by human reaction speed Kyle Rayner and KO by a blind Wonder Woman."
For plot reasons. You did see what he did to Wonder Woman before she miraculously beat him? As for being chained (while he wasn't looking, from what I can remember), he escaped from that. Before that, he was laying into Superman, who couldn't do a thing about it. It was Hal Jordan that chained him up, not Kyle.

If the Flash (who's faster than light) can't catch him, how can Superboy Prime do it? Zoom's powers would help him beat Prime the same way he beats the Flashes. And, Prime would be bloodied up just like them, too.
#39 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"If the Flash (who's faster than light) can't catch him, how can Superboy Prime do it? Zoom's powers would help him beat Prime the same way he beats the Flashes. And, Prime would be bloodied up just like them, too."

SBP doesn't have to catch him, he just have to let Zoom run into his fist, like what Wonder Woman did. Also I doubt Zoom could bloody up SBP. This is a guy who fights dozens of opponents from one fight to another in ridiculous prolong battles, and the best they could do is cause some blood dripple that disappears soon.
#40 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Bart Simpson said:
"SBP doesn't have to catch him, he just have to let Zoom run into his fist, like what Wonder Woman did.
To Zoom, everyone is moving slow while he is moving faster than them. His ability is personal time manipulation, and he's moving ahead of everyone else in the timestream. So, he's not gonna run into anybody's fist. He's not like the Flash. He would deliver millions of punches to Prime before he could even try to let Zoom run into his fist.

Bart Simpson said:
"Also I doubt Zoom could bloody up SBP."
Conner Kent and Bart Allen did it. So did Superman, who is several times weaker than Prime.

#41 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"idk the story line was lame yea but it did show us how powerful superboy/man is so i thank it for that lol."
It also showed us how making Hawk into Monarch was even more of a waste and how Trickster is a moron (even though he was a genius before).  So...yeah.  Still gonna be ignoring it.

Push said:
"Why's that? He a fave of yours!"
Yup.  Just about the best artist one could ever ask for.

Bart Simpson said:
Are you blind or just stupid?

#42 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Bart Simpson said:
Conner Kent and Bart Allen did it. So did Superman, who is several times weaker than Prime."
Zoom said:
"Bart Simpson said:
Are you blind or just stupid?"

If by bloody up you guys mean cause some small blood dripple that didn't have any lasting effect what so ever, than yeah Zoom could pull that off.
#43 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Getting knocked out isn't really a lasting effect either...

#44 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
Son of Liberty said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Nibiru said:
You mean Zoom?"
Prime can win this if he wasn't such an idiot
#45 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"

Getting knocked out isn't really a lasting effect either...

"

And when did SBP get knocked out?
#46 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

You said you thought Zoom could do temporary damage that causes bleeding to SBP but thats it.
I was merely pointing out that getting knocked out is also temporary.

Bart had SBP bleeding in two punches.

Zoom hits harder than Bart and hes not gonna just hit Prime twice.

#47 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
why are there so many Zoom threads now ?
#48 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"why are there so many Zoom threads now ?
"
Spite and failed spite, mostly.
#49 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"King Saturn said:
"why are there so many Zoom threads now ?
"
Spite and failed spite, mostly."
well thats sad...
#50 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

I know.  Black Flash couldn't handle Silver Surfer losing so he made about 8 threads he thought were curbstomps.  They were, but half of them were curbstomps in Zoom's favor and none of them are really worth debating. :-/