#2 Posted by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

tough one..

#3 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom wins...

Sodam Yat would not be able to really hit Zoom

#5 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom, Sodom is powerful but how would that help if he was unable to land a blow on Zoom... It all depends on if zoom is able to break through constructs (which I think he could (infinite mass punch)not sure though) and if he is able to harm sodom..

#6 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

That's professor zoom but I guess he wins anyway

#7 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Yat blasts pure power everywhere in all directions, making accuracy a non-factor.

Zoom is incredible but won't get past that pure green energy.

#8 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom should win here...

#9 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom, unless Yat can do something with just an hour of prep.

#10 Edited by cliffrice (1014 posts) - - Show Bio

I think with ion power and assuming that they are stuck on a the earth. Yat could just nuke in every direction with green energy. But zoom does wear a yellow suit :P

#11 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

i know zoom is pretty op but sodam has full access to the ion entity is there any chance of him wining this?

#13 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

i know zoom is pretty op but sodam has full access to the ion entity is there any chance of him wining this?

Yes, it could go both ways.

#14 Posted by Wardemon32 (4077 posts) - - Show Bio

If he get's up in the air then that's good game. He can just make a construct around the town/city or whatever and just close it.

#15 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom gets crushed no contest, no matter how incompatent sodom is zoom can't really hurt him.

#16 Posted by spiderbuck (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom.

#17 Posted by dondave (34372 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom ftw

#18 Posted by GhostRavage (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Sadam Yodat think the universe out of existence once? If so... I guess he... w..wins.. GO BUY A PILLOW!

#19 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozenphoenix: Zoom would either hit him before he had the chance, Be on the other side of the planet or just phase through the attack.....

#20 Edited by Esquire (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

If Sodam could use the prep to set up a whole bunch of shields and survive for even a second, he can bust the planet. But outside of that, Zoom should win pretty handily.

#21 Posted by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom can go get some lead

#22 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

When zoom can get past Wonder Woman then yat would acept his challenge until then no dice, maybe next time she should tie her hands behind her back

#23 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom could just increase his body's speed to the point where sodom doesn't seem to move and just pull off the ring effectively taking away his lantern powers. And wouldn't sodom become greatly weakened within moments after the ring being pulled off because of the fact that superboy prime knocked him into a lead factory (Lead is the equivalent to kryptonite for daxamites). The lead he touched would have killed sodom if not for the ring keeping him alive. So by taking the ring off immediately sodom would become more vunerable to harm and would die within minutes to hours. Within this time he would become much weaker and zoom could pummel him with what seems an infinite amount of punches.

#24 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom could just increase his body's speed to the point where sodom doesn't seem to move and just pull off the ring effectively taking away his lantern powers. And wouldn't sodom become greatly weakened within moments after the ring being pulled off because of the fact that superboy prime knocked him into a lead factory (Lead is the equivalent to kryptonite for daxamites). The lead he touched would have killed sodom if not for the ring keeping him alive. So by taking the ring off immediately sodom would become more vunerable to harm and would die within minutes to hours. Within this time he would become much weaker and zoom could pummel him with what seems an infinite amount of punches.

he has his ion power so having no gl ring isn't going to do anything to him

#25 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebast_allen said:

He was actually ion when he battled super-boy prime, he was beaten by being impaled with a lead rod. With 1 hour prep zoom could acquire various lead devices and weapons. He could gather hundreds of led pencils which he could attack sodom with from various angles. This would weaken sodom severely enough for zoom to erase him from existence or just beat him to death.

#26 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebast_allen said:

@frozenphoenix: Zoom would either hit him before he had the chance, Be on the other side of the planet or just phase through the attack.....

Well Yat has prep time so he knows what's going to happen and he knows what to do. His reflexes may not be at light speed at the jump of the gun, but his energy shield should prove enough to withstand Zoom's punches for that 0.001 second.

#27 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

@sebast_allen said:

He was actually ion when he battled super-boy prime, he was beaten by being impaled with a lead rod. With 1 hour prep zoom could acquire various lead devices and weapons. He could gather hundreds of led pencils which he could attack sodom with from various angles. This would weaken sodom severely enough for zoom to erase him from existence or just beat him to death.

he didn't have full access to the ion entity in that fight but he does in this fight

#28 Posted by Royal_Rumble_Man (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Devil's Advocate

Sodam yat

#29 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebast_allen said:

@kingjames447 said:

@sebast_allen said:

he didn't have full access to the ion entity in that fight but he does in this fight

post a scan stating he did not have full access to the ion entity, and show a scan of him with its full power tanking lead with no ill effects.

#30 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebast_allen: you know that in that fight he just got his ion powers right? so he had no idea how to use it...it would be like you giving someone a gunship sure its powerful but its no use if you don't know how to use it

#31 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447: Does that effect the way lead attacks his body and how he reacts to it in ANY way at all, I understand what you are saying, but i will need proof of him being able to tank lead as ion and show no ill effects.

#32 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447: Does that effect the way lead attacks his body and how he reacts to it in ANY way at all, I understand what you are saying, but i will need proof of him being able to tank lead as ion and show no ill effects.

why do you keep mentioning lead? when sodam and spb fought he was tossed into a prison/factory building that had tons of lead inside it so sbp dint have lead with him he just landed in the wrong spot

#33 Posted by Hunter_Zolomon (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom, I'm not gonna use any logic here since I'm a fanboy.

#34 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebast_allen said:

why do you keep mentioning lead? when sodam and spb fought he was tossed into a prison/factory building that had tons of lead inside it so sbp dint have lead with him he just landed in the wrong spot

Ok..... That just proves lead affects him, zoom can collect those amounts of lead before sodom can react and place it all around them and on his suit, this will greatly weaken sodom enough for zoom to murder him with a infinite mass punch or steal his youth to kill him or just erase him out of existence (the stealing of youth and wiping out from existence were shown in flashpoint)

#35 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

@sebast_allen said:

Ok..... That just proves lead affects him, zoom can collect those amounts of lead before sodom can react and place it all around them and on his suit, this will greatly weaken sodom enough for zoom to murder him with a infinite mass punch or steal his youth to kill him or just erase him out of existence (the stealing of youth and wiping out from existence were shown in flashpoint)

lol that assumption is a bit over the top don't you think...

#36 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447: I caught you, now you are getting off topic with me being over the top. Admit defeat, sodom cannot effectively fight any flash as fast as zoom or barry allen without being taught how useless he is against them, i mean he wont even be able to see zoom if zoom does not want to be seen.

Think i reached my post limit :p

#37 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447: I caught you, now you are getting off topic with me being over the top. Admit defeat, sodom cannot effectively fight any flash as fast as zoom or barry allen without being taught how useless he is against them, i mean he wont even be able to see zoom if zoom does not want to be seen.

im not "admitting defeat" you're saying that zoom can kill him instantly and that he can just steal his youth and erase him out of existence when sodam with ion at full control can reality warp and control time so there's not going to be none of that ridiculous stuff you just mentioned...

#38 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebast_allen said:

im not "admitting defeat" you're saying that zoom can kill him instantly and that he can just steal his youth and erase him out of existence when sodam with ion at full control can reality warp and control time so there's not going to be none of that ridiculous stuff you just mentioned...

Turns out i can still post :0

Well zoom can manipulate time too, so its a non factor. And when did i say he would 'instantly' kill him. I said with 1 hour prep (basically years for flashes( and eobard being a genius) could make various weapons out of lead or place it around the battle field to weaken sodom. And his yellow suit would provide ample protection against the will energy constructs. And being weakened zoom could easily beat him to death.

Probably my last post.

#39 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

@sebast_allen said:

Turns out i can still post :0

Well zoom can manipulate time too, so its a non factor. And when did i say he would 'instantly' kill him. I said with 1 hour prep (basically years for flashes( and eobard being a genius) could make various weapons out of lead or place it around the battle field to weaken sodom. And his yellow suit would provide ample protection against the will energy constructs. And being weakened zoom could easily beat him to death.

Probably my last post.

umm what prep? no of these guys have prep for this fight i took that off yesterday

#40 Posted by TheDarkDaredevil (554 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom

#41 Posted by New_World_Order (12489 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom

#42 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

ION Sodam Yat is weaksauce.

#43 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@takuu: Even with no prep zoom has collected weapons to fight his enemies.

And his YELLOW SUIT provides protection against his GL powers. With that protection, his ever increasing reaction time and speed and the lead weaponry he collects i say zoom takes the win with low difficulty.

#44 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom

#45 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

has zero battle feats except for against the flashes

Uh..no...

Vs. Wonder Woman

Vs. Justice League

Vs. More Heroes

Vs. Flash Rogues

#47 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Those are his only great feats, and he ends up losing the battle without knocking anybody notable out

#48 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: he wasn't trying to hurt anyone, he was trying to "make them better". If he wanted to kill, he could.

#49 Edited by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

Good, it has been settled. I had to leave this thread because it gave me headaches, i kept stating why zoom won and people just totally ignored the facts