Zoom vs Silver Surfer and Superman Prime

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#401  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@Enemybird: Because I wanted to make it fair for Zoom by having no BFR, but since the team seems to be the ones who are treated unfairly than I decided to change it to even it up.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#402  Edited By comic_book_fan

surfer solos no problem.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#403  Edited By _Black

@InfiniteMassPunch said:

Hunter Zolomon or Eobard Thawne ?

Zolomon is Zoom. Thawne is Professor Zoom.

@Enemybird said:

@Petey_is_Spidey: why would you change the op this far into a debate?

Because he refuses to acknowledge that Zoom would beat these two in a standard battle.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@_Black said:

@InfiniteMassPunch said:

@Enemybird said:

Because he refuses to acknowledge that Zoom would beat these two in a standard battle.

In a standard battle all characters are in their normal fighting style, which means SS will be far out of zoom's reach, and with morals off Surfer could just blow up the planet.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#405  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@_Black said:

@InfiniteMassPunch said:

@Enemybird said:

In a standard battle all characters are in their normal fighting style, which means SS will be far out of zoom's reach, and with morals off Surfer could just blow up the planet.

Quit reaching.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406  Edited By _Black

@Petey_is_Spidey: You still do not understand. Zoom will kill both of them before they even realize they are in a battle if you had not specified that Surfer starts in the air.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407  Edited By jeanroygrant

Superman Prime

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@_Black said:

@Petey_is_Spidey: You still do not understand. Zoom will kill both of them before they even realize they are in a battle if you had not specified that Surfer starts in the air.

Ok, i am dearly sorry for not specifying that.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409  Edited By _Black

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@_Black said:

Ok, i am dearly sorry for not specifying that.

It's perfectly fine. I was just sayin'.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#410  Edited By HolySerpent

Still...prime

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@HolySerpent said:

Still...prime

LOL

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412  Edited By HolySerpent

I'm loving how people are saying zoom kills him before he can react, when zoom has never killed or knock out anyone near primes durability.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@HolySerpent said:

I'm loving how people are saying zoom kills him before he can react, when zoom has never killed or knock out anyone near primes durability.

Agreed, and I know some of the people that were defending zoom are going to come after my head.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#414  Edited By nickthedevil

@HolySerpent said:

I'm loving how you havent read the 5 times that this statement was answered.

and becuase he doesn't need to.

He was knocking on Superman pretty damn hard.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415  Edited By nickthedevil

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@HolySerpent said:

Agreed, and I know some of the people that were defending zoom are going to come after my head.

No.

and i'm not the only one saying zoom would slaughter them. this is 21 pages in. and this statement has been answered a few times already. but you can't refute the arguements and instead bring it up again.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@nickthedevil said:

@HolySerpent said:

I;m not replying to your statement to make a big fuss or argument about it, but has he ever KIILED someone at Surfer's of SMP durability.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417  Edited By nickthedevil

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@nickthedevil said:

@HolySerpent said:

I;m not replying to your statement to make a big fuss or argument about it, but has he ever KIILED someone at Surfer's of SMP durability.

And SMP nor Silver surfer have ever beaten down someone with Zoom's level of reaction speed and speed Overall have they?

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey
Zoom getting caught by Hal's chain. I'm not saying zoom isn't fats(fastest character i've ever seen), but if Hal can catch him, then Surfer can.
Zoom getting caught by Hal's chain. I'm not saying zoom isn't fats(fastest character i've ever seen), but if Hal can catch him, then Surfer can.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419  Edited By nickthedevil

@Petey_is_Spidey: He wasn't looking GL wasn't even there to begin with. GL appeared and then tagged him from behind. If he wanted to, he could have easily killed them all there on the spot if he wanted to. but he doesn't do that. with Surfer and SMP he won't be making them better. Zoom hates villains, and has profiled every super on DC earth. seeing Surfer isn't going to ring any bells and seeing him with SMP is going to have Zoom dispatch him Quickly.

and if you're going to post out of context, then don't post at all.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420  Edited By HolySerpent

Stop comparing superman to superman prime. Prime is close to silver age. It doesn't matter how many times zoom hits him. He doesn't have the power to put prime down. Prime solos. Zooms punches does not equal to universal explosion. A universal explosion didn't kill him.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#421  Edited By Zoom

@HolySerpent said:

Stop comparing superman to superman prime. Prime is close to silver age. It doesn't matter how many times zoom hits him. He doesn't have the power to put prime down. Prime solos. Zooms punches does not equal to universal explosion. A universal explosion didn't kill him.

And yet, Krypto the Superdog and Kid Flash drew blood against him.

If we really want to use lousy comics like countdown, we can use lousy comics like Teen Titans vol 3 #100, where Tim Drake kicked Superboy Prime in the face and caused him to bleed all over.

Bumblebee, Prysm and Red Star have also hurt Superboy Prime.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422  Edited By nickthedevil

@HolySerpent said:

i never compared Superman to prime.

and pretty sure someone answered that already.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423  Edited By HolySerpent

Has any of the flashes actually beat prime with with out bfr. And @Zoom: I'm not sure you're aware of this. But when a person has the the ability to move planets and take on the entire lantern corps. Only to be beating by the titans with ease. You know what we call that? PIS!

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424  Edited By nickthedevil

They didn't have to BFR him. Prime ran away like a weenie.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425  Edited By Zoom

@HolySerpent said:

@Zoom: I'm not sure you're aware of this. But when a person has the the ability to move planets and take on the entire lantern corps. Only to be beating by the titans with ease. You know what we call that? PIS!

And when a guy gets hurt by Superman, Superboy and Krypto and then survives a universe exploding, you know what we call that? PIS!

My entire point was that using high showings that aren't in line with a character's power level is no better than using low showings that aren't in line with a character's power level but I guess that sailed right over your head...

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426  Edited By Kinasin_

@Zoom said:

@HolySerpent said:

@Zoom: I'm not sure you're aware of this. But when a person has the the ability to move planets and take on the entire lantern corps. Only to be beating by the titans with ease. You know what we call that? PIS!

And when a guy gets hurt by Superman, Superboy and Krypto and then survives a universe exploding, you know what we call that? PIS!

My entire point was that using high showings that aren't in line with a character's power level is no better than using low showings that aren't in line with a character's power level but I guess that sailed right over your head...Um

I think you are confusing superman prime with boy prime. It's not called PIS because as a teenager alone he was pulling planets. As an adult he was punching holes in the fifth dimension and making mxy plead for his life. Zoom got pimp slapped by wonder woman.

Also when did the titans beat superman prime? I don't remember this.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427  Edited By HolySerpent

He confusing him. If he read the argument between me in Citizenbane. I Already explain this.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428  Edited By Zoom

@Kinasin_ said:

I think you are confusing superman prime with boy prime. It's not called PIS because as a teenager alone he was pulling planets. As an adult he was punching holes in the fifth dimension and making mxy plead for his life.

That's cause he's the same character. Oh he aged a year. He must be sooooooo much more powerful, right? Wrong. The only reason he even had a different name is because DC lost the rights to the name "Superboy" and the only reason he had better feats was because he was in Countdown, which was garbage. You can't just beat up Mxy but he did it in Countdown because Countdown sucked.

@Kinasin_ said:

Zoom got pimp slapped by wonder woman.

Did you even read that issue? Talking about PIS...

Prime couldn't even hit KID Flash. How is he supposed to beat a guy who beat the whole Flash family like they were nothing?

@Kinasin_ said:

Teen Titans 100.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429  Edited By Kinasin_

@Zoom said:

@Kinasin_ said:

I think you are confusing superman prime with boy prime. It's not called PIS because as a teenager alone he was pulling planets. As an adult he was punching holes in the fifth dimension and making mxy plead for his life.

That's cause he's the same character. Oh he aged a year. He must be sooooooo much more powerful, right? Wrong. The only reason he even had a different name is because DC lost the rights to the name "Superboy" and the only reason he had better feats was because he was in Countdown, which was garbage. You can't just beat up Mxy but he did it in Countdown because Countdown sucked.

@Kinasin_ said:

Zoom got pimp slapped by wonder woman.

Did you even read that issue? Talking about PIS...

Prime couldn't even hit KID Flash. How is he supposed to beat a guy who beat the whole Flash family like they were nothing?

@Kinasin_ said:

Teen Titans 100.

He was 19 as superman-prime and he isn't the same as his former incarnation at all. He absorbed an incredible amount of oan energy which sped up his aging process and increased his power by an incredible margin. Enough power to slap around mxy and tank universe busting blast. As well as slap around monitors. If you think superman-prime is the same as boy-prime then you need to re-read the source material. I'm still waiting on those scans showing superman-prime getting beaten by the teen titans. You know, MAN as in Oan hyper powered.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430  Edited By HolySerpent

Titans beat him when he reverted back to Superboy prime. But the issues was full of PIS

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431  Edited By Kinasin_

@HolySerpent said:

Titans beat him when he reverted back to Superboy prime. But the issues was full of PIS

I already know this. He stated Superman-Prime got beaten by the teen titans. I asked him when did they beat Superman-Prime, not boy. He stated Titans 100 which is Boy-Prime not man.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By nickthedevil

@Kinasin_ said:

@HolySerpent said:

I already know this. He stated Superman-Prime got beaten by the teen titans. I asked him when did they beat Superman-Prime, not boy. He stated Titans 100 which is Boy-Prime not man.

If i'm thinking correct, then the participants in the battle are Current or latest incarnation, unless specified otherwise. and the OP does not specify otherwise. here:

When these things are left out (describing specifications) it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current versions.

Superman-prime still referred to himself by superman prime even after he he lost his Oa powers.

Hunter Isn't Alias: Zoom anymore because he is depowered, so when the OP say's Zoom, he has his powers. now if the OP were to say Hunter Zolomon, and not specify whether he is current or not... well then the paraplegic is the only form of his they beat. other than that....

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433  Edited By Zoom

@Kinasin_ said:

If you think superman-prime is the same as boy-prime then you need to re-read the source material.

No. I will absolutely not go read Countdown. What is wrong with you?

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zoom said:

@Kinasin_ said:

If you think superman-prime is the same as boy-prime then you need to re-read the source material.

Lol.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435  Edited By Kinasin_

@nickthedevil said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@HolySerpent said:

If i'm thinking correct, then the participants in the battle are Current or latest incarnation, unless specified otherwise. and the OP does not specify otherwise. here:

When these things are left out (describing specifications) it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current versions.

Superman-prime still referred to himself by superman prime even after he he lost his Oa powers.

Hunter Isn't Alias: Zoom anymore because he is depowered, so when the OP say's Zoom, he has his powers. now if the OP were to say Hunter Zolomon, and not specify whether he is current or not... well then the paraplegic is the only form of his they beat. other than that....

Everyone knows who Superman Prime is. It's the Oan amped Prime. Right after he lost his powers an elderly couple refers to him as boy and he goes into a blind rage over it. What he still considers himself from a past incarnation that he can't seem to get over is irrelevant to the debate. He reverts back to boy-prime after the Oan energy leaves his cells.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436  Edited By Kinasin_

@Zoom said:

@Kinasin_ said:

Superman Prime is not the same as depowered of Oan energy boy-prime. One is exponentially more powerful than the other. Go troll somewhere else.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Kinasin_ said:

@Zoom said:

@Kinasin_ said:

Superman Prime is not the same as depowered of Oan energy boy-prime. One is exponentially more powerful than the other. Go troll somewhere else.

That's both hilarious and ironic, coming from someone such as yourself, Kinasin. You're not fooling anyone.
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438  Edited By Kinasin_

@Illuminatus said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Zoom said:

@Kinasin_ said:

That's both hilarious and ironic, coming from someone such as yourself, Kinasin. You're not fooling anyone.

Flagged. Obvious flame bait is obvious.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Kinasin_: Flag me all you like. I've done my homework on you and all your past trolling antics. All of the moderators have been informed as to who you are: an old troll who has come back under a username not so very different from his previous one. You can call respected users such as Zoom and CitizenBane trolls, but let's face the facts: one of them has been here for over two years and is easily one of the most notable Battle forums posters since the site's inception, while the other has amassed a substantial amount of Wiki points and has grown to be one of the top debaters in less than a year.  Both are well respected users by almost everyone and should be treated with respect.

For all your contributions to this site, all anyone has to do is look here.  

So, keep flagging me and other users and remaining willfully ignorant. The moderators (I'm presuming), won't take to kindly to me for doing this-but this needed to be done. You're an annoyance that does not deserve the right to dub respected, long-time users 'trolls'. 

We're done here. Have a nice day.
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440  Edited By Kinasin_

@Illuminatus said:

@Kinasin_: Flag me all you like. I've done my homework on you and all your past trolling antics. All of the moderators have been informed as to who you are: an old troll who has come back under a username not so very different from his previous one. You can call respected users such as Zoom and CitizenBane trolls, but let's face the facts: one of them has been here for over two years and is easily one of the most notable Battle forums posters since the site's inception, while the other has amassed a substantial amount of Wiki points and has grown to be one of the top debaters in less than a year. Both are well respected users by almost everyone and should be treated with respect.

For all your contributions to this site, all anyone has to do is look here. So, keep flagging me and other users and remaining willfully ignorant. The moderators (I'm presuming), won't take to kindly to me for doing this-but this needed to be done. You're an annoyance that does not deserve the right to dub respected, long-time users 'trolls'. We're done here. Have a nice day.

I'm doing nothing wrong but calmly debating. You came in here, as well as other threads harassing me for no other reason than you dislike me. I'm flagging this as well because blatant harassment/trolling is not allowed. Your witch hunt, and a few others to get me banned because of your dislike for me is not gonna stop me from debating.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Kinasin_ said:

@Illuminatus said:

@Kinasin_: Flag me all you like. I've done my homework on you and all your past trolling antics. All of the moderators have been informed as to who you are: an old troll who has come back under a username not so very different from his previous one. You can call respected users such as Zoom and CitizenBane trolls, but let's face the facts: one of them has been here for over two years and is easily one of the most notable Battle forums posters since the site's inception, while the other has amassed a substantial amount of Wiki points and has grown to be one of the top debaters in less than a year. Both are well respected users by almost everyone and should be treated with respect.

For all your contributions to this site, all anyone has to do is look here. So, keep flagging me and other users and remaining willfully ignorant. The moderators (I'm presuming), won't take to kindly to me for doing this-but this needed to be done. You're an annoyance that does not deserve the right to dub respected, long-time users 'trolls'. We're done here. Have a nice day.

I'm doing nothing wrong but calmly debating. You came in here, as well as other threads harassing me for no other reason than you dislike me. I'm flagging this as well because blatant harassment/trolling is not allowed. Your witch hunt and a few others to get me banned because of your dislike for me is not gonna stop me from debating.

Excuse me, but unkindly dubbing other users 'trolls' is not allowed as well. I'm willing to admit that calling you a troll and digging up dirt on you is wrong, and I'm willing to take my punishment. This is a good website that does not need people such as yourself acting obnoxious and pretentious whenever their position is outright questioned.  

And yeah, it will probably not stop you from 'debating', but then again, not much can. You'll keep coming back because you know you can with relative ease.
Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442  Edited By Kinasin_

@Illuminatus said:

@Kinasin_ said:

@Illuminatus said:

I'm doing nothing wrong but calmly debating. You came in here, as well as other threads harassing me for no other reason than you dislike me. I'm flagging this as well because blatant harassment/trolling is not allowed. Your witch hunt and a few others to get me banned because of your dislike for me is not gonna stop me from debating.

Excuse me, but unkindly dubbing other users 'trolls' is not allowed as well. I'm willing to admit that calling you a troll and digging up dirt on you is wrong, and I'm willing to take my punishment. This is a good website that does not need people such as yourself acting obnoxious and pretentious whenever their position is outright questioned. And yeah, it will probably not stop you from 'debating', but then again, not much can. You'll keep coming back because you know you can with relative ease.

Funny it seems to be perfectly allowed considering you constantly use the term as well as citizen bane. I've even seen moderators use the term. Kindly leave this thread as you are now derailing it. Thank you.

mynewb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443  Edited By mynewb

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

No. To be able to hit hard means you need to have adequate force. Ask Zum, preferably before Flash sent him flying around the world with one punch.

But that force and speed of the hit means nothing if you don't have the adequate amount of strength applied to it.

......no. Basic physics. Force is mass x acceleration, and your mass increases the faster you go. Strength plays no part in it, or at the very least an insignificant part.

Completely false. Force = M*A

However, when time is completely frozen, M=0 and A=0.

A= Vf-Vi/(Tf-Ti)

If there is no change in time, there is no acceleration. Zoom will have to "unfreeze" time in order to produce any sort of force on SS. Zoom can freeze time and from the final to initial time period, he could have 1.00e^(-9999999999) of a time.

That is where SS wins. When Zoom "unfreezes" time, does not matter how fast he does it, SS will kill him.

If you want to use actuality, SMP's heat vision would tear up the solar system.However, SMP has never shown to withstand such a large force nor his reaction time fast.

Force and acceleration have nothing to do with anything if time is frozen.

If you wanna be more real, zoom's force could display power to start a big bang, which he has not shown, therefore his time difference cannot be 1.00e^(-very very very large number)

More fun facts:

V=d/(tf-ti). Zoom would never produce velocity if he would freeze time.

SMP does not belong here, but SS does.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@mynewb: Zoom doesn't "freeze time". He slows time down relative only to himself. There is a very distinct difference.
mynewb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445  Edited By mynewb

@Illuminatus said:

@mynewb: Zoom doesn't "freeze time". He slows time down relative only to himself. There is a very distinct difference.

Most people have the misconception of him freezing time, producing godly amount of force. Just proving it wrong.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@mynewb said:

@Illuminatus said:

Most people have the misconception of him freezing time, producing godly amount of force. Just proving it wrong.

Nobody here has begun to believe the notion that freezing time allows him to produce a "godly amount of force" because Zoom's powers have nothing to to with "freezing" time in the first place.
mynewb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447  Edited By mynewb

@Illuminatus said:

@mynewb said:

@Illuminatus said:

Nobody here has begun to believe the notion that freezing time allows him to produce a "godly amount of force" because Zoom's powers have nothing to to with "freezing" time in the first place.

Actually, a lot of comicviners do believe that. Alot believe zoom freezes time.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@mynewb said:

@Illuminatus said:

@mynewb said:

@Illuminatus said:

Actually, a lot of comicviners do believe that. Alot believe zoom freezes time.

Then they're terribly misinformed. I can't think of a single person in this thread who actually knows what they're talking about that has claimed Zoom "freezes time" and it therefore grants him a ridiculous amount of striking power.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449  Edited By Zoom

@Kinasin_ said:

I'm doing nothing wrong

Lies. You told me to go read Countdown. You should be ashamed.