Zoom vs Silver Surfer and Superman Prime

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#51  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Floopay said:

Surfer moves several times faster than the speed of light at his fastest, he can be intangible, has matter manipulation, energy manipulation, can lift 100 tons with his pinky. Is nearly invulnerable without being intangible, has energy blasts that can destroy planets without direct contact, can fly, and has a myriad of other abilities. Zoom is not taking this one, I love Zoom, he might be able to take SMP, but Surfer can take Zoom, and possibly even take SMP and Zoom...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That is travel speed. Not reaction speed. Surfer has never reacted to anyone who moves as fast as Zoom, and all the wonderful things he can do are a moot point if he cannot react to Zolomon in the first place.

Not intangibility and Molecule control.

Every. Single. Thing. Surfer. Can. Do. Requires. Him. To. First. Either. Think. Or. React. Neither. Of. Which. He. Can. Do. Before. Zoom. Strikes.

Ok, even if he can't react, how can zoom hurt him without it being PIS or CIS.

Zoom's hurt Superman and Wonder Woman without a problem. So.....what exactly are you talking about?

Silver Surfer has way higher durability than them put together.

His durability is hardly that high, and he's simply not durable enough to just shrug off a Zoom blitz. You're assuming brute force won't work on Surfer in this instance despite the fact that it's worked for Thanos, Thor and Beta Ray Bill. I have no idea why you think Zolomon can't replicate the effect. Perhaps it fits your placement of Zoom better.

Those three examples are able of lifting 1 million tons+. Thanos has takin the whole marvel U, thor is a god with strength to argue Superman's, and BRB is just as strong as thor. Those three are heavy hiiters that could put even Wonder Woman down just with there brute force.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#52  Edited By Saren

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Floopay said:

Surfer moves several times faster than the speed of light at his fastest, he can be intangible, has matter manipulation, energy manipulation, can lift 100 tons with his pinky. Is nearly invulnerable without being intangible, has energy blasts that can destroy planets without direct contact, can fly, and has a myriad of other abilities. Zoom is not taking this one, I love Zoom, he might be able to take SMP, but Surfer can take Zoom, and possibly even take SMP and Zoom...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That is travel speed. Not reaction speed. Surfer has never reacted to anyone who moves as fast as Zoom, and all the wonderful things he can do are a moot point if he cannot react to Zolomon in the first place.

Every. Single. Thing. Surfer. Can. Do. Requires. Him. To. First. Either. Think. Or. React. Neither. Of. Which. He. Can. Do. Before. Zoom. Strikes.

Zoom's hurt Superman and Wonder Woman without a problem. So.....what exactly are you talking about?

His durability is hardly that high, and he's simply not durable enough to just shrug off a Zoom blitz. You're assuming brute force won't work on Surfer in this instance despite the fact that it's worked for Thanos, Thor and Beta Ray Bill. I have no idea why you think Zolomon can't replicate the effect. Perhaps it fits your placement of Zoom better.

Those three examples are able of lifting 1 million tons+. Thanos has takin the whole marvel U, thor is a god with strength to argue Superman's, and BRB is just as strong as thor. Those three are heavy hiiters that could put even Wonder Woman down just with there brute force.

So are Superman and Wonder Woman. Thanos has only taken on the MU with plot device sources of omnipotence. He beat Surfer to death with just his bare hands. I fail to see the point of this post.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

So are Superman and Wonder Woman. Thanos has only taken on the MU with plot device sources of omnipotence. He beat Surfer to death with just his bare hands. I fail to see the point of this post.

So basically you're saying zoom has the strength of thor and BRB, i don't think so.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Saren

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

So basically you're saying zoom has the strength of thor and BRB, i don't think so.

Feel free to point out to me where I said that. I'll wait. Zoom hits as hard as they do. That is the entire point.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Feel free to point out to me where I said that. I'll wait. Zoom hits as hard as they do. That is the entire point.

To be able to hit hard means you have to at least have decent strength, which he's only no stonger than Wolvie, who can only lift 2 tons.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Saren

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

To be able to hit hard means you have to at least have decent strength, which he's only no stonger than Wolvie, who can only lift 2 tons.

No. To be able to hit hard means you need to have adequate force. Ask Zum, preferably before Flash sent him flying around the world with one punch.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By termiteone4ever

Wait Superman Prime is way too powerful he is above sky father level .

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Saren

@termiteone4ever said:

......no.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#59  Edited By Om4zd

Zoom can slow time relative to himself btw to the people that think team wins.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

No. To be able to hit hard means you need to have adequate force. Ask Zum, preferably before Flash sent him flying around the world with one punch.

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

But that force and speed of the hit means nothing if you don't have the adequate amount of strength applied to it.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@termiteone4ever said:

NO, just NO.@Om4zd said:

Silver Surfer can also freeze time.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Saren

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

But that force and speed of the hit means nothing if you don't have the adequate amount of strength applied to it.

......no. Basic physics. Force is mass x acceleration, and your mass increases the faster you go. Strength plays no part in it, or at the very least an insignificant part.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Saren

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@termiteone4ever said:

NO, just NO.@Om4zd said:

And he cannot do it before Zoom strikes.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@termiteone4ever said:

NO, just NO.@Om4zd said:

This is to what you said earlier:

• It takes brainwave reaction to turn yourself intangible or to control molecules, not physical reaction.
  • No one knows how fast silver surfer's brainwaves are, if he even has a brain.
  • And for all we know sufer's brain waves can be faster than zoom's travel time.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Saren

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@termiteone4ever said:

NO, just NO.@Om4zd said:

This is to what you said earlier:

• It takes brainwave reaction to turn yourself intangible or to control molecules, not physical reaction.
  • No one knows how fast silver surfer's brainwaves are, if he even has a brain.
  • And for all we know sufer's brain waves can be faster than zoom's travel time.

Yes, that is what I said. Now if you want to proceed with this line of argument, provide proof that Surfer's brainwaves are faster than Zoom's, keeping in mind that Zoom has enhanced brain activity of his own. If you can't, which you can't, then this is just speculation and hardly anything to debate.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By termiteone4ever

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@termiteone4ever said:

NO, just NO.@Om4zd said:

YOU know who is Superman Prime

Yes the guy who Easily ripped MXY from a next dimension easly

Surfer is useless here compare to superman Prime he is like a ant .

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#67  Edited By HolySerpent

Which prime are we talking about

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@termiteone4ever said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@termiteone4ever said:

NO, just NO.@Om4zd said:

YOU know who is Superman Prime

Yes the guy who Easily ripped MXY from a next dimension easly

Surfer is useless here compare to superman Prime he is like a ant .

Surfer and SMP are on the same side, and SS can put up a good fight against SMP. So no, SS is more like a male Lion here.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@HolySerpent said:

Which prime are we talking about

SMP from earth prime.

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Jeronimo

Team stomps. Easily. Either SS or SMP could solo. Both together is overkill.

Zooms dies.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Saren

@Jeronimo said:

Team stomps. Easily. Either SS or SMP could solo. Both together is overkill.

Zooms dies.

Present evidence as to how either Surfer or Prime can react to Zoom moving at his fastest. I'll save you some time: there is none.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By HolySerpent

Evidence to show zoom taking down someone one on prime level when the flashes couldn't do it

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Saren

@HolySerpent said:

Evidence to show zoom taking down someone one on prime level when the flashes couldn't do it

Bart Allen alone has hurt him twice, in Legion of Three Worlds and Infinite Crisis. The Flashes did not try to physically hurt him, they tried to push him into the Speed Force. Not the same thing. Prime can't even touch Zoom, he couldn't even touch Kid Flash. Twice.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@HolySerpent said:

THANK. YOU. Finally someone who understands.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Saren

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@HolySerpent said:

Maybe someone can understand how Prime even touches Zoom, who's wasted Bart Allen with one hit? Bart Allen, the guy Prime couldn't touch?

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Billy Batson

I like how people know almost nothing about Zoom.
Probably think that he's just like the Flash but only evil and dressed in yellow.
BB

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@HolySerpent said:

Maybe someone can understand how Prime even touches Zoom, who's wasted Bart Allen with one hit? Bart Allen, the guy Prime couldn't touch?

Ok lets see what we're facing here:

• How can he touch Surfer if HE'S IN THE AIR
  • Surfer can just blow up the planet before zoom can do anything.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Saren

@Billy Batson said:

Probably think that he's just like the Flash but only evil and dressed in yellow.
BB

I'm just waiting for the first person (probably Hoboseid) to say "Wonder Woman and Liberty Belle could tag him, why can't Surfer?". I love those people.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@Billy Batson said:

BB

I believe zoom can beat many people(hulk, juggernaut, hyperion, superboy, flash etc.), but i don't thin these to are one of them.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Billy Batson

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@Billy Batson said:

BB

I believe zoom can beat many people(hulk, juggernaut, hyperion, superboy, flash etc.), but i don't thin these to are one of them.

Then you think wrong.
BB

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Surfer doesn;t even need to "tag" zoom to hurt him.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Saren

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@HolySerpent said:

Ok lets see what we're facing here:

• How can he touch Surfer if HE'S IN THE AIR
  • Surfer can just blow up the planet before zoom can do anything.

I don't see what's so hard to understand here. Doing that BFR's Surfer. Are you suggesting he should win by first losing?

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Billy Batson

@CitizenBane said:

@Billy Batson said:

BB

I'm just waiting for the first person (probably Hoboseid) to say "Wonder Woman and Liberty Belle could tag him, why can't Surfer?". I love those people.

Good argument for the team. I'm convinced now, the team ftw :)
BB

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@Billy Batson said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@Billy Batson said:

BB

Then you think wrong.
BB

I don't even see how zoom can hurt SS if he is in the air.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Saren

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Then what do you suggest he does? Insult Zoom's mother? Sure.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

• Disintegrate him
  • use molecule control
  • transport him to another universe
  • bfr

The list goes on.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#87  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@CitizenBane said:

@Billy Batson said:

BB

Montyboy did on the first page.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By HolySerpent

The flashes bfr to the speed force because he was killing everyone and they couldnt stop him. Then later in the next issue flash came screaming saying they couldn't hold him and he's coming. In the sinestro corp series the flashes try to jump him with a group of heroes and he still stomp

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Saren

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

• Disintegrate him
  • use molecule control
  • bfr

The list goes on.

Are you serious? How many times does this need to be said?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Saren

@HolySerpent said:

The flashes bfr to the speed force because he was killing everyone and they couldnt stop him. Then later in the next issue flash came screaming saying they couldn't hold him and he's coming. In the sinestro corp series the flashes try to jump him with a group of heroes and he still stomp

........so what? None of the Flashes would beat Zoom either.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

• Disintegrate him
  • use molecule control
  • bfr

The list goes on.

BUT HOW CAN HE HURT HIM IF HE CAN'T TAG HIM!!!!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Saren

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

• Disintegrate him
  • use molecule control
  • bfr

The list goes on.

.......again, are you serious? Surfer moving out of range is losing.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Saren

@god_spawn said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Billy Batson said:

BB

A pox on montyboy and everyone dear to him.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Billy Batson

@CitizenBane said:

@god_spawn said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Billy Batson said:

BB

BB

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Silver2467
@Petey_is_Spidey said: 

So you created the thread...why? 

@HolySerpent  said: 
This comment makes no sense. Characters such as Martian Manhunter, Bart Allen, Power Girl, Superman, and so on have all hurt Prime. Why would Zoom, whose blows are evidentially more powerful than theirs are, be incapable of beating him? And you are aware that Prime ran away  from the Flashes to instead fight other heroes during SCW, yes? The question you pose here is irrelevant because Prime contrarily could never beat the Flashes, and Zoom has never been in a situation which required him to engage an opponent as powerful as Prime. At any rate, Zoom is more powerful than the Flashes and has defeated more than one of them at once. And since we are using ABC logic, Zoom has evaded hits from characters who have tagged Prime, such as Earth-2 Superman and Power Girl. 

The facts are these: Zoom can throw punches with greater force to those of Superman (who can injure Prime with physical blows), Zoom has moved too fast for Flash to even see (whose perception speed is overwhelmingly superior to Prime's), and Zoom can casually deliver hundreds of strikes per second with a single arm (which is more than enough to drop Prime). As a result, he can beat Prime. 

This isn't complicated.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Saren

@Billy Batson said:

@CitizenBane said:

@god_spawn said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Billy Batson said:

BB

BB

Fail.

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Jeronimo

Even if Zoom lands a punch on SS, Zoom dies because SS would then immediatly enact a very powerfull area of effect blast that travels at the speed of light outward from SS's body. At which point Zoom would be punching into an energy he has absolutely no control over. That means Zoom has a fraction of a fraction of a second to land as many blows as he could which, by the way, would not kill SS. Then Zoom and the rest of the planet dies. The end.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

• Disintegrate him
  • use molecule control
  • bfr

The list goes on.

.......again, are you serious? Surfer moving out of range is losing.

If surfer sees he's obviously loosing, then i believe he will attack from the air.

@Silver2467 said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

So you created the thread...why?

@HolySerpent said:
This comment makes no sense. Characters such as Martian Manhunter, Bart Allen, Power Girl, Superman, and so on have all hurt Prime. Why would Zoom, whose blows are evidentially more powerful than theirs are, be incapable of beating him? And you are aware that Prime ran away from the Flashes to instead fight other heroes during SCW, yes? The question you pose here is irrelevant because Prime contrarily could never beat the Flashes, and Zoom has never been in a situation which required him to engage an opponent as powerful as Prime. At any rate, Zoom is more powerful than the Flashes and has defeated more than one of them at once. And since we are using ABC logic, Zoom has evaded hits from characters who have tagged Prime, such as Earth-2 Superman and Power Girl.

The facts are these: Zoom can throw punches with greater force to those of Superman (who can injure Prime with physical blows), Zoom has moved too fast for Flash to even see (whose perception speed is overwhelmingly superior to Prime's), and Zoom can casually deliver hundreds of strikes per second with a single arm (which is more than enough to drop Prime). As a result, he can beat Prime. This isn't complicated.

I created it beacause my bro says zoom could take surfer and prime.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By HolySerpent

What do mean so what?you brought the flashes. All I'm looking for evidence from you to say zoom can ko someone on prime level. When universal explosion that wipe all life out couldnt do it

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Silver2467
@HolySerpent said:
What do mean so what?you brought the flashes. All I'm looking for evidence from you to say zoom can ko someone on prime level. When universal explosion that wipe all life out couldnt do it
Resistance to energy =/= resistance to blunt force. And in that same comic where Prime survived said explosion, he was also hurt by an energy release which only destroyed a single city. 

Not exactly consistent.