Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Jezer

tl;dr 
Not worth reading, not worth a serious reply. 

Lawl
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, in an attempt to bring this post back on topic; 

Doesn't regular old Thor travel several times faster than the speed of light? I realize travel time is different than reaction time, but he still needs the sensory apparatus necessary to process things at that speed. Which is to say, Thor ain't no stranger to FTL speeds. 

Just throwing that out there, because I am unconvinced Odin Force Thor cannot thereby contend with FTL adversaries through time manipulation etc. etc. (though I admit Zoom is another creature altogether... still...)
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#103  Edited By Zoom
@High Revolutionary said:
@Zoom said:
@High Revolutionary said:
@Zoom said:
But you're right that Zoom doesn't manipulate time as a whole or stop time altogether.  It's that Zoom can stop his own time frame, or "stand still in time," which is essentially the same as stopping time altogether in the context of a fist fight.
Then you concede that the scan you posted was nothing more than an attempt at trickery  :|
I concede that the scan does not prove Zoom "stops time" as such.  I'm not trying to fool you.  If I was, I'd have to get photoshop instead of paint.
If you'd have used photoshop you'd have been lying.    This was trickery as you'd hoped that I didn't know any better.
Since you seem to think I was being dishonest, perhaps you'd like to inform me about the practical difference between being able to stop time and stand still in time.
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Baltoro
In the bottom right corner of the page Zoom's speed is described as "nearly the speed of light" and Wonder Woman is the reference.  Thor can certainly go FTL if needed, Thor with Odin Force can certainly go beyond that and even stop time.

No Caption Provided
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#105  Edited By Saren
@Baltoro said:
In the bottom right corner of the page Zoom's speed is described as "nearly the speed of light" and Wonder Woman is the reference.  Thor can certainly go FTL if needed, Thor with Odin Force can certainly go beyond that and even stop time.

No Caption Provided
Only in that scan does Zoom go at merely the speed of light. He can easily move at a hundred times the speed of light if he chose to. He always holds back against the JLA.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#106  Edited By Zoom
@Baltoro said:

No Caption Provided
Hey look.  Flash isn't even moving on that page.  Must mean Flash can't run at the speed of light, either. 

In fact, he's not even moving at mach 1.  Quicksilver must be faster than the Flash.
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Baltoro
@CitizenBane said:

@Baltoro said:

No Caption Provided
Only in that scan does Zoom go at merely the speed of light. He can easily move at a hundred times the speed of light if he chose to. He always holds back against the JLA.
How do you know he won't go merely light speed (aka holding back) against Odin Force Thor?  A mistake like that could cost him his life when he gets blasted with Skyfatherish level attacks.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#108  Edited By Saren
@Baltoro said:
@CitizenBane said:

@Baltoro said:

No Caption Provided
How do you know he won't go merely light speed (aka holding back) against Odin Force Thor?  A mistake like that could cost him his life when he gets blasted with Skyfatherish level attacks.
No attack will hit Zoom. The only way to hit Zoom is to either catch him off guard when he's playing around or to manipulate time on a massive scale. And he held back against the JLA because he doesn't consider himself a villain. He wants to help them become better heroes by instilling tragedy in their lives.
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does this site still hype up Zoom like no tomorrow? Haven't seen a lot of threads with him in it recently. I don't believe he can hurt people like OF Thor, Thanos, etc....you know, characters that are way above the tier he usually competes at. By the logic displayed in this old thread, Zoom would be a Universal threat instead of messing with and getting KOed by lower tier opponents. The ending, that remains, the same, Odin Force Thor brushes him aside.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

Does this site still hype up Zoom like no tomorrow? Haven't seen a lot of threads with him in it recently. I don't believe he can hurt people like OF Thor, Thanos, etc....you know, characters that are way above the tier he usually competes at. By the logic displayed in this old thread, Zoom would be a Universal threat instead of messing with and getting KOed by lower tier opponents. The ending, that remains, the same, Odin Force Thor brushes him aside.

Fanboys are gonna fanboy. Never doubt a zoom or flash fanboy. They will always make the case for them winning no matter the odds.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By uugieboogie

@baltoro said:

Fanboys are gonna fanboy. Never doubt a zoom or flash fanboy. They will always make the case for them winning no matter the odds.

QFT

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

Comicvine's speeed force> Reality warping>Cosmic power> speed force

HulkBeatsThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By HulkBeatsThor

Zoom wins w/o breaking a sweat.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

True fact. The speedster line of argument is always the same.