Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By castleking
never give up said:
"Daffy Duck said:
"never give up said:
"Zoom has fought Flash and Superman has said that all there battles last less than a second.  And in that time do you see all the places they go...Also Wonder Woman has said that he hits as hard as Superman."
LOL do you even remember how he beat them? He had them fight him on the ground. And besides... Zoom ambushed them all.. All the preptime went to Zoom in that comic. You call that a fair fight?

"
So you are saying he had prep to make his punches as strong as Superman.

castleking said:
"

never give up said:
"castleking said:
"or avoid the fight all together glad could just fly into space and fly at fast speeds through the planet...  and destroy it."
He wont get the chance to do that."

yes, but zoom still talks which means he isnt moving fast at that moment to conversate and saying zoom wont let him, is like me saying glad would fly low enough to fight him it is just your opinion and your view of how the battle will go... and last i checked thors hammer moves 3x faster than light and glad has stood their without effect as well as survive supernovas  so his durability will be pretty high and if glads stay airborne out of distance than he can kill him by planetary destruction and i am sure he can do it, but if he faces him on the ground he will lose."
A million punches coming with Superman level of strength wont do a thing to him.  3 times faster than light Flash moves way faster than that and Zoom beats him on a daily basis.

"
like i said depending on the battle set up zoom or glads can win... if the battle starts with glads high in the sky and zoom on the ground hell glad can win but any other way

the level of strength of those punches would knock out supes or kill  everyone he has fought and sent them out of orbit , i also seriously doubt they are a million punches and you still havent explain what is to stop glad from flying straight up into space when he can survive a supernova and a galaxy blast explosion and move at trans warp speed to make it from the imperial empire to earth and ask the X men for help the minute he moved at that speed into space the planet would be destroyed.
Bryce Crawford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Bryce Crawford

Zoom

Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Daffy Duck

Again.. Zoom and Flash. Their power are different.

Flash can run around in sub-zero tempratures without freezing to death.

Zoom will freeze to death if he runs at sub-zero tempratures.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By never give up

Okay I will be back later.  Lets see what you guys say.  Like I said earlier Zoom and Flash battles last less than a second.  If you really think that Gladiator will be able to fly into space before Zoom  hits him I don't have a thing to say to you. 

Below Superman says that Zoom and Flash battles last less than a second.

caption
caption
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By never give up
Daffy Duck said:
"never give up said:
"Daffy Duck said:
"never give up said:
"Daffy Duck said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"who wins?
"
Gladiator. He can use his super breath from a distance to lift Zoom in 0 gravity and then blitz him while he is suspended off ground."
Do you know who Zoom is?"
Yes.

But in space his time placement ability will be useless if his body has not ground or atmosphere to move in.

In other words...

Zoom can move his limbs at faster the light speeds, but he is not going to go anywhere. hence Gladiator wins.

"
When did this battle even get to space.  Flash moves in pico seconds and Zoom beats the hell out of him. Gladiator wont get to fly into space."
There is a difference between Flash and Zoom. Flash is connected to the Speed Force. Zoom is not... So Zoom can not phase, vibrate fast enough to walk on air like Flash can. Zoom does time displacement powers on his own aura which makes it appear that he is moving faster than light when all he's really doing is speeding up his time. If Gladiator is in the sky and Zoom is tuanting him to fly down on the ground.. Gladiator would sence a trap, so he would use his super breath to sweep Zoom in the air and suspend him off the ground. In this tactical plan, Gladiator would have full advantage. He would freeze Zoom via freeze breath and blitz Zoom to death."
He wont even see it coming next.

Daffy Duck said:
"never give up said:
"Daffy Duck said:
"never give up said:
"Zoom has fought Flash and Superman has said that all there battles last less than a second.  And in that time do you see all the places they go...Also Wonder Woman has said that he hits as hard as Superman."
LOL do you even remember how he beat them? He had them fight him on the ground. And besides... Zoom ambushed them all.. All the preptime went to Zoom in that comic. You call that a fair fight?

"

castleking said:
"

never give up said:
"castleking said:
"or avoid the fight all together glad could just fly into space and fly at fast speeds through the planet...  and destroy it."

yes, but zoom still talks which means he isnt moving fast at that moment to conversate and saying zoom wont let him, is like me saying glad would fly low enough to fight him it is just your opinion and your view of how the battle will go... and last i checked thors hammer moves 3x faster than light and glad has stood their without effect as well as survive supernovas  so his durability will be pretty high and if glads stay airborne out of distance than he can kill him by planetary destruction and i am sure he can do it, but if he faces him on the ground he will lose."
A million punches coming with Superman level of strength wont do a thing to him.  3 times faster than light Flash moves way faster than that and Zoom beats him on a daily basis.

"
Is all you care about is strentgh??? Are you a body builder or something???

"
This was a pathetic post.

castleking said:
"never give up said:
"Daffy Duck said:
"never give up said:

"

castleking said:
"

never give up said:
"castleking said:

"
the level of strength of those punches would knock out supes or kill  everyone he has fought and sent them out of orbit , i also seriously doubt they are a million punches and you still havent explain what is to stop glad from flying straight up into space when he can survive a supernova and a galaxy blast explosion and move at trans warp speed to make it from the imperial empire to earth and ask the X men for help the minute he moved at that speed into space the planet would be destroyed."

If Flash can do it Zoom can do it.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By never give up

I will be back later.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up said:

"
not true.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By never give up
the human Juggernaut said:
"never give up said:

"
not true."
So Zoom can't throw a million punches.
Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Daffy Duck
never give up said:
"Okay I will be back later.  Lets see what you guys say.  Like I said earlier Zoom and Flash battles last less than a second.  If you really think that Gladiator will be able to fly into space before Zoom  hits him I don't have a thing to say to you. 

caption
caption
"
Vance Astro can you tell your friend he is loosing his mind.

1st off.. Superman is not talking.. It is the Flash.. He borrows speed off of the rest of the JLA but his ability to maintain them is slipping. Flash can not keep up with Zoom in a matter like this becuase if anyone here knows anything about Zoom, he is speeding his own time! The only way Flash can beat him are in two ways... Absorb him into the Speed Force or fight Zoom in 0 gravity.

Zoom can not move in suspended air.. But Flash can!

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By never give up
Daffy Duck said:
"never give up said:
"Okay I will be back later.  Lets see what you guys say.  Like I said earlier Zoom and Flash battles last less than a second.  If you really think that Gladiator will be able to fly into space before Zoom  hits him I don't have a thing to say to you. 

caption
caption
"
Vance Astro can you tell your friend he is loosing his mind.

1st off.. Superman is not talking.. It is the Flash.. He borrows speed off of the rest of the JLA but his ability to maintain them is slipping. Flash can not keep up with Zoom in a matter like this becuase if anyone here knows anything about Zoom, he is speeding his own time! The only way Flash can beat him are in two ways... Absorb him into the Speed Force or fight Zoom in 0 gravity.

Zoom can not move in suspended air.. But Flash can!

"
Who said he can.
Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Daffy Duck
never give up said:
Who said he can."
Flash has traveled planet to planet just by converting into light. Zoom can not do that! That is not anywhere accurate to his powers.
Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Daffy Duck

Flash can run around sub-zero temperatures without freezing to death

Zoom will freeze and get cold if he runs around in sub-zero temperatures.

Ex: Time displacement does not have effect to temperatures.

Crossfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Crossfire

Zoom wins.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By AtPhantom
Daffy Duck said:
"Flash can run around sub-zero temperatures without freezing to death

Ex: Time displacement does not have effect to temperatures."
You're basing this on a theory that gladiator can freeze zoom. to Zoom his freeze breath would look like it's standing still. He'll be a thousand miles away before glads starts blowing.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By never give up
Daffy Duck said:
"never give up said:
Who said he can."
Flash has traveled planet to planet just by converting into light. Zoom can not do that! That is not anywhere accurate to his powers."
I was talking about throwing a million punches try reading.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By castleking
never give up said:
"Daffy Duck said:
"never give up said:
Who said he can."
Flash has traveled planet to planet just by converting into light. Zoom can not do that! That is not anywhere accurate to his powers."
I was talking about throwing a million punches try reading.

"

he has never thrown a million punches maybe two dozen or so but not a million
Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Daffy Duck

Zoom can win when or if he fights Gladiator on the ground. But 1st he would need to lure him there. If he can't Gladiator wins.

Also... I want to let you guys know about the Infinite Mass Punch. A trade mark of DC however... Anyone that can accomplish light speed can do Infinite Mass Punches...

Light moving in one direction = energy of infinite mass....

Faster than Light = the same thing

100 times faster than light.... = the same thing...

Gladiator can move at light speeds... = Gladiator can punch at light speeds = Infinite mass
Thor can swing his hammer at 3 times the speed of light.. = infinite mass
Starwars ships can travel space at hyperspace which is 100 plus or so faster than light speeds... = that those ships are infinite mass.
The light that you see from our own sun relflecting at our face is light traveling at light speed.... = infinite mass...

Fights are not determined by only strentgh and speed. There are always other factors to win certain types of battles.

Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Daffy Duck
AtPhantom said:
"Daffy Duck said:

You're basing this on a theory that gladiator can freeze zoom. to Zoom his freeze breath would look like it's standing still. He'll be a thousand miles away before glads starts blowing."
You do know know that Gladiator is fast enough to make multiple solid images of himself right. He can trick Zoom by using his own speed to create solid images that move and act as natural as they come. Afterwards, One of the imaged Gladiators come up from underneath the ground and leterally grab Zoom by both legs.. After he is grabbed. He can be thrown.. Thrown into the sky while Gladiator blows him into 0 gravity and does whatever he pleases to Zoom.

Crossfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Crossfire
Daffy Duck said:
"Zoom can win when or if he fights Gladiator on the ground. But 1st he would need to lure him there. If he can't Gladiator wins.
Who Said Glads is in the air?

Daffy Duck said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Daffy Duck said:

You're basing this on a theory that gladiator can freeze zoom. to Zoom his freeze breath would look like it's standing still. He'll be a thousand miles away before glads starts blowing."
You do know know that Gladiator is fast enough to make multiple solid images of himself right. He can trick Zoom by using his own speed to create solid images that move and act as natural as they come. Afterwards, One of the imaged Gladiators come up from underneath the ground and leterally grab Zoom by both legs.. After he is grabbed. He can be thrown.. Thrown into the sky while Gladiator blows him into 0 gravity and does whatever he pleases to Zoom.

"

When has Gladiator ever made multiple solid images of himself?
Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Daffy Duck
Crossfire said:
"Daffy Duck said:
"Zoom can win when or if he fights Gladiator on the ground. But 1st he would need to lure him there. If he can't Gladiator wins.
Who Said Glads is in the air?

Who said that he wasn't?

Crossfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Crossfire
it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current versions. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. But as I said, this is what is “generally assumed”, not what everyone thinks of. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.

(
Taken from Battle Forum rules)

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By castleking

staying close to the character he is usually airborne and arrives to location by flight

Crossfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Crossfire

From the comics Gladiator is in that I have seen... he mostly fights on the ground.

Crossfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Crossfire

If Glads starts on the ground: Zoom will win before Glads can do anything.

If Glads is in the air: He will be trying to hit Zoom with long range attacks without success. So he will end up trying to fight him on the ground anyway.

So either way... Zoom wins.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By never give up

Zoom wins.

Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Daffy Duck
Crossfire said:
"it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current versions. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. But as I said, this is what is “generally assumed”, not what everyone thinks of. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.

(

"
It is a general assumption as the statement implies, but Juggernaut never gave such rule which means by the default... Anything goes... In my deduction of this debate, Gladiator comes from the sky. But even if he did fight Zoom on the ground. Zoom would IMP Gladiator up in orbit...

Gladiator is like... "What just happened? Can it be that he is fast enough to run passed my reaction and punch me up into orbit... hmm"

Gladiator flys back down fast enough (Gladiator has supervision and can see Zoom at 100% 3rd person view while Zoom can not see Gladiator in obit) in china. Drills his body into the ground from China to the U.S and pop up right underneath Zoom's feet at light speed... Gladiator spins to throws Zoom into the sky, while Zoom is trying to ballance by shifting his body and histarically waving his arms and legs (at distilled time) Gladiator then freeze breath Zoom into a solid and the blitz punch, kick, throw, sumo wrestle him in suspended gravity. After than...

Gladiator lets Zoom fall from the stratophere all the way down to Earth.. If he survives the fall, yay on him... If he dies... well... Just boo... =(

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By never give up
Daffy Duck said:

Also... I want to let you guys know about the Infinite Mass Punch. A trade mark of DC however... Anyone that can accomplish light speed can do Infinite Mass Punches...

Light moving in one direction = energy of infinite mass....

Faster than Light = the same thing

100 times faster than light.... = the same thing...

Gladiator can move at light speeds... = Gladiator can punch at light speeds = Infinite mass
Thor can swing his hammer at 3 times the speed of light.. = infinite mass
Starwars ships can travel space at hyperspace which is 100 plus or so faster than light speeds... = that those ships are infinite mass.
The light that you see from our own sun relflecting at our face is light traveling at light speed.... = infinite mass...

Fights are not determined by only strentgh and speed. There are always other factors to win certain types of battles.

"
Wait are you saying that Gladiator can infinite mass punch.

Daffy Duck said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Daffy Duck said:

"
Trick Zoom...Gladiator can't even see Zoom coming.  The speed sters don't even see a blur.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By castleking

nice one and all within comic logic and power abilities  :)

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By never give up
castleking said:
"nice one and all within comic logic and power abilities  :)"
What are you talking about.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#80  Edited By AtPhantom
Daffy Duck said:
"Crossfire said:
"it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current versions. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. But as I said, this is what is “generally assumed”, not what everyone thinks of. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.

(

"
It is a general assumption as the statement implies, but Juggernaut never gave such rule which means by the default... Anything goes... In my deduction of this debate, Gladiator comes from the sky. But even if he did fight Zoom on the ground. Zoom would IMP Gladiator up in orbit...

Gladiator is like... "What just happened? Can it be that he is fast enough to run passed my reaction and punch me up into orbit... hmm"

Gladiator flys back down fast enough (Gladiator has supervision and can see Zoom at 100% 3rd person view while Zoom can not see Gladiator in obit) in china. Drills his body into the ground from China to the U.S and pop up right underneath Zoom's feet at light speed... Gladiator spins to throws Zoom into the sky, while Zoom is trying to ballance by shifting his body and histarically waving his arms and legs (at distilled time) Gladiator then freeze breath Zoom into a solid and the blitz punch, kick, throw, sumo wrestle him in suspended gravity. After than...

Gladiator lets Zoom fall from the stratophere all the way down to Earth.. If he survives the fall, yay on him... If he dies... well... Just boo... =(

"
You just don't get the idea of gladiator not being able to hit Zoom do you?
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By never give up

lol.

Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Daffy Duck

Edited below

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By never give up
Daffy Duck said:
"AtPhantom said:
You just don't get the idea of gladiator not being able to hit Zoom do you?"
You just don't get that Zoom only has 5 senses do you? Zoom does not always have his powers on. He does not have eyes in the back of his head nor is he a psychic. He does not have super vision. He does not even have super reaction time.

The guy controls personal time. That's it.

never give up said:
"speed sters don't even see a blur."

You do know anything about time displacement? Stand at one side of the corner of the room. Tell your little sister to stant at the other end of the room. You see her right? now tell her to walk towards you and stop right in front of you.... Open you eyes... Did you see a blur?

That's exactly how Zoom's power work. Only faster because he can faster forward his actions.
 "
What are you trying to say.  When Zoom moves you don't even see a blur. Simple as that and people can't even react to him.
Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Daffy Duck
AtPhantom said:
You just don't get that Zoom only has 5 senses do you? Zoom does not always have his powers on. He does not have eyes in the back of his head nor is he a psychic. He does not have super vision. He does not even have super reaction time.

never give up said:

You do know anything about time displacement? Stand at one side of the corner of the room. Tell your little sister to stand at the other end of the room. You see her right? Close your eyes... now tell her to walk towards you and stop right in front of you.... Open you eyes... Did you see a blur?

That's exactly how Zoom's power work. Only faster because he can fast forward his actions.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By never give up
Daffy Duck said:
"AtPhantom said:

never give up said:

You do know anything about time displacement? Stand at one side of the corner of the room. Tell your little sister to stand at the other end of the room. You see her right? Close your eyes... now tell her to walk towards you and stop right in front of you.... Open you eyes... Did you see a blur?

That's exactly how Zoom's power work. Only faster because he can fast forward his actions."
Still what are you trying to say they don't even see a blur they don't even see him running.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#86  Edited By Dark King
Daffy Duck said:
"AtPhantom said:

never give up said:

That's exactly how Zoom's power work. Only faster because he can fast forward his actions."
what i dont understand about his power is, how he can run the distance of the world and keep up with flash. His power itself does not allow him to move that far a distance without consuming calories or aging....
Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Daffy Duck
never give up said:
What are you trying to say.  When Zoom moves you don't even see a blur. Simple as that and people can't even react to him."
No one can react to his actions because he has time displacement powers. They might as well sleep because its a simular beat down. Beat you up while youre asleep. Do you think Darksied would be foolish enough to fight Zoom on the ground hand to hand? I think not, Darkseid would find away to beat him. Teleport both of them in a very cold place where Zoom would eventually get so cold that his limbs would not function correctly and then Darkseid smashes him and then uses the Omega Effect.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By never give up
Daffy Duck said:
"never give up said:
What are you trying to say.  When Zoom moves you don't even see a blur. Simple as that and people can't even react to him."
No one can react to his actions because he has time displacement powers. They might as well sleep because its a simular beat down. Beat you up while youre asleep. Do you think Darksied would be foolish enough to fight Zoom on the ground hand to hand? I think not, Darkseid would find away to beat him. Teleport both of them in a very cold place where Zoom would eventually get so cold that his limbs would not function correctly and then Darkseid smashes him and then uses the Omega Effect.

"
Darkseid wont even get to teleport what is your point and Gladiator is not that smart.
Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Daffy Duck
Dark King said:
"Daffy Duck said:
"AtPhantom said:

never give up said:

what i dont understand about his power,is how he can run the distance of the world and keep up with flash. His power itself does not allow him to move that far a distance without consuming calories or aging...."
That's becuase somewhere along the lines he is slowing down his personal time slow enough to... Rest... Eat.... Use the bathroon... and then moves time again whenever he is finished.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Dark King

maybe so, but  it would take him years to run the earth along side flash. he would have aged  and it would have been noticeable to the flash, he would have grown old.....

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By never give up

Zoom wins.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Dark King

hmmm........

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By never give up

I don't know where in this battle it said that Gladiator was in the air.

Mind_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#94  Edited By Mind_Games

gladiators power is run on his couage Zoom would taunt him and tear his courage to shreads then zoom will finish him off

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By never give up
Mind_Games said:
"gladiators power is run on his couage Zoom would taunt him and tear his courage to shreads then zoom will finish him off"
Yeah. But it is Confidence.
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By The Rookie

regardless Zoom wins why is this still around?

Mind_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#97  Edited By Mind_Games

Almost the same (thanks for pointing that out) and ya Zoom is a guy who can destroy confidence so he (Zoom) will win.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Dark King
never give up said:
"I don't know where in this battle it said that Gladiator was in the air."

hmm... without a proper set up, it is up to each person to draw their own conclusion, as well as a scenario that benefits each person point of view. no one is truly wrong in how they see the battle ending.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By never give up
Dark King said:
"never give up said:
"I don't know where in this battle it said that Gladiator was in the air."

hmm... without a proper set up, it is up to each person to draw their own conclusion, as well as a scenario that benefits each person point of view. no one is truly wrong in their point of view."
You can't make up the scenario you are not the OP.
Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Daffy Duck
Dark King said:
"maybe so, but  it would take him years to run the earth along side flash. he would have aged  and it would have been noticeable to the flash, he would have grown old....."
It's a part of time displacement... Zoom controls his own time. What I have seen, he speeds his own time (in battles) while slowing down others through his perspective. So Zoom basically speeds up time and slows it down (very slow or fast) but he can not completely stop time. He doesn't age because Zoom's soul is trapped within the time of his time displacement. The day he first got his powers was the last day he really had as a real human being placed in mainstream time... When Zoom became Zoom, he is not a part of mainstream time anymore... He is basically.. Immortal as Zoom. When someone very smart (like Darkseid or Lex) studies Zoom long enough they will know how to deal with him by finding Zolomon within the displaced timeframe and free him from it. Then Zoom would be living in mainstream time again and he would have no powers.