Zoom.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Really I don't see him winning sure he is fast but not even close to being strong enough to hurt him.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By One-Above-You
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Really I don't see him winning sure he is fast but not even close to being strong enough to hurt him.
"
He punches faster than light, I saw Zoom post a scan showing he punches harder than Superman.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
One-Above-You said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"Really I don't see him winning sure he is fast but not even close to being strong enough to hurt him.
"
He punches faster than light, I saw Zoom post a scan showing he punches harder than Superman.
"
  Big G has taken hits from Thors hammer that have not even hurt him. So your saying superman has more power than Thors magical hammer?
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By One-Above-You

Read what Wonder Woman says about the punch.

caption
caption
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

SeanAKAMisery said:
"One-Above-You said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"
"
  Big G has taken hits from Thors hammer that have not even hurt him. So your saying superman has more power than Thors magical hammer?
"
what does thor have to do with this?
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
One-Above-You said:
"Read what Wonder Woman says about the punch.

caption
caption
"
I see but Zoom does not posse the strength Thors hammer does so he could not hurt Big G. Plus Big Gs reaction is really good not that it would help him cuz this guy is really fast.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Gladiator maybe in trouble against Zoom... Zoom's insane speed can also be turned into great strength... when something can move at an insane velocity it will pack far more power than something moving at normal speed
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By One-Above-You
SeanAKAMisery said:
"One-Above-You said:

caption
caption
"
I see but Zoom does not posse the strength Thors hammer does so he could not hurt Big G. Plus Big Gs reaction is really good not that it would help him cuz this guy is really fast.
"
I don't really know much about Gladiator. So most of the stuff I say will be from what I have read on the vine. But I have read Gladiator has been beaten by The Hulk. We also see him getting hit by a deck of Gambit's cards and hurt.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
One-Above-You said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"One-Above-You said:

caption
caption
"
"
I don't really know much about Gladiator. So most of the stuff I say will be from what I have read on the vine. But I have read Gladiator has been beaten by The Hulk. We also see him getting hit by a deck of Gambit's cards and hurt.
"
LOL please don't bring up the Gambit thing lol he used the whole deck it knocked Big G back hurt not really just pushed him back is all. The Hulk thing well idk I think bad writing cuz big G could easily remove him from the battle.

Now for this fight I know nothing of Zoom just what I read also lol.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12  Edited By Zoom
SeanAKAMisery said:
"One-Above-You said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"
"
"

He's also taken hits from Thor's hammer that have koed him.

Gladiator might be able to shrug off the first couple hits.  Maybe.

But after the millionth or so punch he takes and after the hundredth or so time he swings and hits nothing but air, his confidence isn't going to be riding so high. 

And Zoom is a master of breaking the other guy down.  This is the guy who put the Flash's wife in the hospital, killed his unborn children, held him down and told him that he was going to have a boy and a girl but that they are now both dead, then took him back in time and made him watch it over and over and over and over.  This is the guy who told off Wonder Woman and Green Lantern while beating the shit out of the entire Justice League.  This is the guy who was willing to kill every amazon on paradise island to prove a point to Wonder Woman.  He'll completely exploit Gladiator's weakness on accident. :-D

All that aside, Zoom has creamed Superman in the past and Gladiator on his best day is no Superman.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
Zoom said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"One-Above-You said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"
"
"

But after the millionth or so punch he takes and after the hundredth or so time he swings and hits nothing but air, his confidence isn't going to be riding so high. 

And Zoom is a master of breaking the other guy down.  This is the guy who put the Flash's wife in the hospital, killed his unborn children, held him down and told him that he was going to have a boy and a girl but that they are now both dead, then took him back in time and made him watch it over and over and over and over.  This is the guy who told off Wonder Woman and Green Lantern while beating the shit out of the entire Justice League.  This is the guy who was willing to kill every amazon on paradise island to prove a point to Wonder Woman.  He'll completely exploit Gladiator's weakness on accident. :-D

All that aside, Zoom has creamed Superman in the past and Gladiator on his best day is no Superman."
Well look I don't know much about Zoom you filled me in on it I can't argue with facts so I would have to agree with you bro thanks for clearing it up.

Also Big G could beat Supes (debatable) look it up most people underestimate him
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By One-Above-You
caption
caption
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#15  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Zoom said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"One-Above-You said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"
"
"

All that aside, Zoom has creamed Superman in the past and Gladiator on his best day is no Superman."
Nice post.
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Agony
gladiator moves in nano secondshe would win
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Flash moves in picoseconds and still got schooled by Zoom.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Zoom
Buckshot said:
"Nice post.
"

Why thank you.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock
Zoom said:
"Why thank you."
You have my kudos as well...
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trauma said:
"gladiator moves in nano secondshe would win"
I don't think you understand how fast zoom is...
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Agony

couldnt he freeze zoom in his tracks

or maybe punch the ground causing zoom to pop of the ground and then he gets his chance to strike

or heat him up with his eye beams

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By One-Above-You

Gladiator would seem to be moving in super slow-motion.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trauma said:
"couldnt he freeze zoom in his tracks

or maybe punch the ground causing zoom to pop of the ground and then he gets his chance to strike

or heat him up with his eye beams"
only if zoom lets him.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zee crusher

We can all see why you made this thread. One everybody agreeded gladaitor pwns juggernaut tries to make a thread where gladiator loses lol.

Gladiator believe it or not stands a chance here. But with the way Zoom can move he could loose his confidence. But with the speed he throws punches he can take out zoom.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Zoom
zee crusher said:
"Gladiator believe it or not stands a chance here. But with the way Zoom can move he could loose his confidence. But with the speed he throws punches he can take out zoom."

I don't believe it.  The Flash is waaaaaaaay faster than Gladiator and Zoom can block his punches with one hand.

In fact, if Zoom was really trying to kill Gladiator, Glads would never even see Zoom.  He's that fast.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By zee crusher
Zoom said:
"zee crusher said:
"Gladiator believe it or not stands a chance here. But with the way Zoom can move he could loose his confidence. But with the speed he throws punches he can take out zoom."

I don't believe it.  The Flash is waaaaaaaay faster than Gladiator and Zoom can block his punches with one hand.

In fact, if Zoom was really trying to kill Gladiator, Glads would never even see Zoom.  He's that fast."

Gladaitor has flown 100 times the speed of light. He has also been known to human torch, and wonderman that when he throws a punch you don't see it only feel it as it knocks you back of 35 stories up and higher into the air. Zoom is fast and has a very very high chance of winning but gladaitors chances of gettin a hit are to low I'd give it 20% since speedsters tend not to pay attention to little things lol.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zoom
Zoom does though because his perception is completely altered by the way his powers work.

I've never seen Gladiator fly at 100 times the speed of light.

And throwing a punch so fast that Wonderman who has little super speed at all didn't see it is one thing.

Throwing a punch so fast that the Flash says that it must be an illusion because nothing is too fast for him to see, that's something else entirely.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By the creator

Zoom for the win.

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Light

zoom

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Light
Zoom said:
"Zoom does though because his perception is completely altered by the way his powers work.

I've never seen Gladiator fly at 100 times the speed of light.

And throwing a punch so fast that Wonderman who has little super speed at all didn't see it is one thing.

Throwing a punch so fast that the Flash says that it must be an illusion because nothing is too fast for him to see, that's something else entirely."
it was after the star exploded he flew back to earth at that speed Reed said it i think

everything else i agree
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"We can all see why you made this thread. One everybody agreeded gladaitor pwns juggernaut tries to make a thread where gladiator loses lol.

Gladiator believe it or not stands a chance here. But with the way Zoom can move he could loose his confidence. But with the speed he throws punches he can take out zoom."
right.  And once again, you are wrong.  He will never hit zoom.  It seems that you don't realize how fast zoom is either.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SeSAW

Gladiator would win it would be a good match though. Zoom would probably totally dominate the first half of the fight but when Gladiator finnally connects a blow it would be the beginning of the end for Zoom. It seems like a lot of people on this site think speed is everything, thats not true it is only one aspect of a fighter, the way a lot of people think Flash and Zoom should beat any and every one they face and they don't

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By One-Above-You

Zoom wins.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SeSAW said:
"Gladiator would win it would be a good match though. Zoom would probably totally dominate the first half of the fight but when Gladiator finnally connects a blow it would be the beginning of the end for Zoom. It seems like a lot of people on this site think speed is everything, thats not true it is only one aspect of a fighter, the way a lot of people think Flash and Zoom should beat any and every one they face and they don't"
its not speed.  Zoom can slow down time around him, so it would look like gladiator is moving in incredibly slow motion.  He will never get hit.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Zoom
SeSAW said:
"Gladiator would win it would be a good match though. Zoom would probably totally dominate the first half of the fight but when Gladiator finnally connects a blow it would be the beginning of the end for Zoom. It seems like a lot of people on this site think speed is everything, thats not true it is only one aspect of a fighter, the way a lot of people think Flash and Zoom should beat any and every one they face and they don't"
When Gladiator finally connects a blow?  When exactly is that going to be?

Zoom outfights guys that are way faster than Gladiator with one hand and punches harder than a guy who is stronger than Gladiator.

I'm just not sure when Gladiator is going to find the time to hit Zoom when he'll be so busy bleeding and crying.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Zoom wins this so hard. I wish there was more opposition to that so Zoom could be appreciated a little more in this thread.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
Someone is not paying attention.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By never give up

Zoom.

Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Daffy Duck
the human Juggernaut said:
"who wins?
"
Gladiator. He can use his super breath from a distance to lift Zoom in 0 gravity and then blitz him while he is suspended off ground.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By never give up
Daffy Duck said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"who wins?
"
Gladiator. He can use his super breath from a distance to lift Zoom in 0 gravity and then blitz him while he is suspended off ground."
Do you know who Zoom is?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By castleking

or avoid the fight all together glad could just fly into space and fly at fast speeds through the planet...  and destroy it.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By never give up
castleking said:
"or avoid the fight all together glad could just fly into space and fly at fast speeds through the planet...  and destroy it."
He wont get the chance to do that.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By never give up

Zoom has fought Flash and Superman has said that all there battles last less than a second.  And in that time do you see all the places they go...Also Wonder Woman has said that he hits as hard as Superman.

Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Daffy Duck
never give up said:
"Daffy Duck said:
"who wins?
"
Gladiator. He can use his super breath from a distance to lift Zoom in 0 gravity and then blitz him while he is suspended off ground."
Do you know who Zoom is?"
Yes.

But in space his time placement ability will be useless if his body has no ground or atmosphere to move in.

In other words...

Zoom can move his limbs at faster the light speeds, but he is not going to go anywhere. hence Gladiator wins.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By never give up
Daffy Duck said:
"never give up said:
"Daffy Duck said:
"who wins?
"
Yes.

But in space his time placement ability will be useless if his body has not ground or atmosphere to move in.

In other words...

Zoom can move his limbs at faster the light speeds, but he is not going to go anywhere. hence Gladiator wins.

"
When did this battle even get to space.  Flash moves in pico seconds and Zoom beats the hell out of him. Gladiator wont get to fly into space.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By castleking

never give up said:
"castleking said:
"or avoid the fight all together glad could just fly into space and fly at fast speeds through the planet...  and destroy it."
He wont get the chance to do that."

yes, but zoom still talks which means he isnt moving fast at that moment to conversate and saying zoom wont let him, is like me saying glad would fly low enough to fight him it is just your opinion and your view of how the battle will go... and last i checked thors hammer moves 3x faster than light and glad has stood their without effect as well as survive supernovas  so his durability will be pretty high and if glads stay airborne out of distance than he can kill him by planetary destruction and i am sure he can do it, but if he faces him on the ground he will lose.
Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Daffy Duck
never give up said:
"Zoom has fought Flash and Superman has said that all there battles last less than a second.  And in that time do you see all the places they go...Also Wonder Woman has said that he hits as hard as Superman."
LOL do you even remember how he beat them? He had them fight him on the ground. And besides... Zoom ambushed them all.. All the preptime went to Zoom in that comic. You call that a fair fight?

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By never give up
Daffy Duck said:
"never give up said:
"Zoom has fought Flash and Superman has said that all there battles last less than a second.  And in that time do you see all the places they go...Also Wonder Woman has said that he hits as hard as Superman."
LOL do you even remember how he beat them? He had them fight him on the ground. And besides... Zoom ambushed them all.. All the preptime went to Zoom in that comic. You call that a fair fight?

"
So you are saying he had prep to make his punches as strong as Superman.

castleking said:
"

never give up said:
"castleking said:

yes, but zoom still talks which means he isnt moving fast at that moment to conversate and saying zoom wont let him, is like me saying glad would fly low enough to fight him it is just your opinion and your view of how the battle will go... and last i checked thors hammer moves 3x faster than light and glad has stood their without effect as well as survive supernovas  so his durability will be pretty high and if glads stay airborne out of distance than he can kill him by planetary destruction and i am sure he can do it, but if he faces him on the ground he will lose."
A million punches coming with Superman level of strength wont do a thing to him.  3 times faster than light Flash moves way faster than that and Zoom beats him on a daily basis.

Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Daffy Duck
never give up said:
"Daffy Duck said:
"never give up said:
"Daffy Duck said:
"who wins?
"
Yes.

But in space his time placement ability will be useless if his body has not ground or atmosphere to move in.

In other words...

"
When did this battle even get to space.  Flash moves in pico seconds and Zoom beats the hell out of him. Gladiator wont get to fly into space."
There is a difference between Flash and Zoom. Flash is connected to the Speed Force. Zoom is not... So Zoom can not phase, vibrate fast enough to walk on air like Flash can. Zoom does time displacement powers on his own aura which makes it appear that he is moving faster than light when all he's really doing is speeding up his time. If Gladiator is in the sky and Zoom is tuanting him to fly down on the ground.. Gladiator would sence a trap, so he would use his super breath to sweep Zoom in the air and suspend him off the ground. In this tactical plan, Gladiator would have full advantage. He would freeze Zoom via freeze breath and blitz Zoom to death.
Daffy Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Daffy Duck
never give up said:
"Daffy Duck said:
"never give up said:

"
So you are saying he had prep to make his punches as strong as Superman.

castleking said:
"

never give up said:
"castleking said:

yes, but zoom still talks which means he isnt moving fast at that moment to conversate and saying zoom wont let him, is like me saying glad would fly low enough to fight him it is just your opinion and your view of how the battle will go... and last i checked thors hammer moves 3x faster than light and glad has stood their without effect as well as survive supernovas  so his durability will be pretty high and if glads stay airborne out of distance than he can kill him by planetary destruction and i am sure he can do it, but if he faces him on the ground he will lose."
A million punches coming with Superman level of strength wont do a thing to him.  3 times faster than light Flash moves way faster than that and Zoom beats him on a daily basis.

"
Is all you care about is strentgh??? Are you a body builder or something???