#1 Edited by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

i can imagine how it goes, but you tell your side.

can freddy influence his personal time on zoom or vice vera in a dream?

#2 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Presumably, Krueger could just make Zoom not have speed in the dream, right?  Or yeah, mimic his speed.

#3 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17594 posts) - - Show Bio

Um Freddy......

I dont really know enough about each character but from what Ive seen id say Kruger wins.

#4 Posted by Magneto14 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Krueger rules the dreamworld, he can bend it as he pleases. Therefore, he could surely defeat Zoom with ease, however, if it was in reality, Zoom would wipe the floor with Freddy.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zoom said:

Presumably, Krueger could just make Zoom not have speed in the dream, right? Or yeah, mimic his speed.

@Magneto14 said:

Krueger rules the dreamworld, he can bend it as he pleases. Therefore, he could surely defeat Zoom with ease, however, if it was in reality, Zoom would wipe the floor with Freddy.

#6 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7581 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy easily. He can do whatever he pleases in the dream world. Strip Zoom of his powers....

#7 Posted by nick_hero22 (6743 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy gets wrecked, he has been beaten by much less.

#8 Posted by bluepride1234 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy has been beat by normal humans who realize it's just a dream..couldn't zoom do that also? Zoom is pretty smart, so i don't doubt that he has the ability to lucid dream.

#9 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

Freddy gets wrecked, he has been beaten by much less.

Yeah that's what I was thinking too.

@bluepride1234 said:

Freddy has been beat by normal humans who realize it's just a dream..couldn't zoom do that also? Zoom is pretty smart, so i don't doubt that he has the ability to lucid dream.

Not only is Zoom smart enough to do that but he was a behavorial psychologist or something. He has been trained in the human subconscious and is probably much more adept than any of the kids who beat Freddy in the movies.

#10 Posted by nickzambuto (12978 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluepride1234 said:

IMO Zoom doesn't have the raw courage needed to do this. It's more than just lucid dreaming, it's lucid dreaming, and in realizing your dreaming, cease to fear Freddy.

#11 Posted by nick_hero22 (6743 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: I serious doubt that anyone other than pre-teen would be scared of Freddy, come on the guy runs around in a freaking christmas sweater.

Now this is the guy that people should be running away from

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (14467 posts) - - Show Bio

Krueger takes Zoom's super speed and then does everything he wants with him.

#13 Posted by DeadNotAlive (3 posts) - - Show Bio

freddy krueger, hes god in the dream world. nobodys beating him unless they pull him into reality world.

#14 Posted by bluepride1234 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@bluepride1234 said:

IMO Zoom doesn't have the raw courage needed to do this. It's more than just lucid dreaming, it's lucid dreaming, and in realizing your dreaming, cease to fear Freddy.

If you are lucid dreaming, you are pretty much god, from what i have read. So realization of your dream would most likely mean being invincible in a sense. Never had experience with lucid dreaming, just read a few things.

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way Kruger wins is if we assume Zoom is will be afraid of him.Most people who weren't scared of Freddy have completely owned him and they were regular people.

#16 Posted by nickzambuto (12978 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluepride1234 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@bluepride1234 said:

If you are lucid dreaming, you are pretty much god, from what i have read. So realization of your dream would most likely mean being invincible in a sense. Never had experience with lucid dreaming, just read a few things.

I've had lucid dreams. I went through a door and tried to make 10 super models appear on the other side, but somehow I ended up going mattress shopping with my mom and brother.

#17 Posted by nickthedevil (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom owns him. Also, we've seen the flash's minds work much much much faster than a normal human. Wouldn't this make it much harder for Krueger?

#18 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickthedevil said:
Zoom owns him. Also, we've seen the flash's minds work much much much faster than a normal human. Wouldn't this make it much harder for Krueger?
Flashes powers are Speed based. Zoom is time, unless this is Reverse Flash.
#19 Posted by nickthedevil (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

... I know this. This is old news to me bro.

#20 Posted by bluepride1234 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@bluepride1234 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@bluepride1234 said:

I've had lucid dreams. I went through a door and tried to make 10 super models appear on the other side, but somehow I ended up going mattress shopping with my mom and brother.

Don't you get creeped out, somewhat, with that? Going from models to mattress shopping with family, haha.

#21 Posted by Strider92 (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Freddy basically omnipotent in the dream world?

#22 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont know much on zoom,but The dream world is his turf and his powers are at full strengths when he's there.I can see freddy controlling zoom and throwing him in a tub of acid.

#23 Posted by nickzambuto (12978 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

No, cause he can just accelerate himself to match Zoom's speed.

#24 Posted by nickthedevil (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Dont know much on zoom,but The dream world is his turf and his powers are at full strengths when he's there.I can see freddy controlling zoom and throwing him in a tub of acid.

@nickzambuto said:

@nickthedevil said:

you do know that abunch of whiny pre-teens have beat him before? just because they had to get over the creepiness of a pedo with butter knives and a toaster oven face??

#25 Posted by Strider92 (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: I'll be honest i've only seen one of Freddy's appearances which was Freddy Vs Jason but for someone with his abilities wouldn't those circumstances be considered plot devices?

#26 Posted by nickzambuto (12978 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@Strider92 said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@nickzambuto said:

@nickthedevil said:

you do know that abunch of whiny pre-teens have beat him before? just because they had to get over the creepiness of a pedo with butter knives and a toaster oven face??

"A bunch of pre-teens" did not beat him. 1 did. All others were killed, much in the same fashion Zoom will be.

#27 Posted by nickthedevil (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: how many movies are there again?

#28 Posted by nickzambuto (12978 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

It was the SAME girl that keeps taking him down though, Nancy Thompson. Everyone else gets pwned.

#29 Posted by nickthedevil (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@nickthedevil said:

It was the SAME girl that keeps taking him down though, Nancy Thompson. Everyone else gets pwned.

she died in the third one, and he still got pwned in his later movies.

#30 Edited by bluepride1234 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

I don't think so. He can manipulate your dreams, but its through your fears, that he becomes stronger. To stop fearing him is to get rid of him. Since it is your dream, you are the only omnipotent person there (unless god or something wants to intervene).

Since Zoom fights people that can shatter cities with a single blow, or people who go thousands of times faster then light, i doubt a person with 8 10 inch swords and a burnt face would scare him...