Zoom Vs Freddy Krueger

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By the darknessss

Zoom falls asleep only to be attacked by freddy in his dream,,can he survive?????
        vs    

lets_jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lets_jam

If people insist on flooding the forums with freddy threads..then the least they can do is make him fight other dream manipulators.

Darksied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Darksied

Zoom could probablly make himself wake up.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By difficlus
@Darksied said:
i doubt, he's a fragile mind. 
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IZZR
@difficlus said:
@Darksied said:
i doubt, he's a fragile mind. 
Yep i think he dies
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jezer

I can't decide if Freddy would even be able to access Zoom's dream's since Zoom exists on an alternate timeline than everyone. 

And since, when he isn't controlling his power, his timeline isn't moving at all along ours- time is essentially stopped. So, whenever he sleeps, time should be stopped. 
 The question is: Would Freddy be able to access his world, if his dreams exist in between moments in time? Not too sure. 

If the OP mandates that he can for this thread, then Freddy obviously wins.
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WindCloud

Freddy is basically god in his own world, so this is one battle Zoom cannot win.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MKF30

No, since this is in his sleep Zoom dies.... 

Only way Zoom can win is if he manages to bring him into the real world...which very few can and have done.

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#9  Edited By Dracade102

Can Freddy turn off Zoom's powers inside his dream world? If so Zolomon dies.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30 said:
No, since this is in his sleep Zoom dies....  Only way Zoom can win is if he manages to bring him into the real world...which very few can and have done.

The people who brought him into the real world were teenagers, I'm sure that Zoom would have no trouble replicating the same feat.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Freefa11
@Dracade102: In the movies he has a tendency to turn the floor to some kind of ooze or mud so that people can't run from him very fast. He can also give the appearance of teleporting so that he seems to already be wherever they are running to. He would most likely do the same to Zoom, or maybe just run faster than him. The aforementioned effects are common expressions of fear in real nightmares, and Freddy is basically all about terrifying his victims both generically, and with their own specific fears. I imagine Zoom would be greatly disturbed by someone who can outrun him as easily as he outruns almost everyone else. Another possibility might be causing him to rapidly age due to his time dilation powers, something that many of us have noted should happen to him anyway, but magically just doesn't. Or a world so completely frozen in time that Zoom can't even effect anything. Sort of like what happened to Flash in one of his nightmares in a JLU episode. 

That's the thing with Freddy; he isn't restricted to a few specific powers, he's basically a reality warper inside the dream world, and is capable of creating a huge number of different effects, often tailored for each specific victim. 

Now that I think about it, he seems like a prime candidate for a Sinestro Corps Ring. Too bad he doesn't have a body to wear it. 

@nick_hero22: Usually the teenagers manage to get some kind of inside information on him though. Also, a bunch of them tend to get killed in the early bits of the movies, and every night Freddy kills a teenager basically gives a whole day of prep to all the other ones to figure out what's going on and how to beat him. When he first pops up, most of them don't do too well. Usually the ones that survive the initial attacks are a) extremely lucky, b) he seems to be playing with them, c) they're main characters with plot armor. 

Also, the only time I recall him actually getting pulled into the real world was Freddy vs. Jason, which was kind of an obvious plot device. I haven't seen most of the movies in ages though, so I could be wrong, and usually all that distinctly comes to mind for me is the first movie and Dream Warriors. The others are just kind of a hazy blob.
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NeonGameWave

If Zoom has prep and is bloodlusted then he BFR`s Freddy to the real world and then punches him until he explodes.

TheProwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheProwe
@Freefa11 said:
@Dracade102: In the movies he has a tendency to turn the floor to some kind of ooze or mud so that people can't run from him very fast. He can also give the appearance of teleporting so that he seems to already be wherever they are running to. He would most likely do the same to Zoom, or maybe just run faster than him. The aforementioned effects are common expressions of fear in real nightmares, and Freddy is basically all about terrifying his victims both generically, and with their own specific fears. I imagine Zoom would be greatly disturbed by someone who can outrun him as easily as he outruns almost everyone else. Another possibility might be causing him to rapidly age due to his time dilation powers, something that many of us have noted should happen to him anyway, but magically just doesn't. Or a world so completely frozen in time that Zoom can't even effect anything. Sort of like what happened to Flash in one of his nightmares in a JLU episode. 

That's the thing with Freddy; he isn't restricted to a few specific powers, he's basically a reality warper inside the dream world, and is capable of creating a huge number of different effects, often tailored for each specific victim. 

Now that I think about it, he seems like a prime candidate for a Sinestro Corps Ring. Too bad he doesn't have a body to wear it. 
If Zoom has his powers inside the dream world, Freddy is not touching him or can go even faster.. Zoom's power is unlike Flash as the former doesn't need to run fast or faster and Freddy, even with all his reality warping capabilities, will just be stone.. By nature of the battle, Zoom will lose..
AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AngryHulks

Both Barry and Wally is faster than death itself, and Zoom is faster, so I don't see that even mystical being such as Freddy is faster than Zoom. He probably be able to wake up via some sort of plot device or something.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Stronger

@WindCloud said:

Freddy is basically god in his own world, so this is one battle Zoom cannot win.
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dextersinister

@Stronger said:

@WindCloud said:

As has been proven on many occasion's he's far from it.

Depend's or not if Zoom's mind can operate at the same level while he is dreaming since his physical speed is irrelevant, if so that's one hell of an advantage in the dream world which operates on thought.

Movies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Movies

Freddy the dream lord stomps.