Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xdm

All out battle.
No moral (lol)
Battle until the death.
No BFR.
The most powerful incarnation for everybody.
And yes ressurection for Doomsday (because I read an issue where he was totally burn by a big beam....and even with ressurection...he never came back).
The battle takes place on a lost planet.

Who is the survivor ?
Who is the freak of freaks ?
Who is smart and avoids the stalemate ?

Zoom

No Caption Provided

Eiling
No Caption Provided

Doomsday
No Caption Provided

Amazo  (he starts with JLA superpowers)
No Caption Provided
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By uknow

zoom

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MrDirector786

I say Zoom comes out on top, followed by Eiling, then Doomsday, and the biggest loser in last place is Amazo.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By termiteone4ever

Zoom should got this.
xdm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xdm
@uknow:  

@MrDirector786:

@termiteone4ever:

Thanks for reply.

Zoom seems to be really the freak of freaks !
I'm a little bit surprised by the last position of Amazo.
I thought it was for Doomsday.
Inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Inevitable
Amazo wins.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Silver2467

Zoom. 

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By sa5m

team 2 I beleive

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By mrtrickster
The most powerful incarnation for everybody     

with duplicated half warlogog power amazo murderstomp everybody within second. and lol at people who said zoom wins
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheFlash4740

Spiderman ftw

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#11  Edited By AssertingValor

Team here..........

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ebuchanan said:

Team here..........

No team

Zoom FTW

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Emperorb777

Amazo

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Void_Paladin

Zoom.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AssertingValor

oops, i mean everyone gets tired of zoom biteing at their ankles and they all kick his azz at once............

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pistolwhip1

Zoom or stalemate between Zoom and Eiling. Eiling is to durable IMO.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Enemybird

@termiteone4ever said:

Zoom should got this.

well said lol

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nickthedevil

Zoom wins everything that isnt a reality bender. Lol.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By _Black

@ebuchanan said:

oops, i mean everyone gets tired of zoom biteing at their ankles and they all kick his azz at once............

No.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nickthedevil

@ebuchanan said:

Dahell are you talking about?

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AssertingValor

if wonder woman can beat Zoom then he stands no chance in this battle.......

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By Ferro Vida
@ebuchanan said:
IIRC Zoom doesn't try to kill the heroes; he's trying to make them better at what they do. 
_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By _Black

@ebuchanan said:

CIS. Zoom is a blur to the Flash, Wonder Woman has stated that Zoom hits harder than Superman, etc. You know better than to say that.

@Ferro Vida said:

@ebuchanan said:
IIRC Zoom doesn't try to kill the heroes; he's trying to make them better at what they do.

You're correct.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By termiteone4ever

@termiteone4ever said:

Zoom should got this.

What you talking about ? Zoom ? I should have asked the OP what Doomsday is this . Since he said the most powerful i am going with Doomsday :) Then Amazo then Zoom

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nickthedevil

@termiteone4ever said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Zoom should got this.

What you talking about ? Zoom ? I should have asked the OP what Doomsday is this . Since he said the most powerful i am going with Doomsday :) Then Amazo then Zoom

No way in hell.... Zoom manhandles them all.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By termiteone4ever

@mrtrickster said:

The most powerful incarnation for everybody with duplicated half warlogog power amazo murderstomp everybody within second. and lol at people who said zoom wins

I almost forgot about this mode as well. Yes when he crossed hourman . Now Doomsday on the other hand would be pain here still . BFR would for sure give amazo the win.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By termiteone4ever

@nickthedevil said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Zoom should got this.

No way in hell.... Zoom manhandles them all.

Yes you are correct . Amazo and doomsday should be on top here. .. Now back then the reason why i choose zoom is because i was catching up on most of my other comics and so far Zoom was Freak until i read more into into Amazo and got more of my doomsday facts up . NOw whats strange about Amazo even tho Dc has changed so much that Amazo remembers the Silverage . Yes iread deep into both character. Now the only way Amazo beats doomsday is BFR . As some said earlier at their most powerful well Amazo once copied hourman if recall correctly

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#28  Edited By HolySerpent

Zoom or amazo

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#29  Edited By Pokeysteve

@_Black said:

@ebuchanan said:

CIS. Zoom is a blur to the Flash, Wonder Woman has stated that Zoom hits harder than Superman, etc. You know better than to say that.

Superman got Wonder Woman to black out and she needed a sec to recover. When Zoom hit her she made that comment. If he hit harder, than he would have knocked her out.

Eiling or Doomsday here in the long run. Zoom can't hurt them and he will eventually die of natural causes. Amazo has been beaten by the League with varying degrees of trouble. Eiling and Doomsday usually have to be removed in some way. From my knowledge of them I'd say draw between them.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jeanroygrant

Zoom

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By _Black

@Pokeysteve said:

@_Black said:

@ebuchanan said:

Superman got Wonder Woman to black out and she needed a sec to recover. When Zoom hit her she made that comment. If he hit harder, than he would have knocked her out.

Eiling or Doomsday here in the long run. Zoom can't hurt them and he will eventually die of natural causes. Amazo has been beaten by the League with varying degrees of trouble. Eiling and Doomsday usually have to be removed in some way. From my knowledge of them I'd say draw between them.

Not technically. Wonder Woman has done fairly well against Superman when he has been mind-controlled and at other times done almost nothing to him; I don't think that one encounter matters that much. Zoom also punted her hundreds of miles, it took more than a second for Diana to recover from that. Zoom may not be able to put down Eiling or Doomsday, but I don't see a way that he loses. Perhaps he can BFR as well.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By nickthedevil

@_Black said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@_Black said:

@ebuchanan said:

Not technically. Wonder Woman has done fairly well against Superman when he has been mind-controlled and at other times done almost nothing to him; I don't think that one encounter matters that much. Zoom also punted her hundreds of miles, it took more than a second for Diana to recover from that. Zoom may not be able to put down Eiling or Doomsday, but I don't see a way that he loses. Perhaps he can BFR as well.

Even then, Zoom isn't trying to kill Heroes, he wants to make them better... we've never seen his full potential, and probably never will (unless his character changes)

most of what is said of zoom is speculated, but it makesw enough sense (in a comic book universe sort-of-way) that he should have no problem, lets say: Infinite mass punching people left and right, or mutilating Batman's body into a thin paste with a flurry of punches.

again, before anyone attacks me, i said this was speculation :P

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By eatmore_payless
  1. Zoom
  2. Amazo
  3. Eling
  4. Doomsday
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#34  Edited By Pokeysteve

@_Black said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@_Black said:

@ebuchanan said:

I agree she has. That doesn't change the fact that he made her black out and Zoom didn't. Power Girl knocked her to Canada and she wasn't even phased. To me, the writer had her say that to build Zoom up. This battle is until death. As a human, Zoom dies first while the other two live forever for all we know. Most likely no one will touch him but he still dies. That's assuming Doomsday doesn't adapt something to catch him.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By terry2012

@Enemybird: lol I think he means sho got this.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By terry2012

Amazo or Zoom wins this.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By _Black

@Pokeysteve said:

@_Black said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@_Black said:

@ebuchanan said:

I agree she has. That doesn't change the fact that he made her black out and Zoom didn't. Power Girl knocked her to Canada and she wasn't even phased. To me, the writer had her say that to build Zoom up. This battle is until death. As a human, Zoom dies first while the other two live forever for all we know. Most likely no one will touch him but he still dies. That's assuming Doomsday doesn't adapt something to catch him.

The fact of whether or not Superman or Zoom made Wonder Woman black out really means nothing. It doesn't necessarily mean that Superman did better against her. Both characters had their way with her, both can defeat her. All the time characters kill others without making them black out. That just goes to show that Superman, in that instance, took it to Diana. Anyways, Zoom will punt Eiling into space! Lol.