#1 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

can zoom simply take thor out before he is able to do anything to zoom here?

#2 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio

Hah, your joking, right?

#3 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom =]

#4 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"Zoom =]"

I'm outa here!
#5 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

why does zoom have no chance here

#6 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"why does zoom have no chance here
"

Cause you need more than just strength or speed to beat a high end skyfather level being! Odin took on Thanos, Warlock and the rest of the infinity watch, and outright stopped WM Thor where the previous rest couldn't! Your telling me Zoom beats Thanos, Warlock with s/gem, the infinity watch and Odin??? if your answer is yes, see ya later!
#7 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Zoom =]"

I'm outa here!"
=] means i'm joking.
#8 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"lordraiden said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Zoom =]"

I'm outa here!"
=] means i'm joking."

ah, o.k., still learning all these sayings/meanings! thanx for the heads up!
#9 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"why does zoom have no chance here
"

Cause you need more than just strength or speed to beat a high end skyfather level being! Odin took on Thanos, Warlock and the rest of the infinity watch, and outright stopped WM Thor where the previous rest couldn't! Your telling me Zoom beats Thanos, Warlock with s/gem, the infinity watch and Odin??? if your answer is yes, see ya later!"
except this thor has never demonstrated that he's as powerful as odin.
#10 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

as if zoom is faster then lightning

#11 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"as if zoom is faster then lightning"
he's much, much faster...
#12 Edited by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
thor


unless zoom can out run reality being warped lol JK
#13 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"can zoom simply take thor out before he is able to do anything to zoom here?
"
Yes. I really think getting into this is a bad idea, but I'm bored and I'm not going to sleep quite yet. Zoom can move so "fast" that time doesn't actually pass. In a fight with Flash, Flash could attack for years from his perspective and a little time would pass for Thor and eventually it would be enough for Thor to have a thought that might trigger an action that could prevent him from losing (though I personally think that the kind of damage Flash could do in even a picosecond would be too much). With Zoom though, no time would pass for Thor if Zoom chose to go that fast, meaning there wouldn't be enough time for Thor's thoughts to form, let alone get anywhere. So he could hit Thor with punches harder than Superman's, punches of infinite mass, for eternity (his time) and no time would pass for Thor at all. He wouldn't get a chance to react because time's not passing for him. A lot of talk about Odin/Thor force, but no one has been able to provide evidence that having the Thor Force increases his durability to a state that would help him against the ind ofattack Zoom could deliver. If he has no time to activate his reality warping powers (can I get a list of what he's done with them btw?) then he's still physically normal Thor, a guy who has been pummeled by Hulk and has had his skin pierced by bullets, not someone capable of handling millions of punches at infinite mass.
Moderator
#14 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"lordraiden said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"why does zoom have no chance here
"

Cause you need more than just strength or speed to beat a high end skyfather level being! Odin took on Thanos, Warlock and the rest of the infinity watch, and outright stopped WM Thor where the previous rest couldn't! Your telling me Zoom beats Thanos, Warlock with s/gem, the infinity watch and Odin??? if your answer is yes, see ya later!"
except this thor has never demonstrated that he's as powerful as odin.
"

This Thor (current) has the Odinforce (which is now called the Thorforce) plus his upgraded powers already since he came back, so, yeah, he's above Odin! and Odin>Thanos,Warlock w/soul gem and infinity watch! So, see ya later Zoom!
#15 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

the only thing easier is zoom vs odin

#16 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"the only thing easier is zoom vs odin"

Again, read my previous posts! Odin handled Thanos, Warlock with his little gem and the rest of the infinity watch, which included SS in this story, with eas! Unless you think Zoom is more powerfull than that lot put together, then the fights over!
#17 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

even johnny bravo thor can take him

#18 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"can zoom simply take thor out before he is able to do anything to zoom here?
"
Yes. I really think getting into this is a bad idea, but I'm bored and I'm not going to sleep quite yet. Zoom can move so "fast" that time doesn't actually pass. In a fight with Flash, Flash could attack for years from his perspective and a little time would pass for Thor and eventually it would be enough for Thor to have a thought that might trigger an action that could prevent him from losing (though I personally think that the kind of damage Flash could do in even a picosecond would be too much). With Zoom though, no time would pass for Thor if Zoom chose to go that fast, meaning there wouldn't be enough time for Thor's thoughts to form, let alone get anywhere. So he could hit Thor with punches harder than Superman's, punches of infinite mass, for eternity (his time) and no time would pass for Thor at all. He wouldn't get a chance to react because time's not passing for him. A lot of talk about Odin/Thor force, but no one has been able to provide evidence that having the Thor Force increases his durability to a state that would help him against the ind ofattack Zoom could deliver. If he has no time to activate his reality warping powers (can I get a list of what he's done with them btw?) then he's still physically normal Thor, a guy who has been pummeled by Hulk and has had his skin pierced by bullets, not someone capable of handling millions of punches at infinite mass.
"

Which is why I'm glad Zoom rarely fights to flat out kill the other guy.  He wouldn't be a very fun character if he did this kinda thing.
#19 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"even johnny bravo thor can take him"
No?
#20 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"even johnny bravo thor can take him"
No?
"

yeah!
#21 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
Which is why I'm glad Zoom rarely fights to flat out kill the other guy.  He wouldn't be a very fun character if he did this kinda thing."
No he wouldn't. He works best as he is. That's why I liked your post in the Gladiator fight; it showed that not only could he win based solely on his powers, but that he was even better suited for the task because of his character and how he usually behaves in comics.
Moderator
#22 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"One-Above-You said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"even johnny bravo thor can take him"
No?
"

yeah!
"

Can someone enlighten me? I have no Idea  what your both talking bout? Johny Bravo Thor???
#23 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"One-Above-You said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"even johnny bravo thor can take him"
No?
"

yeah!
"

Can someone enlighten me? I have no Idea  what your both talking bout? Johny Bravo Thor???
"
I don't know what he is talking about.... but the answer is no, Johnny Bravo Thor will not beat Zoom.
#24 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

he does get all of thors power but he is an idoit i geuss not

#25 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Zoom's speed maybe too much for Thor unless Thor can actually use the Thor Force against him
#26 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"as if zoom is faster then lightning"

Oh ye of little faith...

caption



























caption
#27 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

This was discussed to death in the Zoom and Flash Vs Thor and Odin thread.

#28 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, I'm sure (I steered clear of that one), I just wanted to post those pictures. :-p

#29 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"lordraiden said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"why does zoom have no chance here
"

Cause you need more than just strength or speed to beat a high end skyfather level being! Odin took on Thanos, Warlock and the rest of the infinity watch, and outright stopped WM Thor where the previous rest couldn't! Your telling me Zoom beats Thanos, Warlock with s/gem, the infinity watch and Odin??? if your answer is yes, see ya later!"
except this thor has never demonstrated that he's as powerful as odin.
"
He may not but that doesn't help you, Thor gained the Odinforce and that made him at the level of a skyfather, previously when Thor didn't have the Odinforce he was powerful, so add Thor's powers with the Odinforce, Thor is technically more powerful than Odin.
#30 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"
#31 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

zoom could beat thor on the ground but on the air and in space. thor beat zoom down.

#32 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Oh, I'm sure (I steered clear of that one), I just wanted to post those pictures. :-p"

Thanks.......