Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime
No Caption Provided

V

No Caption Provided

Character - Links - Zoom - USS Voyager

Rules/Scenario -

USS Voyager (crew)are just outside Earths orbit with the intentions of taking Zoom aboard alive or at the very least Dead if all else fails.

Zoom has 168 hours to evade capture or death.

Voyager crew get 4 hrs prep & full info on Zoom & a sample of his DNA.

Voyager & none of its crew can enter Earths Orbit but can use any weapon tech/shuttles they have in this encounter.

Zoom gets 5 hrs prep on Voyager & its crew & full details of wot their up to.

Zoom starts this encounter in Paris France.Can Zoom survive this encounter?

Earth cannot be destroyed (POPULATED).

No going back in time.

Who Wins?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They won't touch Zoom unless Zoom allows them to

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Lvenger

Well I guess unless there's some evidence of Zoom travelling in space like Wally does, Zoom just casually dances around Voyager's attempts to capture him until the 5 hours are up. I mean it's basically a stalemate if Voyager can't enter the Earth's atmosphere. I've seen almost every episode of the show (my favourite Star Trek series actually) and none of the weapons or even the prep time Voyager is capable of can counter Zoom's insane speed.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hunter

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not even----------------THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They won't touch Zoom unless Zoom allows them to

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Well I guess unless there's some evidence of Zoom travelling in space like Wally does, Zoom just casually dances around Voyager's attempts to capture him until the 5 hours are up. I mean it's basically a stalemate if Voyager can't enter the Earth's atmosphere. I've seen almost every episode of the show (my favourite Star Trek series actually) and none of the weapons or even the prep time Voyager is capable of can counter Zoom's insane speed.

They have 168 hrs :)

Could they not get a lock on him in time with their transporter tech? They have an exact match due to having a sample of his DNA.

Also its not just Voyager, as im sure every shuttle ship they have will also be taking part in this encounter.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos_prime: Would that really be a good option? Zoom would slaughter them all if they teleported him up to Voyager. No amount of prep can account for a guy who gave an amped Wally West trouble in a fight with his speed/time travelling. And arguably, Zoom could just travel back into the past and kill some members of Voyager to wittle the crew down.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

They don't touch Zoom & they most definitely won't want to bring him aboard their ship.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@chaos_prime: Would that really be a good option? Zoom would slaughter them all if they teleported him up to Voyager. No amount of prep can account for a guy who gave an amped Wally West trouble in a fight with his speed/time travelling. And arguably, Zoom could just travel back into the past and kill some members of Voyager to wittle the crew down.

Only if they could contain him.So probably with the prep & info NO they probably would go for the more extreme option & try to kill him.Best option imo would be for them to spend that prep time in trying to got a transporter lock on him & teleporting him into Space or into the Sun.

Now that would be a problem if Zoom went back in time & to be honest forgot to put that in the rules (honest) no going back in time allowed for all parties here.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos_prime: The Prime Directive stops Janeway and Voyager going back in time whereas the same cannot be said for Zoom. And don't they need a comm badge or direct lock to beam Zoom to the sun?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@chaos_prime: The Prime Directive stops Janeway and Voyager going back in time whereas the same cannot be said for Zoom. And don't they need a comm badge or direct lock to beam Zoom to the sun?

I believe so thats why i added a sample of his DNA to the scenario, im sure the transporter works that way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: She's been known to ignore that more than other Captains.