Zoom Runs the Gauntlet

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Easternwind

Zooomisapretty fastspeedsterhecan runaroundandmake heros beterokay?

No Caption Provided

-Zoom is Blood lusted

-All Random Encounters

-Can fight in ANY ORDER

-Healed in between

THE CHALLENGERS FROM KRYPTON

ROUND ONE

Pre Crisis Superman

No Caption Provided

Super Boy Prime

No Caption Provided

Superman One Million Version

No Caption Provided

ROUND 2

Same gauntlet but Zoom and Flash team up to atempt to take the transcriptions down

Loss by Ko, Killed to death, or incapacitation

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why do people keep using Superman Prime One Million? He has no feats that'll give him any sort of victory in any sort of battle. Zoom loses to the first two Supermen, but wins against the 3rd. As for Round Two, alongside Flash, both lose to the first two Supermen but win hardcore against SPOM.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Easternwind

@thesuperhuman: Ok, but featless doesnt make him nothing, he still has ALL of supermans normal feats and he is known to be powered up and the creators have made statements on it no? and it was just part of a gauntlet anyway, i needed 3 really strong powerhouses and went with a theme

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperhuman: Do you know jack about Flash?You know he could practically solo the Justice League in under a picosecond you know..

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump: @rbt:

maybe you zoom/flash supporters can check out my thread saying braniac or SBP and Doomsday solo Zoom PLUS Flash PLUS PRE CRISIS SUPERMAN PLUS EVERY SINGLE POWERHOUSE IN DC THATS NOT ABOVE HERALD (well , in a certain category)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/gve-precrisis-supes-powerhouses-and-zoom-vs-ba-sbp-1547723/

OldNorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump said:

@thesuperhuman: Do you know jack about Flash?You know he could practically solo the Justice League in under a picosecond you know..

LOL

SavageSick97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1 LOL.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danm: Read what I said to Easternwind.You newbies like to talk like dogs when you don't really know jack about either side of characters.I bet you think Flash is just fast and can only hit as hard as a normal human.When AMAZO attacked the JLA he stated that Flash was the bigger threat than Superman there.Flash can perform a dozen IMP's in a second.An Infinite Mass Punch is as equivalent as a White Dwarf Star explosion.And has moved so fast he pierced the reality barrier and reset the universe once.He even escaped a black hole which even light can't do.

I'm not saying Zoom can pass but I'm saying Flash can solo them with ease.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Easternwind

@elmohump: Zoom is FASTER THAN FLASH he was faster than wally amped up after borrowing other speedsters speed, he can imp to, he hits harder than flash.

And i dont see any posts directed at me in this thread

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 1... wait, how durable is SA supes? if he can't take millions upon millions of new earth kryptonian- level punches, zolomon MIGHT get past 1.

boy prime is a pushover for him...

Trancendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Trancendence

Wait what? Was my comment deleted somehow?

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump said:

Actually A picosecond is how fast he is and super man will at least take a second...

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 1

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre Crisis Superman comes up with a StopZoombysimplybreathing power and then proceeds to stomp him. This is a bit out of order.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swordmasterd: Neither of the people here have reaction time to stop him so does it even matter?

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ElmoHump

@easternwind said:

@elmohump: Zoom is FASTER THAN FLASH he was faster than wally amped up after borrowing other speedsters speed, he can imp to, he hits harder than flash.

And i dont see any posts directed at me in this thread

Are you dense or something? Zoom is only faster than Flash because his powers make everyone else slower than him.Zoom in theory can't IMP.Zoom's power just makes everyone else slower.Show me scans of him beating a black hole?Or IMP'ing someone to death?

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Easternwind

@elmohump: lol what , yes he does "time" manipulation, but he can make himself lightspeed copared to reality, this is PROVEN by he being a blur to wally while amped from the power of 3 flashes

Wonderwoman says Zoom hits HARDER than superman

zoom hits as hard as superman

and can do 10000000 punches before an un amped flash can twitch

he is faster

he is theoretically the better fighter ( in character he always holds back)

I am NOT talking about PZ,thats a diff characters

and who the f--k mentioned black holes

I was being nice you called me retarded and I am the one whos right.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: Really? Post me that scan then?I said show me a scan where Zoom has IMP'd before.And I also said Flash has escaped a black hole before which even light can't do.I asked you to show me a scan of Zoom possibly able to do that.Zoom uses time manipulation.And you said "Theoretically" meaning that in your theory he would be able to.Argument just doesn't get better than claiming without proof and dissing like that huh kid?It's a website kid get over it.What're you gonna do caps me to death?And if he's amped by three Flash's meaning he had their powers that time.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Easternwind

@elmohump:

-I know what an amp it

-I use caps for emphasis

-I am missing some of your posts

-By Theoretically I meant according to every thread on here i have ever seen by all the experts say zoom>flash

-Im no Kid

-I dont have A scan of zoom IMPing, I am going by how fast he is and what others have said

-I dont see how escaping a black hole is relevant, if he looks like a blur to a 3x power flash he is faster

- He may not IMP but he hits harder than wonder woman

-I do not have the scans for Blur to Wally or Hits Harder than supes, but they HAPPENED

-Everything else from there is extrapolation

Edit : I just realized you think i meant zoom was amped, lol no wally was amped, and zoom was STILL FASTER

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#22 SC  Moderator

@elmohump said:

No need for this sort of rhetoric please. Can ask users to clarify or question if they misunderstand something. No veiled insults. Thanks.

Hello. Please remember that CV doesn't allow unfiltered swearing/expletives. If you must just obscure them ala grawlixes (like how i edited your post) Thank you.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc said:

@elmohump said:

No need for this sort of rhetoric please. Can ask users to clarify or question if they misunderstand something. No veiled insults. Thanks.

@easternwind said:

Hello. Please remember that CV doesn't allow unfiltered swearing/expletives. If you must just obscure them ala grawlixes (like how i edited your post) Thank you.

Gee I'm sorry did I offend him by calling him dense?Be a bit reasonable here.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom dies of old age by slowing down time around him but not himself so he ages his whole life in something that will seem like a milli second to normal humans

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#25 SC  Moderator

@elmohump said:

Its not really relevant if you offended him or not. What's relevant is that CV isn't a place for users to ask other users if they are dense or not. I and probably a number of users could be called every single slur that exists and not be offended in the slightest, but that doesn't magically mean users can start using slurs. So basically this site does't want users who resort to questioning other users as dense for having different opinions. Hence my request you don't.

I am the very definition of reasonable, wrapped in the bread of reasonability with sprinkles of reasonableness gently sifted over said bread. Uh. Heh heh but if you want to talk whats appropriate or not please feel free to send a PM and leave this thread for on topic stuff. Thanks.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Easternwind

@elmohump:

I really didnt wanna leave this angry

you were saying zoom would have trouble but flash wouldnt

zoom can do everything the flash can do , not sure if he imps but he hits just as hard

You even assumes i thought flash hit like a human when im on your side

you didnt seem to understand i am one of the people supporting that flash solos everything in the world ( well not EVERYTHING)

but you refuse to admit imp or not zoom hits harder than supes

also it was you who mis understood that ZOOM was a blur to an amped WALLY

but lets just be cool ok?

@sc sorry

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1