This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the Faster than Light Speedster and Time Bending Speedster able to man handle the greatest Gods of Asgard?

#2 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

No, Odin & Thor's power's far outway Flash's & Zoom! Odin is a reality warper and can manipulate time! Odin trumps both of them, with Thor, it's overkill!

#3 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

wHAT THE MAN SAID

#4 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"

No, Odin & Thor's power's far outway Flash's & Zoom! Odin is a reality warper and can manipulate time! Odin trumps both of them, with Thor, it's overkill!

"
#5 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

either Odin or Thor could solo this

#6 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

zoom could take both thor and odin alone.

#7 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"zoom could take both thor and odin alone."

are you on crack?! Odin can just change reality so that both zoom and flash never existed
#8 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Doom said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"zoom could take both thor and odin alone."

are you on crack?! Odin can just change reality so that both zoom and flash never existed"
after he gets hit 10,000 times.
#9 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming Thor and Odin are in a universe where the Speed Force exist, Flash can steal both of their speeds and drop them off at the end of time.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
Odin and Thor would win here... Odin's magic could probably send Zoom and Flash to another dimension
#11 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Kimikirai said:
"Assuming Thor and Odin are in a universe where the Speed Force exist, Flash can steal both of their speeds and drop them off at the end of time."

That's what I was thinking.
#12 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Assuming Thor and Odin are in a universe where the Speed Force exist, Flash can steal both of their speeds and drop them off at the end of time."

"
Thats True... but if they fight in the Marvel Universe. This wont be an issue
#13 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Kimikirai said:

"
Thats True... but if they fight in the Marvel Universe. This wont be an issue"

Hmmm.. the Speed Force only exist in DC; but in Marvel Physics exist (to an extent) so if Physics is existent in marvel Speed would still be a factor for Flash to win... And time would be an issue for Zoom to win.

Remember, we see all this Zoom and Flash able to steal speed away from there opponents and turn them into statues (except the Juggernaut to some degree), but why are people now changing their mind about this battle?

#14 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Kimikirai said:

"

Hmmm.. the Speed Force only exist in DC; but in Marvel Physics exist (to an extent) so if Physics is existent in marvel Speed would still be a factor for Flash to win... And time would be an issue for Zoom to win.

Remember, we see all this Zoom and Flash able to steal speed away from there opponents and turn them into statues (except the Juggernaut to some degree), but why are people now changing their mind about this battle?

"
I havent changed my mind. I said from the beginning that Thor and Odin would win... and I still believe they will
#15 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Kimikirai said:

"

"
I havent changed my mind. I said from the beginning that Thor and Odin would win... and I still believe they will"
the speedforce is totally irrelevant to zoom.  He can blitz them incredibly easily.
#16 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
I know that Zoom and Flash can get to Odin and Thor easy... but who is to say Odin cant freeze time or something ? Odin has powerful magic
#17 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I know that Zoom and Flash can get to Odin and Thor easy... but who is to say Odin cant freeze time or something ? Odin has powerful magic
"

But Odin needs time to think right? I would love Odin and Thor to win this battle, but Zoom (the user); convinced me that Zoom is just too good to be beaten by Marvel characters easily. And that Zoom > Flash and Superman.
#18 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"I know that Zoom and Flash can get to Odin and Thor easy... but who is to say Odin cant freeze time or something ? Odin has powerful magic
"

But Odin needs time to think right? I would love Odin and Thor to win this battle, but Zoom (the user); convinced me that Zoom is just too good to be beaten by Marvel characters easily. And that Zoom > Flash and Superman.
"
But you cant compare Flash and Superman to Odin... Odin is a far greater Magic User than both of them combined... and how do we know Odin cant do anything using his magic against Zoom ?
#19 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
But you cant compare Flash and Superman to Odin... Odin is a far greater Magic User than both of them combined... and how do we know Odin cant do anything using his magic against Zoom ? "
because he won't have time to.
#20 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
But you cant compare Flash and Superman to Odin... Odin is a far greater Magic User than both of them combined... and how do we know Odin cant do anything using his magic against Zoom ? "
because he won't have time to."
Well then this fight must be a random encounter then...
#21 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
Well then this fight must be a random encounter then..."
even if its not a random encounter zoom could just instantly slow down time for himself
#22 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
"King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
even if its not a random encounter zoom could just instantly slow down time for himself"
But if they know he is coming before hand why cant Odin use magic to send him away to another dimension ? Would Zoom affect time like that right off the bat if he doesnt know Odin's Intentions ?
#23 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
even if its not a random encounter zoom could just instantly slow down time for himself"
But if they know he is coming before hand why cant Odin use magic to send him away to another dimension ? Would Zoom affect time like that right off the bat if he doesnt know Odin's Intentions ? "
because he does it in all of his fights.
#24 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

what?? tell me how zoom and flash can beat gods. especially odin??? he's the god of gods in asgard there's no way zoom and flash can touch these guys. look... thanos has a reaction time of light years.. you know how long a light year is right? he is in par to odin, now if odin can react to a light year and predict you're moves billions of miles before you even make the move, then how in the world is zoom and flash able to even lay a finger on odin?

answer...

they can't.

#25 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

isnt odin omniscience?

#26 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"isnt odin omniscience?"

No.
#27 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin can win alone

#28 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"what?? tell me how zoom and flash can beat gods. especially odin??? he's the god of gods in asgard there's no way zoom and flash can touch these guys. look... thanos has a reaction time of light years.. you know how long a light year is right? he is in par to odin, now if odin can react to a light year and predict you're moves billions of miles before you even make the move, then how in the world is zoom and flash able to even lay a finger on odin?

answer...

they can't."
the runner beat thanos by blitzing him repeatedly.  Zoom can touch these guys whenever he wants.  BTW a light year is a distance measurement, not of time, so i have no idea what you are trying to say with that.
#29 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
Thanos has a reaction time of light years...
When has this ever been shown?
#30 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Ego said:
When has this ever been shown?"
never, because its like me saying that superman has a reaction time of miles, since light years are not a measurement of time.
#31 Posted by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"what?? tell me how zoom and flash can beat gods. especially odin??? he's the god of gods in asgard there's no way zoom and flash can touch these guys. look... thanos has a reaction time of light years.. you know how long a light year is right? he is in par to odin, now if odin can react to a light year and predict you're moves billions of miles before you even make the move, then how in the world is zoom and flash able to even lay a finger on odin?

answer...

they can't."
You have no idea what you are talking about do you? a light year is

9.4605284 × 10 meters

It is not a measure of time. It is a measure of distance. The distance light can travel in a year.  What you just said, by the property of substitution, is
Ego said:
"what?? tell me how zoom and flash can beat gods. especially odin??? he's the god of gods in asgard there's no way zoom and flash can touch these guys. look... thanos has a reaction time of 9.4605284 × 10^15 meters.. you know how long a 9.4605284 × 10^15 meters is right? he is in par to odin, now if odin can react to a 9.4605284 × 10^15 meters and predict you're moves billions of miles before you even make the move, then how in the world is zoom and flash able to even lay a finger on odin?

answer...

they can't."
You guys make me LOL
#32 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
"One-Above-All said:
"Ego said:
never, because its like me saying that superman has a reaction time of miles, since light years are not a measurement of time."
I know, I just want to see where he's getting this from.
#33 Posted by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio

damn the human juggernaut beat me to the punch

#34 Edited by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
#35 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

What Ego might have meant was that their senses can sense occurences within a light year so that they have plenty of time to react.
However I don't think that Odin did had senses that normally operated at this level. No doubt he could expand his senses via the Odin power to this level but he would have to focus his power to make it so.

Odin and Thor do not appear to think and react at the 'speeds' shown by Flash or especially Zoom.
Even though their respective Thor / Odin power means that they could kill either opponent with a focussed thought in theory, Flash and especially Zoom can take huge amounts of actions before Thor or Odin could react.
As the battle conditions were not set, I will assume that the combatants start the fight 1 mile from each other.
The Flash can cross this distance and attack in under 0.00001 of a second (based on 1 mile / 186000 miles per second and doubling the number as Flash has to accelerate).

Now in the next 0.0001 seconds after that Flash could in theory throw 220 punches that each would carry massive kinectic energy (infinate mass punches).
This number of 220 times is very roughly calculated from the folowing,

Flash can run at up to 669600000 mph (speed of light). A human sprinter can run at approximately 30 mph.
Divide 669600000 by 30 = 22320000.
Therefore Flash in theory can be 22320000 time faster than the fastest human. Now I realise that this does not necessary relate strictly to the speed taken to throw a punch but it does serve to show just how many times faster than a human in a normal activity he can be.
Now if a person can throw a punch in 1 second (and for martial artists this can be faster) and Flash being approx 22 millions times faster, means that in 0.00001 of a sceond, he can throw 220 punches.

Zoom could do even more as he can slow time to almost a dead stop relatively to himself to perform even more activities.

To put all this in perspective, in the time it has taken light to travel just 3.7 miles, Flash could have moved to the opponents and hit them 22o times with hugely devatsting punches, while Zoom could have done even more.

Can Thor and Odin survive 220+ infinate mass punches to retailiate (without having augmented themselves as that counts as prep) ?

#36 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin coould survive blows from Seth who was going to destroy th universe. Com on guys. Flash and Zoom have never defeated someone as powerful...

#37 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"Odin coould survive blows from Seth who was going to destroy th universe. Com on guys. Flash and Zoom have never defeated someone as powerful..."
Yes but he had prep time for this battle.
#38 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

well with no prep he could defeat the likes of Thanos and Surtur. Has ever the Flash defeated someone like them?

#39 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"well with no prep he could defeat the likes of Thanos and Surtur. Has ever the Flash defeated someone like them?"

Actually Zoom is the more dangerous than Flash..
Odin has some prep time against Thanos ans Surtur as he thinks and reacts at the same speed as them - much faster than a human but not at light speed. So he can reinforce himself with a thought but against foes who can react significantly before this thought can occur, does that mean he is vulnerable even though he has significant resistance to kinectic attacks (like Thor has) ?
#40 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"well with no prep he could defeat the likes of Thanos and Surtur. Has ever the Flash defeated someone like them?"

Odin has some prep time against Thanos ans Surtur as he thinks and reacts at the same speed as them - much faster than a human but not at light speed. So he can reinforce himself with a thought but against foes who can react significantly before this thought can occur, does that mean he is vulnerable even though he has significant resistance to kinectic attacks (like Thor has) ?"
He can just augment his speed to match them through the OF. It is said he can augment every attribute to near infinite level. Anyway. he can withstand their blows they cannot withstand his
#41 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
"Ego said:

answer...

they can't."
the runner beat thanos by blitzing him repeatedly.  Zoom can touch these guys whenever he wants.  BTW a light year is a distance measurement, not of time, so i have no idea what you are trying to say with that."

The Runner beat Thanos? Are you kidding me? The Runner couldn't even beat Thanos with the Space Gem. Thanos made a fool of the Runner & his Uncle.

#42 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Ego said:

The wielder of the Power Gem. Champion has the reflexes that is apparently fast as the speed of light. He can not fly, but his movements of his attacks. The Champion was surprised by how Thanos was dodging his attacks telling him to stop moving around. Thanos then told the Champion that every movement Champion makes, Thanos can see the attacks coming from Light Years away before Champion executes the attack.

Light Second = 186,000 Miles
Times that by the time of a Year (by the seconds it takes for a 365 days) = 5,865,696,000,000 miles

So the term, "i can see you're moves a mile away."; Thanos can see over 6,000,0000,000,000 miles away.

#43 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos can move very fast IDK how fast but he has been shown to have amazing reflexes.

the creator said:

"Scarlet Thor said:

Odin has some prep time against Thanos ans Surtur as he thinks and reacts at the same speed as them - much faster than a human but not at light speed. So he can reinforce himself with a thought but against foes who can react significantly before this thought can occur, does that mean he is vulnerable even though he has significant resistance to kinectic attacks (like Thor has) ?"

Are you serious i mean come on creator I know you don't think Flash and Zoom seriously have any chance at all in this fight.

#44 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Ego said:

The wielder of the Power Gem. Champion has the reflexes that is apparently fast as the speed of light. He can not fly, but his movements of his attacks. The Champion was surprised by how Thanos was dodging his attacks telling him to stop moving around. Thanos then told the Champion that every movement Champion makes, Thanos can see the attacks coming from Light Years away before Champion executes the attack.

Times that by the time of a Year (by the seconds it takes for a 365 days) = 5,865,696,000,000 miles

So the term, "i can see you're moves a mile away."; Thanos can see over 6,000,0000,000,000 miles away.

"
lol, you took what he said too literally. 
#45 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
"Perfect Cell said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Ego said:

"
lol, you took what he said too literally. "

The Champion was no slowpoke. He would be a greater power than the Gladiator if he knew how to fly. In fact he is sorta like the Gladiator that just can't fly.

Thanos beat the Runner too. He can see all the Runners moves, but since the Runner is waaaaaaaaaay faster than the Champion, Thanos didn't have the reflexes to catch him. So Thanos realized that Runner wasn't really moving by speed, but by space. Knowing fully weel that he couldn't catch him due to "instantaneous space manipulations; Thanos manipulated time so that the Runner would get so old that he wouldn't be able to use his powers.

#46 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"isnt odin omniscience?"

No."
what about the eye he sacraficed wasnt that to get the power of all knowledge
#47 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"the creator said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"isnt odin omniscience?"

No."
what about the eye he sacraficed wasnt that to get the power of all knowledge"

No, not all knowledge to make him omniscient, sure it made him wise and more knowledgable and powerfull, just not all powerfull/seeing!
#48 Posted by Billy (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

rape

#49 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Ego said:

"

The Champion was no slowpoke. He would be a greater power than the Gladiator if he knew how to fly. In fact he is sorta like the Gladiator that just can't fly.

Thanos beat the Runner too. He can see all the Runners moves, but since the Runner is waaaaaaaaaay faster than the Champion, Thanos didn't have the reflexes to catch him. So Thanos realized that Runner wasn't really moving by speed, but by space. Knowing fully weel that he couldn't catch him due to "instantaneous space manipulations; Thanos manipulated time so that the Runner would get so old that he wouldn't be able to use his powers.

"

that explanation for seeing light years was insane and where did it ever say that thanos or champion have light speed reaction times?
#50 Edited by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Ego said:

"

"

that explanation for seeing light years was insane and where did it ever say that thanos or champion have light speed reaction times?"

See comic books are just pages that catch the moment. If we, as normal people where there witnessing the fight in real-time; our eyes wouldn't beable to catch them. All we'll hear are sonic booms and the ground shake. Champion has super fast reflexes, but apparently Thanos told him that no matter how fast he is, Thanos is able to see Champions attacks light years away. Thanos could be bluffing, I don't know... But Thanos was dodging more than 90% of the Champions hits. And let's not forget the finale of the fight. The Champion threw a Planet Buster punch at Thanos which blew up the Planet below them at an instance of light. But... Thanos dodged it, and he was sitting on his chair in space at the instance the Planet blew up.

Now despite whatever Thanos says; I believe it. His reaction time is fast enough to see the Flash running.. Zoom running... and who ever else moves at those kind of speeds. He saw The Runner moving around, but eventhough Thanos' reaction time can keep up with the Runner, his reflexes can't, because at that very episode the Runner was faster than the speed of thought.