• 77 results
#51 Posted by 18hunt (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

Vamps, CURB STOMP, sorry bro... luckily I never Flag.

#52 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: so how would the vampires easily win ?

#53 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

You can pit the Zombies,Ninja's and Pirates combined against the Vampires and they will still get curb stomped

They did the STATS in Deadliest Warrior

3 Vamps took out 300 walker zombies.

#54 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: dont forget that the ninjas and pirates have weapons, the pirates have guns.

#55 Edited by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: dont forget that the ninjas and pirates have weapons, the pirates have guns.

which is useless because pirates and ninjas didn't have silver coated weapons, maybe if they set the vamps on fire or aimed for decaps....even than the vamps are too fast and equally numerous.

#56 Posted by Obtrusive (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

pirates and ninjas set aside their differences and let some other 2 factions fight, then sweep in and clear them both out. Whoever is left after that, and hope they havn't been bit.

#57 Edited by THC (367 posts) - - Show Bio

The pirates will be torn to shreds if they leave their ship. As they won't be moving far from the area of their ship, it's logical to assume they'd be in constant skirmish with the zombies.

IMO Ninjas' stealth and skill as well as their strategy in unison would be superior to the vampires' superhuman stats. They also have home territory advantage. Ninjas would utterly destroy the pirates alone, so they probably wouldn't worry about them too much beyond a little reconnaissance, until the vampires and zombies are dealt with. While the ninjas probably wouldn't know about the vampires' weakness to silver, they of course still have the ability to decapitate/impale them, as well as far superior H2H skill most notably pressure point fighting which the vampires would still be subject to in most incarnations.

Both the vamps and ninjas are too elusive and powerful for the zombies on their own, at the start... though while the zombies are the weakest individually, they have the potential to become the greatest threat on the island if they consume into their ranks a great amount of individuals from the other groups. It's important to note that if the vampires are superhuman they'll retain that in zombie form...

Vampires are the hardest one to factor in here. There are so many different versions, and they all act so differently. They might be practical superhuman ninjas, or as dumb as zombies; they might be organized, or segregated.

The zombies likewise might be weak, slow and dumb, or fast, or strong, regardless their main power is their potential to increase their numbers over time as the others dwindle.

I give the ninjas the majority, though if the vampires' incarnations are as intelligent and organized as the ninjas themselves I don't see why they wouldn't wreak the island.

Edit: And, there are so many variables to consider. The zombies or vampires might show up right next to the ninja village and catch them unawares, the ninja village might be really close to the shore forcing them to fight or team up with the pirates as Obtrusive said.

Anything could happen, but IMO ninjas are the most solid here.

#58 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

I imagine 100 Ninja's that are all clones of Jube (from Ninja Scroll) fighting 100 "Vampires" from I am Legend, 100 Walking Dead Zombies, and 100 former Pittsburgh Pirates.

#59 Posted by russellmania77 (15836 posts) - - Show Bio

the cullens take this

#60 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

vampires or ninjas

#61 Edited by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@thc: you never know, pirates have cannons in their ships, they might use that, just a logical statement

#62 Edited by THC (367 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby

I know in the I am Legend book they were more vampirish, but tbh I thought of their movie versions more as zombies.

Love that movie myself, and it's how I'd prefer to picture the zombies in this thread lol, albeit with a bit less speed/strength/durability, though the more popular zombie incarnation would do just fine. If the I am Legend zombie/vampires were as strong as in the movies... the pirates' cannons and guns, and ninjas' stealth/skill would be next to useless against their horde, and they'd outclass most vampire incarnations except like... Twilight. Twilight Vamps are like (616) Quicksilver and Colossus combined.

@fatalsniper728

True, their ship would essentially be a fortress. I see your point, it's possible they'd be able to defeat the vamp and/or zombie hordes.

However they still simply can't compete with the ninjas on even footing. Just a few ninjas I'm sure would be enough to wear down a whole pirate crew with guerrilla warfare, whether the scallywags made attempts to trek inland or camped in and around their ship

As for the vampires, I was picturing them to perhaps be similar to the ones from Van Helsing, or else a more historic version of vampires that would be more like a modern zombie; all still slightly superhuman at least, but nothing like say, Twilight or comic vampires.

#63 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@fatalsniper728:

ninjas rely on stealth, they are famous for their stealth skills, so they won't be standing around till canons hit them, another important note is that ninjas are often depicted to have mystical abilities. i can bet one good ninja can take the whole pirate crew........

#64 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@thc: the van helsing vampires would be good opponents, i might just try them, but they fly, so it's gonna be hard for the other forces to do anything

#65 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@thc said:

@shawnbaby

I know in the I am Legend book they were more vampirish, but tbh I thought of their movie versions more as zombies.

Love that movie myself, and it's how I'd prefer to picture the zombies in this thread lol, albeit with a bit less speed/strength/durability, though the more popular zombie incarnation would do just fine. If the I am Legend zombie/vampires were as strong as in the movies... the pirates' cannons and guns, and ninjas' stealth/skill would be next to useless against their horde, and they'd outclass most vampire incarnations except like... Twilight. Twilight Vamps are like (616) Quicksilver and Colossus combined.

Well..The OP never specified which versions of each are in play..and he said "Totally on your preference" when asked...so I went with my preference for each. Also, you may have gathered from the fact that I used a hockey team to represent the Pirates here I wasn't actually being all that serious. (Kinda thought that was a dead Giveaway myself)

@fatalsniper728:

General rule of thumb...when dealing with characters that have many different incarnations in the media...you should should really be very specific about what versions you are using. Thus far you've been really vague with your descriptions of each. We can't read your mind to determine which versions you are thinking of.

#66 Posted by Racob7 (6123 posts) - - Show Bio

Ninjas are non factor.

I fail to see how pirates would understand zombies so I'd say they take out a few but get slaughtered in the end. Say we now have about 175 zombies versus 100 vampires. The vampires would be impervious to anything the zombies or any other group here can do, and probably know what zombies are since they are another type of monster.

VAMPIRES WIN

RACOB HAS SPOKEN

#67 Edited by gingerpenny (922 posts) - - Show Bio

... Wow this horrible Vampire biased much or just not thought through?

#68 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Edited by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless these ninjas are the modern type(explosive kunai throwing,over the top technique using, including but not being limited to several levels of teleportation,ambient manipulation,elemental attacks,magic being summoning,illusion casting and mountain busting.),I see them defeating pirates and zombies,and even vampires if they are our normal "blade" types,with just upgraded but not over the top stats,If they play their cards straight.Any of the more exotic vampire types would defeat them.

If they are the former then they stomp all groups easily with ninjutsus and whatanot.

#70 Posted by Nuffs (730 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Zombies eat them

#72 Edited by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@henrik: way to make it sound so easy lol

#73 Posted by Clark_EL (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

zombies, or vampires

#74 Edited by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Edited by Clark_EL (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Edited by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el: not zombies, just shoot them in the head

#77 Posted by MisterWhisper (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

If the pirates are smart they can deal with the zombies and ninja, back to the boat... hard to sneak across an empty beach and water, and zombies sink.

Vampires would win this without trouble unless these are like the worst vampires ever written.

Heaven forbid these are powerful vampires, just the idea of, for instance, a White Wolf vampire that is fairly old, just one wipes out all of them and just about everything else that he feels like.