Zombie vs Claire H2H

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EnhancedHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EnhancedHuman
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Claire, Because of a hard battle with the Tyrant, Claire has lost weapons

Claire is in a alley and must fight a Zombie in H2H

the fight will be decided by K.O or Death

Who Wins?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Claire

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Zombie

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Magethor

Claire snaps his neck. 

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KMART4455

Umm SPITE!!!

Claire has built her life upon beating the crap out of those things.. Its her job!!

Come on..

EnhancedHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EnhancedHuman

@KMART4455 said:

Umm SPITE!!!

Claire has built her life upon beating the crap out of those things.. Its her job!!

Come on..

Your analysis is vague

Claire has skills self defense or martial arts?

The Zombies are infected, and because of that, are resistant to bullets, can spit acid and are stronger

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TERMINATORXX

If those zombie bite her shes done and becomes one of them easily.

Zombie 7/10

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KMART4455

@TERMINATORXX said:

Zombie 7/10

Like she isnt going to do everything it takes to prevent this..

Zombie 2/10 Maybe...

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Rumble Man

Claire, she shares the same genes as her brother who did crazy ass things

@KMART4455 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Zombie 7/10

Zombie 2/10 Maybe...

coughgreenherbcough

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@KMART4455 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Zombie 7/10

Zombie 2/10 Maybe...

Based on the op she doesnt have any weapons.. without weapons you cant ko a zombie period.... they will keep coming until you shoot em in the head... without weapons she has no luck and eventually will prolly get to tired of fighting after awhile.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KMART4455

@TERMINATORXX said:

@KMART4455 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Zombie 7/10

Zombie 2/10 Maybe...

Based on the op she doesnt have any weapons.. without weapons you cant ko a zombie period.... they will keep coming until you shoot em in the head... without weapons she has no luck and eventually will prolly get to tired of fighting after awhile.

False. She stomps his head in.

She regularly deals with these vermin. One alone is absolutely no threat.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@KMART4455 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@KMART4455 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Zombie 7/10

Zombie 2/10 Maybe...

False. She stomps his head in.

She regularly deals with these vermin. One alone is absolutely no threat.

she has the superhuman strength to kick a zombie skull in? havent read much about her, but i didnt recall her doing that or being that storng, but could be wrong.... Zombies could still easily go for the bite... One bite Clair is finished!!! She'll just become one of them after it has a meal with her.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KMART4455

@TERMINATORXX: An adult can kick someones head in.... It really doesnt require superhuman force....... Even if it bites her she doesnt die immediately and she will kill it then.

No matter how you look at it Clare wins this.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@KMART4455 said:

@TERMINATORXX: An adult can kick someones head in.... It really doesnt require superhuman force....... Even if it bites her she doesnt die immediately and she will kill it then.

A Man could do it, but shes a woman and women are alot weaker and fragile then men.. so i dont believe she has the strength to do it period.... NOO... If the Zombie Bites her, its gonna bite her flesh completly off and she will be in too much pain to wanna fight... thats what happens to all humans in Zombie movies. then she will bleed to death and die... as far as im concerned this is a mismatch cause she is toast once she gets bitten.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KMART4455

@TERMINATORXX: What are you talking about???? Women have plenty enough strength to kick someones face in...

Do you know who claire is or what she is about? She stomps the thing into oblivion..

Troll

Flagged

Dismissed

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@TERMINATORXX said:

@KMART4455 said:

A Man could do it, but shes a woman and women are alot weaker and fragile then men.. so i dont believe she has the strength to do it period.... NOO... If the Zombie Bites her, its gonna bite her flesh completly off and she will be in too much pain to wanna fight... thats what happens to all humans in Zombie movies. then she will bleed to death and die... as far as im concerned this is a mismatch cause she is toast once she gets bitten.

That sounds really sexist.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@KMART4455 said:

@TERMINATORXX: What are you talking about???? Women have plenty enough strength to kick someones face in...

Do you know who claire is or what she is about? She stomps the thing into oblivion..

Troll

Flagged

Dismissed

Yes I do and I would rather fight her than the Zombie for the fact her kicking my head in would be far less painful than getting bit by a zombie and you're flagged too for taking this from a debate to a serious argument... shes done especially if its a fast zombie from the evil dead or dawn of the dead Zombie Stomps easily... Bruce Lee could kill it, but shes not a God like he was.

Edit: Yes Women brose easier than men thats fact!!! so women are weaker than guys..

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KMART4455

@TERMINATORXX said:

@KMART4455 said:

Troll

Flagged

Dismissed

Yes I do and I would rather fight her than the Zombie for the fact her kicking my head in would be far less painful than getting bit by a zombie and you're flagged too for taking this from a debate to a serious argument... shes done especially if its a fast zombie from the evil dead or dawn of the dead Zombie Stomps easily... Bruce Lee could kill it, but shes not a God like he was.

You are flagged for being a sexist and a Troll and nothing more.

You cannot refute my facts and you tried by degrading a whole gender..

Flagged.

Troll

Dismissed.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@KMART4455 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@KMART4455 said:

Troll

Flagged

Dismissed

Flagged.

Troll

Dismissed.

Have u at all watched a zombie movie???? for example CJ from dawn of the dead was a human far more skilled than her probably and he ended up dying because of a zombie.... your facts i get it, but zombies dont get kod unless they're dead and she has no weapons to kill it with... i call it like i see it, but you believe whatever u want.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By KMART4455

@TERMINATORXX said:

@KMART4455 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@KMART4455 said:

Troll

Flagged

Dismissed

Flagged.

Troll

Dismissed.

Have u at all watched a zombie movie???? for example CJ from dawn of the dead was a human far more skilled than her probably and he ended up dying because of a zombie.... your facts i get it, but zombies dont get kod unless they're dead and she has no weapons to kill it with... i call it like i see it, but you believe whatever u want.

She... Stomps... His... Head... In..

Head Destroyed.. Brains everywhere...

Look up Claire Redfield and the Resident Evil franchise.....

One Zombie is not killing her.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@KMART4455 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@KMART4455 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@KMART4455 said:

Troll

Flagged

Dismissed

Flagged.

Troll

Dismissed.

If she can stomp its head in than I better give her my size 13 steel toe boot to try to help her out because regular shoes aint gonna do it especially if the woman doesnt even weight as much as me and I know I Couldnt even stomp a Zombies skull... that argument is flat out silly.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KMART4455

@TERMINATORXX said:

@KMART4455 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@KMART4455 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@KMART4455 said:

Troll

Flagged

Dismissed

Flagged.

Troll

Dismissed.

If she can stomp its head in than I better give her my size 13 steel toe boot to try to help her out because regular shoes aint gonna do it especially if the woman doesnt even weight as much as me and I know I Couldnt even stomp a Zombies skull... that argument is flat out silly.

It is obvious you know nothing about Claire or Resident Evil. Im done here. Your argument is nothing but a farce... You are arguing simply to argue.

Learn Up on Resident Evil. Then present some logical evidence to support how 1 of what she has trained herself to kill and has killed probably 100s of if not 1000s of is going to beat her.. This is absurd..

You are either Trolling or are really ignorant to the world of Resident Evil characters..

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@KMART4455: You're saying she stomps its skull in... unless shes Batman or Superman or some character with superhuman durability, I dont see it happening, Now they say if you like upper cut someones nose, then the back of their nose will go up and hit their brain.. Now if clair can do that then she would win, but thats the only way shes gonna win, but if shes busy fighting. she probably wont think outside the box like that.... then again i could be wrong, but without that

The Zombie stomps.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By KMART4455

@TERMINATORXX said:

@KMART4455: You're saying she stomps its skull in... unless shes Batman or Superman or some character with superhuman durability, I dont see it happening, Now they say if you like upper cut someones nose, then the back of their nose will go up and hit their brain.. Now if clair can do that then she would win, but thats the only way shes gonna win, but if shes busy fighting. she probably wont think outside the box like that.... then again i could be wrong, but without that

The Zombie stomps.

She knows how to put them down... It is what she does.. She kills these things regularly.. You are trying to say she wouldnt kill it in the most effective way?

This is crazy. I wont be replying farther..

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@KMART4455 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

The Zombie stomps.

She knows how to put them down... It is what she does.. She kills these things regularly.. You are trying to say she wouldnt kill it in the most effective way?

This is crazy. I wont be replying farther..

You're saying shes killed 100- 1000 of these things with her bare hands? Love to see scans or videos of her doing this without weapons.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lady_liberty

I could kill one zombie in hand to hand.

They are much slower and dumber then a normal person.

Trip them, sweep them, or deal a lot of damage to the knee. Then stomp on its head until it is dead.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By KMART4455

@Lady_Liberty said:

I could kill one zombie in hand to hand.

They are much slower and dumber then a normal person.

Trip them, sweep them, or deal a lot of damage to the knee. Then stomp on its head until it is dead.

@TERMINATORXX: Read above.. You are obviously missing something here.