Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@joewell said:

@i_like_swords:

-_-

So he won't even be able to keep control of his whole team at once.

Walts Charms:

"Charms: Walt used to fight with whichever charm he had and each amulet had a different use. He had a wind amulet containing some power of Shu. Walt also had two camel charms, which he used in The Throne of Fire. In the Serpent's Shadow, he uses a glowing amulet which explodes. Walt has been shown to still use them as he used all of his amulets to protect the injured during the battle in the Hall of Ages."

Nope.. besides, you're kind of getting away from the theme. I mean I like the idea of you using zombies vs zombies but it gets away from the survival aspect a bit.

Doesn't really say what the amulets do..

Tell you what, I'll let you keep him, but if he starts demonstrating abilities above the limits I'll have to step in. Same goes for everyone.

@sync1 said:

@i_like_swords: I actually have Arsenal, not Azrael.

Ah okay.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@i_like_swords:

But don't you think 1 is a little strict. 3 or 4 zombies isn't gonna hurt. At least enough to keep my team from killing itself

And I just don't like using gunmen, they just don't appeal to me as much as the people with epic powers and such.

They each do different things. Amulets=Charms

Ok, he shouldn't

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

Lightning doesn't actually kill people, you know? The max he's displayed is like 3 at once

The blood boiling causes ridiculous pain. Supposedly it kills quickly but the only recorded instance a skinny teenage girl lasted for a few minutes

Blowing stuff up as in breaking down walls (similar to Eona he just starts blowing random shit up if you stab chakra points)

If there's sand/dirt around he just uses it to strip away skin and bone

He can't heal himself, only others.

It's also worth noting that he's only ever successfully killed cannon fodder (everyone else just tanks it or dodges or lives on for like an hour); he's going to be my zombie-wave-killer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@i_like_swords:

But don't you think 1 is a little strict. 3 or 4 zombies isn't gonna hurt. At least enough to keep my team from killing itself

And I just don't like using gunmen, they just don't appeal to me as much as the people with epic powers and such.

They each do different things. Amulets=Charms

Ok, he shouldn't

One summon or control/revival of dead/undead per team member. There's going to be bosses of sorts in this tourney so it'll be incredibly unfair to let in high tier necromancers. I actually don't really like people using magic in this type of tourney altogether because it takes away from the survival part of it. No need to scavenge gear or anything when you can just cast a spell...

Gunmen are traditionally the people portrayed in any kind of zombie media..

As I said, I'll allow him for now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

Lightning doesn't actually kill people, you know? The max he's displayed is like 3 at once

The blood boiling causes ridiculous pain. Supposedly it kills quickly but the only recorded instance a skinny teenage girl lasted for a few minutes

Blowing stuff up as in breaking down walls (similar to Eona he just starts blowing random shit up if you stab chakra points)

If there's sand/dirt around he just uses it to strip away skin and bone

He can't heal himself, only others.

It's also worth noting that he's only ever successfully killed cannon fodder (everyone else just tanks it or dodges or lives on for like an hour); he's going to be my zombie-wave-killer.

Lightning magic is one of the reasons I wouldn't allow the Dovahkiin.. no exceptions there.

I dunno.. it's one of these annoying abilities that doesn't break the rules but is OP in the way that nobody has an answer for it.

That's sort of okay I guess..

That's pretty OP aswell.

Healing others is okay..

Still.

I'm actually kind of considering removing all magic users from the tourney. It's tiring familiarizing myself with so many concepts of magic and making sure nobody sneaks in characters with OP abilities. Takes away from the real survival theme I'm actually going for.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

If you didn't want people using it in the first place then why'd you allow it? You should have stated no magic or energy manipulation in the first place.

I know, and thats why i wanted to use something different.

But without Nico, my whole team falls apart, I'm gonna have to remake it. New team will be up in a bit. :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@i_like_swords:

If you didn't want people using it in the first place then why'd you allow it? You should have stated no magic or energy manipulation in the first place.

I know, and thats why i wanted to use something different.

But without Nico, my whole team falls apart, I'm gonna have to remake it. New team will be up in a bit. :(

Because I know alot of guys like magic users so I try to compensate for them.

Sorry but I need to keep things fair.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Well, I can't really think of anybody else. Good luck in keeping the tourney alive but imma half to drop out :)

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

So you're taking out magic?

Probably a good idea.

So then my team is....er...

-Pre-52 Batman

-Benedict of Amber

-Will Treaty Ranger's Apprentice

-Connor Hawke

ANYONE WHO KNOWS PRE-52 BATMAN IS WELCOME TO TEAM UP WITH ME AND HAVE HIM.

(Same for Connor Hawke)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf@betatesthighlander1@sync1@diredrill@darkraiden@the_red_viper@funsiized@pr0metheus@ownagepants@jojjimbo@homicidalmaniac@cadencev2@thedarklordpandamonium@theancientking@juiceboks@jokergeist

New Ruling:

I'm removing all kinds of magic from the tournament. There's far too many loopholes involved in the power limits of magic making it difficult to regulate characters, and it also takes away from the whole survival aspect when you can do things like heal yourself or cast fireballs just from magic.

So, if you have any characters that are affected by this rule, let me know their replacements. Sorry for adding this in late but it needed to be done.

Note: For things like enchanted/magic powered weapons and gear, ask me.

Reminder: You can all make teammups with two characters each if you want. This is good for people who can only think of about two characters to use.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Team Unpeople

Karnak(Inhuman)

Bullseye(daredevil villain)

Maximus the Mad(inhuman)

Timberous (inhuman)

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@i_like_swords: Jack has a sword made of human righteousness that is indestructable

is he out because of this?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karnak(Inhuman)

Maximus the Mad(inhuman)

Timberous (inhuman)

Link to the inhumans wikis? And I've banned bullseye because of his admantium skull.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Jack has a sword made of human righteousness that is indestructable

So it's just an indestructible sword, so the near equivalent of an Adamantium sword? He's fine.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@betatesthighlander1 said:

So it's just an indestructible sword, so the near equivalent of an Adamantium sword? He's fine.

I mean, it damages Aku and can be superpowered for one slash after some significant prayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@betatesthighlander1 said:

I mean, it damages Aku and can be superpowered for one slash after some significant prayer

How powerful is said slash? Above the destructive limit?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 the_red_viper  Moderator

@i_like_swords:

So you're taking out magic?

Probably a good idea.

So then my team is....er...

-Pre-52 Batman

-Benedict of Amber

-Halt Ranger's Apprentice

-Connor Hawke

ANYONE WHO KNOWS PRE-52 BATMAN IS WELCOME TO TEAM UP WITH ME AND HAVE HIM.

(Same for Connor Hawke)

Will would've been a better choice imho (Halt himself admitted that Will's a better archer and stuff).

But Halt's awesome too. Too bad I'm gonna have to stomp all over your team on my way to victory :(

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

Karnak(Inhuman)

Maximus the Mad(inhuman)

Timberous (inhuman)

Link to the inhumans wikis? And I've banned bullseye because of his admantium skull.

All inhumans have 1 ton strength if thats what you needed to know.

Karnak http://www.comicvine.com/karnak/4005-10975/

Maximus http://www.comicvine.com/maximus/4005-3447/

Timberous http://www.comicvine.com/timberius/4005-3451/

Medusa http://www.comicvine.com/medusa/4005-4327/

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

Karnak(Inhuman)

Maximus the Mad(inhuman)

Timberous (inhuman)

Medusa and Maximus are fine. Timberous has invulnerability? If not what's his durability like? Karnak won't be able to use his mind manipulation on others to any extent. He can only link up telepathically (or similarly to telepathy) with his teammates.

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

Karnak(Inhuman)

Maximus the Mad(inhuman)

Timberous (inhuman)

Medusa and Maximus are fine. Timberous has invulnerability? If not what's his durability like? Karnak won't be able to use his mind manipulation on others to any extent. He can only link up telepathically (or similarly to telepathy) with his teammates.

I'm not sure what the wiki said but both those claims aren't true. Karnak has the ability to sense a weakness in everything while Timberous can control plants and he's not invulnerable. Because theres nothing specific on his durability but I'm assuming its as strong as tree bark because thats what his skin is made out of.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

Karnak(Inhuman)

Maximus the Mad(inhuman)

Timberous (inhuman)

I'm not sure what the wiki said but both those claims aren't true. Karnak has the ability to sense a weakness in everything while Timberous can control plants and he's not invulnerable. Because theres nothing specific on his durability but I'm assuming its as strong as tree bark because thats what his skin is made out of.

Ah my bad I meant Maximus not Karnak. So yeah, Maximus can't mind manipulate, but I assume he's going to be helpful for prep?

On Timberous' abilities thing it had "invulnerable" listed, but it's probably not literally invulnerable. We'll say it's treebark.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@i_like_swords: Is supernatural considered magic? Because corvo doesnt have the supernatural abilites himself,the heart he carrys with him grants him the powers

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Is supernatural considered magic? Because corvo doesnt have the supernatural abilites himself,the heart he carrys with him grants him the powers

If it isn't labelled as magic and doesn't behave like magic it's fine. I already said Corvo is cool so it's fine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Well its up too you it can be considered magic but if u dont allow him i have someone very similar to adam jensen in mind so i wont mind if u remove him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Well its up too you it can be considered magic but if u dont allow him i have someone very similar to adam jensen in mind so i wont mind if u remove him

He's fine.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Attention all Potential Team-Uppers!

If nobody teams up w/me, I'll be taking Pre-52 Batman, Connor Hawke, Benedict of Amber, and Will Treaty.

If you team up with me and actually know Pre-52 Bats or Connor Hawke well, feel free to take 'em, b/c I'll be using Benedict of Amber and Will Treaty.

Benedict of Amber has trained for 1,000 years and is at the limits for literally every category in the tournament. He regularly solo's armies and is a swordfighter. He also lives in the omniverse (containing all fictional universes as well) and has bested everyone in it who he came across in 1,000 years of training/traveling who was not "a very god himself"...so odds are he's beaten you. :P

Will Treaty is a BAMF. He can hit targets kilometers away and shoot three arrows in half a second which move at slightly under the speed of sound. As per the limits of the tournament, one of these arrows will punch right the f*ck through you and nail you to the nearest tree within a few kilometers.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@thedarklordpandamonium: He can move under the speed of sound? thats faster then the limits..and the other guy solos armies and i was told wesker was too powerful? @i_like_swords thats not really fair..

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus:

No, his arrows move at slightly under the speed of sound.

And yes, Benedict can, but that's purely off of skill. These armies are typically twice as strong/fast/durable as him and number in the hundreds of thousands.

Have fun with that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Alright and is your francis the one from l4d?

Correct!

@thedarklordpandamonium: He can move under the speed of sound? thats faster then the limits..and the other guy solos armies and i was told wesker was too powerful? @i_like_swords thats not really fair..

Considering people are using guns I think arrows are okay. And his "solos armies" guy is within the limits. Wesker is way too fast and durable.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@thedarklordpandamonium: Editing my post : I didnt realise that sniper bullets were so fast i looked them up and adam jensen is able to dodge them but the rest of my chracters would die in under a second. They wouldnt even be able to react.

@thedarklordpandamonium@i_like_swords sorry if this gives you double notification i was just letting you know

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: Editing my post : I didnt realise that sniper bullets were so fast i looked them up and adam jensen is able to dodge them but the rest of my chracters would die in under a second. They wouldnt even be able to react.

@thedarklordpandamonium@i_like_swords sorry if this gives you double notification i was just letting you know

Define being able to dodge a sniper rifle.

Can he dodge a sniper rifle round after it's been fired or does he predict where the bullet will be shot and dodge just before?

If he can dodge one after it's been fired what range are we talking?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus:

The only reason snipers are dangerous is because you can't aim-dodge or anything. If a guy points a gun at you it's not too terribly difficult to time a dodge with him pulling the trigger, but actually moving out of the way of a bullet unless you see it coming from miles away is nigh impossible.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 juiceboks  Moderator

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@omgomgwtfwtf:

Well as long as it's not used to locate people I guess it's fine.

I can still locate you via a different method, but it has nothing to do with soul perception :P

But other than that, I'm not saying anything else lol.

You just have to wait for the matches to start >:D

As long as that method is limited to the range it was originally defined as..that should be alright. Also, what will happen to the two if Sid dies?

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Im not sure if he could consistently do it and i dont know for sure but i would guess perdict it cause of his augs.

its been a while since i have read the comic a few years even.

I dont have the scan cause well i cant scan,all i remember is him being able to dodge a sniper rifle bullet and being able to dodge close range gun fire. i found the close range gunfire one earlier and ill try to post it later im not on my computer right now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Im not sure if he could consistently do it and i dont know for sure but i would guess perdict it cause of his augs.

its been a while since i have read the comic a few years even.

I dont have the scan cause well i cant scan,all i remember is him being able to dodge a sniper rifle bullet and being able to dodge close range gun fire. i found the close range gunfire one earlier and ill try to post it later im not on my computer right now.

Well as long as it's aim dodging and not outright moving out the way of a sniper bullet he's fine.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: i dont know for sure but ive seen other people on the fourm say captain america has moved out of the way plenty of times by a sniper rifle. I dont remember if jensen was able to move out of the way or not tbh but if its over the limit i guess we'll go with the other one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: i dont know for sure but ive seen other people on the fourm say captain america has moved out of the way plenty of times by a sniper rifle. I dont remember if jensen was able to move out of the way or not tbh but if its over the limit i guess we'll go with the other one.

You're okay for now.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords

So...just making sure, my team is The Boss, Young Ocelot, Gambit, Karate Kid right?

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

edit nevermind

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 juiceboks  Moderator

@i_like_swords

So...just making sure, my team is The Boss, Young Ocelot, Gambit, Karate Kid right?

I have Remy, and Karate Kid is way above most of the limits.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

Wanna team? You can have pre-52 bats e.e

@darkraiden:

>karate kid

AW NO

AW HAAAAEL NO

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 juiceboks  Moderator
FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: i argued againist karate kid and even told him he defeated superman but allowed it anyway cause hes still only peak human

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

Really? I'd say Batman due to the gadgets.

Will Treaty for range

Benedict of Amber for close combat

Gambit for power

Batman for versatility

But choose whoever you feel is best!