Zombie Survival Tournament CLOSED

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@i_like_swords: You should know, Blades Strength level is much higher than 2 tons. He's 10 at max. Cool thread otherwise :)

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Joewell911

Team Bloodlust:

Amon ( Legend of Korra ): Equalist Gear

Tarlok ( Legend of Korra ): Water Flask

The Tank ( Left For Dead ): NA

The Witch ( Left for Dead ): NA

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um...are we sure Neji and Snake Eyes aren't above Daredevil in Agility? Hell Solid Snake too? I'm not tryna blow up spot, but I'd say they are personally. But....regardless

My Team: A.S.S. - Apocalypse Survival Sector ( i don't know, just go with it till I think of something better)

Multiple Man (if cloning doesn't count as summoning, if it does, ignore him)

Mister Immortal

The Boss (since Snake and Snake Eyes are in, I assume she's ok)

Karate Kid (Pre-crisis if possible, technically just a peak human)

Gambit ( if Multiple Man isn't allowed)

Darwin ( if Karate Kid isn't allowed)

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Can people still join this? If so, I'd like to join..

And please explain me, I think I didn't get the OP very well.. Me and a partner would choose 2 of our characters each to debate agaisn't the other team in a zombie scenario?

Also, characters will be able to gather prep items from their universes, right? Is there any limitation/restriction to these items, or can they get anything? What's the preparation time?

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized:

I'd like a ranged char

And Roran Stronghammer

:X

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 the_red_viper  Moderator
mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine

Blade

Batman

Bullseye

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll try a video game team:

The Courier (Fallout: NV) (Could I get ED-E as a companion? I really just want his perk)

Isaac Clarke

Delta (If too much I'll take Jack Ryan pre-Big Daddy.)

Booker Dewitt

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#110 Lunacyde  Moderator

So is this already too late to join>?

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lunacyde: Im not the OP but he said as long as there arent 16 teams hes still open and he said he might add more even if there are 16 so i would guess so

and at @i_like_swords you said corvos people controlling if off limits,is his animal controlling off limits also? Its used for scouting ingame.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

Id like to join with "The Many Nations"

Union Jack

Black Widow

Psylocke (if shes allowed for telapathic communication and her combat skills)

if no psylocke then Green Arrow from the show "arrow" aka "the hood"

"Nightwing"

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: You should know, Blades Strength level is much higher than 2 tons. He's 10 at max. Cool thread otherwise :)

Is it? I've not read a lot of his comics but the Marvel wiki says it's 2 tons. Ah well.

@joewell said:

Team Bloodlust:

Amon ( Legend of Korra ): Equalist Gear

Tarlok ( Legend of Korra ): Water Flask

The Tank ( Left For Dead ): NA

The Witch ( Left for Dead ): NA

Link to Amon and Tarloks wikis.

Tank is far too durable. Infact so is the witch.

Um...are we sure Neji and Snake Eyes aren't above Daredevil in Agility? Hell Solid Snake too? I'm not tryna blow up spot, but I'd say they are personally. But....regardless

My Team: A.S.S. - Apocalypse Survival Sector ( i don't know, just go with it till I think of something better)

Multiple Man (if cloning doesn't count as summoning, if it does, ignore him)

Mister Immortal

The Boss (since Snake and Snake Eyes are in, I assume she's ok)

Karate Kid (Pre-crisis if possible, technically just a peak human)

Gambit ( if Multiple Man isn't allowed)

Darwin ( if Karate Kid isn't allowed)

I said around Daredevil.. Daredevil keeps up with Spidey when they team up. Those guys aren't above peak human anyway so it should be fine.

Nice name.

Eh.. Mister Immortal would not be allowed to heal from death. And, does he have a healing factor even while he's alive, or is it just when he recovers from death?

Er, you should link me to a wiki of the Karate Kid you're using, but based on what I know he's fine, he just doesn't get his flight ring (if he has it).

I think Gambits taken but I'll check.

If you don't get KK, which you should, then I'll look Darwin up.

@i_like_swords: Can people still join this? If so, I'd like to join..

And please explain me, I think I didn't get the OP very well.. Me and a partner would choose 2 of our characters each to debate agaisn't the other team in a zombie scenario?

Also, characters will be able to gather prep items from their universes, right? Is there any limitation/restriction to these items, or can they get anything? What's the preparation time?

Yep, it' still open.

Yep. 2 viners. 2 characters each. Team of 4. Put into a zombie scenario where they are competing against the other team.

Or, you can go alone and command 4 characters. Up to you.

I'm yet to put the limits on prep. But yeah, characters get stuff from their own universes, but can't go to other ones. However, characters will be allowed to exchange gear. The prep timeis one week, but I'll tell you the limit in the actual match thread.

Wolverine

Blade

Batman

Bullseye

Wolverine and Blades healing is above the limits.

Batman pre 52 and new 52 and Bullseye have both been taken. Sorry!

I'll try a video game team:

The Courier (Fallout: NV) (Could I get ED-E as a companion? I really just want his perk)

Isaac Clarke

Delta (If too much I'll take Jack Ryan pre-Big Daddy.)

Booker Dewitt

I'll allow the Courier since I'm using the Lone Wanderer, but I'll pm you at some point to discuss gear.

Isaac looks fine. He hasn't got any over-the-limits feats right? And are you sure his weapons and armor are within the limits, just cause I don't know much about him.

Link me to Deltas wiki, and Jacks just for good measure.

Same thing with Booker. As long as his gears within the limits he should be fine.

@lunacyde said:

So is this already too late to join>?

Nope, it's open!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: Im not the OP but he said as long as there arent 16 teams hes still open and he said he might add more even if there are 16 so i would guess so

and at @i_like_swords you said corvos people controlling if off limits,is his animal controlling off limits also? Its used for scouting ingame.

There won't be many animals in this tourney to be honest, but I'll allow it anyway.

Id like to join with "The Many Nations"

Union Jack

Black Widow

Psylocke (if shes allowed for telapathic communication and her combat skills)

if no psylocke then Green Arrow from the show "arrow" aka "the hood"

"Nightwing"

Union Jack, Black Widow and Nightwing are all cool.

Psylocke will not be able to use any of her telekinetic abilities, even tactile telekinesis or telekinetic katana, and her telepathy will be reduced to talking to her team and linking them all up telepathically.

Apart from that, she's good to go.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Base Durability: Slightly above peak human. Between peak human and Deathstroke.

They're well above that. Hell they're above the extended durability. Tanks strength over the limits too.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Joewell911

@joewell: Base Durability: Slightly above peak human. Between peak human and Deathstroke.

They're well above that. Hell they're above the extended durability. Tanks strength over the limits too.

But they can be taken down by gunfire as said in the OP. Why does it matter if they have gear that boost them to that level?

And the Tank can only lift concrete slabs and throw cars, which are at average 1 and a half tons. So he shouldn't be over in strength either

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@joewell: Not the OP so i dont have a final say in this but unless hes throwing Prius's most cars are 2 or more tons

Edit :i just looked it up and average cars are abut 1-1.5 tons. Thats weird but he doesnt pick them up effortlessly and throws them very far.

and the tank can have all 4 people having concentrated fire on him with an assualt rifle even take a few grenades to the face before dieing.

the witch should be fine tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@i_like_swords said:

But they can be taken down by gunfire as said in the OP. Why does it matter if they have gear that boost them to that level?

And the Tank can only lift concrete slabs and throw cars, which are at average 1 and a half tons. So he shouldn't be over in strength either

Someone slightly above peak human if shot would be injured or killed depending on where the bullet hit them. The Tank and Witch take bullets all day.

They even breach the extended durability because someone who is wearing Kevlar can't even soak up that many explosives and clips of assault rifle and shotgun fire from 4 people at once.

It's the fact he rips parts of the earth out of the ground. That takes more than 2 ton strength.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Bloodbending is definitely too OP for the tourney, I forgot to put in the rule against abilities like that but yeah.

Avatar characters are just kind of weird for tourneys like this to be honest.

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Ok, so here is my team, please tell me if someone is off limits or if some other person already choose them:

- Toph (Avatar - The Legend of Aang)

- Azula (Avatar - The Legend of Aang)

- Black Canary

- Claudia Donovan (Warehouse 13) (As for preparation, tell me if she's not allowed)

In case Claudia is not allowed... Well, I would actually need sometime to think of someone else, can't remember of anyone right now..

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By DarkRaiden
Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@joewell: Bloodbending is definitely too OP for the tourney, I forgot to put in the rule against abilities like that but yeah.

Oh, I'll need to change my characters then lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Ok, so here is my team, please tell me if someone is off limits or if some other person already choose them:

- Toph (Avatar - The Legend of Aang)

- Azula (Avatar - The Legend of Aang)

- Black Canary

- Claudia Donovan (Warehouse 13) (As for preparation, tell me if she's not allowed)

In case Claudia is not allowed... Well, I would actually need sometime to think of someone else, can't remember of anyone right now..

Avatar characters I'm not going to allow because it's hard to define their destructive ability..

Black Canary is cool.

Er, can you tell me more about Claudias abilities? And it doesn't matter about how good she is with prep because I'm putting a limit on it.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Okay, But the Witch dies after 3-4 gunshots or 1 grenade ( not 100% sure, haven't play in a bit ) so will she be okay?

My new team will be Team Lords of The Dead

Nico Di Angelo: His Sword

Walt Stone: Various Charms, Wand

Witch ( L4D ): NA

Boomer ( L4D ): NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm... so @i_like_swords does Mister Immortal still revive or not? I understand he can't heal while he's alive, just tryna figure out if he gets resurrected or not.

Also: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Val_Armorr_%28Pre-Zero_Hour%29

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Val_Armorr_%28Post-Zero_Hour%29

For Karate kid, if you still wanted it.

He doesn't revive. If he goes down and goes into one of his 10 minute healing states then he's out.

@i_like_swords said:

Oh, I'll need to change my characters then lol

Indeed..

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords Oh wow, nvm then, can i exchange him for Ocelot (young one, end of Snake Eater)?

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I'll be thinking of someone to substitute Toph and Azula..

Claudia is an average woman with average fighting skills and no superpowers... She's an agent of Warehouse13 which has thousands of artefacts with special abilities like lightning guns, invisibility, flying... Her knowledge about tech alows her to improve some of them... But I think I would make it difficult for you to set up the prep limitations if I choose her, I can choose another person if you want...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@i_like_swords: Okay, But the Witch dies after 3-4 gunshots or 1 grenade ( not 100% sure, haven't play in a bit ) so will she be okay?

Nicos geokinesis puts him over. Besides, I didn't allow someone to use Percy Jackson, and the two are comparable.

Er.. Walt seems okay. Whats the extent of his death magic? He seems iffy considering he merged with a god.

Still not allowing the Witch. She takes far more bullets than the base durability limit.

The boomer is fine.

(Friendly reminder: Teamwork is going to be a factor, so think about that when making your team.)

@i_like_swords Oh wow, nvm then, can i exchange him for Ocelot (young one, end of Snake Eater)?

Revolver Ocelot is cool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I'll be thinking of someone to substitute Toph and Azula..

Claudia is an average woman with average fighting skills and no superpowers... She's an agent of Warehouse13 which has thousands of artefacts with special abilities like lightning guns, invisibility, flying... Her knowledge about tech alows her to improve some of them... But I think I would make it difficult for you to set up the prep limitations if I choose her, I can choose another person if you want...

Er.. well I'll be putting limits on the stuff you can use with prep. But, I don't want to leave you guessing. Might be better if you pick someone else.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I dont know if its a powerup he has or anything and ive also never read anything with karate kid in it but ive heard hes taken down supergirl/superman before. Thats a little OP for most of the people here.

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

Er.. well I'll be putting limits on the stuff you can use with prep. But, I don't want to leave you guessing. Might be better if you pick someone else.

I know, but the artefacts are simply too random.. Some can activate vulcanos, other traps people in mirrors, there's a basketball that beats you to death... Too random powers to put limits on I guess... I'm out of ideas, but I'll think of someone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I dont know if its a powerup he has or anything and ive also never read anything with karate kid in it but ive heard hes taken down supergirl/superman before. Thats a little OP for most of the people here.

Based on the fact he's a peak human at best it's safe to assume there was a special circumstance that came with that.

@i_like_swords said:

I know, but the artefacts are simply too random.. Some can activate vulcanos, other traps people in mirrors, there's a basketball that beats you to death... Too random powers to put limits on I guess... I'm out of ideas, but I'll think of someone

Alrighty.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:

@sync1 said:

@i_like_swords

I'll take

-Red Hood

-Arsenal

-Nightwing

-Leon S. Kennedy

Kidman what Nightwing did you take, New 52 or Pre 52?

Apart from that your team's cool sync.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Okay

My Team

"For The Ladies"

Captain James T Kirk

Ash Williams

Phillip J Fry

Samurai Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By sync1

@betatesthighlander1 said:

My Team

"For The Ladies"

Captain James T Kirk

Ash Williams

Phillip J Fry

Samurai Jack

Well that's an awesome team. You're in.

Isn't Samurai Jack's destructive capability above car busting?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1: Is it? To my knowledge he's just a cartoon character who is awesome with a katana..

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

said:

Okay, But the Witch dies after 3-4 gunshots or 1 grenade ( not 100% sure, haven't play in a bit ) so will she be okay?

Nicos geokinesis puts him over. Besides, I didn't allow someone to use Percy Jackson, and the two are comparable.

Er.. Walt seems okay. Whats the extent of his death magic? He seems iffy considering he merged with a god.

Still not allowing the Witch. She takes far more bullets than the base durability limit.

The boomer is fine.

(Friendly reminder: Teamwork is going to be a factor, so think about that when making your team.)

But he can only create small fissures and levitate small stone, nothing over the destructive limits. And even Nico said Percy is more powerful than himself.

He can turn things to dust ( never tried it on a human and his morals restrict him ) with a grey beam magic or a touch ( dodgeball ). He can summon mummy rap and jars to encase his foes.

Ok can she be replaced by The Hunter?

( I know, i got this )

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Team

"For The Ladies"

Captain James T Kirk

Ash Williams

Phillip J Fry

Samurai Jack

just to be clear, I'm talking old fashioned William Shatner Kirk, from TOS, not the Abrams version (make sure to specify that in the OP)

@sync1 said:

@i_like_swords said:

My Team

"For The Ladies"

Captain James T Kirk

Ash Williams

Phillip J Fry

Samurai Jack

Isn't Samurai Jack's destructive capability above car busting?

not really, I mean, I geuss he could bisect things larger than cars, but he can hardly make a crater on his own

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@i_like_swords said:

said:

Okay, But the Witch dies after 3-4 gunshots or 1 grenade ( not 100% sure, haven't play in a bit ) so will she be okay?

The boomer is fine.

But he can only create small fissures and levitate small stone, nothing over the destructive limits. And even Nico said Percy is more powerful than himself.

He can turn things to dust ( never tried it on a human and his morals restrict him ) with a grey beam magic or a touch ( dodgeball ). He can summon mummy rap and jars to encase his foes.

Ok can she be replaced by The Hunter?

( I know, i got this )

"He can cause earth tremors so powerful, they can shatter the pillars of a mountain fortress." That's what put him over the limit.

Okay Walt is alright.

Hunter will be okay. I can't wait to see your strategy...

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: For one, he's superhuman. And his sword is funky. Magic sword. =p

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1: I don't think he's any more powerful than a lot of the guys here to be honest.

@betatesthighlander1: Er okay, so if I was to write his name with (version in brackets) what would it look like?