Zombie Survival - Jokergeist vs sync1 (Finished)

• 135 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Let's start with something.. easy. Round One.

You have been chosen for the Zombielandscenario.

An unknown figure of power and wealth is on the phone to your zombie killing team.

"Just get 'er out of there safe and sound, and you'll get whatever you need. Money, boats, drugs.. whatever tickles your fancy. The girls Jeep is out front, and she still has the keys. Save her life, and you'll be swimming in the almighty dollar."

Joker and Nightwing: "Alright."

*Beep*

The zombie apocalypse has ravaged the country. At the theme park Pacific Playland a young girl has found herself trapped atop a Ferris Wheel. She managed to shoot out the power, but now she's stuck at the top, and the zombies will stop at nothing to get to her.

Your team arrives on the scene, half a mile away from the Ferris Wheel. They send out a scout to survey the girls' situation before making a move.

Nightwing: Is that.. who I think it is?

Joker:Nice of you to drop in, Nightwing. *Light giggle*

Nightwing:You were contracted too, weren't you?

Joker: To save the girl? Oh yes I was, my boy. Me and a couple.. friends.

Nightwing: Well unfortunately you won't be rejoining them!

Nightwing makes a dash for Joker, but halts at the sound of an unsettling groaning.

Joker: I'd love to stay and chat, my dear boy, but it appears we both have some unwanted company. Toodaloo!

Joker makes a mad dash back to his team. Nightwing follows his example.

They let their teams know of the situation, and spend 10 minutes planning before entering the theme park once again.

No Caption Provided

Pacific Playland. A generic theme park, torn apart by it's zombie inhabitants. The young girl in need of saving is at the top of the Ferris Wheel.

Each team starts completely neutrally, a quarter of a mile away from the Ferris Wheel, coming from different directions.

It's midnight.

Settings:

Nightwing and Joker have alerted their teams that they have company. They will spend 10 minutes planning on how to get the girl as well as deal with their new enemies, and of course.. the zombies.

Right, and the zombies! They are runners, climbers, biters and everything in between. They will try to kill with 100% determination. Despite this, they still have the bodies of a normal human being, and thus can be killed as easily as one.

Between each team and the Ferris Wheel will be approximately 250 zombies. They are sensitive to loud noises and lights.

You need to get to the Ferris Wheel control panel and press the emergency reset to lower the girl down. She will be at ground level in about 30 seconds. She will give a member of your team the key to her Jeep, which is conveniently parked outside the Ferris Wheel. This is also your only form of transport for another 50ish miles. Get in, get the girl, get in the Jeep, and get the hell out of there!

Oh.. and those other guys that showed up? They're trying to hurt that little girl. They only serve to get in your way. Don't let them.

Prep:

So, rewind to a week ago. Your team knew they were going to be given a set of zombie-related assignments, and were also given a weeks preparation.

You have been given a "base" and teleporter with 14 teleports. These teleports will teleport you anywhere you can think of. Go there, get your preparation equipment, store it in your base.

Remember, one teleport to go to your designated place for prep, one teleport to get back.

You can bring all four members of your team in each teleport, and they can help bring equipment. You can only bring back what you can carry on your person.

Now, here's the important part:

- What you bring back for prep will be stored in your base. Then, every round, you choose what equipment you want to bring.

- When you bring equipment to a round, you cannot bring it back with you. It will be used up. The only gear you keep throughout is standard gear.

- So, be smart when you choose what gear you will bring per round, otherwise you might run out!

- And also, for clarities sake, be 100% clear on what gear you will be storing in your base. You could do it on a day-to-day basis like:

"Day 1: Two spoons, four pianos and a parrot.

Day 2: Some tacos, a rocket launcher, and some nectar.

Total Prep Gear: Four hundred nectar jars, seven tigers, and a pear."

Oh, also, your team will be using this week to get to know each other and plan for facing zombies.

Prep Limits are as follows:

Destructive Capabilities - Two shacks/Small building. Only one of these can be brought per round.

Armor Limit - Pre 52 Deathstroke.

Insta Kill/Critically Injure Gear/Abilities - Not allowed.

Invisibility - Only one member of your team can be invisible at any given time.

Scanners/Stuff that finds people - Limited to gear along the lines of motion sensors, up to 100 meters. Other things like infrared or night vision are allowed. No X-Ray stuff.

Travel Based Gear - Things like motorcycles, cars or horses are okay. Nothing that allows flight or teleportation, or that enhances speed to an OP degree.

Gear that disables electronics - EMP grenades are fine, or stuff that messes with electronics. Things that "instantly shuts down every electronic device within 900 miles and forces them to self destruct" are over the limits.

If you are unsure if your prep is within the limits, PM me.

Remember, you have 7 days to gather as much equipment as you can between 4 people. You need to justify how you'd gather a certain amount of gear. Try your best to make it last the rounds, because once you use it, it's not reusable.

Match Settings:

- Characters who know each other have all their own knowledge of that character, as well as how they feel towards each other.

- Everyone is in character.

- Teamwork is a factor.

- It's midnight.

- Win by death, knockout, permanent incapacitation or by escaping with the girl.

- State your teams standard gear, then your prep gear in your opening post.

Teams:

@jokergeist - "The Whoopie Killers."

Joker, Zombozo, Buggy the Clown, Harley Quinn

VS

@sync1 - Nightwing (New 52), Arsenal, Leon Scott Kennedy, Red Hood

Good luck, gentlemen.. and Harley.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

These guys are going to have a hell of a time working together...

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3 HigorM  Moderator
Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Finally

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sync1

Okay, i am ready to start listing my gear.

Nightwing:

New 52 Nightwing is going to be bringing out (as standard gear):

• Suit,
  • Electric Eskrima Sticks
  • Explosive Discs
  • Sonic Discs
  • x2 Smoke Bomb
  • Grappling Line
  • Wingdings/Wrist darts
  • Breather
  • Anti-toxin

Leon Scott Kennedy

Alright, this Leon is going to be from the RE video game series.

• Dual Pistols
  • Grappling Line
  • x5 Incendiary Grenades
  • x5 Remote Bomb
  • Tactical Knife
  • Flashlight Earpiece
  • First Aid Kit

Red Hood

This Red Hood is also from New 52. He will be bringing out as standard gear:

• Suit(including gliding gauntlets)
  • Dual Pistols
  • Dual All Blades
  • Smoke bomb
  • Grappling Gun

Arsenal

This Arsenal is from New 52. He will be bringing out as standard gear:

• Suit
  • Bow
  • x5 Each Trick Arrow
  • Standard Arrows

Preparation Time

The gear i will be placing into my base is:

Nightwing(x1 teleport):

• Nightwing's Motorcycle
  • Extra Explosive/Sonic Discs (@i_like_swords you can be the judge on how much i can bring out, same goes for the rest of my "extra equipment")
  • Ear pieces for everyone
  • EMP Suit
  • Motion Sensor
  • Extra Infrared Mask for Team

Leon Scott Kennedy(x1 teleport)

• Semi-Automatic Sniper
  • Shot Gun
  • M4 w/ Grenade Launcher
  • Extra Incendiary Grenades
  • Extra Remote Bombs

Red Hood(x1 teleport)

• Motorcycles

Arsenal(x1 teleport)

• Extra Trick Arrows

Now, as far as the teamwork goes, we seem to have the edge here. Nightwing definitely knows Red Hood and Arsenal. Red Hood is more than willing to get along with Dick, if it means we save the girl and get out of there alive. Leon, who shares the same type of morals as Nightwing, will be easy to get along with.

Leon has the most experience here when it comes to dealing with zombies. This is a key factor. He can be able to teach the team about zombies, and their habits. He will also team them techniques on how to get out of bad situations (getting cornered/trapped). Leon is the goverment's #1 person to call for zombies, so our team will be in the best hands.

So again:

1. Arsenal and Red Hood are on a team
  2. Nightwing is apart of Jason's family.... no brainer right there.
  3. Leon is an expert when it comes to zombies.

Our teamwork will be no problem here.

Day 1-7:

Nightwing will be bringing out:

• Motorcycle
  • Earpieces
  • Some sonic/explosive discs, depending on how much ILS is allowing me to bring out
  • EMP suit

Leon will be bringing out:

• Sniper
  • Extra clips

Red Hood will be bringing out:

• Motorcycle

Arsenal will be bringing out:

• Extra explosive arrows also depending on how much ILS is allowing me to bring out

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jokergeist

Meet the "Whoopee Killers"

The Joker

No Caption Provided

An insanely homicidal supervillain, the Clown Prince of Crime's chaotic and unpredictable nature endorses his capacity for incredible violence and a skill at creating deadly mayhem.

Toys
crowbardeadly in the hands of the Joker
revolverBang! Bang!
Joy Buzzerhigh-voltage gag device that electrocutes someone to death
Prank Boutonnierespecialized flower that can squirt corrosive acid, paralyzing cream, or joker gas
Joker gas

a poison that makes its victims die laughing

Zombozo

No Caption Provided

Zombozo is a circus clown mastermind with the uncanny skill of deception, and always has a trick up his sleeve for causing mayhem.

Toys
Acid Seltzera squirt bottle that sprays highly-corrosive acid
Big Malletan over-sized mallet
Energy Whipa whip composed of destructive energy
Joy Buzzeran electrifying device that greatly weakens foes
dynamiteKABOOOM

Buggy the Clown

No Caption Provided

Buggy the Star Clown is the captain of the Buggy Pirates with a special prowess for knives and sleight-of-hand. He can split his body parts into pieces and control them, allowing for unusual combat flexibility.

Toys
kniveschop chop chop!
Muggy Ballsbullet-sized bombs with huge explosive power

Harley Quinn

No Caption Provided

The Joker's ditzy superhuman sidekick, Harley Quinn is an acrobatic weapon master willing to do anything to please her Puddin'. Even murder.

Toys
Giant Hammer

her traditional mallet; Nobody wants to be caught on the receiving end.

Popgunlarge pistol with a large cork in it, which she uses with surprising efficiency
dual pistolsBang Bang! x2
cupcake bombsa sweet explosive trick

Party Preparations

Full Week) Location: Joker's Ha-Hacienda

Joker and crew will gather the following:

• The Jokermobile
  • A LOT of Joker Gas
    • "Last Laugh" Joker Gas
    • 30 gas mines
    • 8 gas dispenser packs
  • gas masks
  • some sniper rifles
  • flamethrowers
  • 12 light machine guns
  • 12 rocket launchers
  • many explosive toys
  • wheels

Everything will be stored in my base, except a sniper rifle and maybe a rocket launcher.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sync1

@jokergeist: Do you want to start, or do you want me to go first?

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1: I'll start, if ya don't mind :)

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1: I changed my mind. Ladies first :3

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: Oh, good one.

10 minute prep time

Alright, so after Nightwing has informed the group that there is a girl on the Ferris wheel we need to save and Joker is here; we start planning. Red Hood would probably get worked up, but i see this being like Teen Titans #16; Red Hood knew he had to keep his cool in order to get out of there alive.

Leon, being a gifted marksman, is going to stay at a distance and keep watch. Nightwing gave the team earpieces to communicate, so communication will not be a problem.

Strategy

Nightwing and Red Hood now take motorcycles to get into the carnival faster (of course bringing Arsenal along). Now for the zombies. Since they are sensitive to loud noises, Nightwing can actually shoot a sonic disc a far distance from the Ferris Wheel. These sonic discs are a lot louder than the motorcycles. This should actually draw the zombies away, and the team can be able to pick off the ones that are not interested, or just zoom right past them.

Of course morals are gone from the team, since Leon is there to explain to them that they are already dead. Nightwing showed what he can do with no morals in the Night of the Owls storyline.

Now since the zombies are drawn away, i don't even think we need to fight the other team. We probably made it to the Ferris Wheel before the other team did, since we have motorcycles.

Now we press the button, get the girl down, and save the day.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jokergeist

Ha! My team of villainous killer clowns sent to RESCUE a damsel-in-distress?? That's funny.

10 minutes of Party Prep

Due to the Joker's twisted nature, he'll completely misinform his team, manipulating them for his own beneficial amusement. After making a mad dash back to his team, Joker tells the Whoopee Killers they were hired to murder the woman trapped atop a Ferris Wheel. He alerts them of some amateur heroes trying to save her, and about the zombies too. Zombozo, Buggy, and Harley laugh together as they concoct an evil scheme, wanting to murder these heroes.

The Fancy Shmancy

Phonecall:

"Just get 'er out of there safe and sound, and you'll get whatever you need. Money, boats, drugs.. whatever tickles your fancy. The girls Jeep is out front, and she still has the keys. Save her life, and you'll be swimming in the almighty dollar."

The Joker's response to this? Pull out a sniper rifle and blow the girl's head off. What tickles his fancy is the sweet act of MURDER. Joker will shoot and kill that woman—she's useless to him. But wait, he won't kill her immediately. He'll wait until the right moment...

When your team arrives they'll begin to assemble at the Jeep, readying themselves to escape with the girl. Joker will wait until Nightwing tosses his Sonic Disk thingamajig, allowing the calamity of noise to mask the sound of his sniper rifle. He then puts a bullet through the girl's head, leaving her a bloody corpse on the Ferris Wheel. *sad trombone music*

Now that the girl's dead, your team is left a bunch of failed wannabe-heroes, sitting in a Jeep. It's time for Buggy to finish them off! He'll launch his infamous Muggy Ball—a tiny bomb with devastating explosive power. I'll let Buggy do the talking:

This'll blow up the Jeep and everyone nearby. Goodbye Nightwing and friends. Amidst the residual ash and smoke, Joker will toss a few Joker Gas grenades into the debris, filling the space with lethal gas...

No Caption Provided

...and mixing with the smoke. Any remaining survivors will cough n' gag n' choke and laugh to death. Pleasant, eh?

Then Zombozo will use one of his Smoke Balloons, creating a smoke-screen for my team to run away. Ta-Da!

No Caption Provided

@sync1 The Whoopie Killers got away! Yaaaaay!

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By sync1

@jokergeist: But wait, i'm curious on how your team is going to work together. Doesn't Joker not like knockoffs?

Oh, and you forgot another thing.

Leon S Kennedy.

He is keeping at a distance for a reason; Recon and killing anyone that threatens our team. Nightwing of course is going to warn our team about the Joker. So once Leon sees a clown (it can be anyone on your team) he is going to snipe them. In the series, Leon is shown to be a very great marksman.

Yes, Leon is willing to kill people. He is shown to be willing to kill the "bad people." Therefore Leon will have no problem taking out your team. Since we all have earpieces, Leon can warn the team about you guys.

So again,

You're forgetting about Leon who is stationed at a distance watching our team's backs, and i don't see how your team is going to work together. Joker killed Jimmy because he looked like him. I see Joker screwing over your team.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow this is not what I expected at all

But still amazingly entertaining

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jokergeist

@CuriousGeorge said:

But wait, i'm curious on how your team is going to work together. Doesn't Joker not like knockoffs?

You know what they say: "Curiosity is a sin!" Oh well, I'll explain it for ya:

Don't Call 'em Knockoffs!

It may be true that Joker dislikes knockoffs. Nobody likes a knockoff. But here's the thing—They're not knockoffs! Joker and Zombozo and Buggy are different species of clowns! Here lemme show you:

JokerZombozoBuggy
PersonaMobster ClownCircus ClownPirate Clown
Hair Colorhas Green Hairhas Red Hairhas Blue Hair
Dress StyleFancy SuitRingmaster UniformPirate Clothes
No Caption Provided

See the resemblances? ...you don't? Exactly.

Teamwork of the Whoopee Killers

These guys make a beautiful team. Just LOOK at the picture above^ They're lovely together!

They're all clowns. They're all killer clowns. Why wouldn't they get along? Joker would love his new playmates Zombozo and Buggy! Harley Quinn is madly in love with her Puddin' and willing to do anything to please her master. Zombozo's sadistic and psychopathic nature will be graciously matched by the Joker, flourishing into a seeping hot stew of "Insanity Jambalaya." Buggy the Clown would really admire the "flashiness" of Joker & Zombozo & Harley—It's his cup of tea! Everyone's so FLASHY, and Buggy will cherish it! I can see these clowns embellishing in each other's company.

Dealing with Leon Scott Kennedy

Aha! So your only defense here is Leon. Not much of a reliable backup source if you ask me. He's just a rookie police officer.

Leon is stationed at a distance watching our team's backs

Yes, Leon is willing to kill people. He is shown to be willing to kill the "bad people." Therefore Leon will have no problem taking out your team.

One. Leon has a very burdening quality about him, which is his strong sense of justice and duty. He'll only kill if he absolutely has to, because he's a very implausibly moral person... yuck. Sure, he might be willing to hurt the "bad people," but why would he murder an unfamiliar stranger he knows nothing about? To his knowledge, Joker or Zombozo could be clown employees at Pacific Playland who survived the zombie virus and are seeking protection. Leon wouldn't randomly snipe an innocent clown!

Two. Another burden is Leon's inexperience with sniper rifles. The guy's a police officer, not a soldier. He is mostly trained for using pistols and knives, having a preference for close-quarters combat. Close quarters. He's only shown ranged accuracy from up to 50 yards away—and where is he now? He's stationed at a far distance half-a-mile away and using a sniper rifle for the first time, thinking "I didn't train for this!"

Three. Zombozo's trick-of-the-trade is Misdirection. He has many tricks up his sleeve for distracting/misguiding Leon's attention away. He could employ bombs and a few Smoke Balloons, or maybe some Confetti Balloons...

No Caption Provided

...to draw Leon's attention elsewhere. Buggy and Harley would then navigate behind walls towards the Ferris Wheel for a surprise attack on your team. There are many building obstructions throughout the theme park that block Leon's sniper view, allowing them safe passage.

@sync1 said:

Since we all have earpieces, Leon can warn the team about you guys.

Oh can he? Not really. Nightwing's Sonic Disk will generate sound too loud for your guys to hear anything. And Leon would never spot a threat in the first place, due to his inexperience with scoped guns. You deafened your own team and gave a sniper rifle to a pistol-master. *applause*

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: So your plan is to snipe the kid, then blow up our car?

We came here on motorcycles. How exactly are you going to reach us in time?

The sonic disk is not going to overpower the earpieces. It's inside of the ear, so it can be heard over the sonic disk (which is far away). The sonic disk really is going to sound like a high pitched screeching sound.

So we're most likely to make it to the Ferris Wheel before you even come close. And yes, Leon's is more than willing to kill on sight. If you so much as threaten our group, he'll kill you. We have had a week's prep, and Nightwing probably explained to Leon that they look like clowns.

Leon has showed to be very skilled with snipers. He's actually the President's right hand man, not a Rookie cop anymore. This is all the way up to RE6.

Leon is showed to shoot at and kill goons. So this won't be any different. Hell, Leon would probably mistake the Joker for a zombie and shoot him anyway, due to the messed up skin.

He is very talented with all sorts of weapons, from pistols to assault rifles. Just gonna point that out there.

Now, let's just assume you somehow manage to catch up with our team, get in position, snipe the kid, then blow up our car. That still leaves Leon. You have no idea where he is. How is Harley and Buggy supposed to know where he is to draw his attention away? Leon could probably clutch, and solo your team.

This is hypothetical. I am not saying your team is even going to come close to harming our team.

Now let's put this in a summary:

• We came to the Ferris wheel on motorcycles, so how is your team going to reach us in time to kill us?
  • How is Buggy and Harley going to even know Leon is away from the team?
  • Leon is indeed skilled with snipers. He is also skilled with all other types of weapons.
  • He is not a rookie cop anymore, he's the president's right hand man.

Assuming you're just jogging to the Ferris Wheel, you 1. still need to take out any zombies that are not interested in the sound, 2. need to somehow be as fast as our motorcycles to be in position to both snipe the kid then blow up the car, and 3. need to figure out where Leon is.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jokergeist

@sync1 said:

So your plan is to snipe the kid, then blow up our car?

Blow them up, kill with Joker Gas, bullets to their heads, anything works.

Inspirational Quotes by @sync1

"We came here on motorcycles. How exactly are you going to reach us in time?" —@sync1

"So we're most likely to make it to the Ferris Wheel before you even come close." —@sync1

"We came to the Ferris wheel on motorcycles, so how is your team going to reach us in time to kill us?" —@sync1

"you need to somehow be as fast as our motorcycles" —@sync1

Jesus, how long do you think it takes?? I'm a short 400 meters away from the Ferris Wheel. It ain't gonna take that damn long! Jeez, they aren't snails ya know >.<

Bara Bara Car
Bara Bara Car

You want speed? I'll give you speed. Buggy's Devil Fruit ability gives him a unique set of skills. He has a special ability called the "Bara Bara Car," in which he uses a set of wheels and a bomb for a motor to reconfigure himself, becoming a small car.

Buggy can find a few spare tires lying around the theme park. He'll take vehicle form, and Harley Quinn will ride atop his back. Voilà! Now they're moving just as fast as a motorcycle.

And yes, Leon's is willing to kill on sight. If you so much as threaten our group, he'll kill you. We have had a week's prep, and Nightwing probably explained to Leon that they look like clowns.

Tsk tsk tsk. Trying to make a heroic justice-driven man like Leon into a cold-hearted killer. How could you!? D':

• "If I so much as threaten your group, he will kill me." What is so threatening about the sight of a clown?? You're saying Leon will just shoot anyone who comes into sight, without any sensibility or consideration. But he isn't the mindless sniper you want him to be. I never made a threat, so Leon has no reason to shoot.
  • "You had a weeks prep and Nightwing probably explained to Leon that they look like clowns" This is a lie! You had ten minutes of prep, and Nightwing has no clue that they look like clowns. He has no knowledge of Buggy, no knowledge of Zombozo, and doesn't even know that Harley is here. He's only aware of the Joker.

In fact, none of this matters. Zombozo will misdirect Leon from sighting anyone. He'll set off a massive confetti bomb away from Buggy and Harley's position, misdirecting Leon's attention. It doesn't matter where Leon is positioned, because when he sees a huge burst of color appear in the sky—HE'S GONNA LOOK. This momentary distraction is enough for Buggy and Harley to take advantage of; they'll go unnoticed, navigating discreetly within shadows and behind buildings.

Hell, Leon would probably mistake the Joker for a zombie and shoot him anyway, due to the messed up skin.

Haha good one! ...wait, you were joking right? You can't be serious—Joker has beautiful skin! Just look at him! <3

No Caption Provided
  • has a handsome face
  • with a sharp complexion
  • and pure white skin
  • and a killer smile

Leon could probably clutch, and solo your team.

HA this is laughable. I have an elaborate strategy plotted out, and you plan to win by soloing with a decent sniper. HAHAHAHA no.

You think my party of Supervillains can be defeated so easily by some guy with a sniper rifle??? Are you sure? Even though the area is filled with buildings obstructing Leon's view, even though Zombozo is misdirecting him, even though Buggy and Harley are moving quickly and discreetly, even though Leon isn't a skilled sniper to begin with? Even though there are two-hundred-fifty zombies chasing Leon around?

In that case, then I can simply have Joker snipe YOUR team and say "Ha ha I win Joker solos your team because you don't know where he is and he has a sniper rifle lololol I win"

Leon Scott Kennedy is nothin' special.

No Caption Provided

<—See this picture? He's holding a pistol for a reason: They're his preferred weapon.

He's incredibly skilled with assault rifles, pistols and knives, I'll give him that. But he's O.K. with anything else, including sniper rifles. This guy is NOT a superhero with super-enhanced accuracy and perfect aim. He's nothing special. You seem to think he is a figure like Bullseye or Deadshot who's capable of unworldly marksmanship. This guy can't solo.

Taking out the trash

No Caption Provided

After Joker, Buggy and Harley have finished off Nightwing and friends, all you have left is Leon Scott Kennedy. Think about it: Leon vs 4 Clown Supervillains. Who do you think would win?

STOP DON'T SAY IT. I know what you're thinking: "Leon wins because he's hiding so you can't find him lololol" ...no! If Leon fires a single shot, his position is given away (and he most likely missed that shot since he is no remarkable sniper). From there, everyone and anyone on my team can murder him easily. He's outnumbered and outmatched. Give up now!

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: Wait.... you think people like Joker can kill Leon S. Kennedy? No....

1. He can defeat any of your team in h2h.
  2. He has equipment that matches yours.
  3. He is faster than anyone on your team.

Mm... Joker's skin is perfect. ;D

Anyway,

I don't see how your team is going to hurt our team. We have motion sensors (Saiko hasn't noticed them, i doubt your team will), we have a person watching us, and we have protection from the things you throw at us.

Now first of all, Nightwing carries a breather on him as standard equipment. Your Joker Gas is pretty much nothing to him.

Now, Jason's helmet protects him from the Joker gas. He's out too.

This is all we need to easily take out your team. Your team offers nothing we haven't already seen before. A few bombs? Once one goes off, there are going to be zombies all over us. Knowing Jason, he's most likely going to shoot and kill your team. Same goes for Arsenal.

We have ranged advantage over you guys. Balloon Bombs?

Well, we have explosive arrows. We also have this:

and this:

So again, we have a person watching us. That means if you come close, you get called out.

Second, we have motion sensors. We know if someone is approaching.

So let's say you manage to throw a bomb. That is going to attract zombies. Lots of them. We have the edge in this type of situation. Jason is probably the best fit for this situation. He has consistently showed the ability to clear crowds.

Okay so back to the Leon vs your team argument.

Leon doesn't just have a sniper. He can easily come close and defeat you guys with his pistols or his knife. He has every advantage over you guys. Non of your team has shown that they can defeat Leon. How exactly are they going to defeat him again? Because they are super-villain clowns?I don't see why Harley and Zombozo would even try to be distraction. Who are they distracting, zombies? They're going to have zombies on top of them if they start trying to become a distraction.They don't know Leon is gone, so why are they trying to be distracting?Oh, and Leon kills because he works for the President. He has plenty of experience killing people to get the job done.Yes i know, i was mistaken when i said they have a week's prep. I meant 10 minutes. I was looking at the gear prep and got thrown off. My bad.Now i'm going to put this into a summary:

• I don't understand how your team is going to somehow travel 75mph and reach our team in time, then blow us up/gas us out/shoot us without going unnoticed by either the motion sensors or LeonWhy is Zombozo trying to set off a bomb? To get himself killed by zombies? He has no idea that Leon is watching us with a sniper.You've gotta be joking if you think Leon is going to be straight up defeated in a fight by people like the Joker.We have almost every advantage over you guys. 1, we came to the Ferris Wheel before you guys did. 2, we have a sniper watching us. 3, we have ranged advantage if you were to fight us. 4, we are the better fighters.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By sync1

The summary got messed up. Here it is: @jokergeist

• I don't understand how your team is going to somehow travel 75mph and reach our team in time, then blow us up/gas us out/shoot us without going unnoticed by either the motion sensors or Leon
  • Why is Zombozo trying to set off a bomb? To get himself killed by zombies? He has no idea that Leon is watching us with a sniper.
  • You've gotta be joking if you think Leon is going to be straight up defeated in a fight by people like the Joker.
  • We have almost every advantage over you guys. 1, we came to the Ferris Wheel before you guys did. 2, we have a sniper watching us. 3, we have ranged advantage if you were to fight us. 4, we are the better fighters.
Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jokergeist
@sync1 said:

Wait.... you think people like Joker can kill Leon S. Kennedy? No....

"People like Joker?" You're talking about one of the most dangerous people in the DC Universe.*sigh* You're one of those people. Just another poor soul with a misplaced sense of judgement and sensibility, having no goddamn idea just how formidably dangerous the Joker is. You think Joker is weak?? HAHAHA ooohhh the tears of laughter are too much! ((@diredrill laugh with me))

Here's my favorite part. Just READ what @sync1 said:

Leon S. Kennedy? LEON??? You think he can defeat any of my team in h2h? You think he has weapons of mass destruction? You think he's faster? HAAAAAA Let's look a this one-step-at-a-time, SHALL WE??

Leon S(tupid) Kennedy vs The Whoopee Killers

Leon vs Joker

It's incredibly hilarious how much you underestimate the #1 Greatest Villain of All Time.

Hand-to-Hand Combat? Joker pummels Lex Luthor in a brutal fight:

Joker defeated Lex Luthor, who has been trained by an Amazonian warrior and is in peak physical condition. Leon was trained by the police. HE WOULD DIE IN A FIGHT WITH THE JOKER.

Weaponry?

Joy Buzzes Alexander Luther to death, paralyzes Wonder Woman with his flower, guns down Batgirl, kills Robin with a crowbar, and ties up Tim Drake after Jokerizes a family. How does this compare to Leon? Leon has two pistols and a knife.

Speed? Joker dodges an arrow from Splitshot:

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY INSANE TO THINK LEON COULD DEFEAT JOKER. You are insane.

Leon vs Zombozo

Hand-to-Hand Combat? Zombozo pummels Ben 10, who's in the form of Wildmutt:

No Caption Provided

Weaponry?

1. Acid Seltzer
  2. Big Hammer
  3. Joy Buzzer
  4. Energy Whip
  5. Extending Arm + Steel Streamers

This is just half his arsenal.

Speed? Zombozo is inhumanly quick and agile. Here he sprints and bounces around energy blasts, then leaps off the rooftop and dives into a skyscraper window:

Zombozo Agility

Can Leon do this? CAN HE!?!?

Leon vs Buggy the Clown

Hand-to-Hand Combat? Here's Buggy fighting Monkey D. Luffy:

Buggy goes toe-to-toe against Luffy, both who are powerful Devil Fruit users. Leon is just a man, HE WOULDN'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST BUGGY THE CLOWN. You are absolutely insane to think otherwise.

Weaponry?

No Caption Provided

Speed? YOU THINK LEON IS FASTER THAN THIS??

Bara Bara Japanese Cracker

Leon vs Harley Quinn

Hand-to-Hand Combat? Harley dominates Killer Croc in battle:

Harley Quinn defeated Killer Croc, a mutated superhuman with enhanced abilities. Is Leon a superhuman? I don't think so.

Weaponry?

'nuff said.

Speed?

Leon is nowhere near her level of speed and agility. Oh, and I bet you didn't know that Harley Quinn is metahuman.

NOW REWIND AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID:

@sync1 said:

Wait.... you think people like Joker can kill Leon S. Kennedy? No....

See how utterly ridiculous and illogical you sound now?

So CUT IT OUT with your Leon S. Kennedy crap. Just stop.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jokergeist
@sync1 said:

Mm... Joker's skin is perfect. ;D

Are you new to comics? Here's a Fun Fact: Joker did NOT cut off his face Pre-52!! Amazing right??

You have a motion sensor? Fantastic!

You brought a motion sensor to an area FILLED WITH ZOMBIES. Genius! *applause*

Your silly "motion sensor" will be alerting your team like crazy, goin' nuts over the huge mass of zombies running around. And you think it can distinguish a stray zombie from somebody on my team? Nope! Your motion sensor is useless!..for you. This is in fact very beneficial for my team, since your team is constantly being alerted of zombies everywhere, making it impossible to know where I'm coming from. This makes it reaaaally easy for a surprise attack from Buggy & Harley, and Joker.

Nightwing has a breather? Congratulations.

Still, Arsenal dies. You just lost a member to Joker Gas.

Also, Red Hood's mask contains the following:

• radio transmitter
  • receiver
  • night vision

Too bad it doesn't include a breather! He dies alongside Arsenal from Joker Gas.

@sync1 said:

A few bombs? Once one goes off, there are going to be zombies all over us.

You're right. Once a bomb goes off, there are going to be zombies ALL OVER YOUR DEAD BODIES. The "few bombs" just blew up Nightwing and friends—They didn't survive this!

No Caption Provided

I have too many ways to end you.

1. The Muggy Ball...I don't think you realize how powerful it is. They will not survive.
  2. If by miracle they survive the explosion, they die regardless from Joker Gas.
  3. If by miracle they survive the unavoidable gas cloud, Joker and Harley will gun them down. Just like they did to Huntress:

If by miracle they survive the barrage of gunfire, Buggy will finish them off. He'll use his Devil Fruit ability to chop, slash, and stab any remaining survivors. How do they like being minced?

No Caption Provided

@sync1 said:

So let's say you manage to throw a bomb. That is going to attract zombies. Lots of them. We have the edge in this type of situation.

What the—? You have the edge in a chaotic situation? YOU??

MY CLOWNS ARE THE MASTERS OF CHAOS HERE, not yours.

My team are Grand Advocates of Chaos! Masters of Disaster! Sons of Anarchy!

They feed on chaos.

They breath chaos.

They ARE chaos.

My team would only prosper in a chaotic situation like this! Zombies everywhere! Explosions! Body parts flying around! It'll be horrific heaven for us! Your silly team will be lost puppies in my swarm of locusts!

Zombozo's chaos!

No Caption Provided

Joker's chaos!

No Caption Provided

Buggy's chaos!

All this CHAOS will be your downfall.

@sync1 said:
  • I don't understand how your team is going to somehow travel 75mph and reach our team in time

I already addressed this! Okay fine I'll repeat myself.

No Caption Provided

You want speed? I'll give you speed. Buggy's Devil Fruit ability gives him a unique set of skills. He has a special ability called the "Bara Bara Car," of which he uses a set of wheels and a bomb for a motor to reconfigure himself, becoming a small car.

Buggy can find a few spare tires lying around the theme park. He'll take vehicle form, and Harley Quinn will ride atop his back. Voilà! Now they're moving just as fast as a motorcycle.

• I don't understand how your team is going to blow us up/gas us out/shoot us without going unnoticed by either the motion sensors or Leon

You don't understand many things.

• I've previously explained how beneficial your motion sensor is for me. It'll constantly be detecting movement from the two-hundred-fifty zombies running around the area, thwarting your team's alertness and making it reaaally easy for me to surprise attack.
  • It doesn't take a genius to suspect the possibility of a sniper. Zombozo would set off distractions as a precautionary tactic, allowing my team to go unnoticed. And there are many buildings throughout the park that block Leon's sniper view.
  • You've gotta be joking if you think Leon is going to be straight up defeated in a fight by people like the Joker.

I'M SERIOUS AS HELL that Joker would kick Leon's ass. Don't you dare say otherwise.

• We have almost every advantage over you guys. 1, we came to the Ferris Wheel before you guys did. 2, we have a sniper watching us. 3, we have ranged advantage if you were to fight us. 4, we are the better fighters.

Wrong! Just the opposite, my friend!

1. Nope nope no you didn't!
  2. Zombozo's taking care of your silly sniper!
  3. I have the surprise advantage. And the mass destruction advantage. And the good looks and charisma.
  4. You are the better losers.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon vs Joker

It's incredibly hilarious how much you underestimate the #1 Greatest Villain of All Time.

Hand-to-Hand Combat? Joker pummels Lex Luthor in a brutal fight:

Joker defeated Lex Luthor, who has been trained by an Amazonian warrior and is in peak physical condition. Leon was trained by the police. HE WOULD DIE IN A FIGHT WITH THE JOKER.

Oh please.

Leon has fought bigger and badder things than Joker. He is not had just police training. He works for the goverment and is highly trained. He is the President's right hand man. The person that gets sent in to get the job done. In this case, his job is to take out the Joker and his buddies.

Your can showed me that Joker can fight dirty and BARELY pull off a win. Okay, you want to use equipment? This is when Leon pulls out a pistol and pops him in the chest.

Loading Video...

Weaponry?

Joy Buzzes Alexander Luther to death, paralyzes Wonder Woman with his flower, guns down Batgirl, kills Robin with a crowbar, and ties up Tim Drake after Jokerizes a family. How does this compare to Leon? Leon has two pistols and a knife.

He also has some Incendiary Grenades that will turn Joker intro ashes.

These grenades worked against enhanced zombies.

Speed? Joker dodges an arrow from Splitshot:

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY INSANE TO THINK LEON COULD DEFEAT JOKER. You are insane.

Speed? There is the classic laser room scene:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Watch from 2:05 - 3:46 for some speed feats, then 14:23 - the end of the video.

Come on... Leon is much faster than Joker.

YOU are insane to believe Joker could take out Leon.

Leon vs Zombozo

Hand-to-Hand Combat? Zombozo pummels Ben 10, who's in the form of Wildmutt:

He hits him? That's your big h2h feat for Zombozo? This doesn't display skill at all.

Leon fights people bigger than Wildmutt on a daily. Have you seen how many different types of zombies Leon takes out? I don't even think i need to post scans. Tell me if i need to... but Leon has taken out people bigger than Wildmutt.

Weaponry?

1. Acid Seltzer
  2. Big Hammer
  3. Joy Buzzer
  4. Energy Whip
  5. Extending Arm + Steel Streamers

This is just half his arsenal.

Alright. Show me a scan of him dodging bullets.

Again, Leon has faced people that have the powers similar to Zombozo's arsenal. Acid zombies, huge "strong zombies" for lack of a better term, etc...

All different types of them. He has seen it all.

Speed? Zombozo is inhumanly quick and agile. Here he sprints and bounces around energy blasts, then leaps off the rooftop and dives into a skyscraper window:

Wait wait wait. He dives into a skyscraper window? Not really impressed by this scan.

Loading Video...

Watch the entire thing.

Leon vs Buggy the Clown

Hand-to-Hand Combat? Here's Buggy fighting Monkey D. Luffy:

Buggy goes toe-to-toe against Luffy, both who are powerful Devil Fruit users. Leon is just a man, HE WOULDN'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST BUGGY THE CLOWN. You are absolutely insane to think otherwise.

Weaponry?

Speed? YOU THINK LEON IS FASTER THAN THIS??

His speed seems a little bit too fast, don't you think?

@i_like_swords check this out for me, will ya?

Leon vs Harley Quinn

Hand-to-Hand Combat? Harley dominates Killer Croc in battle:

Harley Quinn defeated Killer Croc, a mutated superhuman with enhanced abilities. Is Leon a superhuman? I don't think so.

So basically what you're saying, is that Harley managed to pull off something Leon does on a daily.

I am telling you, Leon takes out zombies with superhuman strength all the time.

Again, do i even need to pull out feats? If you pop in a RE game, in the first 10 minutes you're bound to fight a superhuman zombie and woop his butt.

You are showing me nothing that Leon can't do.

NOW REWIND AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID:

Yes, the speed is a bit impressive. Maybe too impressive. @i_like_swords will have to look at this. Buggy the clown seems a little too fast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1: Why do you think he's too fast? I've read JG's post twice and nothing indicated that he himself was over the limit.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By sync1

Are you new to comics? Here's a Fun Fact: Joker did NOT cut off his face Pre-52!! Amazing right??

That was a joke. Relax.

You have a motion sensor? Fantastic!

You brought a motion sensor to an area FILLED WITH ZOMBIES. Genius! *applause*

Your silly "motion sensor" will be alerting your team like crazy, goin' nuts over the huge mass of zombies running around. And you think it can distinguish a stray zombie from somebody on my team? Nope! Your motion sensor is useless!..for you. This is in fact very beneficial for my team, since your team is constantly being alerted of zombies everywhere, making it impossible to know where I'm coming from. This makes it reaaaally easy for a surprise attack from Buggy & Harley, and Joker.

Well now you're helping me get rid of you. With zombies crawling around, how exactly are you supposed to sneak up on us and just wreck us all with a bomb?

Nightwing has a breather? Congratulations.

Still, Arsenal dies. You just lost a member to Joker Gas.

You STILL have not given me a solid reason on how you're going to magically catch up to us undetected.

Also, Red Hood's mask contains the following:

• radio transmitter
  • receiver
  • night vision

Too bad it doesn't include a breather! He dies alongside Arsenal from Joker Gas.

Actually Jason stated his mask protects from Joker gas. So...

You're right. Once a bomb goes off, there are going to be zombies ALL OVER YOUR DEAD BODIES. The "few bombs" just blew up Nightwing and friends—They didn't survive this!

Your plan is incredibly invalid.

In a nutshell, your plan is to magically travel at the same rate as us, go undetected by our team, the sniper, AND the zombies, then at the right moment get us all in the car and just blow us up. Lmfao. Come on... give me a tiny bit of reality, please.

I have too many ways to end you.

1. The Muggy Ball...I don't think you realize how powerful it is. They will not survive.
  2. If by miracle they survive the explosion, they die regardless from Joker Gas.
  3. If by miracle they survive the unavoidable gas cloud, Joker and Harley will gun them down. Just like they did to Huntress:

AGAIN, your plan is so invalid it's not even funny.

You need to take account for the zombies, the SNIPER watching over us, the motion sensors, and our team. Did our team magically forget that there is another team on the other side trying to kill us and the girl? I admit, it'd be pretty stupid to travel all in one car. That's why we have motorcycles.

Let me get into the motion sensors:

Yes, it helps to clear out zombies. This is actually a good thing.

I'm sure the team is not just going to turn their backs on the environment. They're gonna want to clear out any zombies that come by.

Do zombies not effect you?

It seems like zombies are just ghosts to you. And that you can somehow quietly set up a camp next to my team, and wait for the perfect moment to kill us all, as quoted from yourself.

You need to realize that there are going to be plenty of stragglers. We have avoided that by zooming through with our motorcycles. We simply kill the rest near us by the Ferris Wheel.

So, what about you? Once a gunshot goes off, we are instantly alerted where you are. There goes your bomb and joker gas plan.

If by miracle they survive the barrage of gunfire, Buggy will finish them off. He'll use his Devil Fruit ability to chop, slash, and stab any remaining survivors. How do they like being minced?

How's about no?

How's about Jason takes this opportunity to lay down a barrage of gunfire on Joker and his friends, Arsenal sends trick arrows to your group, Leon starts shooting with his sniper, and Nightwing starts clearing zombies?

That sounds like a good plan. OR, Nightwing can make this quick and join the fight. This can go either way.

What the—? You have the edge in a chaotic situation? YOU??

MY CLOWNS ARE THE MASTERS OF CHAOS HERE, not yours.

My team are Grand Advocates of Chaos! Masters of Disaster! Sons of Anarchy!

They feed on chaos.

They breath chaos.

They ARE chaos.

That seems good on paper, but really? Does your team really have the feats for that?

Jason has shown the ability to clear crowds of people shooting at him. Has any of your team members done that? Nightwing has shown this too.

Joker clears crowds of people by using equipment that wouldn't quite work the same on zombies. Bombs are probably your only chance of getting out of a horde of zombies alive, but by then Arsenal sends a quick explosive arrow to your team's face while they are distracted. We simply have the advantage here.

My team would only prosper in a chaotic situation like this! Zombies everywhere! Explosions! Body parts flying around! It'll be horrific heaven for us! Your silly team will be lost puppies in my swarm of locusts!

Zombozo's chaos!

Joker's chaos!

Buggy's chaos!

All this CHAOS will be your downfall.

Non of which show the ability to actually harm hordes of zombies. I have shown solid evidence on how and why we would have the edge here.

@sync1 said:
  • I don't understand how your team is going to somehow travel 75mph and reach our team in time

I already addressed this! Okay fine I'll repeat myself.

You want speed? I'll give you speed. Buggy's Devil Fruit ability gives him a unique set of skills. He has a special ability called the "Bara Bara Car," of which he uses a set of wheels and a bomb for a motor to reconfigure himself, becoming a small car.

So you're going to spend a good 10 minutes on trying to search for wheels that may or may not exist, then attempt to hit 3 people on you?

Yeah, you're definitely walking.

Oh and btw, good luck on trying to walk through the 250 zombies that MIGHT be attracted to Nightwing's sonic discs. There are DEFINITELY going to be zombies you are going to have to kill; which then alerts our team on where you are, thus getting us out of this whole silly plan on bombing us/gassing us.

You're gonna have to fight us, which results in a victory for my team.

• It doesn't take a genius to suspect the possibility of a sniper. Zombozo would set off distractions as a precautionary tactic, allowing my team to go unnoticed. And there are many buildings throughout the park that block Leon's sniper view.

This makes almost no sense. Why would you assume there is a sniper watching? Is this a normal thing? So let's say Leon wasn't sniping, you'd have Zombozo and Harley try to make distractions for nothing? Yeah, that doesn't seem very much in character. Batman doesn't assume there are snipers everywhere he goes.

Harley definitely doesn't.

Why is this any different?

So let's assume that it's normal for people to lookout for snipers everywhere they go. You guys are blowing up confetti. In a zombie infested park. While said zombies are sensitive to bright lights (assuming bright colors are practically the same). Yup, Zombozo and Harley are now separated from their team, surrounded by zombies. They also have no feats for crowd clearing. Doesn't seem like it'd end too well.

I'M SERIOUS AS HELL that Joker would kick Leon's ass. Don't you dare say otherwise.

I'm not going to lie, the speed of your other teammates i wasn't aware of. But i know for a FACT, Leon Scott Kennedy would defeat the Joker, whether it be by a bullet or in h2h combat.

Wrong! Just the opposite, my friend!

1. Sincerely,
    Nope nope no you didn't! -
    Yes, we came to the Ferris Wheel before you. Lemme repeat your plan: You're going to attempt to find wheels that may or may not be here, with 250 zombies all around you, then you are going to fit everyone on you and STILL make it there on time? Hmm....
  2. Zombozo's taking care of your silly sniper! - This is actually pretty stupid to be honest. You're going to assume there are snipers watching (which in fact no one assumes, including Batman, Batgirl, Nightwing, Tim Drake, just to list a few geniuses), and blow up confetti in the middle of a zombie infested park? Hmm... actually, yeah. Go ahead and do that. HELP my cause.
  3. I have the surprise advantage. And the mass destruction advantage. And the good looks and charisma. - Actually, no you do not have the surprise advantage. Mass Destruction advantage? We have precision and pure skill. We can take you out before you can blink (exaggeration). What is stopping Jason from shooting you in the head before you throw that bomb? Or Arsenal shooting a gas arrow at you, and filling up your lungs with silicon? Oh and looks and charisma? I beg to differ ;)

So let me summarize why your plan wouldn't work:

1. You need to spend a good 10 minutes to attempt to find some wheels that may or may not be here in order to make a vehicle
  2. You have NOT accounted for the zombies, which eliminates your stealth approach as you are bound to pop off some rounds
  3. No, you do not simply travel at the same speed as a motorcycle. You are not coming here on time.
  4. Once we see you, you're getting shot. (or outclassed in h2h, your choice)
  5. We have the edge when it comes to hordes of zombies. Your scans show that you like chaos, but it doesn't show anything at all that you can clear crowds by destroying their brains. Sure, you have bombs, but we have the speed to get out of the radius. If the effects are any bigger than destroying cars, then it's not usable. Therefore, we in fact do have the speed to get out of the way and retaliate with a swift trick arrow to the face or a bullet in between your eyes.
  6. No, Zombozo is not going to assume there are snipers here. Show me some solid proof that it is in-character for your team to just assume "wait a minute, they might have a sniper watching them when it's their mission to save a girl." Go ahead on pop confetti balloons, but this will just attract zombies to Zombozo.
  7. Oh, and if Zombozo and Harley are busy trying to get the attention of a sniper that may or may not be there, then it makes it EASIER for our team to end your team. Thanks for that too.

No Caption Provided

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By sync1

@sync1: Why do you think he's too fast? I've read JG's post twice and nothing indicated that he himself was over the limit.

You're joking, right?

I'm pretty sure he moves faster than Captain America.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1: Well point out/quote where you got that impression because I'm not seeing it.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1: Well point out/quote where you got that impression because I'm not seeing it.

Look at the gif of him doing a quadruplerupleruple front flip at Luffy.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1 said:

@i_like_swords said:

Look at the gif of him doing a quadruplerupleruple front flip at Luffy.

No Caption Provided

I see your point..

@jokergeist That is faster than Cap. Peak human anime characters do tend to exaggerate any "peak" aspect about themselves.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DireDrill

@jokergeist: So many people underestimate the Joker until he is putting a bullet in them that it is quite hilarious. Ha!

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jokergeist

@diredrill: I can't believe he still underestimates Joker, even after I've shown him many instances of Joker taking down people who make Leon S. Kennedy look pathetic. Jesus, people are so arrogant.

@i_like_swords: Look closely. Buggy wasn't flipping at all! He sent his LEGS spinning at Luffy, which is his method of a projectile attack. Think of it like Cap. Boomerang; you wouldn't disqualify Owen Mercer for throwing a boomerang that's "faster than Captain America."

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jokergeist

@sync1: Just so you know, I'm momentarily about to flip a table because of you. Your arrogant nonsense if giving me anxiety.

*Actually, I'm not going to respond until much later. I'll wait until I cool off, 'cause I'm currently pissed off. Expect a response sometime tomorrow, or maybe next week.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@jokergeist: Dude... Why didn't you take Sweet Tooth instead of Harley Quinn?!

No Caption Provided

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: I was originally going to, but Harley Quinn is more agile and dangerous...and stronger. Sorry Sweet Tooth, I'll use you next time! ((Sweet Tooth is among my Top 5 Favorite Characters of All Time))

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper: I was originally going to, but Harley Quinn is more agile and dangerous...and stronger. Sorry Sweet Tooth, I'll use you next time! ((Sweet Tooth is among my Top 5 Favorite Characters of All Time))

Then again, you could have taken THIS as prep equipment:

No Caption Provided

A goddamned armored ice cream truck transformer with miniguns. You'd have had sync1's head in your ice box in no time.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: I KNOW!! D':

I hadn't known about prep when I made my team >:( @sync1 wouldn't stand a chance against THIS!

No Caption Provided

I'm so full of regret.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 the_red_viper  Moderator
sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: I can't believe he still underestimates Joker, even after I've shown him many instances of Joker taking down people who make Leon S. Kennedy look pathetic. Jesus, people are so arrogant.

@i_like_swords: Look closely. Buggy wasn't flipping at all! He sent his LEGS spinning at Luffy, which is his method of a projectile attack. Think of it like Cap. Boomerang; you wouldn't disqualify Owen Mercer for throwing a boomerang that's "faster than Captain America."

I can't even express how pissed off i was when you said the Joker could single handedly defeat Leon S Kennedy in h2h combat. I literally said "What.. the f*ck".

Oh and that looks like an offensive attack using his body. Therefore it is against the rules.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1: Who do you think would win between Leon Stupid Kennedy and Lex Luthor in a fist fight? Hm?

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1: Who do you think would win between Leon Stupid Kennedy and Lex Luthor in a fist fight? Hm?

Well obviously Lex isn't that good, considering he is only on par with the Joker. All because he has had the training, doesn't mean he's good. List me some good feats by Lex please.