Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darkseid1006

CHARACTERS;

• Wolverine
    Deathstroke (nth metal armour)
    Master Chief (all UNSC weapons & Covenant weapons)
    Gambit
    Green Arrow (all trick arrows + arrow boat & arrow car all in hideout)
    Wolfman
    Batman & Nightwing (full batcave arsenal E.G. bat-mobile,bat-bike ect)
    Cable
    Red Hood (jason todd)

ROUND ONE:

1.the walking dead zombies

2.they can prep for as long as they want but it has to be after the apocalypse starts

3.all of america is sealed of and is infected but the people above

4.wolverine will still turn but he has days before he will completely go zombie

ROUND TWO:

1.i am legend zombies(book versions the ones that get progressively cleverer so much so they built a arena for the Robert Neville to fight in and developed a kind of brutal society )

2.all same rules as before

ROUND THREE:

1.WORLD WAR Z style

2.america only just taken so no dormant zombies

3.all same rules

LAST MAN STANDING WINS!!!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

who wins and why?
tell me if i should change something to make it more fair also there is now game changing gear either
THE ZOMBIES NEVER END ITS JUST WHO CAN SURVIVE THE LONGEST!!!

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see them all clearing tbh.....if it comes down to a fight then it's either Cable (if he has his powers...duh), Deathstroke, or Gambit taking it.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I think Deathstroke and Masterchief should have the easiest time clearing. I don't see them ever taking damage because of their armor. Being incredible shots and having a nice arsenal helps too.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: really you see them clearing a apocalypse over a whole country with everyone in it a zombie
how?

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: i think this is more correct though if they where cornered and piled on i still think they would be ripped apart unless it was walking dead zombies masterchief could take damage from the flood hitting him and there probably the same and if masterchiefs shields could go down to that i think eventually deathstrokes could but its between these two

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@tparks: i think this is more correct though if they where cornered and piled on i still think they would be ripped apart unless it was walking dead zombies masterchief could take damage from the flood hitting him and there probably the same and if masterchiefs shields could go down to that i think eventually deathstrokes could but its between these two

That's true. But Masterchief has killed thousands of the Flood that attack in abundance just like zombies do. The Flood carry weapons and seem to be more deadly then any of the zombies from the three scenarios, but MC is pretty equipped to tackle a challenge like that. After he runs out of ammo, he might be kind of screwed. He could last quite a while and probably clear with the plasma sword, assuming it is not like an in-game sword where it runs out of ammo too.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

really you see the

m clearing a apocalypse over a whole country with everyone in it a zombie

how?

All of them dodge bullets and take on multiple trained assailants with ease. Batman, Slade, and Masterchief won't even get touched due to their armor/suits, Cable gave Surfer a run for his money, the rest are simply skilled enough to easily survive. If you can block bullets with ease, Zombies shouldn't do much.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: no it runs out like everything else in this e.g. fuel food ammo
his shield doesn't though

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks

Yeah and master chief has super strength and reaction time he could easily crush zombie heads with his bare ( armor clad) hands

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: suppose so then who would be left standing?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006

This is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOO000ng battle as quite a few of these guys will survive for years!

Just a few examples

MC has training in forest survival and can run at highway speeds . he can leave the city head to forests and hunt there for years. surviving quite easly and if any Z's find him he can kill them silently. if its a horde or the round 2 intelligent Zombies he can just book it.

Batman however has the most unbalanced advantage of them all he has the freaking BATCAVE he probable had a contingency plan there before the apocalypse happened , even if he did not he still has a well stocked HQ that is nearly unassailable and on top of that he has his Bat vehicles that can get him pretty much anywhere to stock up on any supplies that his cave dose not have already. heck whith all his spare time and resources he could build robots to do that for him while sits back and enjoys a nice cup of whiskey patting himself on the back for being more prepared.

in the end BM wins because he can live until he dies of old age

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By thelocust619

All the zombies die in one day from bloating and popping via heat and rotted/non working sweat glands

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Master Chief easily. The shields would barely falter. He could literally stand there his adversaries slowly die out.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: he can get his shields breached by a room full of flood a whole country worth of zombies could damage it

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: he can get his shields breached by a room full of flood a whole country worth of zombies could damage it

The Flood are actually a lot stronger than normal humans (physically), and are nearly immune to bullet and plasma fire. Zombies would get their heads blown to bits by a single blow by Chief. Top that with the fact that Chief is too fast for the zombies to get him, and his shields protection, and he'll outlast Batman.

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek

Batman is siting in his bat cave and laughing at everyone else in this fight

The Bat-Cave was overrun by Talons. Ten times that amount of zombies would be too much for the Manor.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: it doesn't matter he has a whole city full o zombies i am legend and world war z are both physically enhanced in strength speed and durability could take his shield down if they cornered him he'd be destroyed most lickly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: it doesn't matter he has a whole city full o zombies i am legend and world war z are both physically enhanced in strength speed and durability could take his shield down if they cornered him he'd be destroyed most lickly

Huh I didn't know there were rounds. Chief easily clears Round 1. Round 2 is trickier but Chief has gone through worst. Round 3, if depends how densely populated the area he is in is.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By darkseid1006

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: you can't clear any more the zombies never end it's just who would last the longest in the scenario

And IMO I am legand zombies are the hardest here since they can developer strategy and get human intellect the more time they spend basically they continue to get better and more dangerous

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would the Zombies know where the Cave is? Bat man can't be followed by most of the intelligence agencies on the planet how the heck can sub humans figure out where he is based?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: you can't clear any more the zombies never end it's just who would last the longest in the scenario

And IMO I am legand zombies are the hardest here since they can developer strategy and get human intellect the more time they spend basically they continue to get better and more dangerous

Well clearing them would certainly help in surviving right? XD

And the I Am Legend creatures are vampires, not zombies.

How would the Zombies know where the Cave is? Bat man can't be followed by most of the intelligence agencies on the planet how the heck can sub humans figure out where he is based?

Instinct, senses, smell, and sheer luck by overwhelming numbers.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat man is one of the most paranoid Genius in the DC universe the Zombie epidemic would only increase that IMO he would find a way to be invisible. And he has accesses to his cave and Vehicles he can make some thing to direct the horde away from the Cave .

Rounds 1 and 3 he can pull off the distraction with ease the only round that he would have issues with is round 2 and the intelligent zombies and they gain intelligence as time passes right so most of the other combaters without a secure location are much more likely to die then him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat man is one of the most paranoid Genius in the DC universe the Zombie epidemic would only increase that IMO he would find a way to be invisible. And he has accesses to his cave and Vehicles he can make some thing to direct the horde away from the Cave .

Rounds 1 and 3 he can pull off the distraction with ease the only round that he would have issues with is round 2 and the intelligent zombies and they gain intelligence as time passes right so most of the other combaters without a secure location are much more likely to die then him.

Master Chief has sustained in self-made/salvaged refuge on alien planets versus onslaughts of Covenant forces. He isn't dying to mere zombies here. Zombies would stumble across the Wayne Manor, and try to enter. If they can't enter, they'll start to bang on the doors, attracting more and more zombies.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cjdavis103

Bat man can Hurd them away from the manor and even if they break Ito the manor they still need to find there way to the cave.

MC is a badass no doubt but he has to keep fighting rembered this will take years and chief dose not have a base or materials to work with

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat man can Hurd them away from the manor and even if they break Ito the manor they still need to find there way to the cave.

MC is a badass no doubt but he has to keep fighting rembered this will take years and chief dose not have a base or materials to work with

He doesn't need materials to work with. When he was under 10 years old, he was cast out into the wild to find a way back to the base, and he successfully did so. Master Chief is going to easily find a safe-house. That, and the World War Zombies might not even attack him due to his augmentations.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

I am not doubting he will survive I am just wondering How Long he can survive a year 2 10 20 40? It's only a matter of time and Bruce is siting on a zombie survivors wet dream of a base one that he could quite possiblely crest auto deterrents to drive away zombies and gather or grow supplies

Cife is on his own in a hostile world maybe not for years but some day he will run into a problem even if it is old age

And wwz zombies maybe if they ignore him but then it becomes who dies of old age frist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

I am not doubting he will survive I am just wondering How Long he can survive a year 2 10 20 40? It's only a matter of time and Bruce is siting on a zombie survivors wet dream of a base one that he could quite possiblely crest auto deterrents to drive away zombies and gather or grow supplies

Cife is on his own in a hostile world maybe not for years but some day he will run into a problem even if it is old age

And wwz zombies maybe if they ignore him but then it becomes who dies of old age frist.

What is stopping Chief from joining forces with Batman? From there, Batman would die first from old age. Chief is around 40 years old. However, due to his augmentations and armor (as well as cyrochambers), he ages at a slower rate.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is nothing stopping that but I have a feeling that is against the sprit of the OP.

what's the age rate decreasing factor do you know?

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: they can't die of age and the zombies never go dormant they plague ever inch of the country to try and find the survivors and they are virtually unlimited

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By darkseid1006

@cjdavis103: the intelligence agencies have never flooded a country with animalistic humans and let them spread across the whole country in sheer masses they would just find it by luck probably by attacking Wayne Manor and one of them accidentally breaks through into the cave

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All teams clear. Deathstroke, Master Chief and Bats & Dick stomp.

"They can prep for as long as they want" is basically a get out of jail free for everyone. What stops them 'prepping' until the other teams have already wiped out most of the zombies?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006

Did you misse the part where is leafing the away from the manor?

And as I said earlier even if some zombies miraculsly make it on the manor they would have to Find the cave it's self and I images that if batma knows they went into the manor that he could trigger blast doors so that the zombie who manges to find the cave would still be stuck.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rick_grayson: I think by "unlimited prep" he means, they're dropped in America and just adapt to survive. No prep prior.

Anyway, Master Chief makes it through all rounds. His armour is too durable and his background training will serve him well here.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MC or Deathstroke could clear pretty easy.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cable_Extreme

I basically depends on who could survive the longest, and both Wolverine and Deathstroke have extended life cycles. So one of them would last the longest.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By darkseid1006
darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RIGHT EVERONE HERE ME NOW YOU CAN'T CLEAR IT'S ENDLESS

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RIGHT EVERONE HERE ME NOW YOU CAN'T CLEAR IT'S ENDLESS

But all of them can last forever until they die of old age. Which Wolverine and Deathstroke are immortal. So this is spite against everyone else.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cjdavis103

Wolverine dies if he gets bitten once same with Death stroke

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine dies if he gets bitten once same with Death stroke

But they won't get bitten. Ever. And Deathstroke has armor.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cjdavis103

@darkraiden

Why not?

and there are countless zombies your point?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden

Why not?

and there are countless zombies your point?

Speed. Bullets>Zombies. And Armor means they literally can't bite or scratch through it.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The armor is impressive but it dose not cover every inch of death stroke

and bullets run out eventually

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he could get piled on and crushed or just overwhelmed same as chief and every other person its like saying Slade Wilson could fight of a never ending plague of meta-humans or more physically enhanced which he clearly couldnt and neither could chief they will all die the world war z and i am legend zombies would take over the world if they weren't contained or weaknesses exploited so due to this show me something that can show slade fending of a world wide threat i don't have any@darkraiden

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he could get piled on and crushed or just overwhelmed same as chief and every other person its like saying Slade Wilson could fight of a never ending plague of meta-humans or more physically enhanced which he clearly couldnt and neither could chief they will all die the world war z and i am legend zombies would take over the world if they weren't contained or weaknesses exploited so due to this show me something that can show slade fending of a world wide threat i don't have any@darkraiden

He can't be crushed or overwhelmed because he can just heal. And would do so indefinitely. Also he's skilled enough that that situation won't get close to happening. Slade beat the JL. That's a world wide threat. He also beat The Outsiders, Teen Titans, and more. So yeah he can beat world wide threats.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden

Maybe he can do a lot of damage. but all it takes is one bite and DS gose down for good. he is impressive but his HF is not going to help him here. he has no bases or prep according to OP so he is going to have to improvise and fight for years all it takes is one bite one misstep one time not double taping a corpse and he will die.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden

Maybe he can do a lot of damage. but all it takes is one bite and DS gose down for good. he is impressive but his HF is not going to help him here. he has no bases or prep according to OP so he is going to have to improvise and fight for years all it takes is one bite one misstep one time not double taping a corpse and he will die.

THEY CAN'T BITE THROUGH HIS ARMOR!!

Seriously, they can't.