Inspired by many threads, I wanted to have a shot. I've always found these scenarios fun to engage in. Its a fight for survival, meaning you take everything into consideration. Teamwork, craftsmanship, tactics, strategy, food etc.
A very potent virus has taken hold of living organisms and are driving them to a state of rampancy. The human population is on the verge of extinction. However, there are safe zones around the world that have a cure for the virus. Those who are lucky enough to make it to the safe zones, live, unfortunately for the unfortunate, they die or turn.
With the Army, Navy and Air Force having their resources nearly completely depleted (meaning, low on man power, rescue teams, vehicular transport etc) it is impossible to save everyone.
That's where YOU come in. You've already made an 8 man/woman team and sent them on a rescue mission. With success, your team now has to bunker down at the allocated venue and wait for extraction. The bad news is, the next available rescue chopper won't be for another week. So your team must fight off zombie hordes for 7 days. It is crucial to make sure your team can work well together, can gather food, can repair barricades, can fight, can strategize and so on and so forth.
RED: Material for repairing and maintaining
BLUE: Weapons and ammunition
- In character
- Standard gear
- No one above street level (No one around Spider-Man level, meaning; nobody who can match Spider-Man physically, stomp Spider-Man or even beat Spider-Man)
- Your team is composed of 8 people (make sure they can work well together)
- No anime/manga characters.
- No super prep artists like Reed Richards
- Healing factors are negated by the virus
- Bullets won't run out but you will have to reload. Explosives and weapons that require special ammunition (trick arrows) must be restored from the armory (BLUE)
- No one who has a super-powered armor set (Master Chief)
- Your team has basic knowledge on these zombies
- Win by surviving all 7 days
- Zombies are of "I Am Legend" archetype
- Airborne virus has no effect on your team, but one bite or scratch will kill anyone on your team within 8 minutes and 23 seconds
- These zombies or "vampires", as some like to refer them as, are as smart as the ones in the film (they will adapt, plan etc)
- These zombies only come out during the night or whenever shade is available. Your team can only prep during day time.
Night 1: 50 zombies
Night 2: 100 zombies
Night 3: 250 zombies
Night 4: 500 zombies
Night 5: 600 zombies and 100 dogs
Night 6: 1000 zombies and 250 dogs
Night 7: 1500 zombies
BONUS NIGHT:: 3000 zombies and 1000 dogs.
You're team gets 24 hours of preparation for the bonus round.
Does your team make it through the week? Why or why not? What is your strategy?