masako_pepper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By masako_pepper
No Caption Provided

The sentry that started the whole marvel zombie fiasco.
Those that took the time to peruse the issues know that he's the cause, and also the cure for the contagion. In order to contain the disease and preventing it from spreading to other worlds, the Watcher trapped Sentry in a time loop, essentially putting him in a universe scale quarantine.

Now let's say he didn't do that. Let's say the Watcher decided to transport the disease as far away as possible, so far that it may no longer be within Marvel's boundaries, which is the New 52 world of DC.

Will it's protectors be able to fend off the dreadful disease, or will they succumb to the cannibalism inducing virus that, as of yet, has no cure.

I give DC Earth a 5 minute headstart due to batman's satellites detecting an anomaly entering the earth's atmosphere.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wow, that 5 minute head start may give them the win.

I'd say DC, due to the heads up.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masako_pepper:

Really? So many people kill this guy its not even funny. Phantom Stranger, Wonder Woman, Swamp Thing, etc. It would be even funnier if Arcane doesn't just come out of nowhere and just takes control of Sentry. The same goes for Black Hand.

Conclusion: DC obliterate.

IDontLikeBirds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They send him to the phantom zone, the end.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dextersinister

This has been done in the comics themselves

No Caption Provided

Anyway Abby Holland, avatar of the Rot takes control of him and everything continues as normal

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

I don't believe the citizens of marvel zombieverse knew this was coming. N52 with 5 minutes headstart should be able to stay safe. Either N52 Captain Atom or N52 MMH could stop him by themselves

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't believe the citizens of marvel zombieverse knew this was coming. N52 with 5 minutes headstart should be able to stay safe. Either N52 Captain Atom or N52 MMH could stop him by themselves

they could stop a guy who was punching through dimensions to enter other realities?