- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

#2 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7888 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Edited by Perethorn (3423 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus ROFLSTOMPS the Hulk

#4 Posted by BannerlessWorldBreakerHulk (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@perethorn:

Dude Zombie Hulk killed Galactus one-shotted Dark Phoenix one-shotted Thanos :/ Idk what you're talking about.

#5 Posted by DWrathborne (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@bannerlessworldbreakerhulk:

He killed Galactus with the help of several other super zombies who had all been augmented with Power Cosmic by eating the Silver Surfer of that Universe. Don't forget those little details. I missed out on a lot of the other MZ books, but I assume that he still had the power cosmic gained from Galactus further empowering him in the other encounters you mention.

If this match is Zulk without power cosmic, there's no doubt in my mind Zeus takes this match handily.

If this match is Zulk with power cosmic, it's a much closer match, but I'd still ultimately give it to Zeus. However, at the end of it, there'll be Zombie Zeus to deal with.

#6 Posted by HellionVulcan (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus wins but do gods even get infected with the zombie virus ? aren't they immune .

#7 Edited by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus wins but do gods even get infected with the zombie virus ? aren't they immune .

Well, Hercules and Thor are no exception in the outbreak, I don't know about skyfathers though, they're pretty much nonexistent in Marvel Zombies.

#8 Posted by Iragexcudder (5116 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is the Zulk who one shotted Galactus then Zulk wins. His attributes alone give him the upper hand because of the power cosmic.

#9 Posted by Cgoodness (5138 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't mean to overpower Zeus already, but he has religious weapons, which turn the undead into dust on contact.

#10 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

zeus whoops his behind again