Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pick your team (can only choose 1 team)

Team Darkness

Specialty: ability to see in the dark, survival skills, and stealth

Weapons: Riddick has ulak blades and hellion rifle, Sam FIsher has standard gear and night vision goggles, daredevil has club and elektras twin sias

Riddick
Riddick
Sam Fisher (splinter cell)
Sam Fisher (splinter cell)
Daredevil
Daredevil

Team Headshot

Specialty: Near perfect aiming accuracy and plethora of ranged weapons

Weapons: Bullseye starts out with 5 decks of steel laced throwing cards but can use weapons from the environment, Green arrow has standard gear, and hawkeye has standard gear

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Team Muscle

Specialty: h2h and strength levels are very high

Weapons: Captain America has shield and pistol, Bane has adimantium baseball bat and sword and is on venom, Kraven has his spear, rifle, and is on his jungle potion

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pick your weapon ( 2 weapons only)

Twin Katanas
Twin Katanas
Sniper Rifle (500 bullets)
Sniper Rifle (500 bullets)
Machete
Machete
50 grenades
50 grenades
Chain saw
Chain saw
9mm
9mm
Battle Axe
Battle Axe
Machine Gun ( 1500 bullets)
Machine Gun ( 1500 bullets)

Scenario

You and your team must survive the zombie apocalypse for a year until a serum is made. The apocalypse consist of dawn of the dead zombies and world war z zombies. Throughout this apocalypse you will encounter hordes of zombies 2 times a week (usual group of hordes will consist of 50 zombies). 1 month prior to the end of the year you will be bombarded by zombies 4 times a week (zombies will be in groups of 80)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Do you survive?

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By cdiddyman911

Team muscle and the battle axe and machine gun. I think I pass

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team muscle and the battle axe and machine gun. I think I pass

You could pass. Only thing is that you guys don't have much in range weapons but when it comes to close combat with the zombies there is almost no way for you guys to lose. Lets just hope you guys can survive the zombies if they attack at night.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Darkness (Team headshot's arrow users might not be fast enough to really take down an entire horde, and Bane is the weak-link in team muscle just because he's so huge and would be likely to take a stray bite while fighting a horde).

Machine Gun, for dealing with hordes.

For incase I needed up close and personal, I'd go the machete. The katana don't have enough weight so if you didn't get a perfect shot on their head or neck, they wouldn't be knocked back enough and would be right on top of you, the chainsaw gets too caught up on each individual zombie and gives others a chance to swarm me, and the battle axe could get stuck in a skull and leave me defenseless.

Honestly, for melee, I'd prefer like a Viking sword or even like a baseball bat, which can still crack heads open, but if I missed and hit their shoulders, it would still knock them down and wouldn't get stuck in anything.

Either way, with those, and considering that I have pretty decent self-defense and outdoor survival training, I think I could clear this. Barely. If I didn't go insane and lose my nerve.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ironman that's all I need to survive a zombie invasion.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ironman that's all I need to survive a zombie invasion.

too bad ironman isn't here. :P

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By comic_book_fan

@those_eyes: oh I misunderstood I thought you could pick any human character I thought all 3 teams were just your team.

I will take team muscle they are all skilled good enough at shooting to be effective easily strong and fast enough to keep from getting boxed in and swarmed cap and craven senses will help a lot.

k4Anarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imbalance much? Cap has great accuracy with his shield and very likely guns as well as sneak very well, and Kraven can be pretty strong as well as pretty sneaky; wasn't he able to sneak up Spidey?

I think it winds down to who's least likely to get infected (healing power and dense skin and muscles) and able to run/fight faster for longer. I pick Team Muscle.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Team Darkness, MP5, and those twin katanas.

RyDub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Headshot, Grenades, Twin Katanas.

Three top shot head hunters who use trick arrows of all kinds, They kill the zombies recollect their arrows and start over it again. I ma lucky if i use one grenade per attack and just chill there.

Nyhybrid89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team muscle, machete and the machine gun