Zom vs Sise-Neg

MadMattJaspers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MadMattJaspers

Battle of some serious heavyweights.  No prep.  Space battle.  No rules. Who wins?

MadMattJaspers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MadMattJaspers

I'm going with Neg in a close battle.

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Prince CortSether

Wait, you're putting Sise-Neg the sorcerer against Zom? That's not exactly fair as we have no idea to tell how powerful he is since he only appeared in a few panels. Now if this was Sise-Neg as when he encountered Shuma or Sise-Neg at the end of his journey...

MadMattJaspers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MadMattJaspers
@Prince CortSether:   Yes, I am.  That's the beauty, my friend -- imagination.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@MadMattJaspers:

We go by feats on the battle forums. No imagination. You can make conclusions based on past feats, but to make up feats? Not allowed.
Avatar image for chomponthis12589
ChompOnThis12589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ChompOnThis12589

If your going by feats there's very little to go on since they both are only seen in a few pages ever.

It took Doctor Strange, Ancient One, Odin, and Dormammu to place the Chains of Living Bondage and the Crown of Blindness on Zom. Then Eternity sealed him away in the Amphora. The second time he escaped the Living Tribunal did away with him. Although he was not necessarily needed to do this. The Living Tribunal was willing to destroy the Earth when Zom escaped because he said that Zom's evil essence was so intense that it would taint the Earth. But Doctor Strange changed his mind.

Sise-Neg defeated Shuma-Gorath by banishing him and traveled through time collecting magical energies. Sise-Neg also traveled back in time to the moment right before the Big Bang with intentions of creating a universe in his image. But instead just let the universe unfold the way it originally was.

All that being said I say Sise-Neg wins if BFR counts. If it's a battle to the death than Zom wins IMO. If Zom's evil is something so bad it gets the attention of the Living Tribunal then he must be a force to be reckoned with.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Sise-Neg for the win... could be sort of interesting though. 
Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sise-Neg wins, but he can only put Zom to sleep and push him out of the multiverse and seal him in another dimension (outside in the omniverse).

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By capall2

sise-neg should win this...

Shuma-Gorath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Shuma-Gorath

@Prince CortSether said:

Wait, you're putting Sise-Neg the sorcerer against Zom? That's not exactly fair as we have no idea to tell how powerful he is since he only appeared in a few panels. Now if this was Sise-Neg as when he encountered Shuma or Sise-Neg at the end of his journey...

Ah, but we have very much to tell us of Sise-Neg's power as a sorcerer, ignorant fleshling. Behold - - Sise-Neg is still disguised as the sorcerer Cagliostro whilst he drains the magical energy of Dr. Strange and Baron Mardo as they are doing battle in a void outside the prime reality!

No Caption Provided

Concrete proof that Sise-Neg could affect the multiverse simultaneously far before the end of his journey - - impressive.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

@XiiXsaid:

Sise-Neg.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Impressive indeed...

Ohgawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ohgawd

@Shuma-Gorath: Just because he affected their magic in another dimension doesn't make him multiversal. There are tons of dimensions within the same universe, Sise-Neg only affected a pocket realm from the looks of it.

Edit: Zom took on Eternity and Dormammu at the same time and they could only lock him up. He stomps here.

Shuma-Gorath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Shuma-Gorath

@Ohgawd said:

@Shuma-Gorath: Just because he affected their magic in another dimension doesn't make him multiversal. There are tons of dimensions within the same universe, Sise-Neg only affected a pocket realm from the looks of it.

Edit: Zom took on Eternity and Dormammu at the same time and they could only lock him up. He stomps here.

You must brush up on your Marvel history, fleshling. At no point has it ever been said that Eternity did battle with Zom. Eternity merely locked him in a separate universe within an amphora after Dormammu placed the Chains of Living Bondage on Zom - - Eternity battling the creation of evil is speculation on your part.

I must also address your claim that Sise-Neg only affected a pocket realm within the same universe - - completely false! Mordo and Strange did not battle in a pocket realm, but rather a void between time, a non-place outside their reality.

No Caption Provided

And as further proof that the void was completely outside their prime reality, Mordo states "Then I learned you had finally succeeded the Ancient One, completely ensuring your unassailable superiority over me - - in our reality! But when I discovered the Book of Cagliostro, and how I could alter that reality to make myself supreme - - !"

No Caption Provided

They do not know that Sise-Neg is the culprit, but upon arriving in France of the 18th Century they discover that their weakness is due to Cagliostro, or rather Sise-Neg disguised as Cagliostro! "Only - - As I approach him, the weakness slides through me again! Can he be the cause? He sits so still - - completely immobile save for the slow rise and fall of his chest. He only dreams."

No Caption Provided

I trust that this should put aside all doubt that Sise-Neg was beyond a universal power...

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By XiiX

Sise-Neg.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This battle would have the same result even against Shuma-Gorath.

I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By I_am_Warlock

Sise-Neg stomps, hard