Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lance Bastro

zom vs cyttorak

two big ultra deities, one big ultra battle.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on where it's fought
Cyttorak isn't being beat in the Crimson Cosmos

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, it has been done before. 
Aye, Zom invokes Cyttorak for power too. That means something. As well as Dormammu, who chained him.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lance Bastro
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" Actually, it has been done before.  Aye, Zom invokes Cyttorak for power too. That means something. As well as Dormammu, who chained him. "
wow, everyone ask cyttoraks for power huh
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Bastro:  The Crimson Bands of Cyttorak SHALL FIND YOU !
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

yo guy just because someone calls on certain spells does'nt mean anywhere as much as your makeing it out! 

Esp. since we know his bands are'nt that big of a deal!  & He actually considers them indestructible  yet many Earth people hav destroyed them! I guess that means There more powerful then cyttorak  Huh? 

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GamorasBigDaddy: The power of spell depends on the concentration of the user. Living Tribunal got his spell broken once when he lost concentration because of anger. Another prove that you don't read comics and don't know anything when it comes to Sorcerer Supreme and other mystic beings. GTFO, troll.
Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fallenangel5991

Zom should win this.  Eternity needed Dormammy and a bunch of other mystical entitie's help to just chain him.

The Living Tribunal once had to step in to stop him.  He wouldn't have done that if it wasn't absolutely necessary. 

Zom's mere presence was enough to taint all life on Earth with evil, and the LT even wanted to destroy Earth to protect the universe.

Behold......ZOM!

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Prince CortSether

Zom is overrated beyond all hope. 

Cyttorak wins unless Zom can do something other than get pwned. He was stalemating a normal Doc Strange for crying out loud. AND Dormammu was able to put him in chains before Eternity got involved. It's never even said that there was a battle between Eternity and Zom.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lance Bastro

@They  said:

"   domamarru <<<<<< chython/Set<<<< eternity <<<< zom <<<  infinity gauntlet <<< phoenix force (non avatar) << nemesis (infinity gems real form) < cyttorak (outside realm) < shuma (devoured all realities) <<<<< protoge < living tribunal < beyonder <TOAA. "

so that's why cyttorak is able to defeat zom?
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dormammu has no need of Cyttorak's power while in his own dimension
Outside of it, he is limited
That pic shows him in Earth's dimension

fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By fallenangel5991

I think some people underestimate Zom.
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Prince CortSether said:
"Zom is overrated beyond all hope.    Cyttorak wins unless Zom can do something other than get pwned. He was stalemating a normal Doc Strange for crying out loud. AND Dormammu was able to put him in chains before Eternity got involved. It's never even said that there was a battle between Eternity and Zom. "

Stalemated? Zom killed the Ancient One and then had Strange on his knees before the Living Tribunal showed up. 

Zom wins.
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Prince CortSether said:
"Zom is overrated beyond all hope.    Cyttorak wins unless Zom can do something other than get pwned. He was stalemating a normal Doc Strange for crying out loud. AND Dormammu was able to put him in chains before Eternity got involved. It's never even said that there was a battle between Eternity and Zom. "
Stalemated? Zom killed the Ancient One and then had Strange on his knees before the Living Tribunal showed up.  Zom wins. "
They were stalemating the entire time.  

Zom is overrated.  I constantly read "Not even Eternity could stop Zom!". All based on vague hyperbole and not supported in the least. Eternity and Zom never even appeared in the same comic issue. All anyone goes by is Umar's vague telling of events that took place in the past. Which, you know, she never even said that Eternity couldn't stop Zom. All she said was that Dormammu and Eternity both imprisoned him. Nowhere is it said that they even battled. I find it hard to believe that they would battle anyway, especially considering that regular Doc Strange, not amped in the least, was stalemating Zom, and then when he got a bit of the Ancient One's power he made a laughing stock out of Zom and ripped off his hair. 

So what are the facts? 

At one point in time Zom was imprisoned by Eternity
Dormammu bound Zom in the Chains of Living Bondage (before Eternity imprisoned him)
Then Zom says, "Even Dormammu, even Eternity himself could not stop Zom from ..." Okay...from what exactly? 
Then Zom gets sent packing   

And it's ridiculous to think that the Living Tribunal showed up due to Zom's "power" especially since LT waved him away with ease.
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Prince CortSether said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Prince CortSether said:
Stalemated? Zom killed the Ancient One and then had Strange on his knees before the Living Tribunal showed up.  Zom wins. "
They were stalemating the entire time.    Zom is overrated.  I constantly read "Not even Eternity could stop Zom!". All based on vague hyperbole and not supported in the least. Eternity and Zom never even appeared in the same comic issue. All anyone goes by is Umar's vague telling of events that took place in the past. Which, you know, she never even said that Eternity couldn't stop Zom. All she said was that Dormammu and Eternity both imprisoned him. Nowhere is it said that they even battled. I find it hard to believe that they would battle anyway, especially considering that regular Doc Strange, not amped in the least, was stalemating Zom, and then when he got a bit of the Ancient One's power he made a laughing stock out of Zom and ripped off his hair. So what are the facts? At one point in time Zom was imprisoned by EternityDormammu bound Zom in the Chains of Living Bondage (before Eternity imprisoned him)Then Zom says, "Even Dormammu, even Eternity himself could not stop Zom from ..." Okay...from what exactly? Then Zom gets sent packing    And it's ridiculous to think that the Living Tribunal showed up due to Zom's "power" especially since LT waved him away with ease. "

Zom isn't crapcompared to Eternity. I never believed in the Zom hype. In fact, I believe that Gorath is more powerful than Zom. 

How were Strange and Zom stalemating? Zom had Strange down on his knees and was gonna finish him off when he found out that the LT was coming (after Strange ripped his smexy hair), so he practically shit his pants out of fear. If they were stalemating, then the ANcient One wouldn't have been slain in combat in the first place. 

fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By fallenangel5991

Comon now guys, Zom DID threaten the Universe right?

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Perfect Cell
@fallenangel5991 said:
" Comon now guys, Zom DID threaten the Universe right? "
Correct. 
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lance Bastro

where is oro lord at? i lost the thread. 
cyttorak is more powerful than zom and the vishanti for reasons that strange is humble at the presence of cyttorak than he is in front of the LT, ZOM, galactus etc.. 
why is it dr. strange can be arrogant before mephisto, dormarru, death and oblivion yet he is humble before cyttorak? 

fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By fallenangel5991
@Lance Bastro said:

" where is oro lord at? i lost the thread. 
cyttorak is more powerful than zom and the vishanti for reasons that strange is humble at the presence of cyttorak than he is in front of the LT, ZOM, galactus etc.. 
why is it dr. strange can be arrogant before mephisto, dormarru, death and oblivion yet he is humble before cyttorak?

I respect Cyttorak, but this is just going too far.  In your opinion then, Cyttorak is more powerful than Death, Oblivion, Galactus, and even the Living Tribunal??
That's insanity.  Cyttorak is not even close to the abstracts like Eternity, Death, and Oblivion.

I say Zom takes this fight.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lance Bastro
@fallenangel5991 said:

" @Lance Bastro said:

" where is oro lord at? i lost the thread. 

I respect Cyttorak, but this is just going too far.  In your opinion then, Cyttorak is more powerful than Death, Oblivion, Galactus, and even the Living Tribunal?? That's insanity.  Cyttorak is not even close to the abstracts like Eternity, Death, and Oblivion.  I say Zom takes this fight. "
and i respect your opinion as well, but my post was at lord ocaroro whatever his name is and lordofapocalypes.  
cyttorak IS abstract. it is not conceptual nor is it physical. he is the crimson cosmos as eternity is the universe outside of it. they are parallel abstracts of different realities. i will look for the scan where strange confirms this statement. 

strange also dares to challenge non crimson universal abstracts like death and eternity. 

one who's presence can destroy are universe.

dares to challenge the LT while both are using cyttorak's power. 

and yet, all strange can do or say in front of cyttoraks are niceties and humble gestures? 

i mean is it just me or is there something wrong with the big picture here???   
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Cyttorak would win.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Assman

Zom, 9/10.  1 for prosperity for Cyttorak.
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Assman: Why?
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Assman
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" @Assman: Why? "

Cyttorak never required the LT to step in and sort him out.  Cyttark, in the end, at best, is at elder god status, and I don't even believe he's at that level.  He was a god who got banished to another dimension, that is all, imo.
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Assman: But Zom invoked Cyttorak's spells himself, though. Wouldn't that mean that Cyttorak is stronger than Zom?
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Assman
" @Assman: But Zom invoked Cyttorak's spells himself, though. Wouldn't that mean that Cyttorak is stronger than Zom? "

So?? It's a powerfull spell used by many others.  That does not put Cyttorak>any said being that uses the spell.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By MrDirector786

I don't know a whole lot about Zom but I've heard it once took the Living Tribunal to come in to stop him one time. I also have very basic knowledge on Cyttorak as well though. Even though I'm leaning towards Zom based on my very limited knowledge, I'm not too sure who would actually win.

Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Assman said:
" @Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" @Assman: But Zom invoked Cyttorak's spells himself, though. Wouldn't that mean that Cyttorak is stronger than Zom? "
So?? It's a powerfull spell used by many others.  That does not put Cyttorak>any said being that uses the spell. "
And why doesn't it? Why can't Zom use his own spells, if he is stronger than Cyttorak?
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @Assman said:

So?? It's a powerfull spell used by many others.  That does not put Cyttorak>any said being that uses the spell. "
And why doesn't it? Why can't Zom use his own spells, if he is stronger than Cyttorak? "

Have you ever used a bicycle to get from one place to another?Does that mean that a bicycle is necessarily the best mode of transportation available to you?  Your argument is like assuming trains planes and automobiles don't exist. 

A better measure is to go with the most extreme measures that have been used to stop a character.

With that, Zom easily wins this.

Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@High Revolutionary said:

" @Assman said:

And why doesn't it? Why can't Zom use his own spells, if he is stronger than Cyttorak? "

Have you ever used a bicycle to get from one place to another?Does that mean that a bicycle is necessarily the best mode of transportation available to you?  Your argument is like assuming trains planes and automobiles don't exist. 

A better measure is to go with the most extreme measures that have been used to stop a character.

With that, Zom easily wins this.

"
You don't need to generalize transportation with comic book characters, because these are 2 completely different things.
Why couldn't Zom use his own spells, but used Cyttorak's Crimson Bands instead? 
And how does he easily beat Cyttorak?
ShenLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ShenLong

@They said:

" domamarru <<<<<< chython/Set<<<< eternity <<<< zom <<< infinity gauntlet <<< phoenix force (non avatar) << nemesis (infinity gems real form) < cyttorak (outside realm) < shuma (devoured all realities) <<<<< protoge < living tribunal < beyonder <TOAA. "

I see it more as:

@They said:

" phoenix force (non avatar) <<< domamarru <<<<<< chython/Set<<<< eternity <<<< zom <<< < cyttorak (outside realm) < < living tribunal <<<<<< protoge <TOAA. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< infinity gauntlet <<<<< nemesis (infinity gems real form) < shuma (devoured all realities) < beyonder "

Fixed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zom over highly overrated, Cytorakk is THE MOST underrated character in Marvel. Period. ( well, Sub Mariner might be a close 2nd )

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zom

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Kingant27

@p0rtal: Blue Marvel, Stable Sentry, and Apocalypse are more underatted.

Cyttorak is not undratted I have seen people agree with him being able to beat all the Celestials; which is absolute PIS, that is overatted.

Shuma Gorath>Zom>Cyttorak

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zom.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cyttorak

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyttorak

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyttorak

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

am not an expert on cyttorck,but have over 4000 comics dating back too 1961.But have never ever thought he was a threat to the marvel universe in 42 years.Just another villan of Dr,strange .Nothing more,and the Vashanti would kick his ass.After all the juggs took his gem right off his forehead like he was nothing!

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is nothing Zom can do that can harm Cytorrak. Zom's powers comes from the Crimson Cosmos so Cyttorak is far more superior to Zom.

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!!!.......???????

CauldronNugget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Common foe for both - Dr. Strange. Strange could fight to some extent with Zom, but could do squat against Cytorrak. Cytorrak wins.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zom.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zom

Theworldeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guled120: you must have made a mistake saying that Zoms power comes from the crimson cosmos.Cause that's not true.Cyttorak was banished to the crimson cosmos,once he was there he took it over since he was the only being there.Zom should win this.You guys have to remember,Cyttorak was on the earth and he was not a threat to reality when he was here,but Zom was,Cyttorak just had worshippers like all demons and then someone banished him.Zom was on earth with no big deal either,until his hair lock was torn,then all hell broke lose and the tribunal had to come.Zoms presents was so threatening to the cosmic balance that tribunal had to intervene,and was willing to destroy the earth to prevent zoms evil influence from spreading.He didn't do that with any other being except slorioth,even then though, the vishanti called him,which would make you think that even slorioth isn't a big a threat as zom.If any other being was a big a threat,why didn't the tribunal show up to deal with them like he did with Zom.Zoms bio says he can alter reality,has power that dwarfs dormammu's and is one of the most powerful magic users.,Cyttoraks bio says he has immense power,but that he can't alter reality like Zom.It also says cyttorak WAS knocked out by juggernaut.By the way,just because you call on or invoke someone's power,doesn't mean that their more powerful than you,it just means that that being or person has a speciality that they are known for.Like "the eye of agamotto",the eye reveals truths and breaks spells,the "language of Null" that brother voodoo used to help inprison dormammu has a voice that shatters orbs and barriers,the "bands of cyttorak" produces bands that can restrain or pull its victims,but can be broken like the hulk and submariner did.and everyone keeps talking about cyttorak but continue to disregard the other members of the occtessence.Remember they were all trying to decide who had the greatest power in the "eight day" storyline,none of them,including cyttorak,are as powerful as the vishanti,shuma,slorioth,Zom,eternity,tribunal and a few others.So if you guys are gonna continue to put cyttorak that high-up,that powerful,then you have to put the other 7 members of the occtessence up there with him,and that doesn't make any sense.Even THEY didn't know who among their group had the greatest power.Zom wins.

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By guled120

Cyttorak is a god to all magic users in the Marvel uniserve, and yes it means he is superior to those who invoke his name for their powers. They get more power from Cyttorak and none of those who invoke him can use magic without him allowing it.

Cyttorak is all powerful in the CC, and u r 100% about saying those charecter r superior to him. I am not a fan of Cyttorak, and i will never be but the only beings u mention that can fairly fight him r Shuma-Gorath and the Living Tribunal, the others r infenior to him. Cyttorak>>>>>>Zom>>>>>Dormammu.

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!........???????