#1 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

zom vs cyttorak

two big ultra deities, one big ultra battle.

#2 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on where it's fought
Cyttorak isn't being beat in the Crimson Cosmos

#3 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, it has been done before. 
Aye, Zom invokes Cyttorak for power too. That means something. As well as Dormammu, who chained him.

#4 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" Actually, it has been done before.  Aye, Zom invokes Cyttorak for power too. That means something. As well as Dormammu, who chained him. "
wow, everyone ask cyttoraks for power huh
#5 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro:  The Crimson Bands of Cyttorak SHALL FIND YOU !
#6 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

yo guy just because someone calls on certain spells does'nt mean anywhere as much as your makeing it out! 

Esp. since we know his bands are'nt that big of a deal!  & He actually considers them indestructible  yet many Earth people hav destroyed them! I guess that means There more powerful then cyttorak  Huh? 

#7 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy: The power of spell depends on the concentration of the user. Living Tribunal got his spell broken once when he lost concentration because of anger. Another prove that you don't read comics and don't know anything when it comes to Sorcerer Supreme and other mystic beings. GTFO, troll.
#8 Edited by fallenangel5991 (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Zom should win this.  Eternity needed Dormammy and a bunch of other mystical entitie's help to just chain him.

The Living Tribunal once had to step in to stop him.  He wouldn't have done that if it wasn't absolutely necessary. 

Zom's mere presence was enough to taint all life on Earth with evil, and the LT even wanted to destroy Earth to protect the universe.

Behold......ZOM!

#9 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

Zom is overrated beyond all hope. 

Cyttorak wins unless Zom can do something other than get pwned. He was stalemating a normal Doc Strange for crying out loud. AND Dormammu was able to put him in chains before Eternity got involved. It's never even said that there was a battle between Eternity and Zom.

#10 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

@They  said:

"   domamarru <<<<<< chython/Set<<<< eternity <<<< zom <<<  infinity gauntlet <<< phoenix force (non avatar) << nemesis (infinity gems real form) < cyttorak (outside realm) < shuma (devoured all realities) <<<<< protoge < living tribunal < beyonder <TOAA. "

so that's why cyttorak is able to defeat zom?
#11 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu has no need of Cyttorak's power while in his own dimension
Outside of it, he is limited
That pic shows him in Earth's dimension

#12 Posted by fallenangel5991 (653 posts) - - Show Bio

I think some people underestimate Zom.
#13 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether said:
"Zom is overrated beyond all hope.    Cyttorak wins unless Zom can do something other than get pwned. He was stalemating a normal Doc Strange for crying out loud. AND Dormammu was able to put him in chains before Eternity got involved. It's never even said that there was a battle between Eternity and Zom. "

Stalemated? Zom killed the Ancient One and then had Strange on his knees before the Living Tribunal showed up. 

Zom wins.
#14 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Prince CortSether said:
"Zom is overrated beyond all hope.    Cyttorak wins unless Zom can do something other than get pwned. He was stalemating a normal Doc Strange for crying out loud. AND Dormammu was able to put him in chains before Eternity got involved. It's never even said that there was a battle between Eternity and Zom. "
Stalemated? Zom killed the Ancient One and then had Strange on his knees before the Living Tribunal showed up.  Zom wins. "
They were stalemating the entire time.  

Zom is overrated.  I constantly read "Not even Eternity could stop Zom!". All based on vague hyperbole and not supported in the least. Eternity and Zom never even appeared in the same comic issue. All anyone goes by is Umar's vague telling of events that took place in the past. Which, you know, she never even said that Eternity couldn't stop Zom. All she said was that Dormammu and Eternity both imprisoned him. Nowhere is it said that they even battled. I find it hard to believe that they would battle anyway, especially considering that regular Doc Strange, not amped in the least, was stalemating Zom, and then when he got a bit of the Ancient One's power he made a laughing stock out of Zom and ripped off his hair. 

So what are the facts? 

At one point in time Zom was imprisoned by Eternity
Dormammu bound Zom in the Chains of Living Bondage (before Eternity imprisoned him)
Then Zom says, "Even Dormammu, even Eternity himself could not stop Zom from ..." Okay...from what exactly? 
Then Zom gets sent packing   

And it's ridiculous to think that the Living Tribunal showed up due to Zom's "power" especially since LT waved him away with ease.
#15 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Prince CortSether said:
Stalemated? Zom killed the Ancient One and then had Strange on his knees before the Living Tribunal showed up.  Zom wins. "
They were stalemating the entire time.    Zom is overrated.  I constantly read "Not even Eternity could stop Zom!". All based on vague hyperbole and not supported in the least. Eternity and Zom never even appeared in the same comic issue. All anyone goes by is Umar's vague telling of events that took place in the past. Which, you know, she never even said that Eternity couldn't stop Zom. All she said was that Dormammu and Eternity both imprisoned him. Nowhere is it said that they even battled. I find it hard to believe that they would battle anyway, especially considering that regular Doc Strange, not amped in the least, was stalemating Zom, and then when he got a bit of the Ancient One's power he made a laughing stock out of Zom and ripped off his hair. So what are the facts? At one point in time Zom was imprisoned by EternityDormammu bound Zom in the Chains of Living Bondage (before Eternity imprisoned him)Then Zom says, "Even Dormammu, even Eternity himself could not stop Zom from ..." Okay...from what exactly? Then Zom gets sent packing    And it's ridiculous to think that the Living Tribunal showed up due to Zom's "power" especially since LT waved him away with ease. "

Zom isn't crapcompared to Eternity. I never believed in the Zom hype. In fact, I believe that Gorath is more powerful than Zom. 

How were Strange and Zom stalemating? Zom had Strange down on his knees and was gonna finish him off when he found out that the LT was coming (after Strange ripped his smexy hair), so he practically shit his pants out of fear. If they were stalemating, then the ANcient One wouldn't have been slain in combat in the first place. 

#16 Posted by fallenangel5991 (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Comon now guys, Zom DID threaten the Universe right?

#17 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
@fallenangel5991 said:
" Comon now guys, Zom DID threaten the Universe right? "
Correct. 
#18 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

where is oro lord at? i lost the thread. 
cyttorak is more powerful than zom and the vishanti for reasons that strange is humble at the presence of cyttorak than he is in front of the LT, ZOM, galactus etc.. 
why is it dr. strange can be arrogant before mephisto, dormarru, death and oblivion yet he is humble before cyttorak? 

#19 Posted by fallenangel5991 (653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:

" where is oro lord at? i lost the thread. 
cyttorak is more powerful than zom and the vishanti for reasons that strange is humble at the presence of cyttorak than he is in front of the LT, ZOM, galactus etc.. 
why is it dr. strange can be arrogant before mephisto, dormarru, death and oblivion yet he is humble before cyttorak?

I respect Cyttorak, but this is just going too far.  In your opinion then, Cyttorak is more powerful than Death, Oblivion, Galactus, and even the Living Tribunal??
That's insanity.  Cyttorak is not even close to the abstracts like Eternity, Death, and Oblivion.

I say Zom takes this fight.
#20 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@fallenangel5991 said:

" @Lance Bastro said:

" where is oro lord at? i lost the thread. 

I respect Cyttorak, but this is just going too far.  In your opinion then, Cyttorak is more powerful than Death, Oblivion, Galactus, and even the Living Tribunal?? That's insanity.  Cyttorak is not even close to the abstracts like Eternity, Death, and Oblivion.  I say Zom takes this fight. "
and i respect your opinion as well, but my post was at lord ocaroro whatever his name is and lordofapocalypes.  
cyttorak IS abstract. it is not conceptual nor is it physical. he is the crimson cosmos as eternity is the universe outside of it. they are parallel abstracts of different realities. i will look for the scan where strange confirms this statement. 

strange also dares to challenge non crimson universal abstracts like death and eternity. 

one who's presence can destroy are universe.

dares to challenge the LT while both are using cyttorak's power. 

and yet, all strange can do or say in front of cyttoraks are niceties and humble gestures? 

i mean is it just me or is there something wrong with the big picture here???   
#21 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Cyttorak would win.

#22 Posted by Assman (1799 posts) - - Show Bio

Zom, 9/10.  1 for prosperity for Cyttorak.
#23 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman: Why?
#24 Posted by Assman (1799 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" @Assman: Why? "

Cyttorak never required the LT to step in and sort him out.  Cyttark, in the end, at best, is at elder god status, and I don't even believe he's at that level.  He was a god who got banished to another dimension, that is all, imo.
#25 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman: But Zom invoked Cyttorak's spells himself, though. Wouldn't that mean that Cyttorak is stronger than Zom?
#26 Posted by Assman (1799 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Assman: But Zom invoked Cyttorak's spells himself, though. Wouldn't that mean that Cyttorak is stronger than Zom? "

So?? It's a powerfull spell used by many others.  That does not put Cyttorak>any said being that uses the spell.
#27 Posted by MrDirector786 (43371 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know a whole lot about Zom but I've heard it once took the Living Tribunal to come in to stop him one time. I also have very basic knowledge on Cyttorak as well though. Even though I'm leaning towards Zom based on my very limited knowledge, I'm not too sure who would actually win.

#28 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
" @Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" @Assman: But Zom invoked Cyttorak's spells himself, though. Wouldn't that mean that Cyttorak is stronger than Zom? "
So?? It's a powerfull spell used by many others.  That does not put Cyttorak>any said being that uses the spell. "
And why doesn't it? Why can't Zom use his own spells, if he is stronger than Cyttorak?
#29 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

" @Assman said:

So?? It's a powerfull spell used by many others.  That does not put Cyttorak>any said being that uses the spell. "
And why doesn't it? Why can't Zom use his own spells, if he is stronger than Cyttorak? "

Have you ever used a bicycle to get from one place to another? Does that mean that a bicycle is necessarily the best mode of transportation available to you?  Your argument is like assuming trains planes and automobiles don't exist. 

A better measure is to go with the most extreme measures that have been used to stop a character.

With that, Zom easily wins this.

#30 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@High Revolutionary said:

" @Assman said:

And why doesn't it? Why can't Zom use his own spells, if he is stronger than Cyttorak? "

Have you ever used a bicycle to get from one place to another? Does that mean that a bicycle is necessarily the best mode of transportation available to you?  Your argument is like assuming trains planes and automobiles don't exist. 

A better measure is to go with the most extreme measures that have been used to stop a character.

With that, Zom easily wins this.

"
You don't need to generalize transportation with comic book characters, because these are 2 completely different things.
Why couldn't Zom use his own spells, but used Cyttorak's Crimson Bands instead? 
And how does he easily beat Cyttorak?
#31 Posted by ShenLong (263 posts) - - Show Bio

@They said:

" domamarru <<<<<< chython/Set<<<< eternity <<<< zom <<< infinity gauntlet <<< phoenix force (non avatar) << nemesis (infinity gems real form) < cyttorak (outside realm) < shuma (devoured all realities) <<<<< protoge < living tribunal < beyonder <TOAA. "

I see it more as:

@They said:

" phoenix force (non avatar) <<< domamarru <<<<<< chython/Set<<<< eternity <<<< zom <<< < cyttorak (outside realm) < < living tribunal <<<<<< protoge <TOAA. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< infinity gauntlet <<<<< nemesis (infinity gems real form) < shuma (devoured all realities) < beyonder "

Fixed.

#32 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Zom over highly overrated, Cytorakk is THE MOST underrated character in Marvel. Period. ( well, Sub Mariner might be a close 2nd )

#33 Posted by lol (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Zom

#34 Edited by Kingant27 (2688 posts) - - Show Bio

@p0rtal: Blue Marvel, Stable Sentry, and Apocalypse are more underatted.

Cyttorak is not undratted I have seen people agree with him being able to beat all the Celestials; which is absolute PIS, that is overatted.

Shuma Gorath>Zom>Cyttorak

#35 Posted by XiiX (7190 posts) - - Show Bio

Zom.

#36 Posted by brainstorm01 (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

cyttorak