#1 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

Zom runs into cyttorak,ita a random meeting,no bfr,winner???    

#2 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyttorak . You do know that even Zom asks Cyttorak for power ?

#3 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch:
nope,know very little about cyttorak apart from he make juggs very very very hard,thats cool anyway,someone to beat zom :-)
#4 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@the darknessss: It seems you like Zom :-)
#5 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know who Zom is, but he's fuckin ugly.
#6 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch:
yeah he rocks! nasty piece of work,cyttorak is one powerful mutha i have to say to whip zom,cant be many who could beat him right?
#7 Posted by mrwenpire (275 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:

"Cyttorak . You do know that even Zom asks Cyttorak for power ?"

#8 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious:
did this happen?? zom asking cyttorak?
#9 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

Zom is overrated... 

He had some good hype, but with actual battles/feats he was pertty disappointing... 

I mean Strange/AncientOne where takeing him on & doing well...
#10 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

zom has to be one of the dumbest looking characters ever

#11 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
" zom has to be one of the dumbest looking characters ever "
QTF
#12 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

how does zom grab things? 

#13 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
" how does zom grab things?  "
i dunno..using his two fists?
#14 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @the human Juggernaut said:
i dunno..using his two fists? "
but his fists are on fire, so most things he carries would be destroyed
#15 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Matezoide said:
but his fists are on fire, so most things he carries would be destroyed "
damn,your right

what about his elbows?
#16 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut: He grows magic hands..... XD
#17 Edited by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

POST REMOVED BY MODERATOR FOR CONTENT THAT BROKE THE RULES.
#18 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

He looks like sasquatches retarded imbred cousin.
#19 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyttorak

#20 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" He looks like sasquatches retarded imbred cousin. "
Lol.
#21 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

Unrelated question. 

Has Cyttorak shown up ever since he was released from imprisonment in Captain Britain and MI-13?

#22 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral: No, he is just f*cking around somewhere... while his avatar gets trashed by cannon fodder.
#23 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Tie.
@RadiantTheLight said:

" I dont know who Zom is, but he's fuckin ugly. "
@mrwenpire said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:

"Cyttorak . You do know that even Zom asks Cyttorak for power ?"

"
@Matezoide said:
QTF "
@Matezoide said:
" @Matezoide said:
@Matezoide said:
" @Matezoide said:
damn,your right  what about his elbows? "
@OmegaDynasty said:
" He looks like sasquatches retarded imbred cousin. "
LOL.
#24 Posted by karrob (4278 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" Zom is overrated...  He had some good hype, but with actual battles/feats he was pertty disappointing...  I mean Strange/AncientOne where takeing him on & doing well... "
#25 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch: Ugh, I knew it. Since that series was cancelled Marvel's just going to tiptoe around the fact that dozens of high-class mystical threats are supposed to be wandering the Earth.  
#26 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral: Not necessarily the Earth.
#27 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
" @CosmicSpiral: Not necessarily the Earth. "
True. But they're not all going to go back to other dimensions either. We haven't seen hair or hair of Satannish or Umar in anything. 
#28 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral: I wonder WTF they were doing there... I mean, all together. They all have their respective dimensions, but when that gate opened, they flew out like they were sitting in one dimension. Perhaps, that gate opened a passage in all of their realms, but that kinda... makes no sense. How could those people even know where their dimensions are located ? I doubt that Crimson Cosmos is even in 616.
#29 Edited by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

" @CosmicSpiral: I wonder WTF they were doing there... I mean, all together. They all have their respective dimensions, but when that gate opened, they flew out like they were sitting in one dimension. Perhaps, that gate opened a passage in all of their realms, but that kinda... makes no sense. How could those people even know where their dimensions are located ? I doubt that Crimson Cosmos is even in 616. "

I've never heard of Cyttorak or Satannish being imprisoned prior to the series. I'm guessing that they were being magically blocked from accessing Otherworld, which would give them access to Britain and hence the Earth (which is how Plokta showed up). Also, the Starlight Citadel is located in Otherworld and it has technology that can access the Multiverse. Avalon seems to be a crossroads to nearly every place mentioned in Marvel: I can see why they would bar it from evil forces, especially when it allows entities like Cyttorak to physically manifest without avatars or special rituals. 
#30 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral: Now that makes the image clearer.
#31 Posted by Danilo018 (849 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch: 
Are there any indication that Cyttorak will appear Heroic Age ?    
#32 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@Danilo018: Who knows, but seriously, these all depowerements must lead to a serious talk between Cain and Cyttorak, I'm pretty sure writers will restore Juggernaut to his full power level, and that certainly must involve Cyttorak... We'll wait and see. I hope nothing would be screwed up again.
#33 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyttorak easily, but what about Slorioth and Nebulos?

#34 Posted by dondave (34635 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyttorak

#35 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheJuggernautpunch: Dr,Strange summoned Zom the his power surely surpasses Cytorakk wouldn't you think!For WWH wouldn't he summon zom if he was as powerful as you say, that doesn't compute Will Robinson! There's nothing about the petty demon Cytorakk that that says an upper tier being like Zom borrows power from him here: The mystical creature named Zom, resided in a dimension unknown to the general populace of Earth. Through Zom's own account he was created to destroy all there is, however, he never revealed the name of his creator or the nature of his creation. Zom was once defeated by the ruler of the Dark Dimension, Dormammu, and the conceptual being of all time and space Eternity. To protect all there is, they bound Zom in the Chains of Living Bondage and forced him to wear the Crown of Blindness. Eternity sealed Zom's essences within a vase like object and hid it in a dimension outside of space and time.

Later while engaged in battle with Umar, princess of the Dark Dimension, A young Doctor Strange was over powered and outmatched. He reached out to his master the Ancient One, who instructed Dr. Strange to release Zom, in order to defeat Umar. Strange journeyed to the dimension where Zom was held captive and freed the creature by shattering his vase like prison. The infuriated Zom began to chase Dr. Strange, who opened a portal to the Earth, where Zom quickly identified Umar as the sister of Dormammu and attacked her. Umar fled the battle and returned to the Dark Dimension realizing that she was no match for Zom's great power and rage, leaving Dr. Strange and the Ancient One to deal with the angry creature.

The Living Tribunal was forced to intervene and banished Zom from Earth before he could destroy humanity. However, Zom's mere presence on Earth had tainted all life with the creature’s evil, and the Living Tribunal informed Dr. Strange that the Earth would be destroyed for the greater good. After convincing the Living Tribunal that he was a powerful sorcerer, Dr. Strange won the right for a reprieve, gaining time to try and eliminate Zom's contamination. Dr. Strange received the Staff of Polar Power from the creature Nebulos to absorb the evil magic that was released by Zom. Zom FTW definately!

:

#36 Posted by Floopay (8626 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyttorak is still pretty featless. Though he's still considered to be on Shuma's level IIRC.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#37 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_T@CosmicSpiral: he_Morning: I'm just gessing but very few seem to realize Zom's powerful , how shameful! Well please read! Cytorakk has doesn't have this power on a good day.

Powers@karrob: @Floopay:

Zom is one of the most formidable mystic entities in existence, referred to far exceed even Umar in terms of sheer mystical power, and thus her brother Dormammu as well, along with nearly any Sorcerer Supreme, including that of Doctor Strange and the Ancient One together. Zom's power even surpasses any member of the Council of Godheads and at least rivals any deity or demon on Earth. His full might equal to certain cosmic entities, it once took the Living Tribunal, near-supreme being of the entire Multiverse, to actually stop him, although Zom greatly feared the Tribunal, and the power difference is therefore not marginal. However, the Tribunal's power is technically infinite, and thus the combined forces of all the realities existent in Marvel's might would not be marginal compared with the Tribunal. He uses his powers primarily to destroy everything around him. Apparently his long lock of hair acted as a mystic shield which masked him from the detection of more powerful mystic entities. The removal of this forelock awakened the "sense of evil which had slumbered for ages in the bosom of the mystics of mankind." Even a portion of the power of Zom has proven easily capable of harming the Hulk, overwhelming dozens of Earth superhumans simultaneously, and resurrecting fallen sorcerers

#38 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

^^ what he said lol ^^^