Zod vs Thor (movie versions)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think this first one might be sped up.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Lol the chitauri ships were not as big as skyscrapers

No Caption Provided

Clearly larger than some of the skyscrapers there.

, they were at best 25 meters long

Based on what?

while Superman was able to support the weight of an oil rig top which is 100 ton+

1. It was a small portion of it and he struggled greatly....

2. We're talking about Zod....

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By WastelandMan

@sodamyat said:

I think this first one might be sped up.

It was.

And all those GIFs are them fighting while flying........not combat speed or super speed punches like you claim.........

@elderskaar

Edit: they slow down stuffs for the sake of plot,

Could make the same case with Hulk seeing as how Hulk has the best striking feat.

after that scene faora hits superman so hard it sends him flying like a whole city block, that needs super speed.

No she doesn't..............she threw him:

Loading Video...

So now you're lying.

And that's not a punch.......or Zod.....

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Yes they fought at human speeds. The only thing they did was bullrushing which Thor also did. The only one that showed super speed was Faora.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: That picture is very blury and he is closer to the screen than the buildings are.

1. Still very impressive

2. I took that as a feat because Zod is near equaly strong as Supes, he wrestles with him.

Stop debating for Thor its ridicolous

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: i didnt claim they were super speed punches. i showed really fast combat. thats it. but their punches did seem to create sonic booms...soo maybe they were super sonic or just super strong punches that thor has never been seen to take. so either way. thor loses.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol what? in MoS zod and clark were punching eachother like 10 blocks with each punch in that one scene.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Flagged for calling me liar

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@m_man: i didnt claim they were super speed punches. i showed really fast combat. thats it. but their punches did seem to create sonic booms...soo maybe they were super sonic or just super strong punches that thor has never been seen to take. so either way. thor loses.

I already said Zod wins....but the problem is you're wanking him saying he stomps and that Thor is too slow when the only speed the Krypotnains have (besides Faora) is travel speed.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

@sodamyat said:

I already said Zod wins....but the problem is you're wanking him saying he stomps and that Thor is too slow when the only speed the Krypotnains have (besides Faora) is travel speed.

I disagree with your logic but it doesnt matter since we each come to the same conclusion which is that Zod of course wins.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By WastelandMan

@elderskaar:

That picture is very blury and he is closer to the screen than the buildings are.

By a couple feet.........and you can see all the different angle and compare them in that same video. In one instance he's literally touching one....

1. Still very impressive

Not any more impressive than what I've shown....

2. I took that as a feat because Zod is near equaly strong as Supes, he wrestles with him.

Near equal isn't the same.

Stop debating for Thor its ridicolous

I'm not even debating for Thor...................

Flagged for calling me liar

You got to be joking.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By WastelandMan

@sodamyat

I disagree with your logic but it doesnt matter since we each come to the same conclusion which is that Zod of course wins.

It doesn't matter if we come to the same conclusion if it's for the wrong reasons. And you're carrying this myth that they have this insane combat speed outside of travel which they don't....

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

It doesn't matter if we come to the same conclusion if it's for the wrong reasons. And you're carrying this myth that they have this insane combat speed outside of travel which they don't....

i dont care. we both know zod wins. im happy with that. everything else is pointless to talk about in my eyes because you agree that thor loses. thats all i wanted to hear.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Then why are you against us?

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By WastelandMan

@sodamyat said:

i dont care. we both know zod wins. im happy with that. everything else is pointless to talk about in my eyes because you agree that thor loses. thats all i wanted to hear.

You just believe things because you want to and don't really care if they're actually true which is terrible logic and a way to think. Cool. As long as you're honest.

Plus I know you're comicuser/foreverevil/a million different other banned accounts for the record.

@m_man: Then why are you against us?

Because you're wrong in your reasoning.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

@sodamyat said:

You just believe things because you want to and don't really care if they're actually true which is terrible logic and a way to think. Cool. As long as you're honest.

Plus I know you're comicuser/foreverevil/a million different other banned accounts for the record.

nah, thats not true. i just saw both movies and clearly see the superior beings. and apparently you did too since you voted for zod.

think what you want. it has no bearing on me whatsoever.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By WastelandMan

@sodamyat:

nah, thats not true. i just saw both movies and clearly see the superior beings. and apparently you did too since you voted for zod.

But apparently don't want any intellectual dissent on your interpretation because you think in absolutes.

Cool. Make as many accounts as you want.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

@sodamyat:

But apparently don't want any intellectual descent on your interpretation because you think in absolutes.

Cool. Make as many accounts as you want.

sounds like youre trying to bait me after ive repeatedly said it doesnt matter to me anymore since all i wanted to hear you say was that thor loses. and you did. so now i dont care for anything. i got what i wanted.

as i said, keep thinking whatever you want. i dont care. so "ok cool."

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By WastelandMan

@sodamyat:

sounds like youre trying to bait me after ive repeatedly said it doesnt matter to me anymore

You keep responding with your opinion and I'm doing the same on a public forum.....I don't see how that's possibly bait.....

since all i wanted to hear you say was that thor loses. and you did.

And what I want is to respond as to why your logic is flawed.

so now i dont care for anything. i got what i wanted.

So why do you keep responding?

Cool.

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is hilarious

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

@sodamyat said:

This..... explains A LOT!

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

@sodamyat:

sounds like youre trying to bait me after ive repeatedly said it doesnt matter to me anymore

You keep responding with your opinion and I'm doing the same on a public forum.....I don't see hoe that's possibly bait.....

since all i wanted to hear you say was that thor loses. and you did.

And what I want is to respond as to why your logic is flawed.

so now i dont care for anything. i got what i wanted.

So why do you keep responding?

Cool.

i keep responding with" i dont care". id think youd take the hint..

I know what you want. But youre not getting it cause i got what i wanted and am not interested any further. I got what i wanted.

cause you keep baiting me after im essentially telling you over and over that i dont care. i guess i should be more direct and say "he man, ive said repeatedly that i dont care, in other words stop tagging me. Thanks"

Cool.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

Yep. I'm not the only one, others have identified him too.....his style of "debating" is pretty obvious. I'm completely puzzled as to why he wastes so much time to make all these accounts and these thousands of posts after being banned so many times.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By WastelandMan

@sodamyat:

I know what you want. But youre not getting it cause i got what i wanted and am not interested any further. I got what i wanted.

ause you keep baiting me after im essentially telling you over and over that i dont care. i guess i should be more direct and say "he man, ive said repeatedly that i dont care, in other words stop tagging me. Thanks"

Cool.

This is insanely silly.......You keep tagging me......I respond. I don't see why I should care that you don't care.........if you don't care don't respond....I'm just leaving my opinion like everyone else.....

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

@rudebomberboy01:

Yep. I'm not the only one, others have identified him too.....his style of "debating" is pretty obvious. I'm completely puzzled as to why he wastes so much time to make all these accounts and these thousands of posts after being banned so many times.

It all makes sense now haha. My eyes have been opened O.O

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

@sodamyat:

ause you keep baiting me after im essentially telling you over and over that i dont care. i guess i should be more direct and say "he man, ive said repeatedly that i dont care, in other words stop tagging me. Thanks"

Cool.

This is insanely silly.......You keep tagging me......I respond. I keep responding as to why your reasoning is silly. I don't see why I should care that you don't care.........if you don't care don't respond....I'm just leaving my opinion like everyone else.....

dude, the reason i was responding was beacause u kept tagging me and trying to get me to continue talking about this when i said i was done with it(when i kept saying i dont care anymore cause i got what i wanted, yea thats what that meant) so now that thats cleared up and you know that i just wanted to hear you conceed that thor loses and that i dont care to discuss the details..and also have now told you twice to not tag me...do the adult thing and just dont tag me. This isnt about the last word. i think you were just confused and now ive set things striaght. you disagree with me, i said cool, it doesnt matter so there. we're all set. please dont tag me or i will tag a mod due to you constatnly spamming my inbox. if you dont reply, we're all good. Ok? Thanks :)

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By botanix

@spiderman1997: The biggesto problem with most fights here is that people who aregue the most do not understand simple laws of physic...

• 1. In order to send someone flying 100 metre in 1 sec Your hand needs to be moving at least 360km/h.
  • 2. If their punches create sonic booms = their hands exceed speed of sound. How is that not obvious?
  • 3. If they are fighting at human lvl speed show me people creating sonic booms... LOL
  • 4. Movie thor is not more durable then stell just because he escaped with bleeding nose. Want proof? Hit a wall with Your head with the speed of 20km/h u will get bump, now crash your car with speed of 20km/h and You will seriously damaged car. So what You are more durable then metal? No, car is made of hundreds of pieces just like the cage was, if the cage was solid steel, that fall would not even scratch it.
  • 5. Thor squeezing iron mans armor says nothing about his durability. You can crush a can with your hand but that does not make Your hand more durable then an alloy now does it. If it was we would be driving on organic wheels...

SO please use Your heads a bit more...

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By SodamYat
RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way, though I'd lean to Zod. After rewatching the end of the Dark World,Thor's durability is through the roof.

Also, for casual thread readers, I'd not listen to anything Sodamyat says. He's lean toward Zod beating Thor even if Zod had no arms, legs and his neck was broken.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#82  Edited By Chimeroid

@spiderman1997 said:

@sodamyat: Yes. The only one that showed legitimate suoer-speed and not bullrushing was Faora. Superman and Zod fought at pretty much humans speed too.

Don't bother. You are in a MoS thread, a place where logic, reasoning and critical thinking does not exist.

Did either of you watch the goddamn movie? Human speeds? lol

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way, though I'd lean to Zod. After rewatching the end of the Dark World,Thor's durability is through the roof.

Also, for casual thread readers, I'd not listen to anything Sodamyat says. He's lean toward Zod beating Thor even if Zod had no arms, legs and his neck was broken.

now, now, thats not nice. mods have said many times not to make personal comments about other viners. so do the adult thing keep things like your last comment out of it.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Yes, human speeds. what? youre going to tell me youve never made sonic booms from your punches? pshh

/sarcasm

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By WastelandMan

and trying to get me to continue talking about this

No I'm not......I'm giving my opinion. I don't care if you respond to me or not. If you do respond and tag me (which you have) then I address it. Each time you have, you've made a new illogical point that I address.

when i said i was done with it(when i kept saying i dont care anymore cause i got what i wanted, yea thats what that meant) so now that thats cleared up and you know that i just wanted to hear you conceed that thor loses and that i dont care to discuss the details.. not tag me...and also have now told you twice to do the adult thing and just dont tag me. This isnt about the last word. i think you were just confused and now ive set things striaght. you disagree with me, i said cool, it doesnt matter so there. we're all set.

This is absolutely ridiculous.....it's not like I'm forcing you to respond. Seriously what are you on about? If that's all you wanted then why do you keep tagging me?

please dont tag me or i will tag a mod due to you constatnly spamming my inbox.

So do I do the same since you tagged me about the same amount as I have? If the inbox is the problem, then I wont tag you. Problem solved :) But I will respond. This is a public forum.

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I seem to remember the Kryptonians being damaged by the jet fire, I imagine lightning could do much worse.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@botanix:

The biggesto problem with most fights here is that people who aregue the most do not understand simple laws of physic...

In order to send someone flying 100 metre in 1 sec Your hand needs to be moving at least 360km/h.

I guess Hulk is a speedster now? He creates "sonic boo"... shock waves when he claps *shrugs*

If their punches create sonic booms = their hands exceed speed of sound. How is that not obvious?

I guess Thor and Hulk are speedsters now?

If they are fighting at human lvl speed show me people creating sonic booms... LOL

Sonic boom =/= shock waves.

Movie thor is not more durable then stell just because he escaped with bleeding nose. Want proof? Hit a wall with Your head with the speed of 20km/h u will get bump, now crash your car with speed of 20km/h and You will seriously damaged car. So what You are more durable then metal? No, car is made of hundreds of pieces just like the cage was, if the cage was solid steel, that fall would not even scratch it.

This logic hurts my brain.

Thor squeezing iron mans armor says nothing about his durability. You can crush a can with your hand but that does not make Your hand more durable then an alloy now does it. If it was we would be driving on organic wheels...

Thor only got a nose bleed from Hulk's punch. Hulk was able to dent and pretty much destroy the Leviathan armour in the past.... casually. The said armour was able to withstand Tony's lasers which have cut clean through metal and steel alike effortlessly.

Or the fact that Thor was able to no-show Tony's repulsor blasts at 400% power. The same repulsor blasts powerful enough to rip through tank-like materials (Hammer drones) in basically one shot.

SO please use Your heads a bit more...

Follow your own advise buddy.

Mods... plssss :(

@saren

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: good points about the steel beams melting. made me think. good job.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta love compliance.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't spamming the same sentence over and over again considered trolling?

Mods!!! PLEASE!

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I seem to remember the Kryptonians being damaged by the jet fire, I imagine lightning could do much worse.

damaged? or knocked down? i dont remember? i remember thor jumping away from jetfire..he didnt get hurt though right?

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

I guess Hulk is a speedster now?

No, he is inconsitend and illogical because his speed would not allow him to do that. And this is Zod vs Thors so why dragging hulk?

Thor's punch did not once create sonic boom, hulk is irrelevant he is not in this battle.

This logic hurts my brain.

Because You are not capable of understanding simple things, thats is not my fault. Spend more time on science, less on comic You may get better at this.

Or the fact that Thor was able to no-show Tony's repulsor blasts at 400% power. The same repulsor blasts powerful enough to rip through tank-like materials (Hammer drones) in basically one shot.

Did i mention repulsor? No, so why bringing it up? Undersand what You read, I mentioned specific things and You reply with other things...

Follow your own advise buddy.

I do not have to.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By WastelandMan

@rudebomberboy01 said:

That's SodamYat/Foreverevil/comicuser/etc. etc. etc. for you. I do hope the mods come.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@botanix said:

Thor's punch did not once create sonic boom, hulk is irrelevant he is not in this battle.

thats true. i mentioned it earlier in one of my posts.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@botanix:

No, he is inconsitend and illogical because his speed would not allow him to do that. And this is Zod vs Thors so why dragging hulk?

Do you even know what a sonic boom/shock wave is?

You are under this impression that you need to move your limbs at super sonic speeds to create shock waves..... which is false.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Going by your logic. Hulk and Thor are now super sonic speedsters........

Because You are not capable of understanding simple things, thats is not my fault. Spend more time on science, less on comic You may get better at this.

No, because your analogy is flawed. Steel >>>> human bones.

Did i mention repulsor? No, so why bringing it up? Undersand what You read, I mentioned specific things and You reply with other things...

Your argument was to convince people that Thor is less durable than Steel. I kinda just scattered that argument.

I do not have to.

Clearly......... you do ;)

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: thats true. i mentioned it earlier in one of my posts.

Exactly, they come, they make mess, they do not understand how physic works, they argue, they bring other characters from differnt movies for no reason and then they ask mods to close pretty good topic because of the mess they did?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By SodamYat

@botanix said:

@sodamyat: thats true. i mentioned it earlier in one of my posts.

Exactly, they come, they make mess, they do not understand how physic works, they argue, they bring other characters from differnt movies for no reason and then they BEG mods to close pretty good topic because of the mess they did?

idk. i dont really think its close. the MoS movies were just so crazy with destruction and power and speed.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

@rudebomberboy01 said:

That's SodamYat/Foreverevil/comicuser/etc. etc. etc. for you. I do hope the mods come.

Yes, hopefully. MODS! Answer our prayers PLEASEEE!!! D:

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod .

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By botanix

@rudebomberboy01:

Do you even know what a sonic boom/shock wave is?

I do, do You? Obviously You do not...

You are under this impression that you need to move your limbs at super sonic speeds to create shock waves..... which is false.

Lol dude You embarrass Yourself. I do however enjoy when people without acutall knowlede try to teach me something... Here it is from wikipedia...

A shock wave is a type of propagating disturbance. When a wave moves faster than the speed of soundin a liquid, gas or plasma (a "fluid", in physics terminology) it is a shock wave. Like an ordinary wave, a shock wave carries energy.

So do not tell me I don't know what i am talking about. Because from the two of us You are the one who is uneducated. In other words in order to to create a shock wave with Your limb, it must be moving with the speed ( law of physic ) exceding speed of sound. Do you get it now? If not then I suggest going back to school.

Your argument was to convince people that Thor is less durable than Steel. I kinda just scattered that argument.

No, once again You only proved that You do not understand written word. I never said thors is less durable then seel I said crushing stell or alloy does not make You more durble. Read and understand what You read.

Clearly......... you do ;)

Lol