Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Dextersinister

@lukundra said:

@dextersinister: Also, Vision isn't even in this fight

I know but the idea that he can dodge all attacks by phasing is stated constantly, more than double standards when we know Kryptonians have super speed but we don't know if they will ever give Vision that ability.

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Good point, plus, he managed to get manhandled by Ultron pretty good.

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet Witch can just mind control like she did to the whole city. Even if she couldn't Zod would still go down to Hulk and Thor.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By isaac_clarke

@isaac_clarke: You have QS doing something that he has never done

Except every time he did in Age of Ultron?

Zods a Kryptonian he has superspeed, this is an in movie fact,

you don't need to be explained or shown every little detail, never mind they went from space to Earth within seconds,

No, it cut to space. They aren't shown doing anything like that on film.

travel speed sure but QS has trouble with bullets

Not really, no.

This makes no sense, your exact plan is for QS to rush Scarlet Witch forward, these aren't related, he would charge first and break his arm. Again your planning oit strategy's based on what you know, not what they know.

And apparently you're Lukundra's alternate account.

Didn't happen, the reaction was stated to disentagrate the rock,

Minus the dozen or so shock-waves that tear apart the entire city and push Thor through the air.

Thors durability is low mid tier. This is going to be one of those many instances of people attributing abilities they don't have, they've established a fall from a high height would kill him, that was the writers intent, not what you read into it.

So Thor at the end of the movie was dead after getting hit by that explosive force that tore apart the city and falling to the ground?

Talk about non-existent plot-twists.

People will assume Vision can just outphase any physical attack, a very specific ability that he has never shown yet the same people try to say Kryptonians don't have superspeed.

On durability people have tried to pass off hitting the ground as low durability when it was being swung from one Kryptonian into the fist of another.

I'm not people.

Wanda still solos.

And unsurprisingly TifaLobo goes straight to flame-bait. Color me shocked; he was trolling all along.

@lukundra said:

@isaac_clarke: Well, you have to remember that Vision is not here. Op doesn't have him on the Avengers roster. Second, yeah, she could replicate it, but seeing as Quicksilver is still alive during this fight, wouldn't that mean she hasn't had the rage/sadness push to achieve it?

Read the battle-forum rules.

Regardless, we can't really know how it would affect a kryptonian miles above an Ultron lackey, or if it actually atomizes things or not etc. The main problem here is as you mentioned, SW's TP. Now, I don't completely understand how it works. Against all of the Avengers, she had to sneak up and put her hand near their head to mind stomp them, and later on in the city, she was convincing families to run away during the climax from a good distance away.

She was invoking their fears - or in Thor's case giving him a prophecy. For the people in town, all she had to do was have them march out of their homes - not drum up their worst fears. Not to mention she's hardly used her powers (she's been caged since WS). As Olsen said herself, Scarlet Witch doesn't even know what she can do at this point.

The only explanation I can come up with is that the Avengers minds/willpower were greater than than normal humans so she had to get closer for her powers to work effectively. If this is not true, then there is absolutely no reason whatsoever for her to get anywhere near the Avengers (and risk getting and arrow to the head) to put the whammy on them.

They don't. The Scepter compelled them to fight one another in Avengers; Scarlet Witch's powers are derived from same object - the Mind-Gem. The only person it had a strange effect on was Thor - mainly because it gave him a vision of the future (prompting him to be possessed by the Norns later to investigate it).

Therefore, I think it's reasonable to assume that she will have to get close to the enraged monster flying around at super speed throwing her teammates around for her powers to affect him.

Zod isn't the Avengers. Kryptonians were completely susceptible to mind-invading technology on Zod's ship.

This isn't going to be an easy task for someone with the speed/reaction/durability of a normal human being.

Zod has normal human reaction times / combat speed; flying really fast to zig-zag around a few buildings one-time doesn't suddenly make him a speedster.

You've mentioned that Quicksilver could potentially put her close to him, and said that Zod couldn't touch him. I'd have to disagree on this strategy. For one, this isn't their usual MO in a big fight. I'd see QS and the other Avengers trying to attack Zod head on first and foremost, and while Zod may have trouble catching Pietro,

QS regularly runs in to rescue his sister from harm throughout AoU. It is COMPLETELY in character for him to watch her back / help her.

Pietro will seriously injure himself when he tries to hit Zod at super speed like he usually does.

Nope.

SW's TP may in fact take down Zod, but I really don't see her getting close enough to use it in a big fight. Next, I really don't see Hulk's strength as being on par with Superman's at any point, but the important thing is, his durability is way too low (the Hulk Buster or Veronica suit fight scene in particular shows this).

Two things:

• Superman stomped Zod in MOS.
  • The Hulk has MUCH better durability, striking power and strength feats than Zod.

Zod, according to your logic may not be faster than QS, but he is still quite faster that Hulk. I can see him getting lots of hits in, and knowing Zod, go for a fatality before Hulk can properly react.

Post a single clip from MOS where Zod displays an inkling of super-speed in combat.

Finally Thor. I don't really see a lot of strength/durability feats that put Thor very high above Hulk, Mjolnir gives him a distinct advantage over Hulk, but looking at his movies (his hammer was simply knocked aside by the cursed Dark Elf in The Dark World)

Kurse isn't the Hulk.

I don't see any lasting advantage over Zod.

Besides Zod having ZERO feats on Thor?

We've seen Zod take a lot more punishment than Thor has and keep going like it was nothing.

I've got a city in Eastern Europe to tell you about from AoU.

And finally that "city busting" feat is very misleading, Thor at no point destroyed a city, working together with Ironman, he overloaded a machine until it exploded,

Nope, not even close to what happened.

and THAT destroyed the city. Not sure what else there is to really say. This says the Avengers vs Zod, but it is only Hulk, Thor and to a much much lesser degree, Ironman vs Zod. Everyone else is either useless or has techniques that take too long to set up. The three mentioned have bad durability and are quite slow compared to Zod. Don't really see how the Avengers can win.

That's because you're trolling. Which is seemingly the only thing MOS threads are good for - attracting bad trolls.

I wonder if Quicksilver's speed is greater than Zod's? He manages to catch a bullet in the movie (he's also hit by them), but Man of Steel's Kryptonians were scary fast. Faora blitzes three soldiers while they're shooting at her, and it's reasonable to assume Zod has similar speed if not greater given he is specified to have acclimated to Earth's atmosphere in the OP.

All these soldiers being blitzed could still hit her with their guns. She's still moving at sub-sonic speeds and she's the only one that displays this speed in the film.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By GXrevolution96

@isaac_clarke

Actually, Zod had the upper hand throughout that fight, albeit Clark did technically win.

Watch this video

Loading Video...

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

hhhhmmm

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Starts with:

No Caption Provided

Now he just has to pummel the immensely depowered Thor and Hulk into pulp, catch or shoot Quicksilver and give Cap a good punt.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't believe people actually think Zod can win this....

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: none of the avengers Consistently showed this kind of power. Nearly every punch thrown caused a small shockwave, the collision of kal and zod caused concrete to crumble. The closest showing the avengers have is veronica and the hulk charging and hitting each other's fists, causing the windows in the block to be blown out. It's honestly not even close as far as strength is concerned. Good video.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only one i really can see soloing is Hulk, even he would have big troubles with him. Zod rams everyone else over, Zod's heat vision melted metal instantly, he could do it in Thor's face while holding his arms back or he just pummels him.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhaigo said:

Scarlet Witch can just mind control like she did to the whole city. Even if she couldn't Zod would still go down to Hulk and Thor.

She doesn't have the time to do that before Zod would punch her face in, when did SW control the entire city? The only thing she mind numbed was The Hulk who is not the most cleaver guy in the world while Zod is a general.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: She did it at the end of the movie when they needed to evacuate Sokovia. Also, why would he focus on her over Hulk, or Thor or Iron Man?

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: She did it at the end of the movie when they needed to evacuate Sokovia. Also, why would he focus on her over Hulk, or Thor or Iron Man?

if he has knowledge on the Avengers then he most likely would be smart to take out the telepath first.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crushyourenemies: ok just a question this is Zod brought back to life right? otherwise Avengers by default LOL

also Zod gets his head snapped by Hulk or crushed by Thor. technically like this

TopTierGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By TopTierGoat

Lol at the Zod wank and incredible low balling of the MCU characters. People see what they want to see I guess. Sigh

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Batman1130

Avengers but barely. Zod will have to fight vision, hulk , Thor and iron man as well as quick silver almost simultaneously and will take some of them out but eventually lose

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke

Actually, Zod had the upper hand throughout that fight, albeit Clark did technically win.

Watch this video

Loading Video...

Good to know SaintWildcard has a youtube channel.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The wank and lowballing in this thread is insane, y'all crazy.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers stomp. SW solos, Thor solos, Vision solos, Hulk and Iron Man do damage.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:

@crushyourenemies: ok just a question this is Zod brought back to life right? otherwise Avengers by default LOL

also Zod gets his head snapped by Hulk or crushed by Thor. technically like this

well good thing that this is movie Hulk.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:

You say that like he's weak or something

Loading Video...

10 seconds and he display better striking power than the whole MoS cast.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:

but this is movie zod as well and neither supes or zod has done anything as impressive as Thor with his hammer, (every time thor hit the ground everything else goes boom)

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk or Scalet Witch could solo

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crushyourenemies said:
@mrdevil said:

You say that like he's weak or something

Loading Video...

10 seconds and he display better striking power than the whole MoS cast.

both thor and hulk has displayed way better striking power than MoS idk why are they still doing this kind of thread.

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we ban these threads? Please? ._.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if Quicksilver's speed is greater than Zod's? He manages to catch a bullet in the movie (he's also hit by them), but Man of Steel's Kryptonians were scary fast. Faora blitzes three soldiers while they're shooting at her, and it's reasonable to assume Zod has similar speed if not greater given he is specified to have acclimated to Earth's atmosphere in the OP.

No Caption Provided

Superman was faster than Suoer Zod, Faora was faster than Superman, quicksilver was way faster than them and mjiolnirg had a similar speed.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision solos. First and foremost MOS fans need to realize you can't place limits on characters that clearly do not have defined limits and power sets that don't magically stop working because of kryptonians.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Vision solos, mind raping him with the Mind Gem.

Terminator2938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod will probably defeat all of them individually but 9 avengers together are going to prove way too much for him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor arguably solos.

Hulk arguably solos.

Avengers stomp.