#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Based off of what I read on the dude's section of Wikipedia there, Samus would probably win, due to the inclusion of super-human reflexes. I didn't see that in Guyot's description, so it's possible for Samus to labotomize him with a Spazer shot.

Weird how they can both shoot out black holes though.

#3 Posted by ZORN (1605 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Based off of what I read on the dude's section of Wikipedia there, Samus would probably win, due to the inclusion of super-human reflexes. I didn't see that in Guyot's description, so it's possible for Samus to labotomize him with a Spazer shot.

Weird how they can both shoot out black holes though."
Srry that its a wiki page but based on what i saw in the anime i believe he can survive Samus' spazer shot because he got hit with a giant attack called the Mega smasher and lived.
#4 Posted by ZORN (1605 posts) - - Show Bio
No one else wow lol ....
#5 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30135 posts) - - Show Bio

Samus because she's awesome. And doesn't have antlers.

#6 Posted by ZORN (1605 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Samus because she's awesome. And doesn't have antlers."
Really at least back up ur words like Sparda.
#7 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
ZORN said:
"Sparda said:
"Based off of what I read on the dude's section of Wikipedia there, Samus would probably win, due to the inclusion of super-human reflexes. I didn't see that in Guyot's description, so it's possible for Samus to labotomize him with a Spazer shot.

Weird how they can both shoot out black holes though."
Srry that its a wiki page but based on what i saw in the anime i believe he can survive Samus' spazer shot because he got hit with a giant attack called the Mega smasher and lived.
"
Yeah, but Samus's Spazer shots pass through things intangibly, but still cause damage, which allows her to shoot  through enemy defences.

Unless he dodges right away or moves faster than her (which would be difficult, given her superhuman reflexes), he would most likely get a beam to the head, and his brain would be screwed.

Again, I'm not very knowledgable about this Guyot character, so there's a chance I'm wrong (of course).
#8 Posted by Bio Guyver (6845 posts) - - Show Bio

Guyot, fairly easy.