ZILLA VS KING KONG

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By sonicmora

The fight should be fairer.Zilla has no powers.He is just a giant lizard.And oh yeah,it's the original king kong fighting not the new one.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Zilla is still 2X the size. I say Zilla.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sonicmora

zilla is 60 meters,in final wars he was 90 meters.so im doing king kong the 45 meters one vs. zilla the 60 meters one.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sparda

sonicmora says:

"zilla is 60 meters,in final wars he was 90 meters.so im doing king kong the 45 meters one vs. zilla the 60 meters one."

I thought Kong was only 25 feet?

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sonicmora

in the new movie by peter jackson.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Godzilla can overpower that giant stupid ape.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GambitO

KING KONG WINS

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sparda

GambitO says:

"KING KONG WINS
" />http://www.eagleonemedia.com/Kong%20vs.%20Carnosaur.jpg"

Um, no he doesn't. Read up on Zilla. He's bigger and faster. He wins. Got any other things I can rebut?

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GambitO

KING KONG could climb very high and to attack to

GODZILLA from above thing that I was not able to

to make GODZILLA

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Godzilla is stronger, faster, more durable and virtually unstoppable. He'll eat Kong like he was an oversized box of cheese monkeys

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lantern Prime

Zilla is a Godzilla rip off, he doesn't even have a flame breath just a flamable wind breath. But hes over 100 ft and KK is only 50 ft.. If this was the one that fought Godzilla then maybe he wins but not the original one.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GambitO

BUT none of the two versions

they can overcome the escalade of KING KONG

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GambitO

Post Deleted.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sparda

GambitO says:

"BUT none of the two versions they can overcome the escalade of KING KONG "

Wrong again. Like you are every time. Kong won't lay a paw on Zilla, he is far too fast, nevermind stronger. Jeez, read up on characters, and try to understand their abilities first.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sparda says:

"GambitO says:
Wrong again. Like you are every time. Kong won't lay a paw on Zilla, he is far too fast, nevermind stronger. Jeez, read up on characters, and try to understand their abilities first."

Thank you.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GambitO:
I totally agree. Kong would rape that stupid lizard, with or without powers. He's smarter, more athletic and stronger. Godzilla is just a big ass frog with bad breath.
darksoul7th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By darksoul7th

KK wins here because KK is smarter than GZ Brains always WIN !

TheSpiderSilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheSpiderSilva

I realize this is an old topic... but I have to ask... how did anyone think Kong has a chance?

Zilla is around 285 feet tall and over 1000 feet long for one thing.

In the featurette on the GODZILLA dvd, they say "He stands as tall as the Flatiron building, and is as long as Tokyo's impressive tower".

He can also reach speeds of 200 mph, and as for strength? Kong lifted a bus (iirc), and Zilla bulldozed through buildings as if they weren't even there. He also obviously has an enormous bite force, he easily crushed helicopters with one chomp. Zilla would probably kill Kong with one bite, especially if it was to the head.

Intelligence? Well, let me put it to you this way, Kong climbed up to the Empire State building (tallest building in the city at the time), where he was a sitting duck. Zilla spent most of his time underground, and most of the time the military had no idea where he was. He outsmarted the military to an embarrassing degree. When they fired torpedos at him, he turned around, headed towards the submarine, and caused the torpedos to hit the submarine. He also learned from the first time they tricked him with the fish trap (the first time around he probably had no idea what guns were, and had no reason to distrust man), and didn't fall for it again.

When they chased him with helicopters, he would lead them around the city and would all of a sudden disappear, pop up behind them, and destroy their helicopters. He seemed to know the city better than they did (even though he was only there for like 3 days), and always seemed to be a step ahead of them. He outsmarted the humans on every encounter, except for the bridge, where he was obviously pissed about them killing his babies (we all don't think straight when we're pissed). On the bridge however, he was smart enough to jump over the first arch so that he didn't get caught in the cables, when it came to the second arch, he was leaning down to bite the taxi and didn't have time to jump, which lead to his demise. He showed a great deal of intelligence and cunning, and not enough credit is given for that. There are many more examples I could list, but I don't really feel like it right now to be honest, lol.

Also, it took 12 missiles form F-18's right to Zilla's neck to finally bring him down (the torpedos that actually hit him did little to no damage), and Kong was killed by 1930's airplanes. How would Kong win?

TheSpiderSilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheSpiderSilva

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan said:

@GambitO: I totally agree. Kong would rape that stupid lizard, with or without powers. He's smarter, more athletic and stronger. Godzilla is just a big ass frog with bad breath.

Zilla Jr is basically as powerful as Godzilla (except he's arguably more intelligent and much faster and far more agile), and he defeated something called Robo-Yeti, which was a giant gorilla, except it's robotic, and much more powerful than Kong. Zilla Jr. also defeated an army of supposedly invincible monsters, and invisible monsters that were impervious to his atomic death ray.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Zilla, bigger, faster, more durable, arguably just as intelligent. 

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By renamed040924

Why do people keep posting "Godzilla wins" ITT? No where in the OP was Godzilla mentioned.

THIS

IS NOT

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By steelhound56

@Eternal Chaos said:

Sparda says:

"GambitO says:
Wrong again. Like you are every time. Kong won't lay a paw on Zilla, he is far too fast, nevermind stronger. Jeez, read up on characters, and try to understand their abilities first."

Thank you.

This

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

King Kong would give Godzilla a run for his money, but Godzilla wins.

Just look at what Godzilla has fought and defeated? He could take King Kong.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jeanroygrant

@The Stegman said:

Zilla, bigger, faster, more durable, arguably just as intelligent.
_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By _Psy_

Ummm.....
Zilla is the nickname of the American version of Godzilla, isn't it?If so, I'd say Kong wins.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By CainPanell

@_Punk_ said:

Ummm..... Zilla is the nickname of the American version of Godzilla, isn't it?If so, I'd say Kong wins.

Yes, It's the lame american one.

UNIQUE69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By UNIQUE69

Didnt the fight between King Kong vs Godzilla already happen and King Kong won?

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By _Psy_
@UNIQUE69: That was non-cannon. It was made in a time when KK was more popular than Godzilla, and the outcome was obviously affected by that.
@shadowknight666
I didn't consider it lame, just realistic really :P
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By CainPanell

@UNIQUE69 said:

Yeah but that was the REAL Japanese Godzilla.

@_Punk_: It was just a jurassic park with one dinosaur for me.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Onemoreposter

Japanese Kong cubstomps hard.

Any other version of Kong looses to Zilla after a moderately heated battle, even if zilla is with out his "fire breath."

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I might need to post this in the Unpopular opinions  thread, but I actually liked the American Godzilla.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By terry2012

@TheSpiderSilva: As much as I Like Kong I totally agreed with you. Kong lose here badly. Saying Kong can win is like saying Zilla can win against Godzilla. Which is not ture. If this was the japanese version then yes kong can win.

UNIQUE69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By UNIQUE69

@_Punk_: didnt the japenese create Godzilla? could be wrong, but i thought so. if im right i dont see why the king kong vs godzilla movie isnt connan?

@shadowknight666 said:

@UNIQUE69 said:

Yeah but that was the REAL Japanese Godzilla.

@_Punk_: It was just a jurassic park with one dinosaur for me.

didnt they have an american version of king kong vs godzilla and godzilla wins? i've heard it from my dad, but i never ever could find that movie nor did they ever show it on tv?

Bigjerm17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Bigjerm17

@thespidersilva: I realize this is a while back when you saI'd that zilla is just as powerful as godzilla.. I know that in some of the comics a tougher version of him was created and fought godzilla to a stand still but he is weaker still and when you said he is arguably more smarter I think you're wrong as you see as zilla ran through the bridge to get Mathew in the 1998 version he gets stuck .. as while godzilla 1954-2014 plows through the bridge now I used to hate zilla but I've grown to like this new monster but he is no where near the monster of godzilla... now that I got that out of my system.if we are talking about the original king Kong 25 feet tall compared to theat original zilla 60 meters tall, yes zilla has the advantage by a lot but if we are talking about toho's version of Kong who was brought up to 50 meters to fight godzilla in godzilla vs king Kong then I'm going with Kong because they made it to where he got stronger if he was struck by lighting or he got into electrical wiring, he beat godzilla up a bit and shoved a tree down his throat if he's able to do that then if got stuck by lighting fighting zilla then he might win idk ..in the movie godzilla vs King Kong, kong and godzilla fell in the water and kong's head was the only one that poped up they called that kong winning which is crap because godzilla also swims underwater anyways I think it would be a close fight

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people keep posting "Godzilla wins" ITT? No where in the OP was Godzilla mentioned.

THIS

IS NOT

Technically old post but wanted you to that was Godzilla before Toho renamed him years later. So technically....

Also Zilla wins in a hard monster stomp.

Time for Zilla get some respect.

Feats for Zilla

Zilla has no official source of weight I can find on the internet, only non cited wiki sources. These fan made wiki sources state anywhere from 500 tons to 20,000 tons. Either way if Zilla can leave 4 foot deep foot prints in hard packed earth, as well knock around Godzilla, I see no reason he is not in the 20,000+ tons.

Zilla has twice shown the ability to blow multiple tons worth of objects back with his roar, and even ignite the gas to explode for a fire breath like attack.

He can run faster than Apache helicopters can chase after him.

He can dig faster than Apache helicopters can chase after him.

Runs through Heavy Machine Gun, Armor Piercing Bullets, and Tank Canon fire with no shown damage.

Strength to walk through building with no problems.

Fast enough to dodge multiple times mach speed Surface to Air missiles.

Fast enough to dodge Mach 2.5 sidewinder missiles.

He has the claws and strength to tear the entire ship here.

Strength to drag down three fishing boats under water.

Survives two ship sinking torpedoes from naval attack subs.

Also there is the fight between Zilla dn IDW Godzilla.

Loading Video...

Feats here include...

• Burrowing fast enough for Godzilla to miss with Heat Ray.
  • Burrowing a hole underneath Godzilla in seconds.
  • Claws sharp enough to pierce Godzilla's skin.
  • Agile enough to cause Godzilla to miss attacks.
  • Tanks Helicopter missiles with no damage.
  • Durable enough to withstand blows and bite attacks from GZ.

Now the debunking of the BS death of Zilla

I will a address this as its a serious PIS flaw that is clearly seen against Zilla, and causes most of the low balling against him.

First lets go through it step by step.

Three F-18s are carying Six missiles between them. Two missiles per plane. One F-18 shoots off Two of these Missiles. That leaves Four missiles left correct? Now keep that math in your head. Lets look at these Air to Surface missiles. I was in the United States Navy, and there is no Air To Surface missiles in 1998 time frame that can blow up a building the size of The Gardens like that at all.

Okay, pay attention to the words here. He asks if the same Three F-18s with now only Four missiles are still in the air? Naval guys says yes, they are returning to base. Meaning they never made it to base to resupply on missiles. The guy yells for them to turn the jets around, further proving the same F-18s never resupplied missiles.

Yet here we see the same stupid Three F-18s with Six missiles, Two per plane again, fire on Zilla side. It fails, so they turn around in a few seconds and fire a non existent Six more missiles! GZ dies from the super missiles that do not exist on the second pass. We see GZ is full of visible bloody holes, and dies.

Lets go over the two big problems here.

1. Ok lets do some math for the biggest problem here. 3 Planes with 2 missiles each. 3 x 2 = 6. They fire 2 missiles. So 6 - 2 = 4 missiles left. They turn around and fire 6 more missiles. 4 - 6 = -2. They turn around and fire 6 more missiles. -2 - 6 = -8. Wait what!? WTF happen here? How did they get 8 more magical appearing missiles? Plot thats how.
  2. What about GZ durability being by pass by said magic missiles that were put on there to blow up The Gardens in unrealistic pyro fashion? Plot thats how.

So what can we conclude of this one low showing everyone keeps bringing up time and again? Well the missiles kept magically appearing for starters. The missiles do not exist that can deal that much explosive force while carried on a F-18 in 1998. GZ durability in the above feats suggest he should not be killed by this when he tanked Tank Shells at point blank as well two ship busting Torpedoes. Its all PIS and inconsistent as all hell. Lazy writing really at the end.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: Obviously I know that. I'm saying Zilla is no longer Godzilla, calling him so is an insult to Godzilla.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: Obviously I know that. I'm saying Zilla is no longer Godzilla, calling him so is an insult to Godzilla.

insult to Godzilla maybe, but not a insult to Kaiju in the sense. He is no GZ but is a formidable Kaiju.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 the_stegman  Moderator

Zilla

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zilla

Do you even know how big 97 Zilla is and his tanking feats from the US military?

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zilla

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers