#1 Posted by King Saturn (223746 posts) - - Show Bio
Zibarro

VS

Superboy Prime

Can Superboy Prime defeat this rather intelligent and unique version of Bizarro known as Zibarro from the All Star Superman series ? 

#2 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Zibarro as strong as All-Star supes, Or is he just a smart version of Bizarro?

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223746 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Is Zibarro as strong as All-Star supes, Or is he just a smart version of Bizarro?
"
I believe he has to be near All Star Superman strength because he basically is All Star Superman just with a different costume...
#4 Posted by lordraiden (6923 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say yes! SBP is alot more ruthless and I didn't see Zibarro do anything to make him any near as threatening as SBP!

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223746 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"

I would say yes! SBP is alot more ruthless and I didn't see Zibarro do anything to make him any near as threatening as SBP!

"
Thats a good point !  But we really dont know what Zibarro is capable of.. what we do know is he of All Star Superman strength level
#6 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

All Star Supes is normal Supes with his powers tripled and an immunity to kryptonite, right? How many times stronger than Superman is SBP?

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223746 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"All Star Supes is normal Supes with his powers tripled and an immunity to kryptonite, right? How many times stronger than Superman is SBP?
"
Not Sure at all... All Star Superman and Superboy Prime maybe near in strength
#8 Posted by lordraiden (6923 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"

"
Thats a good point !  But we really dont know what Zibarro is capable of.. what we do know is he of All Star Superman strength level"

Even that we don't know! Unfortunately, he doesn't have alot of backstory and it's a bit hard to get a feel on the character and his powerlevel from only just one issue which didn't really show us much of him powerwise! He seemed more different/intellectual than the other Bizarro's, nothing to really indicate he was anywhere around All Star Superman!
#9 Posted by lordraiden (6923 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"All Star Supes is normal Supes with his powers tripled and an immunity to kryptonite, right? How many times stronger than Superman is SBP?
"

The best way to sum up All Star Superman is that he's modelled on SA Superman, as quoted by Morrison himself, who rights the series! To what level/degree he's based him on SA Superman, we can only speculate, as to whether he's just under SA Supes, around or over!
#10 Posted by King Saturn (223746 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"

"
Thats a good point !  But we really dont know what Zibarro is capable of.. what we do know is he of All Star Superman strength level"

Even that we don't know! Unfortunately, he doesn't have alot of backstory and it's a bit hard to get a feel on the character and his powerlevel from only just one issue which didn't really show us much of him powerwise! He seemed more different/intellectual than the other Bizarro's, nothing to really indicate he was anywhere around All Star Superman!"
Thats True... 
#11 Posted by logy5000 (5638 posts) - - Show Bio

Zibarro looked pretty harmless to me. I liked him though, I wish he could've gotten off of bizarro world.

#12 Posted by nickthedevil (11415 posts) - - Show Bio

Zibarro did absolutely nothing.

#13 Posted by logy5000 (5638 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: That's why we can't really know what he's capable of :/

#14 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (22935 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Zibarro did absolutely nothing.

#15 Posted by Erik (31480 posts) - - Show Bio

Zibarro displayed no powers at all. Not strength, speed or anything. He is the opposite of Bizarro but that does not mean he is another Superman. He seemed to be a true opposite of Bizarro in that since Bizarro has powers, Zibarro has none.

#16 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy Prime.

#17 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

Zibarro displayed no powers at all. Not strength, speed or anything. He is the opposite of Bizarro but that does not mean he is another Superman. He seemed to be a true opposite of Bizarro in that since Bizarro has powers, Zibarro has none.

How is Zibarro supposed to win, then?

#18 Posted by Erik (31480 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@Erik said:

How is Zibarro supposed to win, then?

He wont.

#19 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19892 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did the newcomer have to bump this....

#20 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

Superboy Prime.

#21 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

Superboy Prime.

This.

#22 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Why did the newcomer have to bump this....

they don't know the rules yet.

#23 Posted by logy5000 (5638 posts) - - Show Bio

Almost 400 posts is considered newcomer? I'm insulted :(

#24 Posted by logy5000 (5638 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW: I do know the rules. Rules are made to be broken, or else they wouldn't be rules.

#25 Edited by Ms. Omega (4392 posts) - - Show Bio

Zibarro has no powers at all he is the only normal person on Bizzaro world he is the most intelligent being on Bizzaro world though.

#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

Superboy Prime.