Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Supermanwithatan01 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" IG surpassed pretty much everything except LT i'd have to go with it.   does anyone have scans of Ion and Parallax's feats? "
Yeah I'll post some. "

thank you.
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Bad MF
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103  Edited By mrtrickster

parallax unleashed forces that collapsed entire timelines

No Caption Provided
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Thor's hammmer
"

Bad MF "

that was very impressive but now I have questions 

are all the other emotional embodiments that powerful? and they're all surpassed by Nekron? who is surpassed by the white lantern entitey right?
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By mrtrickster
@Thor's hammmer: only ZH parallax was that impressive, 

sentiment embodiments nowadays aren't anywhere close to that (as shown in green lantern ongoings). and yes white lantern entity surpass them all
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@mrtrickster said:
" @Thor's hammmer: only ZH parallax was that impressive,   sentiment embodiments nowadays aren't anywhere close to that (as shown in green lantern ongoings). and yes white lantern entity surpass them all "

okay he's the only one with feats that impressive but are the others all supposed to be as powerful as him?
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#107  Edited By MrDirector786
@mrtrickster said:
" @Thor's hammmer: only ZH parallax was that impressive,   sentiment embodiments nowadays aren't anywhere close to that (as shown in green lantern ongoings). and yes white lantern entity surpass them all "

I heard Kyle Rayner as Ion was once messing around with the whole universe like it was nothing.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By mrtrickster
@Thor's hammmer said:

" @mrtrickster said:

okay he's the only one with feats that impressive but are the others all supposed to be as powerful as him? "
 ZH parallax was powerful because he absorbed all the power from guardians of the universe and central power battery that made him uber + Johns wasn't writing it. 
parallax itself isn't anywhere near that powerful after zero hour as shown in rebirth or blackest night, and other embodiments are suppose to be on par with parallax.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By mrtrickster
@MrDirector786 said:

" @mrtrickster said:

I heard Kyle Rayner as Ion was once messing around with the whole universe like it was nothing. "
kyle as original ion was more powerful than original parallax, because besides all the central power battery parallax left, kyle also has the oblivion force, power of all guardians of universe, with the additional starheart power.
he has proven to be omnipresent by existing at multiple places at same time. omniscience by know what's going on in the world,  and claims to be omnipotent
he also told hal spectre that he can rewrite reality, change history and what's been done without altering everything that will be. Basically he can change what happened in coast city, that's something even zero hour parallax cannot do. also spectre implied Ion can bust universe easily if he wants to
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@mrtrickster said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:

" @mrtrickster said:

okay he's the only one with feats that impressive but are the others all supposed to be as powerful as him? "
 ZH parallax was powerful because he absorbed all the power from guardians of the universe and central power battery that made him uber + Johns wasn't writing it.  parallax itself isn't anywhere near that powerful after zero hour as shown in rebirth or blackest night, and other embodiments are suppose to be on par with parallax. "

oh alright thanks. that cleared it up i thought they were all universe busters for a second.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@mrtrickster said:
" @MrDirector786 said:

" @mrtrickster said:

I heard Kyle Rayner as Ion was once messing around with the whole universe like it was nothing. "
kyle as original ion was more powerful than original parallax, because besides all the central power battery parallax left, kyle also has the oblivion force, power of all guardians of universe, with the additional starheart power. he has proven to be omnipresent by existing at multiple places at same time. omniscience by know what's going on in the world,  and claims to be omnipotent he also told hal spectre that he can rewrite reality, change history and what's been done without altering everything that will be. Basically he can change what happened in coast city, that's something even zero hour parallax cannot do.   "

so essentially he had universal level reality warping?
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thor's hammmer: They Retconned him to have had the Entity. This storyline follows Hal Jordan with power he attained by destroying anyone in his path. They later went back and tried to say he was all badass because of the Entity and they started the Emo Spec entities and bleh. Parallax was the name of the character Hal became. Not the same thing as the Entity we know about now. Lol so basically they just went back and undid all the cool stuff Hal did that made him badass, and retconned it to be lame. 
 Some people argue that Hand of God Ion > Zero Hour Parallax but he has limited feats compared to Hal. Don't get me wrong, HOG Ion Kyle was a true beast but in my Opinion ZH Parallax Hal would defeat HOG Ion Kyle in a battle.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Thor's hammmer
" @Thor's hammmer: They Retconned him to have had the Entity. This storyline follows Hal Jordan with power he attained by destroying anyone in his path. They later went back and tried to say he was all badass because of the Entity and they started the Emo Spec entities and bleh. Parallax was the name of the character Hal became. Not the same thing as the Entity we know about now. Lol so basically they just went back and undid all the cool stuff Hal did that made him badass, and retconned it to be lame.   Some people argue that Hand of God Ion > Zero Hour Parallax but he has limited feats compared to Hal. Don't get me wrong, HOG Ion Kyle was a true beast but in my Opinion ZH Parallax Hal would defeat HOG Ion Kyle in a battle. "

so it's actually only the entitey that has that kind of power? and only when he had absorbed all the power of the gaurdians?
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thor's hammmer said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" @MrDirector786 said:

" @mrtrickster said:

kyle as original ion was more powerful than original parallax, because besides all the central power battery parallax left, kyle also has the oblivion force, power of all guardians of universe, with the additional starheart power. he has proven to be omnipresent by existing at multiple places at same time. omniscience by know what's going on in the world,  and claims to be omnipotent he also told hal spectre that he can rewrite reality, change history and what's been done without altering everything that will be. Basically he can change what happened in coast city, that's something even zero hour parallax cannot do.   "
 so essentially he had universal level reality warping? "
Yes. Both were reality warpers, both could change history if they wanted to. Kyles power was what was left over from Hals lol thats essentially the SAME power just a different user. Hal was crazy and currupted by his own wants, he didn't care about changing what happened so never tried, he wanted to completely UNDO by restarted all of reality. And then create another Universe or more. That is a crazy feat. Between that, fighting pretty much top heroes from DC, while kicking the Jim Corrigan Spectres arse, and almost succeeding in destroying everything is still crazy. Thats why I have Parallax > Ion
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By mrtrickster

other than one shotted extant and time trapper (both are at least universal), owning spectre, recreated dcu, unleashed forces collapsed time-lines(which should make him multiversal)
the reason I think parallax can beat thanos w/IG is because of entropy rift. the most destructive force in dc. I'm not sure if thanos can survive that
parallax's entropy rift killed the flash and destroyed the universe.

No Caption Provided

@Thor's hammmer

said:

" @mrtrickster said:

" @MrDirector786 said:

" @mrtrickster said:

so essentially he had universal level reality warping? "
you can say that
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By mrtrickster
" @Thor's hammmer: They Retconned him to have had the Entity. This storyline follows Hal Jordan with power he attained by destroying anyone in his path. They later went back and tried to say he was all badass because of the Entity and they started the Emo Spec entities and bleh. Parallax was the name of the character Hal became. Not the same thing as the Entity we know about now. Lol so basically they just went back and undid all the cool stuff Hal did that made him badass, and retconned it to be lame.   Some people argue that Hand of God Ion > Zero Hour Parallax but he has limited feats compared to Hal. Don't get me wrong, HOG Ion Kyle was a true beast but in my Opinion ZH Parallax Hal would defeat HOG Ion Kyle in a battle. "
yeah Johns retconned that in rebirth, made parallax into that stupid yellow bug
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrickster: Ha defeated the purpose of making hal badass. Still one of the greats even if they did ruin the whole thing.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Freefa11
" @mrtrickster: Ha defeated the purpose of making hal badass. Still one of the greats even if they did ruin the whole thing. "
Yeah, if you consider being a traitorous sociopathic mass murderer to be "badass." 

Hal as Parallax was basically guilty of the greatest slaughter in the DCU next to the Antimonitor. Making him possessed by some malign entity or otherwise manipulated into those actions was essentially the only way to actually redeem the character. 

Frankly the actions just never made sense in the first place. Yeah, losing his home city was a horrible thing. But enough to deliberately slaughter his own friends and comrades, who had nothing to do with it? (And aside from that, the Guardians should have been more than capable of shutting his ring down; they've done it before).
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By slimj87d

I still say Thanos with IG, if not then it's a stalemate. LT stated he wasn't sure if he could subdue the IG when Adam Warlock had it, that shows it's somewhere close to his power. Like Morphous said earlier, Thano waved his hand and half the Universe died. But Thanos goal was never to recreate the Universe anyways, while Hal's was. LT having doubts about taking on the IG is my reason I'm going with Thanos and IG.  

Spectre =/= LT in power. 

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By mrtrickster
@CapitolPunishment said:

" Bump,  My vote goes to Parallax, he was a Multiversal threat. Deleted Alternate time lines, deleted and re created the universe etc. "

I agree with this, I used to think parallax is universal, now I think of it. one-shotting cosmic extant and time trapper (both are at least universal). wiping out remaining timelines (which are universes by themselves). he's definitely multiversal in power. he can basically destroy universes easily by entropy rift. in other word he's capable of destroying the multiverse. since aside from the prime universe, other timelines are universes in dcu (dc multiverse was based upon timelines). even heroes from multiple realities and timelines were battling him when waverider tried to pull them out of the timestream. yeah I say parallax is multiversal.
 hell even in the process of recreate everything, he was still battling the spectre and rest of dc top heroes.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By lordraiden

Thanos w/IG, without many issues.
eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By eisjfiejss

Parallax has the potential to defeat the thanos with ig...after all he fought the spectre while recreating the universe AND having his energy drained by the other heroes. Of course in terms of fighting thanos has even more impressive fighting feats. I'll say that thanos takes the battle in a pretty close fight.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos with the IG wins but it would be a very good fight.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zero Hour Parallax FTW

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By dondave

Thanos

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Assman

Thanos w/ig, without too many issues!

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By rolldestroyer

thanos takes this.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#128  Edited By TDK_1997

Zero Hour Parallax should win.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos beat the marvel top tiers that easy,ZHP might beat them,not 100% sure.Im with the I/G here.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Hal a lot, but I think a lot of people somewhat overrate ZH Parallax. Yes, he did destroy the universe and create a new one. Yes, he hung with Spectre for a bit even after using up that much energy. But, in the end, he still ran out of juice as he fought Spectre and even though he "seemed" to KO the Spectre for a few pages, the Spec came back with no ill effects while Hal was completely out of power... enough so that he got taken out by Green Arrow... <sigh> It's stupid that GA was even in that whole thing to begin with.

Anyway, I think that Thanos w/ IG can take this. He has way too much control over reality, while Hal's main feat was unleashing a wave of destructive energy that took out the universe and then seeding a new one.

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By eisjfiejss
@spartan101 said:

Thanos beat the marvel top tiers that easy,ZHP might beat them,not 100% sure.Im with the I/G here.

Remember Parallax has also beat just about everyone there is to beat within the main continuity.

The heroes stated that Parallax was trying to make himself into a god. If Parallax were to have succeeded with his plan, then he could potentially create his own "IG" within the new multiverse. He even persuaded the heroes and Extant that he can create realities for them where they would be omnipotent. This alone suggests that Parallax is above the IG.

Also, I don't think the IG displayed as much strength as Parallax did. While Thanos beat the abstracts, he couldn't really destroy them. He merely contained them. Also, even when LT confronted Warlock it was stated that a clash between LT and the IG would only threaten one reality. This leads me to believe that IG's internal force is not as much as many assume it to be.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By James_Lockart

IG was overrated. Parallax takes this.

I remember Thanos being taken away by cops (YES it happened PIS or not). Never saw anything remotely humiliating happen to Parallax. Thanos has seemed mentally averse to victory more than a couple of times which makes for great books but really does not help against Parallax.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Dredeuced

IG was overrated. Parallax takes this.

I remember Thanos being taken away by cops (YES it happened PIS or not). Never saw anything remotely humiliating happen to Parallax. Thanos has seemed mentally averse to victory more than a couple of times which makes for great books but really does not help against Parallax.

Thanos didn't have the IG when he was taken down by cops.

Hal Jordan, well...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MrMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By MrMaster
@eisjfiejss said:
Thanos beat the abstracts, he couldn't really destroy them. He merely contained them.
Also, even when LT confronted Warlock it was stated that a clash between LT and the IG would only threaten one reality.
This leads me to believe that IG's internal force is not as much as many assume it to be.

... lol ... at Parallax creating his own IG.

Thanos didn't destroy the Abstracts cause he didn't want to. He never wanted to be "God" indefinitely.

But we know Thanos (best wielding IG) could've obliterated the Hierarchy just like Warlock did:

No Caption Provided

Also, where is it stated that LT clashing with Warlock threatens "one" reality?

What I remember is the LT stating: "such a confrontation would lay waste to this Reality"

But are people under the impression the LT is referring to the 616 Universe, or any other of Eternity's universeS?

Well, No. The LT is talking about the Reality they're standing in, which is the "Dimension of Manifestations" OUTSIDE Eternity!

-------------------------------------------------

In fact: The "Dimension of Manifestations" is, "a place that exists Beyond All Time and Space, that Transcends All levels of Reality and Dream"

No Caption Provided

-------------------------------------------------------

The "Dimension of Manifestations" is also known as, "the Realm of Cosmic beings"

No Caption Provided

-------------------------------------------------------

... and speaking of the LT ... The "Dimension of Manifestations" is also known as the "Realm of the Living Tribunal"

No Caption Provided

So yea, Warlock and LT battle, and the "Dimension of Manifestations" is destroyed. Which is not your average "reality" by far.

It's the infinite endless home of the Living Tribunal & Concepts.

They don't sleep there and it doesn't have a sofa and kitchen lol, but it's where they commune, it's where they can be found at any moment.

Incredible that This place could be destroyed at all when looking at the Quasar interpretations. So it speaks volumes about the IG in battle.

MysticRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By MysticRanger
No Caption Provided

Parallax curbstomps fat thanos. he creates universe in blank page like a writer do. a page for us is a page for him too. kind of breaking 4th wall. hes on writers level. toaa level.

struggling against spectre would be considered PIS cuz if feats contradict each other we go by higher showing not lower ones.

even if thanos has hotu still he doesn't stand a chance.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticranger said:

Parallax curbstomps fat thanos

No Caption Provided

You are either extremely high or extremely cray if you think that Parallex stands a chance against Thanos w/ the IG.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticranger said:

Parallax curbstomps fat thanos

No Caption Provided

You are either extremely high or extremely cray if you think that Parallex stands a chance against Thanos w/ the IG.

Zero Hour Parallax can go toe to toe with Thanos with the IG, though Thanos still wins after a long good fight.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@jackknight: Honestly IG feats are on a whole other level compared to Zero Hour Parallax, whose best feat is defeating Spectre. The erasing time line wasnt done by his power but by letting lose an energy that already existed, Entrophy. He was somehow however going to restart the universe.

Retconned IG was recreated entire universe when Dr. Doom wielded it.

Thats not considering the versatility Thanos has, reality warping, soul stealing, freezing him in time etc.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i like the part where parallax is on TOAA's level.

Thanos was destroying the comic book industry in what the ---?! #24, guess that means he's beyond TOAA's level.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos IG.

Avatar image for christhecomicpunk
ChristhecomicPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: Honestly IG feats are on a whole other level compared to Zero Hour Parallax, whose best feat is defeating Spectre. The erasing time line wasnt done by his power but by letting lose an energy that already existed, Entrophy. He was somehow however going to restart the universe.

Retconned IG was recreated entire universe when Dr. Doom wielded it.

Thats not considering the versatility Thanos has, reality warping, soul stealing, freezing him in time etc.

When has he defeated Spectre?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Killemall

Its always the same instance debated either way. When they fight, i.e. Spectre and ZH Parallax, Parallax blast spectre, who yells and is no longer seen up until Parallax is defeated (3 pages). Certainly seem to imply he lost doesnt it?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a big Hal Jordan fan, but I give the edge to Thanos w/ IG. For all of ZH Parallax's power, he really didnt show much reality warping feats and his power is limited and runs out, as it did when fighting Spectre.

So, it'd be a good battle, but eventually Hal runs out of juice and Thanos wins.

Avatar image for christhecomicpunk
ChristhecomicPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christhecomicpunk said:

Its always the same instance debated either way. When they fight, i.e. Spectre and ZH Parallax, Parallax blast spectre, who yells and is no longer seen up until Parallax is defeated (3 pages). Certainly seem to imply he lost doesnt it?

I wouldn't say he lost. Parallax hurts Spectre with an attack that uses up all his power, and the ladder recovers while Parallax is pretty much down from having all his power drained to hurt the Spectre. It would seem to me that Parallax in fact lost.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christhecomicpunk said:

It really just suggests a momentary KO. Spectre showed up after 3 pages just fine. Problem is even if Parallax KO'ed him, he was basically out of power by then. So if that scene had gone on without any other interference, Spec would come back after those 3 pages and killed Hal.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Killemall

I wouldn't say he lost. Parallax hurts Spectre with an attack that uses up all his power, and the ladder recovers while Parallax is pretty much down from having all his power drained to hurt the Spectre. It would seem to me that Parallax in fact lost.

Certainly looks like he did, its not like Corrigan is used to just leaving a fight in the middle of it.

And Parallax power were drained not to hurt Spectre, but because there were 3 people on the side that were actively draining his power while he was fighting Spectre is what caused his power to drain.

It really just suggests a momentary KO. Spectre showed up after 3 pages just fine. Problem is even if Parallax KO'ed him, he was basically out of power by then. So if that scene had gone on without any other interference, Spec would come back after those 3 pages and killed Hal.

1. Spectre isnt one to just leave the battle for no reason, the fact that Spectre went "This Ends Now", followed by getting blasted by Parallax and going "Aargh" and not coming back suggest he was KOed mmentary or otherwise, which is still a fine victory.

2. Hal wasnt out of power because he used all his powers on Spectre but because he was getting drained by 4 heroes. He had also just used most of his power to try and recreate the world.

3. Spectre would have, could have, should have, is a different story, fact is Spectre only fought Hal after he used a considerable energy, Spectre had help from bunch of heroes, still Spectre went "Aarg" and disappered for few pages suggesting he was KOed, i see pretty clear superiority for Parallax.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Spectre isnt one to just leave the battle for no reason, the fact that Spectre went "This Ends Now", followed by getting blasted by Parallax and going "Aargh" and not coming back suggest he was KOed mmentary or otherwise, which is still a fine victory.

2. Hal wasnt out of power because he used all his powers on Spectre but because he was getting drained by 4 heroes. He had also just used most of his power to try and recreate the world.

3. Spectre would have, could have, should have, is a different story, fact is Spectre only fought Hal after he used a considerable energy, Spectre had help from bunch of heroes, still Spectre went "Aarg" and disappered for few pages suggesting he was KOed, i see pretty clear superiority for Parallax.

Momentarily KO'ing Spectre is good and all, but Spectre is not at Living Tribunals's level, and according to the events of IG it took no less than LT to be able to defeat the power of the Gauntlet.

I dont see clear superiority for Parallax. I see him possibly giving Thanos a good fight, but like I said above, Parallax had limited power reserves while the IG didnt. In a drawn out battle Thanos wins. Also, the IG's powerset is much better than what Parallax had. The reality warping alone might put Hal down, since Thanos was able to dominate every single abstract except LT.

And, btw, that's not even getting into the IGs other powers like omniscience, which Parallax didnt have. Hal wasnt even able to stop the heroes from siphoning off the energy from his new universe while he was concentrating on Spectre. Thanos w/ the IG could easily have known about and stopped all those heroes AND fought Spectre at the same time. Heck, Parallax was surprised TWICE during that whole thing... once when Waverider appeared behind him and blasted him and again when Kyle Rayner punched him as he was blasting Spectre. That all tells us that Hal didnt have the omniscience, control, and reality manipulation that the IG does. You cant sneak up on or surprise someone with the IG, unless they allow themselves to.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Lol, selective reading.

He meant Hal was superior to Spectre in that fight.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: if you read my first post , on the same page i clearly agree IG should be on a whole different level compared to Zero Hour Parallax, my disagreement is only in regards to Parallax there beating Spectre.

And you can very well sneak up on someone with IG, Adam Warlock did exactly that against Nebula and Love and Hate did the same against Thanos.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IG Thanos should win.