Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

ZH Parallax vs. Thanos w/ IG

This battle takes place on deserted wasteland planet in a neutral reality where both Parallax's powers, and the powers of the IG work to full effect. 

Opponents can use any means necessary to win. Who wins?

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Accident.... didnt mean to actually post this yet...gimme a minute to post the situation.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Caligula
@Lunacyde said:
"Accident.... didnt mean to actually post this yet...gimme a minute to post the situation. "

okay
Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Satyrquaze

@Lunacyde: 

Everything kosher now?

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Yes. Unless you seem something important i am missing. then just let me know :)

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By randumo24
@Satyrquaze said:
"

@Lunacyde: 

Everything kosher now?

"

haha, kosher.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Caligula

Gonna go with Thanny
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AtPhantom

I don't know what to make of this.  Parallax was capable of overwhelming even the Spectre at its fullest, which is indeed a considerable feat. But on the other hand, the IG has power over everyone short of the Living Tribunal. A case can be made for both sides. 
I can give to Parallax since the IG never showed ability to restart the universe to my knowledge (but I could be dissuaded)

And just in case anyone asks, no Spectre is not equal to LT.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@AtPhantom:  My thoughts pretty much. i don't know much of the IG, so if someone provides evidence for that side I would be willing to change my mind.
Roy_Harper_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Roy_Harper_Jr
@AtPhantom said:
" I don't know what to make of this.  Parallax was capable of overwhelming even the Spectre at its fullest, which is indeed a considerable feat. But on the other hand, the IG has power over everyone short of the Living Tribunal. A case can be made for both sides.  I can give to Parallax since the IG never showed ability to restart the universe to my knowledge (but I could be dissuaded) And just in case anyone asks, no Spectre is not equal to LT. "
agreed
Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Satyrquaze

When Thanos aquired the Infinity Guantlet, Death herself declared it put Thanos above her by several levels of station. I don't believe on any level that the Spectre (the spirit of vengence) is equal to higher up than Death (DEATH) herself in any universe. 

The fact that it was a major feat for Parallax to defeat the Spectre more says something about the DCU's severe lack of a proper cosmology than it does about Parallax's power level. 

Thanos killed half of the universe's population with a snap of his fingers and then took on the cosmic entities of the universe and won. ZH Parallax got taken out by Green Arrow.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Satyrquaze said:
"
When Thanos aquired the Infinity Guantlet, Death herself declared it put Thanos above her by several levels of station. I don't believe on any level that the Spectre (the spirit of vengence) is equal to higher up than Death (DEATH) herself in any universe.  The fact that it was a major feat for Parallax to defeat the Spectre more says something about the DCU's severe lack of a proper cosmology than it does about Parallax's power level.  Thanos killed half of the universe's population with a snap of his fingers and then took on the cosmic entities of the universe and won. ZH Parallax got taken out by Green Arrow. "
Well in all fairness ZH Parallax recreated the entire Universe with a snap of his fingers basically.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AtPhantom

Spectre at the height of power is the most powerful magical entity in DCU. He is the only one capable of standing up to the Anti-Monitor, when the latter has absorbed an infinity of universes. Spectre at full power is capable of crushing universes.  

Doesn't a different Death exist in every universe? Like Eternity, she is not mulitversal.

Green arrow defeated Parallax when Spectre sapped his energies. I remember Cap standing up to IG wielding Thanos too.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I don't know, personally I like DC's cosmology. The thing with the Spectre is that his power levels have varied greatly and plot devices are often brought in so that he doesn't just come in and dominate everything. That way they can actually have intriguing stories. Other-wise the Spectre would just come in and wave his hand and whatever Crisis was currently going on would be over.

Death in DC is a multiversal entity as opposed to Death in Marvel as a Universal entity. Death in DC, being multiversal is only one tier above the Spectre.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Caligula

the Infinity Gauntlet.... lets u play dress up with the Surfer?!?
Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Satyrquaze

Cap was standing up to Thanos because he was the last hero standing and Thanos chose that moment to monologue for a bit. (He's still a megalomaniac, they do that) Once he realized his mistake he killed Cap with a backhand.

My example of death vs the spirt of vengence is just that the concept of death is much more powerful and primal than vengence and when we get down to it they are all conceptual entities. And according to Death, Thanos was of a higher station than Death is. 

Realistically, ZH Parallax had absorbed the manifestation of all the Willpower of in the universe. Whereas, Thanos had complete control of Mind, Soul, Space, Time, Power, and Reality. 

And then we have Thanos' defeat of two Celestials, Lord Chaos and Master Order, Galactus, the Stranger, Epoch (written as Eon), Kronos, Misteress Love and Sire Hate, and Eternity itself. ( I may have missed someone) 

Thanos' mastery of Space, Time, and Reality says he was more than capable of the same feat of destroying and restarting the universe.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AtPhantom
@Lunacyde said:
" I don't know, personally I like DC's cosmology. The thing with the Spectre is that his power levels have varied greatly and plot devices are often brought in so that he doesn't just come in and dominate everything. That way they can actually have intriguing stories. Other-wise the Spectre would just come in and wave his hand and whatever Crisis was currently going on would be over.  Death in DC is a multiversal entity as opposed to Death in Marvel as a Universal entity. Death in DC, being multiversal is only one tier above the Spectre. "
I like Marvel's cosmology because it's so clear. DC is a lot more messed up. You have three embodiments of Death, each presumably THE embodiment of death, and have three freaking supreme beings. Someone should really canonize their cosmic hierarchy, so people wouldn't just make up their deities as they go along.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@AtPhantom:  I guess I should explain. i like the characters and how they interact in DC.....it would be nice if it made more sense though :)

@Satyrquaze: Parallax showed complete control over time at least during ZH. To say that he absorbed all th wilpower in the Universe doesn't really do justice to how powerful ZH Parallax was because you don't explain that with that Willpower comes near complete control over matter, time, reality itself.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos (with IG) has imprisoned the likes of Eternity. I don't see why it couldn't take down ZH Parallax here.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
I will go with Zero Hour Parallax here in a very close fight with Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

LMAO!!! 

ZH Parallax has NO CHANCE! I Repeat NO CHANCE AT ALL!!! 

Thanos with complete & utter ease!!! 

LOL here... 

GBD
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" LMAO!!!  ZH Parallax has NO CHANCE! I Repeat NO CHANCE AT ALL!!!  Thanos with complete & utter ease!!!  LOL here...  GBD "
I think you are underestimating Zero Hour Parallax... 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
 From the points I have seen here, I think Phantom's analysis is quite good, even though I regard that Thanos's displays with the gauntlet, and the ability to defeat an assembled team of beings of the highest order while doing it, without breaking a sweat, brings him at a higher level, even from ZH Parallax. Also, IIRC the LT was uncertain if he could force Adam to give the IG up...And Thanos was as skilled a user as Adam. At any case, both characters had a great amount of skill, imagination and precision in the use of their abilities, and both of them have the feats to prove it. While Parallax's feat of destroying and re-creating the Universe is more impressive, IMO, that is due to the nature, personality and driving forces that set apart these two. Yes, Thanos did not destroy the Universe, he merely killed half the population in it with a hand wave. And yes, Thanos did not face a being that is (individually) above the Spectre in level. But the reasons for all these are the differences between this duo: Thanos wanted to gain Death's love, while Hal wanted to create a "perfect world" after the tragedy. But just because Thanos didn't accomplish as much as Hal did, I surely wouldn't rule him out here. Not in the least.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Tevnoba

I will have to go with Thanos w/IG, but not by a great margin.

Simply put, ZH Parallax defeated Spectre, compared to LT being uncertain if he could remove IG from Adam in a confrontation.  Since I believe that LT >>>>> Spectre, I give that a bigger feat to the IG.

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@King Saturn said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" LMAO!!!  ZH Parallax has NO CHANCE! I Repeat NO CHANCE AT ALL!!!  Thanos with complete & utter ease!!!  LOL here...  GBD "
I think you are underestimating Zero Hour Parallax...  "

Not at all!!! 
he's simple not in the 616 IG's league!!!! Not even close really!!! 

This is funny that people think Hal has a chance though... 

GBD
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By capall
@King Saturn said:
"I will go with Zero Hour Parallax here in a very close fight with Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet "

i can agree with for now altho they both have impressive showings until someone can convince me otherwise
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Waffle Fries

IMO IG>>>ZH Paralax. But the one flaw the IG has is Thanos is weilding it.... Thanos is a genius tactician but is also insane. He always finds a way to screw everything up for himself. In reality he is his own greatest enemy....

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
"I will go with Zero Hour Parallax here in a very close fight with Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet "

Let me ask u this, King: Do u think ZH Parallax could beat Eternity?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @King Saturn said:
Let me ask u this, King: Do u think ZH Parallax could beat Eternity? "
actually I think he could...
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hellos
@King Saturn said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @King Saturn said:
Let me ask u this, King: Do u think ZH Parallax could beat Eternity? "
actually I think he could... "

He can, no doubt about that. 

Though,  
"Largely unknown to all but a few select beings is the origin of the gems. After discovering the true potential of the gems Thanos told the history of the gems to the Elder of the Universe, The Runner. The gems are the remains of a once omnipotent being whose domain was any and all realities. This great being was also utterly alone. This being attempted to create life forms, but the life forms lacked the concept of good or evil, and devolved into demonic beasts. Realizing its error the being destroyed its flawed creations. Once again alone and unable to bear the eternal solitude, the being committed suicide." - Comicvine  

I think the IG has more pew pew juice in it honestly.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn
even though the Infinity Gems came from a Omnipotent Being... I dont believe the Infinity Gauntlet made Thanos fully Omnipotent... now when Thanos had the Heart of the Universe he was fully Omnipotent... so if indeed Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet isnt totally Omnipotent... then there is room for a possible loss against for Thanos here with the IG since Zero Hour Parallax himself was not fully Omnipotent either... 
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
"even though the Infinity Gems came from a Omnipotent Being... I dont believe the Infinity Gauntlet made Thanos fully Omnipotent... now when Thanos had the Heart of the Universe he was fully Omnipotent... so if indeed Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet isnt totally Omnipotent... then there is room for a possible loss against for Thanos here with the IG since Zero Hour Parallax himself was not fully Omnipotent either...  "
what we have to look at is who had bigger feats here, well thanos was was able to not only beat galactus,TOAA,order,chaos ect ect at the same time well hals biggest feat was taking down a fully powered up spectre, now i am not saying spectre is a slouch but taking on all those other foes shows thanos to be on a little bit of a higher level then ZH hal,  
on a off topic note i am glad to be back on the vine haha
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hellos
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@King Saturn said:
"even though the Infinity Gems came from a Omnipotent Being... I dont believe the Infinity Gauntlet made Thanos fully Omnipotent... now when Thanos had the Heart of the Universe he was fully Omnipotent... so if indeed Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet isnt totally Omnipotent... then there is room for a possible loss against for Thanos here with the IG since Zero Hour Parallax himself was not fully Omnipotent either...  "
what we have to look at is who had bigger feats here, well thanos was was able to not only beat galactus,TOAA,order,chaos ect ect at the same time well hals biggest feat was taking down a fully powered up spectre, now i am not saying spectre is a slouch but taking on all those other foes shows thanos to be on a little bit of a higher level then ZH hal,  on a off topic note i am glad to be back on the vine haha "

Where have you been :O?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Hellos said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@King Saturn said:
what we have to look at is who had bigger feats here, well thanos was was able to not only beat galactus,TOAA,order,chaos ect ect at the same time well hals biggest feat was taking down a fully powered up spectre, now i am not saying spectre is a slouch but taking on all those other foes shows thanos to be on a little bit of a higher level then ZH hal,  on a off topic note i am glad to be back on the vine haha "
Where have you been :O? "
i had some stuff in real life to do and i thought it would take even longer but it was fixed in a shorter time span then i had thought
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
okay... but you have to understand also... that the Marvel Cosmic Pantheon is a little bit more established than what DC actually has... now even though Thanos handled Galactus, LT, Eternity, Lord Chaos, etc. etc. those are the Cosmic Forces that make up the Higher Cosmic Pantheon... but think about DC for a minute... when a Powerhouse Character comes to the fold... who is usually the Only Massive Force that has to defend against them ? That's Right... its The Spectre. There really isnt a well developed Cosmic Pantheon in DC as there is in Marvel... usually The Spectre is the Main Cosmic/Magical Force that comes out to defend against Powerhouses... whereas Marvel has Eternity, LT, Galactus, Lord Chaos... blah blah blah... so even though Thanos has the better feats with the IG... it isnt because he is simply better than ZH Parallax... its because ZH Parallax didnt get to show his power against multiple Spectre level beings at once... and thats mainly because there arent many Spectre level beings that provide assistance in massive DC battles for him... or at least there werent any at that time... 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn
what the hell happened ?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
okay... but you have to understand also... that the Marvel Cosmic Pantheon is a little bit more established than what DC actually has... now even though Thanos handled Galactus, LT, Eternity, Lord Chaos, etc. etc. those are the Cosmic Forces that make up the Higher Cosmic Pantheon... but think about DC for a minute... when a Powerhouse Character comes to the fold... who is usually the Only Massive Force that has to defend against them ? That's Right... its The Spectre. There really isnt a well developed Cosmic Pantheon in DC as there is in Marvel... usually The Spectre is the Main Cosmic/Magical Force that comes out to defend against Powerhouses... whereas Marvel has Eternity, LT, Galactus, Lord Chaos... blah blah blah... so even though Thanos has the better feats with the IG... it isnt because he is simply better than ZH Parallax... its because ZH Parallax didnt get to show his power against multiple Spectre level beings at once... and thats mainly because there arent many Spectre level beings that provide assistance in massive DC battles for him... or at least there werent any at that time...  "
i understand where you are coming from but even so as much as i like DC over marvel marvel knows how to show off there cosmic power houses more times then DC, well spectre is the one they always fight you can't say a fully powered spectre is stronger then eternity by all that much who thanos beat without much trouble, i mean spectre is great and powerful but eternity is close to him thats for sure. 

on the reason i left go to the PM.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
okay... but you have to understand also... that the Marvel Cosmic Pantheon is a little bit more established than what DC actually has... now even though Thanos handled Galactus, LT, Eternity, Lord Chaos, etc. etc. those are the Cosmic Forces that make up the Higher Cosmic Pantheon... but think about DC for a minute... when a Powerhouse Character comes to the fold... who is usually the Only Massive Force that has to defend against them ? That's Right... its The Spectre. There really isnt a well developed Cosmic Pantheon in DC as there is in Marvel... usually The Spectre is the Main Cosmic/Magical Force that comes out to defend against Powerhouses... whereas Marvel has Eternity, LT, Galactus, Lord Chaos... blah blah blah... so even though Thanos has the better feats with the IG... it isnt because he is simply better than ZH Parallax... its because ZH Parallax didnt get to show his power against multiple Spectre level beings at once... and thats mainly because there arent many Spectre level beings that provide assistance in massive DC battles for him... or at least there werent any at that time...  "
i understand where you are coming from but even so as much as i like DC over marvel marvel knows how to show off there cosmic power houses more times then DC, well spectre is the one they always fight you can't say a fully powered spectre is stronger then eternity by all that much who thanos beat without much trouble, i mean spectre is great and powerful but eternity is close to him thats for sure.  on the reason i left go to the PM. "
I would still say someone who is strong enough to restart a Universe and handle a Fully Powered Spectre ( which at that time was probably one of the most powerful entites in the DCU ) should be able to trump even Thanos with the IG... just because ZH Parallax didnt get to exploit his power against other Cosmic Forces... doesnt mean he couldnt... and since the upper limits of his power seemed to be of Nigh Omnipotence... I dont see why Parallax couldnt at least give Thanos with the IG a good fight at the least
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
i understand where you are coming from but even so as much as i like DC over marvel marvel knows how to show off there cosmic power houses more times then DC, well spectre is the one they always fight you can't say a fully powered spectre is stronger then eternity by all that much who thanos beat without much trouble, i mean spectre is great and powerful but eternity is close to him thats for sure.  on the reason i left go to the PM. "
I would still say someone who is strong enough to restart a Universe and handle a Fully Powered Spectre ( which at that time was probably one of the most powerful entites in the DCU ) should be able to trump even Thanos with the IG... just because ZH Parallax didnt get to exploit his power against other Cosmic Forces... doesnt mean he couldnt... and since the upper limits of his power seemed to be of Nigh Omnipotence... I dont see why Parallax couldnt at least give Thanos with the IG a good fight at the least "
oh i agree that ZH hal would give thanos one hell of a fight and might even pull of the win at times, i am just giving thanos a edge only due to him have a set of feats that are in greater number then hals one cosmic powerhouse is all.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By King_Saturn
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
I would still say someone who is strong enough to restart a Universe and handle a Fully Powered Spectre ( which at that time was probably one of the most powerful entites in the DCU ) should be able to trump even Thanos with the IG... just because ZH Parallax didnt get to exploit his power against other Cosmic Forces... doesnt mean he couldnt... and since the upper limits of his power seemed to be of Nigh Omnipotence... I dont see why Parallax couldnt at least give Thanos with the IG a good fight at the least "
oh i agree that ZH hal would give thanos one hell of a fight and might even pull of the win at times, i am just giving thanos a edge only due to him have a set of feats that are in greater number then hals one cosmic powerhouse is all. "
fair enough
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
oh i agree that ZH hal would give thanos one hell of a fight and might even pull of the win at times, i am just giving thanos a edge only due to him have a set of feats that are in greater number then hals one cosmic powerhouse is all. "
fair enough "
lol yea.
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Waffle Fries
@King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:

Thanos with the IG could destory the entire universe or recreate it with a simple thought...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Waffle Fries said:
"@King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
Thanos with the IG could destory the entire universe or recreate it with a simple thought... "
thanos never should any kind of power like that while he had IG
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Waffle Fries said:
"@King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
Thanos with the IG could destory the entire universe or recreate it with a simple thought... "

Yep!!! 

The 616 IG is A MULTIVERSAL Power!!! 
With it Thanos was not only Master of our Universe but EVERY & ALL Universes!  
This was stated by Thanos himself when he had it! 

Some really good feats in stuff in the crossover with malibu & Rune/Loki all that stuff, which IS continuity & even backed up in later on when Galactus had to retrieve the Rune from the Malibu U to get the gems back together... 
When Nemesis came to be she EASILY destroyed BOTH the Marvel Universe & Malibu Universe "IN A BLINK OF AN EYE" (Direct thought right there, that's how easy it was) 
She easily recreated & merged them to her likeing... 
is backed up offically when they realize & talk about Nemesis's power to destroy ALL & ANY Realities out there between both Realites if she is not stopped...  

Also was able to block a MuliversalWeapon in the Ultimate Nullifier...

GBD
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Waffle Fries
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Waffle Fries said:
"@King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
thanos never should any kind of power like that while he had IG "
Yes he did. Read IG again. I'll post scans later if im not too lazy.
Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Satyrquaze
@Hellos said:

Though,  
"Largely unknown to all but a few select beings is the origin of the gems. After discovering the true potential of the gems Thanos told the history of the gems to the Elder of the Universe, The Runner. The gems are the remains of a once omnipotent being whose domain was any and all realities. This great being was also utterly alone. This being attempted to create life forms, but the life forms lacked the concept of good or evil, and devolved into demonic beasts. Realizing its error the being destroyed its flawed creations. Once again alone and unable to bear the eternal solitude, the being committed suicide." - Comicvine   I think the IG has more pew pew juice in it honestly. "

You make a good distinction. The entity that the Gems were part of originally was analogous to DC's Presence (God), which the Spectre is merely an agent of. Hal *barely* overcame the Spectre.  I'm not saying this fight would be a walk in the park for Thanos, I'm saying that for a time (with the IG) Thanos was TheSupremeBeing of his universe. The best Hal can claim is that he was only a few levels below the Presence. All things being equal, this gives Thanos a sizable advantage.
Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

Thanos i think...No Parallax wins

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By King_Saturn
@Waffle Fries said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
even if Thanos could... this still doesnt make him more powerful than Zero Hour Parallax... 
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SeSAW

Thanos easy. He can do whatever he wants with the IG. Adam Warlock with the IG made LT look scared. Thanos can destroy universes with it with mere thoughts. He can tear apart the marvel multiverse.
Roy_Harper_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Roy_Harper_Jr
@SeSAW said:

" Thanos easy. He can do whatever he wants with the IG. Adam Warlock with the IG made LT look scared. Thanos can destroy universes with it with mere thoughts. He can tear apart the marvel multiverse. "

Too bad he never did any of that
And the LT was never scared of the IG