#1 Edited by shroudofsorrow (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

The Vertigo versions of Lucifer and Michael confront Zero Hour Parallax and Joker with the power of Mr. Mxyzptlk, who plan to completely destroy the DC Multiverse and recreate it from the ground up. Lucifer and Michael don't want this to happen. Can they succeed in stopping them?

Versus

#2 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer and Micheal should win easily

#3 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance said:

#4 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance said:

#5 Posted by eisjfiejss (513 posts) - - Show Bio

While Parallax and Joker are powerful, Lucifer and Michael are on a completely different level.

#6 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbernos said:

@Ferdelance said:

#7 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Zero Hour Parallax capable of completely rewriting the entire history of the multiverse or something?

#8 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow: at an universal level,I don't think he is a multiversal threat.

#9 Posted by Bo88gdan (4422 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer and Michael

#10 Posted by XiiX (8802 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#11 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow said:

Wasn't Zero Hour Parallax capable of completely rewriting the entire history of the multiverse or something?

He tried and did erase most of DC continuity , before Earth 1 was brought back. Lucifer for one has 2 instances of multiversal reality warping done on his own accord. Spectre gave Zero Hour Parallax a good fight, to the point after beating (arguable) spectre, Parallax was completely powerless. In comparision, Michael stomped spectre with a back hand (that's exactly how it happened) during Underworld Rising, and Lucifer for one in Lucifer 52 beat Michael in a straight up fight.

there is hardly any comparison. I dont know a lot about Michael, but Lucifer for one can solo this.

#12 Posted by ShootingNova (18423 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a curbstomp, in favour of Team 2. Honestly Lucifer can probably solo. I'm not really sure what Emperor Joker can do to Lucifer.

#13 Posted by Count Bleck (777 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow :

Either member of team 2 can solo without breaking a sweat while blind folded, with one hand tied behind their back, and while having sex with multiple women simultaneously. They may be overwanked second rate living tribunal wannabes, but they are leagues beyond the people you have pitted them against. Enjoy your award.
#14 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

@Count Bleck: I was not aware that making an honest mistake concerning overestimating a character's abilities made me the same as a sadistic mass murderer.

So my thread was a mismatch. Fine, I accept that. But being attacked like this strikes me as extremely unnecessary.

#15 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow said:

@Count Bleck: I was not aware that making an honest mistake concerning overestimating a character's abilities made me the same as a sadistic mass murderer.

So my thread was a mismatch. Fine, I accept that. But being attacked like this strikes me as extremely unnecessary.

The award is meant for a thread where the battle is so one sided that even the OP would not even be able to deny it though I don't think this one deserves it. Meant to be taken as a joke.

#16 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol: Eh, I suppose. Personally I think its in bad taste, but to each his own.

#17 Posted by sabracadabra (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 easily.

#18 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.