Zeus(mythoology) vs The One Above All

This topic is locked from further discussion.

robothriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By robothriller

Im well aware that TOAA is the supreme being in marvel but zeus is king of the gods and he became the supreme being in greek myths after defeating his father. remember zeus didnt lose any battle and his foes were pretty powerful

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ShootingNova

@robothriller said:

Im well aware that TOAA is the supreme being in marvel but zeus is king of the gods and he became the supreme being in greek myths after defeating his father. remember zeus didnt lose any battle and his foes were pretty powerful

He lost to Typhon. Not only that, but all of his sinews and powers were ripped out. Hermes saved him, and then he killed Typhon.

Avatar image for kalthehokage_2007
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KalTheHokage_2007

The Gods of Greek Mythology held extreme power, but the TOAA is in all-powerful, all-knowing and all-present. TOAA

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nessy

TOAA is unbeatable

robothriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By robothriller

depends on the myth there is another myth(hesoid's) that doesnt say zeus lost

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ShootingNova

@robothriller said:

depends on the myth there is another myth(hesoid's) that doesnt say zeus lost

Majority of the myths say so, so its what, 100 vs 1 myth?

robothriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By robothriller

though maybe he lost his first battle but he defeated him in the second battle and really did you read about typhon i mean his heads(100 heads) reached the stars and his hands(each 100 serpent fingers) reached east and west and all the GODS ran away from him except zeus and the battle shook the skies and the earth and the underworld(which is another dimension)

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ShootingNova

@robothriller said:

though maybe he lost his first battle but he defeated him in the second battle and really did you read about typhon i mean his heads(100 heads) reached the stars and his hands(each 100 serpent fingers) reached east and west and all the GODS ran away from him except zeus and the battle shook the skies and the earth and the underworld(which is another dimension)

That doesn't change the fact that Zeus lost; you said he was unbeatable, which I have just disproved.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kcaz

is mythological zeus said to be the creator of the universe? if he is, then he should have all of TOAA's powers as well, and it will be stalemate. if not, he gets stomped

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ShootingNova

@kcaz said:

is mythological zeus said to be the creator of the universe? if he is, then he should have all of TOAA's powers as well, and it will be stalemate. if not, he gets stomped

What? Not even close. Chaos was the first entity, then Gaia, then Uranus, then the Titans, then Zeus and the Olympians.

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Izaiah
@kcaz said:

Nope, Zeus didn't create the universe...he just assumed the position of 'king of the gods' after overthrowing his father, Kronos.
And Zeus was afraid of Nyx, clearly implying further that he wasn't all-powerful.
robothriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By robothriller

zeus was the ruler of the universe when he defeated his father kronos

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ShootingNova

@Izaiah said:

@kcaz said:

Nope, Zeus didn't create the universe...he just assumed the position of 'king of the gods' after overthrowing his father, Kronos. And Zeus was afraid of Nyx, clearly implying further that he wasn't all-powerful.

And he clearly had no power over the Underworld, given that he couldn't even help Persephone.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kcaz

@Izaiah said:

@kcaz said:

Nope, Zeus didn't create the universe...he just assumed the position of 'king of the gods' after overthrowing his father, Kronos. And Zeus was afraid of Nyx, clearly implying further that he wasn't all-powerful.

@ShootingNova said:

@Izaiah said:

@kcaz said:

And he clearly had no power over the Underworld, given that he couldn't even help Persephone.

well i dont know much about greek mythology. in that case, TOAA stomps

robothriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By robothriller

first of all zeus does have control over the underworld he didnt help persephone because he didnt want any problems with hades. and he wasnt afraid of nyx he respected her and gaia was the one who created the universe(uranus) and she couldn't bring down the olympians she send the titans the giagantes and typhon agaist them and then she surrendered

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By Izaiah
@ShootingNova
Though from what I recall, Zeus agreed to Hades marrying Persephone even before the abduction took place. Not that Zeus would have been able to do much about it...
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ShootingNova

@robothriller: Incorrect, the first entity was Chaos, not Gaia. Variations of the myth have it that Zeus was helpless when it came to Persephone.

kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kajitatsu

Zeus was almost eaten as a child, that never happened to TOAA. So TOAA wins.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ShootingNova

@kajitatsu said:

He did so because he was helpless when he was a child, and he was almost eaten by a Titan.

kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kajitatsu

@ShootingNova said:

@kajitatsu said:

He did so because he was helpless when he was a child, and he was almost eaten by a Titan.

I know that but TOAA wins.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By Deranged Midget

@robothriller said:

zeus was the ruler of the universe when he defeated his father kronos

No he wasn't, he was the self-declared King of Olympus.

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By posterser

What's with these mythology vs battles...............

Anyway, from what I know about greek mythology is that the gods were nearly omnipotent and truly immortal.

TOAA way be omnipotent in the marvel verse but he won't be in the greek mythology verse believe me...

As for this battle, I really don't know who would win. I'll call it a draw.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ShootingNova

@posterser said:

What's with these mythology vs battles...............

Anyway, from what I know about greek mythology is that the gods were nearly omnipotent and truly immortal.

TOAA way be omnipotent in the marvel verse but he won't be in the greek mythology verse believe me...

As for this battle, I really don't know who would win. I'll call it a draw.

No they were not, again Zeus got spanked hard by Typhon.

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By posterser

@ShootingNova: This is really a mistake that this battle is in comicvine, since no one really knows well about the ancient greek mythology. And yes they were nearly omnipotent. They did whatever they wanted, TOAA won't be even that powerful if he came to the world of greek mythology.

Do you even know who even typhon is?????????????????????????????????

Dude, believe me I studied greek mythology in university, his mere discription is terifying.

If the TOAA was to go against typhon, I know for a fact that he would shit in his pants and run away.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShootingNova

@posterser said:

@ShootingNova: This is really a mistake that this battle is in comicvine, since no one really knows well about the ancient greek mythology. And yes they were nearly omnipotent. They did whatever they wanted, TOAA won't be even that powerful if he came to the world of greek mythology.

Do you even know who even typhon is?????????????????????????????????

Dude, believe me I studied greek mythology in university, his mere discription is terifying.

If the TOAA was to go against typhon, I know for a fact that he would shit in his pants and run away.

How do you know? Yes I know who Typhon. I'm a mythology freak and Greek Mythology was the second mythology I was most knowledgeable about, Norse was the first. It doesn't change the fact that Zeus is not unbeatable and that he was defeated by Typhon. He was a terrifying beast and no other Olympian would challenge him, so what? How do you know that TOAA would run away?

flame90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By flame90

just so you know im robothriller (i just cant post more than 5 posts)now back to the topic. chaos was the first entity but gaia created the universe(uranus) and gaia couldnt take down the olympians so thats gotta mean something

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShootingNova

@flame90 said:

just so you know im robothriller (i just cant post more than 5 posts)now back to the topic. chaos was the first entity but gaia created the universe(uranus) and gaia couldnt take down the olympians so thats gotta mean something

Sock Puppetry much, a few days and the block will be lifted.

flame90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By flame90

zeus wasn't self declared king of the universe he earned that title when he defeated his all powerful father kronos

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By posterser

@ShootingNova: Google this sentence and see for your self if I'm lying: In the Theogony, Hesiod introduces Prometheus as a lowly challenger to Zeus's omniscience and omnipotence.

Like I said before doesn't matter if Zeus lost to typhon, TOAA may be unbeatable in marvel but in greek mythology he will get squashed by any god

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By niBBit

Everything that has been displayed in the Marvel Universe from Reality Manupilation to Magic to controling the Earth etc that are all the things TOAA should be able to do (if i'm not mistaked). Does Zeus from Mythology can do all those things what some of the people in Marvel can do?. Maybe i'm not understanding this properly so i'm sorry for that but if Zeus is all powerfull should he not like....wave his hands and finish everybody off I would be like LT vs TOAA, TOAA makes LT dissapear in an instant right?

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By posterser

@niBBit: Understand something: TOAA can do anything in marvel but in greek mythology he would be no more than a simple god. They are from different universes

Zeus can't finish everybody with a wave of a hand simply because his foes were much more powerful than anything in marvel.

Here is some facts about Zeus:

Some storytellers depicted Zeus, the Supreme Ruler of the universe, as the all-knowing and all-powerful ruler of all things. But with his power also came many responsibilities:

• Zeus handed down the laws that governed the behavior of mortals and immortals alike and made sure they were obeyed.
  • In addition to upholding the laws, Zeus enforced any oaths sworn—by either mortals or immortals—upon the gods.
  • Zeus pronounced certain oracles, for, like many of the gods, Zeus often knew what the future held.
  • As ruler of the heavens, Zeus imposed order on the universe. He placed all the planets and the stars in the sky.
  • He also commanded meteorological phenomena. It was he who sent the rains that fertilized the earth and made it productive. He also commanded the thunderstorm, wielding thunder and lightning as his most potent weapons

Read more: Classical Mythology: Master of the Universe — Infoplease.comhttp://www.infoplease.com/cig/mythology/master-universe.html#ixzz1wdf6vZkD

flame90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By flame90

TOAA is the embodiment of the marvel verse right? in greek mythology uranus is the embodiment of the universe. and kronos defeated him, just imagine how powerful should he be to do that. and despite that zeus defeated kronos, it doesnt get bigger than that right?

MemphisPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MemphisPro

TOOAA stomps.. No doubt Buuut.. Didn't it say in the thread about rules,that no battle should involve TOOAA? It's impossible to beat the creator of all.. Riiight? If Zeus suffered one loss,that automatically zeros him out.. TOOAA isn't capable of suffering any loss or damage,unless I'm missing something Zeus Vs the Beyonder would be better... TOOAA should never be posted in a battle since he or it is equivalent to the writers.. And who's going to write theirselves into getting beat? God won't create anything to beat him or even come close.. So TOOAA is the same,right? Stomp!

MemphisPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MemphisPro

There's too many holes in this theory or battle,which place is the battle taking place at? In the mythology world or marvel? If marvel,it's obvious.. I'm quite confused about this.. How is TOOAA even going to suffer damage?

flame90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By flame90

well it is clear that you dont know shit about greek mythology. in greek mythology no one can even kill a lesser god much less the supreme ruler of the universe. really go read some greek mythology before typing such stupid arguments

flame90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By flame90

the thing in greek mythology that no one really dies there zeus merely imprisoned the tians and typhon. so if he cant kill TOAA he can imprison him just as he did to the titans and typhon

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jayfournines

TOAA wins simply because...he's a creator of every single reality in his medium while Zeus is a king of a pantheon of Gods in his own. As mythology goes, the big Z is in the same league as Odin, Tezcatlipoca and the August Jade Emperor...but not in the same line as a supreme creator or a macrocosm or multiverse. In any case, it's very hard to judge myth based fights against comic book fights...but not in this case. I'd rather see a myth vs myth fight...Like Zeus vs Quetzalcoatl or Ares vs The Morrigan.

Also is this a spite?

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By posterser

@Jayfournines: Zeus in myth would kill odin in one thunderbolt.

Gaia who was the creator of the cosmos wasn't able to defeat Zeus. So why would TOAA be any difference??

Like I said before ( please read the previous posts before you post) toaa may be supreme against marvel characters but he will not be supreme against mythological characters.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By X_insignia1

@kcaz said:

nah, that would be Uranus i believe

essentially he came through power through the whole father killing son fiasco

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jayfournines

@posterser: You misunderstand, TOAA (much like The Presence) is not actually a character per se, he's the guy that writes the comic books, akin to God in comic book terms; now whether you believe in a supreme deity in real life or not is a different story and one I don't really want to get into. That is the reason why battles withh TOAA or Presence are kinda...frowned upon. TOAA is equal to Presence. Again, you say that TOAA will fail against Zeus, but you have yet to yield concrete proof of that, also, Zeus killing myth Odin with one thunderbolt...no proof of that either. I understand you are a myth fan and take this very seriously, but you're not actually proving a point, just stating it over and over what you believe to be true. We must also consider the fact that Zeus in an earth god and he shares the earth realm with many more deities like Ra, Odin, Quetzalcoatl, Susano-O, the Jade Emperor, and so on, while the concept of TOAA is meant to be on a multiversal level, he/he/it created aliens, alternate realities, time, space, destiny etc etc, TOAA is able to manipulate everything on a subatomic level; which are things that give an unfair advantage over a myth fight given the fact that all those concepts were shared by different Gods in the greek pantheon. A fight between Zeus and TOAA would be like the Monkey King (from Chinese myth) traveling across Buddha's palm.

You say something like

"Gaia who was the creator of the cosmos wasn't able to defeat Zeus. So why would TOAA be any difference??"

But it fails to prove your point since one can also state |It's as simple as me saying, TOAA controls everything in the universe, why would Zeus be different?"

But then you would retort that in the greek myth world, Zeus reigned supreme, and I would say that in his respective universe, TOAA reigns over Zeus and it would go back and forth and never end because neither you nor I have definitive proof that one holds sway over the other, and that's not saying it from a comic book fan perspective, but from a common sense fan perspective. Like I mentioned previously, a myth vs myth fight would be much more interesting than just a flame war between you and other posters simply because you possess a different perspective on the subject.

So let's keep it civil please.

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By posterser

@Jayfournines: I repeat myself for the third time that zeus and toaa are from different universes, so toaa won't reign over zeus. Toaa is from marvel and Zeus is from greek mythology. Zeus also controled everything in his respective universe( again please read the previous posts)

Some storytellers depicted Zeus, the Supreme Ruler of the universe, as the all-knowing and all-powerful ruler of all things. But with his power also came many responsibilities:

• Zeus handed down the laws that governed the behavior of mortals and immortals alike and made sure they were obeyed.
  • In addition to upholding the laws, Zeus enforced any oaths sworn—by either mortals or immortals—upon the gods.
  • Zeus pronounced certain oracles, for, like many of the gods, Zeus often knew what the future held.
  • As ruler of the heavens, Zeus imposed order on the universe. He placed all the planets and the stars in the sky.
  • He also commanded meteorological phenomena. It was he who sent the rains that fertilized the earth and made it productive. He also commanded the thunderstorm, wielding thunder and lightning as his most potent weapons

How does Zeus share the earth with norse and egyptian deities??????????????????? I understand what you are trying to prove, but from that statement you proved that you don't know much about mythology. Odin and Raa are not in greek mythology. There are different mythologies in case you don't know( greek, norse, egyptian, hindu) each of whom have their seperate dieteis.

I actually never said that Zeus can beat TOAA I said it would be a draw.

Also I know for a fact that zeus in the end of the titanomachy( the war between the titans and the olympians over the universe) , when Zeus used his full power: heat seized CHAOS. I don't need to tell you who chaos is, do I?

But in case you don't know chaos is everything and nothing at the same time. He/she/it is really unexplainable. He was the first being to exist, he predated time itself and from him all the gods sparang.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By X_insignia1

@posterser said:

@Jayfournines: I repeat myself for the third time that zeus and toaa are from different universes, so toaa won't reign over zeus. Toaa is from marvel and Zeus is from greek mythology. Zeus also controled everything in his respective universe( again please read the previous posts)

How does Zeus share the earth with norse and egyptian deities??????????????????? I understand what you are trying to prove, but from that statement you proved that you don't know much about mythology. Odin and Raa are not in greek mythology. There are different mythologies in case you don't know( greek, norse, egyptian, hindu) each of whom have their seperate dieteis.

Also I know for a fact that zeus in the end of the titanomachy( the war between the titans and the olympians over the universe) , when Zeus used his full power: heat seized CHAOS. I don't need to tell you who chaos is, do I?

But in case you don't know chaos is everything and nothing at the same time. He/she/it is really unexplainable. He was the first being to exist, he predated time itself and from him all the gods sparang.

i believe he's showing that Zeus essentially isn't completely unbeatable, while the TOAA demonstrates Supreme omnipotence

One of his earliest wives was destined to give him a son that would surpass him in power and eventually overthrow him, must like he did his own father

when he found out of her pregnancy he grew alarmed, in order to prevent this, he turned her into a fly and ate her

i believe that his short comings demonstrates his vulnerability among other things

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so basically your comparing Zeus to a comic character? If TOAA is really the one above all he wins.

Zeus may be omnipotent but he is definitely not omnipresent or all knowing (omniscient)

Zeus has been outsmarted before namely by prometheus

He is more like a man with extreme power

and has been beaten by Typhon

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By posterser

@X_insignia1: @VercingetorixTheGreat: Toaa is not above zeus or mythology character for that matter.Zeus was omniscient.

Zeus wasn't a man, he was a supreme god. A man seriously??????

Yes zeus was prophesized to be overthrone but he never was. Meaning he changed his destiny.

Zeus was beaten by typhon but you better know who typhon really is........

Typhon easily wrecked havor on all the universe in his battle with zeus, he had 200 hands, each hand easily grasped entire constellations, his look was even feared by the gods. At one point he rose the seas to the heavens, the birds felt like the sea was their neighbors. He had 100 terrifying heads resembling many dark creatures and each head made a terrible noise.

In his battle with zeus, typhon managed to take away zeus's thunderbolt, but with all his strength typhon needed all his 200 hands to hold zeus's thunderbolt which zeus holds it like a feather.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@posterser said:

@X_insignia1: @VercingetorixTheGreat: Toaa is not above zeus or mythology character for that matter.Zeus was omniscient.

Zeus wasn't a man, he was a supreme god. A man seriously??????

Yes zeus was prophesized to be overthrone but he never was. Meaning he changed his destiny.

Zeus was beaten by typhon but you better know who typhon really is........

Typhon easily wrecked havor on all the universe in his battle with zeus, he had 200 hands, each hand easily grasped entire constellations, his look was even feared by the gods. At one point he rose the seas to the heavens, the birds felt like the sea was their neighbors. He had 100 terrifying heads resembling many dark creatures and each head made a terrible noise.

In his battle with zeus, typhon managed to take away zeus's thunderbolt, but with all his strength typhon needed all his 200 hands to hold zeus's thunderbolt which zeus holds it like a feather.

No i said he acts like a man. Zeus still lost has TOAA ever lost?

Zeus was omniscient then how did Prometheus outsmart him? then how could he lose to anybody? I never liked Zeus mainly because of what he did to Prometheus

The Greek Gods seemed to be flawed beings with amazing powers

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jayfournines

@posterser said:

You keep stating over and over that anyone who disagrees with you doesn't know much about mythology, but you my friend don't know much of common sense or comprehensive reading; it's a simple as viewing it from a non insane person perspective. What you call myth is basically an old religion, created and designed by humans for the specific purpose of worshiping it. Greeks created the greek myth much like old norse created norse myth and aztecs created their myth...with the distinct purpose of WORSHIPING IT, (thus sharing a world, different humans profess different religions) not just as a medium of entertainment like we do comics books. What you are trying to prove is that a deity from an old religion is superior to the concept of a work of fiction created with the specific notion of entertainment using concepts from the modern world. What you fail to understand is that TOAA is basically the Marvel Universe concept of the supreme Christian God; y'know? Jesus' father? Wether you believe in christianity, buddhism or whatever is none of my concern, but in modern society the notion of a One True God (pardon my ignorance if I misspell or misinterpret some) whether it be Jehova, The Father, Buddha, Allah, Yahwe, will always trump the many ancient gods who are now seen and judged as mere 'fiction', merely because of the concept it is designed to represent.

Basically you're preaching with obsolete scripture against a concept of "modern" (and I use this term really REALLY loosely) religion.

And if after this you still insist on how ZEUSPWNZN00BS, then I can't help you with that, there is no point in discussing it any further. Have a good day

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By posterser

@VercingetorixTheGreat: Has the toaa faced typhon? I really doubt that because there won't be TOAA if he did..... And lets not get into that

Prometheus wanted to test Zeus's omniscience since he was the only one capable of that. Bear in mind that prometheus was the titan of forethought meaning he possesed a great deal of knowledge. Prometheus was nigh omniscient and that saved him many times most notable is when he switched sides in the great war because he foresaw the fall of Kronos.

Yes Zeus punished prometheus in a very cruel way, but that is what a ruler must do to sustain order among his dominion. Would you think it would be logical for someone to rule the universe without making hard choices and decisions?

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DangerousLoki

@robothriller said:

first of all zeus does have control over the underworld he didnt help persephone because he didnt want any problems with hades. and he wasnt afraid of nyx he respected her and gaia was the one who created the universe(uranus) and she couldn't bring down the olympians she send the titans the giagantes and typhon agaist them and then she surrendered

This is simply not true. Hades, Zeus, and Poseidon were all of equal power and position. Zeus also was not all powerful or all knowing and when the THREE of them together took down Kronos together (None of them under their own power, each having to wield weapons crafted by the Titans, Kronos first sons and more powerful then the gods) they divided up the earth into three parts. Zeus took heaven, or the skies, Poseidon the Sea, and Hades the underworld. Zeus has never once shown any sort of dominion over the Underworld or the Sea and has never shown a power to rival either of his two brothers and is still below the Titans who were alwways a constant threat to him and his ilk. He's no where near the power of TOAA.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Primmaster64

TOAA Spite

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@posterser said:

@VercingetorixTheGreat: Has the toaa faced typhon? I really doubt that because there won't be TOAA if he did..... And lets not get into that

Prometheus wanted to test Zeus's omniscience since he was the only one capable of that. Bear in mind that prometheus was the titan of forethought meaning he possesed a great deal of knowledge. Prometheus was nigh omniscient and that saved him many times most notable is when he switched sides in the great war because he foresaw the fall of Kronos.

Yes Zeus punished prometheus in a very cruel way, but that is what a ruler must do to sustain order among his dominion. Would you think it would be logical for someone to rule the universe without making hard choices and decisions?

Its not like Prometheus did a bad thing that justified punishment. He merely disobeyed his pompous ruler.

TOAA is supposed to be Omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent right?

If so he can handle Typhon

Also We can't even imagine the power that either one of these 3 things fully are capable of.

So Zeus was not Omniscient? right.

Zeus seems to not be Omniscient Omnipotent or Omnipresent though he does seem close.