Start off ten feet apart.

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kovak

Uatu got one-shotted by Rulk. Nuff said.

Trolololololol.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dondave

Uatu wins

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Hyperlight

watchers are higher on the cosmic food chain than skyfathers are.. uatu wins

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pooty

@Hyperlight said:

yep

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@pooty said:

@Hyperlight said:

yep

Now could he take the  Chaos King amped version down as well?  

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pooty

@OmegaDynasty: not a chance

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hyperlight

@OmegaDynasty: chaos king didnt make any sense. he came out of no where with power levels he shouldnt have been able to achieve. bad storytelling. But Uatu probably wouldnt have been able to beat him

Avatar image for vorzhilok_the_traumatizer
Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hyperlight said:

@OmegaDynasty: chaos king didnt make any sense. he came out of no where with power levels he shouldnt have been able to achieve. bad storytelling. But Uatu probably wouldnt have been able to beat him

He omnomnomed a couple thousand skyfathers and hell lords or so.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hyperlight

@Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer: yep butt he fact that he was able to doesn make sense. i didnt read it though so i might be buggin

Avatar image for vorzhilok_the_traumatizer
Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hyperlight said:

@Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer: yep butt he fact that he was able to doesn make sense. i didnt read it though so i might be buggin

He had to take down Demorge or some other kind of demon so that he could consume other godly essences.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hyperlight

Demuirge or Demogorge? The god eater?

Thats my point .. he was some random kami who was given a stupid backstory saying he was an aspect of oblivion. why wouldnt anyone notice that. and it messes up the cosmic order of things. but lets get back to the debate

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By bigcimmerian

Zeus wins.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bo88gdan

Uatu Wins . I think he is somewhere on Galactus level

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ShootingNova

@Bo88gdan said:

Uatu was compared to Galactus. Zeus stalemated Odin, who lost to Galactus. I believe Uatu wins, should he be allowed to use his full power.

OutFoxxed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OutFoxxed

@ShootingNova said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Uatu was compared to Galactus. Zeus stalemated Odin, who lost to Galactus. I believe Uatu wins, should he be allowed to use his full power.

Avatar image for tenebrous_umbra
Tenebrous_Umbra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I think Zeus takes this. Odin and Galactus are on the same tier. A weakened Odin stalemated a freshly sated Galactus. Zeus and Odin are definitively equals. Moreover, Zeus, was able to wreck Galactus with 1 bolt of lightning and a single punch. Admittedly, Galactus before that fight was about to eat a planet but he was teleported away prematurely and ended up fighting Zeus almost immediately after so he WAS at least hungry. Still, the fact that Odin and Zeus are at least on the same level as Galactus who, according to most of these comments, is the benchmark by which we gauge Uatu due to them being compared before means that, at the very least, Zeus is comparable to the Watcher.

Having said that, from memory, it was stated that Uatu is almost on par with Galactus but is overall usually weaker. Moreover, I can't say I've ever seen anything from Uatu that couldn't be either replicated or surpassed by a high tier Skyfather like Zeus - even if it is through scaling to Odin.

As for the Mikaboshi thing, basically, he was a left over "piece" of Oblivion. The aspect that remained in the universe when the full Oblivion was relegated to the sidelines outside of the multiverse upon existence coming into... well... existence. This aspect was obviously MUCH weaker than the true Oblivion and so, in order to survive, it decided to assume the form of one of the Kami and blend in with the Gods until such a time as he could rise to power.

There's actually a precedent for this too. During the beginning of things and the establishing of the multiple layers of cosmic order, things are not exactly clearly defined - even for those beings/entities who make up the order. For example, the Living Tribunal was killed by Lord Chaos and Master Order during the beginning on a new multiversal rebirth because the exact laws and order of th ikngs hasn't been established yet and so the LT hadn't been established as the supreme being yet (outside TOAA of course). Another example was when the Hell Lords were first forming, Dormammu decided he wanted an agent within their ranks and so he created Satannish who is a Hell Lord to this day, ruling over his own circle of Hell. However, in essence, he is not truly the same as the other demons of Hell. For for countless millennia, he pretended to be and it was even believed at one point that he and Mephisto were once part of the same being - which of course turned out to be untrue but still, he fooled them all. Mikaboshi was much the same (I.e. assumed the guise of one of the Kami when they were still figuring themselves out and their roles in the universe and had no way of knowinfnhe was an imposter), only he was a self insert - unlike Satannish who was sent to impersonate a Hell Lord by Dormammu.

It's also worth noting that despite his "Kami" status, Mikaboshi is still incredibly powerful. Far more powerful than he ever let's on. The fact he was able to kill Zeus the way he did (even if he had ro catch him off guard to do so) is a testament to that and puts him on at least Skyfather levels. The one thing I don't understand is how he was able to kill the same being that managed to overwhelm the Demogorge. He's an Elder Spawn who was able to take down almost all of the Elder Gods and has also proven capable of absorbing/eating all of the Pantheonic Gods and Hell Lords simultaneously. Frankly, I think Demogorge being bested the way he was with the loose, hand-wavy line of dialogue about there being too many Godheads inside him when he ate the Skrull Goddess of Infinite Names and thus h i m exploding afterwards was kinda PIS. But I digress. Mikaboshi, despite his power, was likely not powerful enough to take on the entire array of Gods of all Pantheons. I say this because even if he'd managed to take over the Japanese Pantheon, the rest of the Gods wouldn't hesitate to gang up on him once they saw him as a threat. There's a reason that he had to go about things the way he did - I.e. build up power in secret before finally revealing himself.

In any case, when fighting the Goddess of Infinite Names after she's burst out of the Demogorge, Mikaboshi assumed her form only for her to assume his. So he reverted back to his own form and then proceeded to tear the Skrull Goddess apart while reassuring her form again ijn the process - making it look like she had just killed him. In any case, the rest of the remaining heroes flee after having killed the leader of the Skrull Gods allowing Mikaboshi to assume command of the 978 Panthoens of Gods the Skrull Gods had enslaved after conquering and assimilating their worshippers. This gave Mikaboshi a ridiculous amount to power to draw on and with their power, he began travelling around the universe, conquering Pantheon after Pantheon before he had acquired enough power to move onward and upward as we saw in Chaos War and start moving into other realms of influence like the Splinter Realms and other dimensions as well. Overall, Mikaboshi' s power did make sense when you know all the details. The part that DIDN'T make sense was how easily Atum the Demogorge was defeated when he's supposed to be so ludicrously powerful himself and basically like Divine Kryptonite for Gods and Demons alike.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cosmic_reign

Prob Uatu

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers